Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1672) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3528319 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1669) (1670) (1671) (1672) (1673) (1674) (1675) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oceanized25(m): 2:35pm On Jun 12, 2020
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by PUSSYHOE(m): 3:14pm On Jun 12, 2020
Achilles100:

Thanks alot for this recommendation, thoroughly enjoyed it. Any other new series you can recommend?

I am currently watching two old shows that I ignored years ago, Boston legal and animal kingdom, worth the MB. new show next on my list is snowpiercer.

I can't recommend a new show until I binge, I don't want someone wasting MB and most especially TIME.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 4:03pm On Jun 12, 2020
kendrick9:

For an mi6 officer, Bill was too careless...
You also forgetting the scene in Bulgaria in season One..
My nigga, forget all that James Bond whining. I believe I and Achilles have repeated this but Bill was a desk analyst. I actually even thought his tailing skills were a bit too good, even though I knew Villanelle was just leading him into a trap.

I was talking about the Bulgarian guy when I remarked that not all able-bodied men are courageous.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 4:05pm On Jun 12, 2020
kendrick9:

Eh...
She took down and entire hospital and also a trained assassin quite easily....
I'm not making her into a Bourne rather its the show that leading us to believe she is a top assassin
She had a gun. She took the guards by surprise. And yes, she is a top assassin. You just have a different idea of what a top assassin should be.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by laydoh(m): 4:40pm On Jun 12, 2020
Achilles100:
Alex Rider is lit o.
Lol thought you don't like it!!

The part I loved most was when he squatted with the Friends. I was hoping that part would take like 3 episodes. There are somethings I hope he would do before leaving that place.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 4:56pm On Jun 12, 2020
PUSSYHOE:

I am currently watching two old shows that I ignored years ago, Boston legal and animal kingdom, worth the MB. new show next on my list is snowpiercer.

I can't recommend a new show until I binge, I don't want someone wasting MB and most especially TIME.

I have seen Animal Kingdom, currently waiting for the new season. Currently seeing Snowpiercer also(tis good).

I grew tired of HTGAWM and Suits, even For life sef, I watched it up to a point and stopped.

Will see the trailer of Boston Legal sha, if twill interest me.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 4:58pm On Jun 12, 2020
laydoh:

Lol thought you don't like it!!

The part I loved most was when he squatted with the Friends. I was hoping that part would take like 3 episodes. There are somethings I hope he would do before leaving that place.

Lol. I just didn't like the narration of the interrogation, that all. The other parts were good.

Though there are some unanswered questions about some scenes, twas still a wonderful watch.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 5:06pm On Jun 12, 2020
Three episodes in, very intriguing so far ✔️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by yusfatedeeprof(m): 6:00pm On Jun 12, 2020
Achilles100:

1. The first time Eve saw her in the hospital, where she killed the guards, nurses and the person she really wanted to kill. About four or five persons on the floor when Eve got there.
All which are collateral damage to get to her target(she could have killed eve or the receptionist). She entered dressed up as one of nurses, she must have caught them off guard, killing them with a gun or knife.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by PUSSYHOE(m): 6:01pm On Jun 12, 2020
Achilles100:

I have seen Animal Kingdom, currently waiting for the new season. Currently seeing Snowpiercer also(tis good).

I grew tired of HTGAWM and Suits, even For life sef, I watched it up to a point and stopped.

Will see the trailer of Boston Legal sha, if twill interest me.

It's old but classy, super super classy and very funny.

HTGAWM finished the shit, just love the unpredictability of the show.

SUITS stopped too when mike left, should have done sooner when mergan( the lead girl) left.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by VerifiedStalin: 6:32pm On Jun 12, 2020
PUSSYHOE:

SUITS stopped too when mike left, just have done sooner when mergan( the lead girl) left.

HTGAWM is not unpredictable.

Suits should have ended in season 3.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by yusfatedeeprof(m): 6:36pm On Jun 12, 2020
kendrick9:

What about the Office scene in Bulgaria in season one where a young feel fit guy was begging running round like a child,
does that also fit into your surprise and brilliant tactics...
What would you have done unarmed Vs A skilled and experienced psychopathic killer armed with a gun.. Reality is you will pee your pant

All I am saying is her kills are not like that of John Wick's, who could take on over a hundred armed soldiers just to get his target.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 6:46pm On Jun 12, 2020
yusfatedeeprof:

She entered dressed up as one of nurses
Yeah she was.

She must have caught them off guard, killing them with a gun or knife.

Perhaps, but this is the nitty gritty of the whole debate ongoing here, we have never been show how she takes out multiple targets.

Whether is by surprise or been ingenuous, let us see it and enjoy it.

Always dead bodies sprawling left ,right and centre when the camera arrives at her scene.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibnlawal(m): 6:53pm On Jun 12, 2020
PUSSYHOE:

SUITS stopped too when mike left, just have done sooner when mergan( the lead girl) left.

I've seen suits and HTGAWM, and clearly suits is the better series.
So between Suits and this Boston Legal, which is better?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Buzzer99: 7:05pm On Jun 12, 2020
Since 2020 series haven't been that intriguing.. Imma try old series then
Has anyone seen Hannibal or Fargo?

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by yusfatedeeprof(m): 7:07pm On Jun 12, 2020
Achilles100:

Yeah she was.

Perhaps, but this is the nitty gritty of the whole debate ongoing here, we have never been show how she takes out multiple targets.

Whether is by surprise or been ingenuous, let us see it and enjoy it.

Always dead bodies sprawling left ,right and centre when the camera arrives at her scene.
Since she entered in disguise, then to me it's implied she killed them by surprise
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 9:07pm On Jun 12, 2020
yusfatedeeprof:

Since she entered in disguise, then to me it's implied she killed them by surprise

I hear, I gree say na surprise.

Let us see it in action. The way they show John Wick taking out multiple target, the way Black Widow from Avengers takes out multiple target, the way Alice in Resident Evil takes out multiple target.

Not implied, or assumed, we have never seen it happen with our two eyes going after 3years of the series. I get yes, she is a psychopathic killer and everyone in the series is afraid or in awe of her, but that 'awesomeness' that will make you go 'wow, she's really good' as regards dropping multiple target has never been shown to us(the viewers).

Do you get my point?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 9:10pm On Jun 12, 2020
PUSSYHOE:

The trailers and clips I have seen on YouTube are super hilarious, but I can't watch it. cry

The camera is too old, like less than 480p.

I know what's the best that was available at the time of shooting.

So old that James Spader had hair. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Machini(m): 9:30pm On Jun 12, 2020
ibnlawal:
I've seen suits and HTGAWM, and clearly suits is the better series. So between Suits and this Boston Legal, which is better?
Boston Legal, IMO.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Machini(m): 9:31pm On Jun 12, 2020
Buzzer99:

Haven't seen Hannibal, but I'd definitely recommend Fargo.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 10:32pm On Jun 12, 2020
CONDOR SEASON TWO IS NOW SHOWING!!!
I REPEAT, CONDOR SEASON TWO NOW SHOWING

TWO EPISODES OUT!!!

DARK THE THIRD SEASON COMING SOON- trailer already out.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 10:46pm On Jun 12, 2020
Achilles100:
CONDOR SEASON TWO IS NOW SHOWING!!!
I REPEAT, CONDOR SEASON TWO NOW SHOWING

TWO EPISODES OUT!!!

DARK THE THIRD SEASON COMING SOON- trailer already out.

cheesy which clear site has dropped it?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by PUSSYHOE(m): 12:18am On Jun 13, 2020
ibnlawal:

I've seen suits and HTGAWM, and clearly suits is the better series.
So between Suits and this Boston Legal, which is better?
Boston legal o
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Darksider131: 12:46am On Jun 13, 2020
nani667:
Three episodes in, very intriguing so far ✔️
how many episodes does the movie have?

The one i see here is just four episodes
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Slymonster(m): 12:53am On Jun 13, 2020
Buzzer99:
Fargo is awesome. Every season different story line and dope
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 2:29am On Jun 13, 2020
Darksider131:
how many episodes does the movie have?

The one i see here is just four episodes

Four Episodes so far
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 2:29am On Jun 13, 2020
Episode 5 ✔️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 5:12am On Jun 13, 2020
Achilles100:

The trailers and clips I have seen on YouTube are super hilarious, but I can't watch it. cry

Then you need to see The Good The Bad And The Ugly 1966 you will be amazed to see how clean and modern it is, even better than some modern Nigerian movie graphics.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 13, 2020
Achilles100:

Boston Legal started in 2004 and ended in 2008, so it's not that old . 720p and 1080p copies are readily available online.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 8:29am On Jun 13, 2020
dubylhover:

cheesy which clear site has dropped it?

Funny enough, there wasn't even trailer on YouTube about the season 2 coming out.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realestniggah: 9:46am On Jun 13, 2020
PUSSYHOE:

This snowpiercer look trash compared to the actual movie.. If you have seen the movie, you won't bother with the series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realestniggah: 9:47am On Jun 13, 2020
Chewing gum grin

Hilarious I haven't laughed this hard in a long time

Iove it

(1) (2) (3) ... (1669) (1670) (1671) (1672) (1673) (1674) (1675) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.