Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,217 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1745) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3531557 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1742) (1743) (1744) (1745) (1746) (1747) (1748) ... (2821) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 9:37am On Sep 09, 2020
Still watching Season 1.... Decided to load S2 early ✔️ smiley

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 10:59am On Sep 09, 2020
Tolu121:
In the comic THE BOYS beat Stormfront to death

It's obvious Homelander is the most powerful amongst all of them.

The only one I think has a slim chance against him is probably Black Noir. And maybe Queen Maeve.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blingxx(m): 12:18pm On Sep 09, 2020
nani667:
Just started... Seen the first episode... What manner of heroes from hell are these ones undecided

This is the reality if superheroes really existed.. Do you think all of them will be good and friendly in real life? cheesy.. They aren't different from our average celebrities that do drugs, smoke weed, chase girls and fame cheesy grin... I like the show sha

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blingxx(m): 12:19pm On Sep 09, 2020
Raised by wolves is one weird show mehn undecided
Glad to see Ragnar lothbrok in it tho
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blingxx(m): 12:22pm On Sep 09, 2020
Toyade888:

I was shocked when she basically killed everyone in that building to get her target.

She looks like the bitch that might almost equal homelander in not giving a Bleep.

Stormfront is worse than homelander tho.. According to the comic.. She was trained by the nazi and she's racist Sha.. Explains why she killed those black people

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by VerifiedStalin: 12:31pm On Sep 09, 2020
abduleez1:

The only one I think has a slim chance against him is probably Black Noir. And maybe Queen Maeve.

Queen Marve is no match for Homelander. Homelander is overpowered.

Black Noir is a mystery as no one really knows the full extent of his powers. He might be only one that can stop Homelander.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 12:32pm On Sep 09, 2020
blingxx:

Stormfront is worse than homelander tho.. According to the comic.. She was trained by the nazi and she's racist Sha.. Explains why she killed those black people

I haven't read the comics but twas isn't Stormfront that made that guy to run into an apartment full of black people.

Besides the agenda was to cause as much destruction anywhere they found the guy and blame him for it. If it was in a white building, I believe same thing would have happened.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by VerifiedStalin: 12:36pm On Sep 09, 2020
Achilles100:

I haven't read the comics but twas isn't Stormfront that made that guy to run into an apartment full of black people.

Besides the agenda was to cause as much destruction anywhere they found the guy and blame him for it. If it was in a white building, I believe same thing would have happened.

Nah, Stormfront is racist, a Neo-Nazi. She's one of the oldest "superheroes", albeit not the oldest. Being black, hispanic or asian is reason enough for her to kill you.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Xerox01(m): 12:47pm On Sep 09, 2020
Kaycee7:
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you've not been paying attention"
Remind me which movie this quote is from

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Xerox01(m): 12:52pm On Sep 09, 2020
Mehn! Power Book 2 episode 1 is the just too lit, it had me on the edge of my seat throughout. This series is surely not gonna disappoint. And I'm starting to like Tariq.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kehinde2017: 1:31pm On Sep 09, 2020
Xerox01:
Mehn! Power Book 2 episode 1 is the just too lit, it had me on the edges of my seat throughout. This series is surely not gonna disappoint. And I'm starting to like Tariq.
I swear bro it's just too lit. I really enjoyed every bit of that episode and I'm hoping for more to come. Power is the real deal.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AbdulSleeky: 1:42pm On Sep 09, 2020
abduleez1:

Oga na lie that guy no get any stupid Balls..... His overly moronic tendencies is beginning to piss me off really... Imagine say na real life that guy dey do those him stupid decisions him for don die since.

I love the look on his face that he was shell shocked that Starlight (Annie) could think of ending him. grin .... All thanks to Homelander. cheesy

That StormFront really gat some potential... She's the one bringing new excitement to the Franchise... I'm loving her already... Gives no fvvk, and no time for Emotions.. cheesy even Homelander is threatened. grin

Are you aware that stormfront is a racist
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu121: 1:44pm On Sep 09, 2020
abduleez1:

in the comic BLACK NOIR is Homelander clone, they have the same face but BLACK NOIR is much Stronger

It took BLACK NOIR one punch to kill homelander

But i think the movie is going different direction
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AbdulSleeky: 1:44pm On Sep 09, 2020
VerifiedStalin:

Queen Marve is no match for Homelander. Homelander is overpowered.

Black Noir is a mystery as no one really knows the full extent of his powers. He might be only one that can stop Homelander.

He is actually made to stop homelander as he has the exact same powers as homelander
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Froshloaded: 1:58pm On Sep 09, 2020
Mulan (2020)

8.5/10

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 2:26pm On Sep 09, 2020
Xerox01:
Remind me which movie this quote is from
It's from a series. Game of Thrones. Said by Ramsay Bolton to Theon Greyjoy.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Opemopem15: 2:48pm On Sep 09, 2020
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mboii(m): 2:50pm On Sep 09, 2020
Link to download power book two ohhhh abeg...

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Sociology555(m): 3:00pm On Sep 09, 2020
Froshloaded:
Mulan (2020)

8.5/10
Pls where can I download it

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu121: 3:00pm On Sep 09, 2020
CuteMercury:
Apart from lovecraft country, i do not see any series that can stand and compete with power book two in this year so far. Mention any series you think that has more weight than power in this year and let me give you facts to prove you wrong. Remember that before you mention a series, know that there is a difference between a series that tells Reality than a series that is unrealistic.
Warrior is coming out next month
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Froshloaded: 3:02pm On Sep 09, 2020
Sociology555:

Pls where can I download it

Bleep

I posted this in a wrong thread

Its a movie and you can get it on Netnaija
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Toyade888(m): 3:06pm On Sep 09, 2020
blingxx:

Woah that's just crazy

Worse than homelander
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 3:48pm On Sep 09, 2020
Done with Season 1

Butcher ended up being a waste... Wasted anger... Looking forward to his reaction...

I am guessing they were rearing Homelanderʼs son as a cure for Homelander..

Beht Homelander dey vex me sha, need someone to cure that dude..

Lemme start Season 2... Abi I should just wait for the Season to end...las Las spoilers go full ground, lemme go and start

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FrankByMonster: 3:52pm On Sep 09, 2020
I've just watched Little House on the Prairie smiley Melissa Sue Anderson is very sweet https://news.amomama.com/197948-melissa-sue-anderson-little-house-prairi.html, I'm glad she and her kids are doing well in Canada
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by VerifiedStalin: 4:05pm On Sep 09, 2020
AbdulSleeky:

He is actually made to stop homelander as he has the exact same powers as homelander

In the comics, yes, but the TV show has deviated so much from the source material that anything is possible at this point.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by VerifiedStalin: 4:07pm On Sep 09, 2020
Tolu121:
in the comic BLACK NOIR is Homelander clone, they have the same face but BLACK NOIR is much Stronger

It took BLACK NOIR one punch to kill homelander

But i think the movie is going different direction

It's definitely charting a different course.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 4:44pm On Sep 09, 2020
Tolu121:
Warrior is coming out next month

Before its even out, e don defeat Power Book 11.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 4:49pm On Sep 09, 2020
abduleez1:

Oga na lie that guy no get any stupid Balls..... His overly moronic tendencies is beginning to piss me off really... Imagine say na real life that guy dey do those him stupid decisions him for don die since.

I love the look on his face that he was shell shocked that Starlight (Annie) could think of ending him. grin .... All thanks to Homelander. cheesy

That StormFront really gat some potential... She's the one bringing new excitement to the Franchise... I'm loving her already... Gives no fvvk, and no time for Emotions.. cheesy even Homelander is threatened. grin

Homelander know say e don Bleep up when he went to threaten their boss and their boss tell am say, 'Oga, you aren't our most prized asset, so rest'.

And I think Stormfront is taking her orders directly from the Boss himself. And she dey add her own pepper join just to pepper homelander the more
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Xerox01(m): 5:05pm On Sep 09, 2020
Kehinde2017:
I swear bro it's just too lit. I really enjoyed every bit of that episode and I'm hoping for more to come. Power is the real deal.
it is o, can't just say if Tommy will be featured in this Book 2... Cos he wasn't part of the production
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Xerox01(m): 5:08pm On Sep 09, 2020
mboii:
Link to download power book two ohhhh abeg...
just check Netnaija, it's there now
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by VerifiedStalin: 5:09pm On Sep 09, 2020
Next season will feature another Superhero called "Soldier Boy", who is apparently going to replace Stormfront in the "Seven".

Jason Ackles from 'Supernatural' will portray Soldier Boy.

Soldier Boy is the oldest "Superhero" and a direct parody of Captain America.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ositadima1(m): 7:03pm On Sep 09, 2020
Stormfront is one mean bìtch, I think she is worse than Homelander.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1742) (1743) (1744) (1745) (1746) (1747) (1748) ... (2821) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread