Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1692) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3515308 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1689) (1690) (1691) (1692) (1693) (1694) (1695) ... (2818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bobbybob: 10:10am On Jul 10, 2020
I want to recommend a show i stumbled unto.
The Politician!
Its very good with a touch of humor.
For those looking for something to pass the time in between shows, it is great!!

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 10:20am On Jul 10, 2020
Tolu131:
real rating

DARK: 7/10
from 9/10 to 7/10? Guy you confuse oo.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 10:26am On Jul 10, 2020
Kylecares:

This second season is trash, they turn action thriller to teen mumu emotion cylce series I regret watching ooo,
Abeg make drm return my mb I no do

Season 2 is actually better. The plot line is more expansive. I stopped at episode 3 yesterday, and so far its 7.5/10. I'll try to finish it today.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 10:29am On Jul 10, 2020
oyaskii:

It's a rating borne out of frustration. The plot apparently befuddled him. grin

I don't blame him sha, it befuddled me too.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu131: 10:48am On Jul 10, 2020
oyaskii:
i rated 9/10 cause i haven't watch season 3 then

(Correct rating )

Season 1: 6.9/10

Season 2: 9/10

Season 3: 7/10

Put together the total ratings of the whole show is 7/10
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu131: 10:52am On Jul 10, 2020
Bratking:

It's a rating borne out of frustration. The plot apparently befuddled him. grin

I don't blame him sha, it befuddled me too.
it did not
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bulienwa(m): 1:15pm On Jul 10, 2020
Is the series "blindspot" worth my time?is it interesting? and I enjoyed strike back looking for something similar

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 2:37pm On Jul 10, 2020
hellohgy:

I get this is your opinion which you are entitled to,but please let's be realistic how wont you be able to finish one episode while we are already waiting for the next episode...
.for reals yo.
each time i try watching it. I sleep off in split of seconds.

it took a month cause i was seeing other series in between.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stonecoldstare1: 3:24pm On Jul 10, 2020
Bobbybob:
The Politician!
For those looking for something to pass the time in between shows, it is great!!
Say no more man. One of the most underrated shows on Netflix despite it coming from Ryan Murphy himself. It's part of his 500 million dollar deal with Netflix
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Liposure: 3:39pm On Jul 10, 2020
Brukx:
Just started Mr Robot. It's making sense
that show is dear to my heart.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Liposure: 3:49pm On Jul 10, 2020
Kylecares:

This second season is trash, they turn action thriller to teen mumu emotion cylce series I regret watching ooo,
Abeg make drm return my mb I no do
uh! i thought it looked promising. From what i just saw in ep1 of S1
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bamangar: 5:40pm On Jul 10, 2020
I went on twitter and saw the hype on this series, BLOOD AND WATER. It's a south African series and I have downloaded it. Will check it out

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 10, 2020
Guys i want comedy series that can make me laff my ass out.. I have watched and re-watched Two and a half men and The neighborhood. Other comedy series like "The good place", " American housewife"bore the hell outta me...

How's "Atlanta"? i want to binge that too, hope i won't be disappointed
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibrahimahmedacc: 9:20pm On Jul 10, 2020

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Megatone50: 10:02pm On Jul 10, 2020
R2bees:
Guys i want comedy series that can make me laff my ass out.. I have watched and re-watched Two and a half men and The neighborhood. Other comedy series like "The good place", " American housewife"bore the hell outta me...

How's "Atlanta"? i want to binge that too, hope i won't be disappointed

watch
friends
big bang theory. (science related)
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Xerox01(m): 11:32pm On Jul 10, 2020
bamangar:
I went on twitter and saw the hype on this series, BLOOD AND WATER. It's a south African series and I have downloaded it. Will check it out
I've seen it, just 6 episodes. It is not bad sha and has been renewed for season 2. I'll give it a 6/10

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Xerox01(m): 11:36pm On Jul 10, 2020
Bulienwa:
Is the series "blindspot" worth my time?is it interesting? and I enjoyed strike back looking for something similar
Most people I've seen here don't like the show, but it is one of the best series I've seen. It's about the FBI working on various cases connected to the tattoo on a lady's body whose memory was wiped. They're in the final season now and I'm really enjoying it. You should see it... Especially if you like FBI related stuff

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Xerox01(m): 11:38pm On Jul 10, 2020
joshingjosh:
Please who can recommend a series with voice over(explanation of event) like burn notice??
Narcos... But this your choice is really weird sha
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Xerox01(m): 11:44pm On Jul 10, 2020
bamangar:
Just finished watching the Spanish series, ELITE. Damn the series made sense. Spanish women are so gorgeous. I'm having a heavy crush on Carla.

I hope that one day, Nigerian series would start booming like the Spanish, American and Italian series.

Please can you suggest any great series like the ELITE..
My crush partner, had to follow the girl on Instagram... Try Sex education, High school series too

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by daveP(m): 11:52pm On Jul 10, 2020
bamangar:
Mexicanish

Twin gehs seperated at birth by a desperate barren woman that kidnapped one of them after birth from the hospital. Coincidentally, they now attend same school. Puleng is curious to dig about Fikile, who has rich parents. Her diggings cause trouble. Fikile, meanwhile is unawares of all this.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by daveP(m): 11:53pm On Jul 10, 2020
Who's watching

Revenge 7/10

Queen Sugar 6/10
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 11, 2020
Megatone50:

watch
friends
big bang theory. (science related)
i have watched them.. might pick up Friends again
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Megatone50: 1:03am On Jul 11, 2020
R2bees:
i have watched them.. might pick up Friends again
try and watch
Bob hearts abisola
shameless
also check out
the office
Brooklyn nine nine ( I also plan to watch this..no free time yet)
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hinere(m): 1:37am On Jul 11, 2020
I've finally finished watching Fox's The Resident. I really enjoyed the series...Season 1-3. Can't believe I got so glued that I was always looking forward to watching it during my free time. I learnt a lot of medical stuffs and at a time, I started feeling like a doctor in my head grin

Now am bored...I started another medical drama series titled The Good Doctor. Already in Episode 3 but am not feeling it atall. Story is about a young innocent intelligent doctor with a condition known as Autism. I'm not just feeling it, I don't know why undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SweetCunt97(f): 4:23am On Jul 11, 2020
Bobbybob:
The Politician!
That main guy is actually a musician. The series is cool

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by 2pretty4u(f): 6:22am On Jul 11, 2020
hinere:
I've finally finished watching Fox's The Resident. I really enjoyed the series...Season 1-3. Can't believe I got so glued that I was always looking forward to watching it during my free time. I learnt a lot of medical stuffs and at a time, I started feeling like a doctor in my head grin

Now am bored...I started another medical drama series titled The Good Doctor. Already in Episode 3 but am not feeling it atall. Story is about a young innocent intelligent doctor with a condition known as Autism. I'm not just feeling it, I don't know why undecided

It happened to me too, i just finish watching Grey's anatomy from season 1 to date and tried watching the resident but couldn't feel it. I will give it some time before going back to it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Liposure: 8:05am On Jul 11, 2020
The new legend of monkey
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 8:19am On Jul 11, 2020
Breeders

Its take on the realities of child-rearing are as hilarious as they are cringe-inducing.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu131: 8:32am On Jul 11, 2020
daveP:
Mexicanish

Twin gehs seperated at birth by a desperate barren woman that kidnapped one of them after birth from the hospital. Coincidentally, they now attend same school. Puleng is curious to dig about Fikile, who has rich parents. Her diggings cause trouble. Fikile, meanwhile is unawares of all this.

spoiler at the highest rate

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by johnsmith5: 10:45am On Jul 11, 2020
Some great series I’ve watched recently thanks to lockdown:
Upload - great sci-fi comedy
Tales from the Loop - I loved it, reminded me a little of The Leftovers. It’s a little slow but worth it.
The Man in the High Castle - late to the party but I really enjoyed the premise, it got a little boring towards the end tho.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 11, 2020
Cliff Steele scenes always leave me in stitches cheesy

This girl-ape is overpowered oooo.
Dorothy just killed two of Jane's core personality like it is nothing cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 11, 2020
Megatone50:
try and watch Bob hearts abisola shameless also check out the office Brooklyn nine nine ( I also plan to watch this..no free time yet)
I have watched all aside Shameless.. will check it out thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (1689) (1690) (1691) (1692) (1693) (1694) (1695) ... (2818) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.