Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1743) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3540964 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1740) (1741) (1742) (1743) (1744) (1745) (1746) ... (2825) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AbdulSleeky: 11:12am On Sep 07, 2020
naija1stpikin:

please can u help with download link?

NO.

I have already posted a link, 6 comments above. angry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12274051_angryimg20200727053851593_jpeg5ace96fe05dcd122e2e77cfc0e9c1f44

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by naija1stpikin: 11:15am On Sep 07, 2020
AbdulSleeky:

NO.

I have already posted a link 6 comments above. angry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12274051_angryimg20200727053851593_jpeg5ace96fe05dcd122e2e77cfc0e9c1f44
Yes I just saw it. Tanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 11:32am On Sep 07, 2020
Seen Eps 2 & 3...

Much less boring than the first Ep, backstories were interesting... Looking forward to the next one...

That Father droid is on some hard-core asś licking when it comes to the necromancer tho... Dude needs to Jazz up

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by johnyace(m): 11:58am On Sep 07, 2020
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Liposure: 12:31pm On Sep 07, 2020
seankafor:
they dont stick to one story line..

And the unpredictability is top notch.. kinda boring and interesting at the same time
luckily for me, i'm open to all of kinds of series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by walanter(m): 1:06pm On Sep 07, 2020
isaiah9:
Yellowstone season 3 finale
Chaii
Season 4 go maaaad
real mad. When are we getting it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by walanter(m): 1:09pm On Sep 07, 2020
Buho:
naso some people go still open smelly mouth dey call am trash. I can only imagine the kind of f show they enjoy.
trash nah trash i still talk am. How E be nonsense show
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by isaiah9(m): 1:24pm On Sep 07, 2020
walanter:
real mad. When are we getting it
Don't know yet
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 1:31pm On Sep 07, 2020
alexistaiwo:
I pledge no allegiance to any studio.
Any studio drop something I think is worth my time, I watch.

Sit down and try to make sense of what the correlation between a soldier, a tour guide, an activist, a drunkard father, a witch, a singer, a cult, mystic creatures and so on.

Lovecraft is in a messed league of its own.

It is longingly messed up with all rope tying all of them, the Sons of f**king Adam.

That's the whole centre of the sure. Other storylines revolves around these people.

Can't wait for the next episode.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by descarado: 1:38pm On Sep 07, 2020
Following this.
So so good.

Giving me all I want in a series.

If u are a fan of non Hollywood series like me, try this out.
Has English subtitle and seems it's currently trending on number one slot in Turkey since it started.

The male lead is nut but he met his match on earth grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 07, 2020
Nice to see Hughie finally growing some balls, the punch caught Butcher off guard quite nicely cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Olamyyde(m): 7:17pm On Sep 07, 2020
Raised by wolves was surprising interesting. I like the concept.

Mehn the boys might end up displacing daredevil as my best superhero tv show of all time. The actor playing homelander deserves a fu'king emmy. So many emotions displayed seamlessly. This nazi stormfront too na werey. I love how the writers made her look human at the beginning grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 07, 2020
Funny enough, I was just about coming here to blow the trumpet about the boys.

Series is making serious high voltage sense.
Olamyyde:
Raised by wolves was surprising interesting. I like the concept.

Mehn the boys might end up displacing daredevil as my best superhero tv show of all time. The actor playing homelander deserves a fu'king emmy. So many emotions displayed seamlessly. This nazi stormfront too na werey. I love how the writers made her look human at the beginning grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Olamyyde(m): 9:01pm On Sep 07, 2020
alexistaiwo:
Funny enough, I was just about coming here to blow the trumpet about the boys.

Series is making serious high voltage sense.
Yes oo. It was a top 5 new show of last year. The special effects and acting are mad. This season they have added the legendary gustavo fring. He's gonna burn shit up mehn grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:11pm On Sep 07, 2020
How Lovecraft went from racist and horror to adventure uncharted type is still a mystery
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu121: 9:52pm On Sep 07, 2020
nani667:
Seen Eps 2 & 3...

Much less boring than the first Ep, backstories were interesting... Looking forward to the next one...

That Father droid is on some hard-core asś licking when it comes to the necromancer tho... Dude needs to Jazz up
they are designed to serve the Necromancer

Necromancers are superior to them
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu121: 9:54pm On Sep 07, 2020
descarado:
Following this.
So so good.

Giving me all I want in a series.

If u are a fan of non Hollywood series like me, try this out.
Has English subtitle and seems it's currently trending on number one slot in Turkey since it started.

The male lead is nut but he met his match on earth grin

love movie wey them no go show any sex scenes
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu121: 9:55pm On Sep 07, 2020
nani667:
Jus saw Ep 4 undecided

Some Indiana Jones shii in this episode... Beht The highlight of the episode has to be the s3x scene..., so these basterds refused to show us those huge black Brezz Beht they casually showed us P3nis hanging from one babe undecided undecided
i swear, if them show that big booobs

I go give the movie 12/10

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Capnd143(m): 10:42pm On Sep 07, 2020
Tolu121:

grin grin grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by toluxa1(m): 3:10am On Sep 08, 2020
I started this the Boys and had to dump it cos i wasn't really feeling it. Maybe I should try restart this one it's getting high reviews here.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:12am On Sep 08, 2020
toluxa1:
I started this the Boys and had to dump it cos i wasn't really feeling it. Maybe I should try restart this one it's getting high reviews here.
Couldn't sleep,so I started Re-watching REVENGE.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 7:22am On Sep 08, 2020
Completed the Rewatch ...

Epic for life ❗

8.9 / 10

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AbdulSleeky: 7:40am On Sep 08, 2020
toluxa1:

undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu121: 9:25am On Sep 08, 2020
Who have watched this anime

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 9:31am On Sep 08, 2020
Tolu121:
Who have watched this anime
nah,if u are into anime go and watch God of high-school too
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 9:41am On Sep 08, 2020
alexistaiwo:
Nice to see Hughie finally growing some balls, the punch caught Butcher off guard quite nicely cheesy

Oga na lie that guy no get any stupid Balls..... His overly moronic tendencies is beginning to piss me off really... Imagine say na real life that guy dey do those him stupid decisions him for don die since.

I love the look on his face that he was shell shocked that Starlight (Annie) could think of ending him. grin .... All thanks to Homelander. cheesy

That StormFront really gat some potential... She's the one bringing new excitement to the Franchise... I'm loving her already... Gives no fvvk, and no time for Emotions.. cheesy even Homelander is threatened. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 9:43am On Sep 08, 2020
AbdulSleeky:

undecided

I wonder which kind of shows some people dey watch and enjoy ehn... undecided

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu121: 9:51am On Sep 08, 2020
DieRich5:
nah,if u are into anime go and watch God of high-school too
alright
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 9:53am On Sep 08, 2020
Tolu121:

nani667:
Jus saw Ep 4 undecided

Some Indiana Jones shii in this episode... Beht The highlight of the episode has to be the s3x scene..., so these basterds refused to show us those huge black Brezz Beht they casually showed us P3nis hanging from one babe undecided undecided

I swear as in.... See as I dey anticipate those Bobby only to be diss-appointed. angry

I don dey see fine a*ss and boobs to match dey shout say wow this people finally gift us our wish only to be weirded out by that d_ick!! lipsrsealed
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 10:01am On Sep 08, 2020
Lovecraft Country looking lit AF!! Presently 8.5/10 rating from me, if it continues with this momentum it might be a 9. cheesy

Chaiii, EGBON TAIWO I concur, LC is da bomb..... The range is fvvking unbelievable. grin cheesy

Make them just give person one better sex/nude scene, even if na only dat huge Black Bobby. Voila we back in business boys!! cheesy
I swear na 100/10 I go give am... grin

But HBO hardly disappoints... But come to think of it HBO no give us proper female nude scene for Watchmen. Except those Big Black C°¢k from Yahya Abdul-Mateen. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu121: 10:14am On Sep 08, 2020
abduleez1:

I swear as in.... See as I dey anticipate those Bobby only to be diss-appointed. angry

I don dey see fine a*ss and boobs to match dey shout say wow this people finally gift us our wish only to be weirded out by that d_ick!! lipsrsealed

lol
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AbdulSleeky: 10:17am On Sep 08, 2020
abduleez1:

I wonder which kind of shows some people dey watch and enjoy ehn... undecided

I tell you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1740) (1741) (1742) (1743) (1744) (1745) (1746) ... (2825) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Akerekoroabijawara(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.