Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1696) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3514901 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1693) (1694) (1695) (1696) (1697) (1698) (1699) ... (2818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jiggaz(m): 8:40pm On Jul 14, 2020
nkiliuzo:
it gets even more interesting, season 2 is by far my favourite
Wow... That means i am in for a great treat... Thanks...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 10:55pm On Jul 14, 2020
horlah005:
When is "snow piercer" season 2 coming to the screen?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Megatone50: 10:58pm On Jul 14, 2020
ibnlawal:
Boston Legal is the real deal, its at the top of legal series. Suits, HTGAWM can't in anyway contend with it.

The humour, the class, the aura exuded by its cast is seemingly outstanding. God! This series is bomb. Its an elegantly outstanding series.
All in all, an excellent show.
Believe me, you should watch this series.
Thanks to those that recommended the show, muchas gracias!

And again, DENNY CRANE! DENNY CRANE! DENNY CRANE!

will give the show a try... having watched suits and HTGAWM..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Megatone50: 11:01pm On Jul 14, 2020
Samuell2019:
'A man does what he wills but cannot will what he wills'

Thanks Dark for 3 amazing years

everyone is talking about this dark..I have complete season 1 over 2 months now.. to watch it is just tiring. I just don't know why.....will create time to watch it..

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by youngRx(m): 12:57am On Jul 15, 2020
solostar1:
You guys should check this Netflix original--- Love, Death and Robot ( ie if am not late to the party). It has one of the nicest animation(s) I have ever seen.
You will not be disappointed.
Is a 100 for me.

Bless you!! One of the best movies i ever watched. Can u recommend any other such series? Preferably animated series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 2:33am On Jul 15, 2020
Final Ep cheesy

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu121: 12:04pm On Jul 15, 2020
nani667:
Final Ep cheesy
my dude

Always notifying

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Boydehot: 12:45pm On Jul 15, 2020
if you know any series apart from the above list pls recommend to me.

agent of shield

warrior nun

shooter

into the Badlands

star war:Picard

continuum

person of interest

gifted

blacklist

last ship

warriors

money heist

locked up

v series

expenses

Witcher

kingdom

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 1:28pm On Jul 15, 2020
Boydehot:
if you know any series apart from the above list pls recommend to me.

agent of shield

warrior nun

shooter

into the Badlands

continuum

person of interest

gifted

blacklist

last ship

warriors

money heist

locked up

v series

expenses

Witcher

kingdom
Power
Godfather of Harlem
Snowpiercer
Gangs of London
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jaymuzik(m): 3:00pm On Jul 15, 2020
Jack Ryan is nice too buh if u want comedy check out orange is the new black
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 8:16pm On Jul 15, 2020
Finally seen the last Episode... Hopefully a second season comes Swiftly... So Mr. Wiflord went from being dead, to being on another train... As soon as I saw the girl I knew right away she was Melanieʼs daughter, and it is quite obvious that there is no Wiflord on the other train.. Her Daughter is probably playing the same game that Melanie was playing, using Wolford to control the train... In any case, I am looking Foreward to seeing how it all unfolds...

Can't say I feel sorry for LJ, although I am surprised that up till now one has raped her undecided

Overall great Season, other than the Instantaneous travel between 1000 Cars, the Series is very good...

8 / 10

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibnlawal(m): 10:27pm On Jul 15, 2020
dubylhover:

What we know is a drop,what we don't know is an ocean cool
Our thinking is shaped by dualism. Entrance, exit. Black, white. Good, evil. Everything appears as opposite pairs. But that’s wrong.

#dark

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Opemopem15: 11:27pm On Jul 15, 2020
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Myrainbow333: 1:55am On Jul 16, 2020
very funny Episode from Mark angel Comedy,
*watch till the end and your lips will never remain the same.*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xP5a1Na1ZQ4
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Majikman(m): 4:05am On Jul 16, 2020
[quote author=Boydehot post=91738230] if you know any series apart from the above list pls recommend to me.

agent of shield

warrior nun

shooter

into the Badlands

continuum

person of interest

gifted

blacklist

last ship

warriors

money heist

locked up

v series

expenses

Witcher

kingdom
[/quote
Dave
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by reigncalif1: 7:46am On Jul 16, 2020
please am in a serious need of a fantastic series to watch ,,, please a good series that won't be considered as a waist of data ,
and someone should encourage me on this Ozark , am not feeling the vibe at all ,I almost slept of while watching , should I be more patient with it .
is gangs of London good
what of godfather of herlem pls someone
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by happybee: 8:29am On Jul 16, 2020
Now, who's watching 'For life' here?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 8:37am On Jul 16, 2020
ibnlawal:

Our thinking is shaped by dualism. Entrance, exit. Black, white. Good, evil. Everything appears as opposite pairs. But that’s wrong.

#dark

Yesterday,today and tomorrow are not consecutive.they are connected in a never ending circle..everything is connected..

Because the beginning is the end and the end is the beginning

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by seankafor(m): 8:52am On Jul 16, 2020
happybee:
Now, who's watching 'For life' here?
couldn't get pass 6 episode..

Drama genre isn't.my thing I guess
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Buho(m): 8:58am On Jul 16, 2020
nani667:
Finally seen the last Episode... Hopefully a second season comes Swiftly... So Mr. Wiflord went from being dead, to being on another train... As soon as I saw the girl I knew right away she was Melanieʼs daughter, and it is quite obvious that there is no Wiflord on the other train.. Her Daughter is probably playing the same game that Melanie was playing, using Wolford to control the train... In any case, I am looking Foreward to seeing how it all unfolds...

Can't say I feel sorry for LJ, although I am surprised that up till now one has raped her undecided

Overall great Season, other than the Instantaneous travel between 1000 Cars, the Series is very good...

8 / 10
why would she be raped? this nigga was making sense up until the rape statement.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by horlah005: 9:09am On Jul 16, 2020
reigncalif1:
please am in a serious need of a fantastic series to watch ,,, please a good series that won't be considered as a waist of data ,
and someone should encourage me on this Ozark , am not feeling the vibe at all ,I almost slept of while watching , should I be more patient with it .
is gangs of London good
what of godfather of herlem pls someone

Both Gang of London and God father of Harlem will worth your time....trust me
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by reigncalif1: 9:13am On Jul 16, 2020
horlah005:

Both Gang of London and God father of Harlem will worth your time....trust me
have u seen Ozark , I have seen the hype here but am struggling with the series and I don't know if I should continue
have u seen snowpiecer too
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 16, 2020
OMG just when i was thinking of a great series to download, i just checked online now and see that a new Spanish language series called "dark desires" have been uploaded.
Let me explain.

Damm!!!! What got my attention is the the major cast called maite perroni.

Wow she has been my celebrity crush for like more than 10 years now.

I fell in love with her in "don't mess with an angel" 12 years ago.

She is a beauty to behold, Latinas are the most beautiful women in the universe.

O my word, i cannot wait to start downloading this her new series called "dark desire"

Spanish language series is taking over, from VisAvis to Elites to money heist, and i just concluded cable girls few days ago and now GOD has blessed me with 'dark desire"

I pity those that don't like Spainish series because of jealousy.

Wow dark desire on my mind.

If you like call it Telemundo, na your headache.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by horlah005: 10:30am On Jul 16, 2020
reigncalif1:

have u seen Ozark , I have seen the hype here but am struggling with the series and I don't know if I should continue

Personally, I don't like Ozark
Have seen Snow piercer. You'll surely enjoy that too
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by reigncalif1: 10:43am On Jul 16, 2020
SperoQuest:
OMG just when i was thinking of a great series to download, i just checked online now and see that a new Spanish language series called "dark desires" have been uploaded.
Let me explain.

Damm!!!! What got my attention is the the major cast called maite perroni.

Wow she has been my celebrity crush for like more than 10 years now.

I fell in love with her in "don't mess with an angel" 12 years ago.

She is a beauty to behold, Latinas are the most beautiful women in the universe.

O my word, i cannot wait to start downloading this her new series called "dark desire"

Spanish language series is taking over, from VisAvis to Elites to money heist, and i just concluded cable girls few days ago and now GOD has blessed me with 'dark desire"

I pity those that don't like Spainish series because of jealousy.

Wow dark desire on my mind.

If you like call it Telemundo, na your headache.

I just downloaded the first three episodes ,,, Spanish is dope no lie

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 11:31am On Jul 16, 2020
reigncalif1:

Ozark is really nice if your into TVs with great conversations. But if you are after action... You had better quit. Much of the drama in the show begins at season 2
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 16, 2020
Please is Lucifer worth my data? I tried watching it years ago but it didn't really do it for me. Is it very good. I want to download and watch again
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 16, 2020
Daybreaker is actually awesome. I wonder why Netflix won't renew it for Season 2. Crazy people.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 16, 2020
MafiaCity:
Please is Lucifer worth my data? I tried watching it years ago but it didn't really do it for me. Is it very good. I want to download and watch again

Yes please
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Born2winnx: 4:40pm On Jul 16, 2020
reigncalif1:

Fuckc those hype this men put in here.

Ozark is shitz bro.

Wasted my time downloading episodes 1 to 6.

Had to delete it this morning.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 4:56pm On Jul 16, 2020
nani667:

8 / 10
Is it just me who likes Audrey?
She put on some Nazi uniform during the revolution... She's sexy and a good singer
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Majikman(m): 5:00pm On Jul 16, 2020
MafiaCity:

Lucifer is dope bro ... Ride on

(1) (2) (3) ... (1693) (1694) (1695) (1696) (1697) (1698) (1699) ... (2818) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)