Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,538 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1744) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3519202 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1741) (1742) (1743) (1744) (1745) (1746) (1747) ... (2819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 08, 2020
Stromfront.............the less said about her the better.

Zero disregard for chain of command and me likey cheesy

abduleez1:

Oga na lie that guy no get any stupid Balls..... His overly moronic tendencies is beginning to piss me off really... Imagine say na real life that guy dey do those him stupid decisions him for don die since.

I love the look on his face that he was shell shocked that Starlight (Annie) could think of ending him. grin .... All thanks to Homelander. cheesy

That StormFront really gat some potential... She's the one bringing new excitement to the Franchise... I'm loving her already... Gives no fvvk, and no time for Emotions.. cheesy even Homelander is threatened. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 08, 2020
Behol Abduleez1!

He is a high w(r)anking member of the Wakanda high council, he w(r)anks as high as any in Wakanda nation cheesy

May you w(r)ank long and not cum early my lord cheesy

abduleez1:

I swear as in.... See as I dey anticipate those Bobby only to be diss-appointed. angry

I don dey see fine a*ss and boobs to match dey shout say wow this people finally gift us our wish only to be weirded out by that d_ick!! lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Toyade888(m): 11:24am On Sep 08, 2020
Olamyyde:
Raised by wolves was surprising interesting. I like the concept.

Mehn the boys might end up displacing daredevil as my best superhero tv show of all time. The actor playing homelander deserves a fu'king emmy. So many emotions displayed seamlessly. This nazi stormfront too na werey. I love how the writers made her look human at the beginning grin

I was shocked when she basically killed everyone in that building to get her target.

She looks like the bitch that might almost equal homelander in not giving a Bleep.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 1:15pm On Sep 08, 2020
Just started... Seen the first episode... What manner of heroes from hell are these ones undecided

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Olamyyde(m): 1:19pm On Sep 08, 2020
Toyade888:

I was shocked when she basically killed everyone in that building to get her target.

She looks like the bitch that might almost equal homelander in not giving a Bleep.
They might bang grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by soundlala: 2:03pm On Sep 08, 2020
nani667:
Just started... Seen the first episode... What manner of heroes from hell are these ones undecided
lol
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 3:15pm On Sep 08, 2020
nani667:

Lol, you still dey long thing... grin

Welcome to the club.. cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 3:16pm On Sep 08, 2020
alexistaiwo:
Behol Abduleez1!

He is a high w(r)anking member of the Wakanda high council, he w(r)anks as high as any in Wakanda nation cheesy

May you w(r)ank long and not cum early my lord cheesy

Lol, cheesy

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 3:20pm On Sep 08, 2020
alexistaiwo:
Stromfront.............the less said about her the better.

Zero disregard for chain of command and me likey cheesy

I swear.... She come fine Wella again.

I love that her pouty lips especially when she's playing with one's feelings(mockery). grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by geezyk(m): 3:30pm On Sep 08, 2020
NNU0000:
Couldn't sleep,so I started Re-watching REVENGE.
Great series. I followed all the seasons, it was so good.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 08, 2020
Power book two "ghost" episode one. 10/10. This got to be one top three of the best series in 2020 hands down. "Who tha fork is the brain behind the entire power franchise? The person got to be super street smart in real life. "the whole of episode 1 of the power book two got me breathless. "Great acting from all the casts. "The point where Tacha mentioned Tommy in the court house got me like "what tha fork!!" one thing about power is that it gives you this one true life lesson which is. "There is no fair play in life" you have to be very very smart if you want to be at the top in life and you stay out of trouble. "I can see that Tariq needs that fatherly figure in his life. he cant do it all alone because he might get himself burnt. he is smart no doubt but he cant win with the kind of enemies coming his way. "damm!! i cant wait for episode two.

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 4:34pm On Sep 08, 2020
CuteMercury:
Power book two "ghost" episode one. 10/10. This got to be one top three of the best series in 2020 hands down. "Who tha fork is the brain behind the entire power franchise? The person got to be super street smart in real life. "the whole of episode 1 of the power book two got me breathless. "Great acting from all the casts. "The point where Tacha mentioned Tommy in the court house got me like "what tha fork!!" one thing about power is that it gives you this one true life lesson which is. "There is no fair play in life" you have to be very very smart if you want to be at the top in life and you stay out of trouble. "I can see that Tariq needs that fatherly figure in his life. he cant do it all alone because he might get himself burnt. he is smart no doubt but he cant win with the kind of enemies coming his way. "damm!! i cant wait for episode two.
I can say that power book 2 will be better than the original series but the bolded is where people (including me) will have problem with you
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sholws(m): 5:33pm On Sep 08, 2020
I give it up to HBO
This weekend is lit
Raised by wolves -- 10/10
Lovecraft county - 12/10 because of that black brezzz

Amazon's
The boys - 12/10 that storm gal treat homelander Bleep up, e pain am. Seems like homelander might go up against Vort

All or nothing Tottenham - 8/10 to be a professional footballer dey hungry me
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 5:54pm On Sep 08, 2020
CuteMercury:

Power book two "ghost" episode one. 10/10. This got to be one top three of the best series in 2020 hands down. "Who tha fork is the brain behind the entire power franchise? The person got to be super street smart in real life. "the whole of episode 1 of the power book two got me breathless. "Great acting from all the casts.

"The point where Tacha mentioned Tommy in the court house got me like "what tha fork!!" one thing about power is that it gives you this one true life lesson which is. "There is no fair play in life" you have to be very very smart if you want to be at the top in life and you stay out of trouble.

"I can see that Tariq needs that fatherly figure in his life. he cant do it all alone because he might get himself burnt. he is smart no doubt but he cant win with the kind of enemies coming his way. "damm!! i cant wait for episode two.

Jeez. Paragraph dude.

Meanwhile I just watched it now and logged in to comment on the show.

It was mind blowing. I already love method man.

10/10 for me and this is coming from someone who hates tariq.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 08, 2020
armadeo:

Jeez. Paragraph dude.

Meanwhile I just watched it now and logged in to comment on the show.

It was mind blowing. I already love method man.

10/10 for me and this is coming from someone who hates tariq.
lol we all hate Tariq. As you can see he has already proven how stvpid he is even in the episode 1 of this new show. see how he is trying to blackmail a whole Attorney general of new york. lol what a stvpid boy. His Father would have handled things better. i pray he dont learn the hard way. He is not a killer, he has no gang, no money, no influence and yet he wants to play a dirty game with lords of the street.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 08, 2020
Brukx:

I can say that power book 2 will be better than the original series but the bolded is where people (including me) will have problem with you
Apart from lovecraft country, i do not see any series that can stand and compete with power book two in this year so far. Mention any series you think that has more weight than power in this year and let me give you facts to prove you wrong. Remember that before you mention a series, know that there is a difference between a series that tells Reality than a series that is unrealistic.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Appisko: 7:23pm On Sep 08, 2020
toluxa1:
I started this the Boys and had to dump it cos i wasn't really feeling it. Maybe I should try restart this one it's getting high reviews here.

Same here oga am still watching still not feeling it embarassed embarassed embarassed am sure
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 7:55pm On Sep 08, 2020
CuteMercury:
Apart from lovecraft country, i do not see any series that can stand and compete with power book two in this year so far. Mention any series you think that has more weight than power in this year and let me give you facts to prove you wrong. Remember that before you mention a series, know that there is a difference between a series that tells Reality than a series that is unrealistic.
my guy series plenty

Better Call Saul
Ozark
Yellowstone
Mr Robot
Godfather of Harlem (November)
Mrs America

Power no fit brag for where these guys dey.
These are all reality series as you call it.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Appisko: 7:58pm On Sep 08, 2020
Brukx:
my guy series plenty

The Boys
Better Call Saul
Ozark
Yellowstone
Mr Robot

Power no fit brag for where these guys dey

There are more coming out later this year
Godfather of Harlem
His Dark Materials
Abeg commort The Boys from that list it doesn't deserve to be in that kind of list
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 7:59pm On Sep 08, 2020
Appisko:

Abeg commort The Boys from that list it doesn't deserve to be in that kind of list
I don edit the post
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Appisko: 8:21pm On Sep 08, 2020
Abeg can anyone help me with link for All or nothing
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 08, 2020
Brukx:
my guy series plenty

Better Call Saul
Ozark
Yellowstone
Mr Robot
Mrs America

Lol bro i have seen all the series and yeah they are all good but power is miles ahead of them. They are all slow burners which many people might easily get tired of if they aint patient enough but power franchise keeps you glued to your TV because you are always curiouse on what will happen the next minute. power is unpredictable, anything can happen, anyone can be killed off.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Emirett: 8:50pm On Sep 08, 2020
I've just started watching "How to get away with murder", very exciting plot. Who has watched it? But no spoilers please smiley By the way, if someone is looking for free series streaming sites, just check out this huge list https://streamingsites.com
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 9:34pm On Sep 08, 2020
meh the boys episode 1 mad o...............wait o na those super hero b d bad guys? episode 2 loading.....starlite gv DAT guy Mouth Action?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Thuna(m): 10:40pm On Sep 08, 2020
Brukx:
my guy series plenty

Better Call Saul
Ozark
Yellowstone
Mr Robot
Mrs America

aye.....I concur.....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by horlah005: 11:50pm On Sep 08, 2020
Can anyone recommend a legal series that interestingly surpass HTGAWM
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 1:20am On Sep 09, 2020
episode 4 now... .homelander just kill everybody 4 dat airplane, can't wait to see him die
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 1:47am On Sep 09, 2020
DieRich5:
episode 4 now... .homelander just kill everybody 4 dat airplane, can't wait to see him die

I envy you sha.

The boys is top notch.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 2:58am On Sep 09, 2020
armadeo:

I envy you sha.
The boys is top notch.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu121: 7:34am On Sep 09, 2020
abduleez1:

Oga na lie that guy no get any stupid Balls..... His overly moronic tendencies is beginning to piss me off really... Imagine say na real life that guy dey do those him stupid decisions him for don die since.

I love the look on his face that he was shell shocked that Starlight (Annie) could think of ending him. grin .... All thanks to Homelander. cheesy

That StormFront really gat some potential... She's the one bringing new excitement to the Franchise... I'm loving her already... Gives no fvvk, and no time for Emotions.. cheesy even Homelander is threatened. grin
In the comic THE BOYS beat Stormfront to death
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 9:14am On Sep 09, 2020
DieRich5:
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you've not been paying attention"

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 9:36am On Sep 09, 2020
Kaycee7:
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you've not been paying attention"
I don't care abt happy ending

(1) (2) (3) ... (1741) (1742) (1743) (1744) (1745) (1746) (1747) ... (2819) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Speakout03, OG316 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.