Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,533 members, 7,823,318 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1746) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3531630 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1743) (1744) (1745) (1746) (1747) (1748) (1749) ... (2821) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ositadima1(m): 7:07pm On Sep 09, 2020
Achilles100:

Homelander know say e don Bleep up when he went to threaten their boss and their boss tell am say, 'Oga, you aren't our most prized asset, so rest'.

And I think Stormfront is taking her orders directly from the Boss himself. And she dey add her own pepper join just to pepper homelander the more

Stormfront no go fit beat Homelander though, and she fit no last past this season. She is too daring with no strategy, na so person dey enter trouble.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 7:55pm On Sep 09, 2020
The origin of her name

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Osirawboy: 8:04pm On Sep 09, 2020
Hi all, I'm in need of full episodes of my favorite anime Naruto episode 1-220 , Naruto Shippuden
1- 500 and the Naruto Movies to watch and rewatch.
I'm in Benin city please. If you have complete naruto series, one piece , attack on titans etc on your hard drive please contact me 08158321086 or 08167412044
Thanks you
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 8:54pm On Sep 09, 2020
Brukx:
The origin of her name

OMO!!!!!!!!!! shocked

This one na principalities and powers o.

Evil.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 8:59pm On Sep 09, 2020
ositadima1:

Stormfront no go fit beat Homelander though, and she fit no last past this season. She is too daring with no strategy, na so person dey enter trouble.

No nah, I didn't say she can beat him, I just said she will do things to provoke him like during the press conference.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 9:02pm On Sep 09, 2020
blingxx:

Stormfront is worse than homelander tho.. According to the comic.. She was trained by the nazi and she's racist Sha.. Explains why she killed those black people

It's obvious they referenced her Racist roots in that scene were she killed Nimiko's "Super Terrorist" brother.
She called him "fvvking yellow"... That's a racist term for Chinese and/or Asians(southeasterners).
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 9:17pm On Sep 09, 2020
AbdulSleeky:

Are you aware that stormfront is a racist

Yep, I know. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 9:18pm On Sep 09, 2020
Achilles100:

Homelander know say e don Bleep up when he went to threaten their boss and their boss tell am say, 'Oga, you aren't our most prized asset, so rest'.

And I think Stormfront is taking her orders directly from the Boss himself. And she dey add her own pepper join just to pepper homelander the more

True.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 9:21pm On Sep 09, 2020
VerifiedStalin:
Next season will feature another Superhero called "Soldier Boy", who is apparently going to replace Stormfront in the "Seven".

Jason Ackles from 'Supernatural' will portray Soldier Boy.

Soldier Boy is the oldest "Superhero" and a direct parody of Captain America.

Where did you get this info from : StormFront being replaced by soldier boy??

She probably get killed then. Prolly Nimiko gets her revenge. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 09, 2020
The boys is really dope
Upbeat from the very first episode

Sometimes you need stuff like this,, not everytime slow burner

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kabir5643(m): 10:40pm On Sep 09, 2020
Sociology555:

Pls where can I download it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kabir5643(m): 10:40pm On Sep 09, 2020
Sociology555:

Pls where can I download it

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kabir5643(m): 10:43pm On Sep 09, 2020
CuteMercury:
lol we all hate Tariq. As you can see he has already proven how stvpid he is even in the episode 1 of this new show. see how he is trying to blackmail a whole Attorney general of new york. lol what a stvpid boy. His Father would have handled things better. i pray he dont learn the hard way. He is not a killer, he has no gang, no money, no influence and yet he wants to play a dirty game with lords of the street.

Actually, Tariq is smart

But you're right, he looks like he can't handle the pressure
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kabir5643(m): 10:44pm On Sep 09, 2020
nani667:
Completed the Rewatch ...

Epic for life ❗

8.9 / 10

I watch this every year

It's like an anniversary thingy.. Lol

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kabir5643(m): 10:46pm On Sep 09, 2020
nani667:

8 Episodes >

How far you dey plant data for your house?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by 4gunners(m): 11:39pm On Sep 09, 2020
realestniggah:
Lovecraft Country have to be an entirely new genre of television
I could only afford to watch for first two episodes,,
the movie doesn't have specific story line. Besides, I hate anything horror.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by 4gunners(m): 11:42pm On Sep 09, 2020
Kabir5643:

How far you dey plant data for your house?
I suspect unlimited data plan grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Buho(m): 12:12am On Sep 10, 2020
VerifiedStalin:
Next season will feature another Superhero called "Soldier Boy", who is apparently going to replace Stormfront in the "Seven".

Jason Ackles from 'Supernatural' will portray Soldier Boy.

Soldier Boy is the oldest "Superhero" and a direct parody of Captain America.
can't wait to see jensen on TV again!!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Buho(m): 12:15am On Sep 10, 2020
I just realized the main character in banshee is homelander. No wonder his face always looked familiar.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by toluxa1(m): 12:30am On Sep 10, 2020
4gunners:
I could only afford to watch for first two episodes,,
the movie doesn't have specific story line. Besides, I hate anything horror.

I'm struggling to finish the second episode. Again not my kind of show. Kind of shows being hailed here lately sef, I tire.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by NazoTimes(m): 12:35am On Sep 10, 2020
THE BLACK LIST

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by PUSSYHOE(m): 12:38am On Sep 10, 2020
Buho:
I just realized the main character in banshee is homelander. No wonder his face always looked familiar.

haba who doesn't know that ? he is just blonde now
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OneKinGuy(m): 12:51am On Sep 10, 2020
New Spanish Netflix series: Someone has to die.

Gonna be dope, trailer :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08hQ-FeVhqU
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by trueking: 1:32am On Sep 10, 2020
Can't wait for Raised by wolves episode 4 today
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:26am On Sep 10, 2020
Tolu121:
Warrior is coming out next month
Oops here right but i don't think warrior can beat this recent power book two but Damm!!! I have to give warrior the respect it deserves and honestly what are the owners of Peaky blinders waiting for?
We have waited like forever.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:31am On Sep 10, 2020
Yesterday afternoon i was unoccupied so i tried watching the outsider again to see if i can get my self to give it a chance.
I had watched up to episodes two before and it was so boring i had to drop it and that was about many many many months ago.
But my brothers and sisters i haven't even seen up to 30 minutes of the episodes three yesterday and i started to doze off. Like i was literally sleeping on my phone in the afternoon, lol. Oboy!!!! This has got to be the most boring series ever In my life.

This ain't slow burner, it is depressing burner. May the gods forbid.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu121: 8:37am On Sep 10, 2020
CuteMercury:
Oops here right but i don't think warrior can beat this recent power book two but Damm!!! I have to give warrior the respect it deserves and honestly what are the owners of Peaky blinders waiting for?
We have waited like forever.
BBC is the owner of peaky blinders sold to them by Netflix
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IbrahimMav: 8:41am On Sep 10, 2020
Power Book 2 is a certified crap.

Building a story around a character (Tariq) that everyone hates is nothing short of stupid. To make matters worse, the actor portraying Tariq is bang average.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IbrahimMav: 8:42am On Sep 10, 2020
CuteMercury:
Yesterday afternoon i was unoccupied so i tried watching the outsider again to see if i can get my self to give it a chance.
I had watched up to episodes two before and it was so boring i had to drop it and that was about many many many months ago.
But my brothers and sisters i haven't even seen up to 30 minutes of the episodes three yesterday and i started to doze off. Like i was literally sleeping on my phone in the afternoon, lol. Oboy!!!! This has got to be the most boring series ever In my life.

This ain't slow burner, it is depressing burner. May the gods forbid.

You don't know what you're saying. The Outsider is a top series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IbrahimMav: 8:48am On Sep 10, 2020
CuteMercury:
Power book two "ghost" episode one. 10/10. This got to be one top three of the best series in 2020 hands

Seriously bro, are you high

It's only one episode, and the episode is not even that good.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IbrahimMav: 8:50am On Sep 10, 2020
CuteMercury:
Lol bro i have seen all the series and yeah they are all good but power is miles ahead of them. They are all slow burners which many people might easily get tired of if they aint patient enough but power franchise keeps you glued to your TV because you are always curiouse on what will happen the next minute. power is unpredictable, anything can happen, anyone can be killed off.

You have poor taste in series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by 4gunners(m): 8:53am On Sep 10, 2020
toluxa1:

I'm struggling to finish the second episode. Again not my kind of show. Kind of shows being hailed here lately sef, I tire.
same here. I was expecting a very interesting movie, but was seriously disappointed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1743) (1744) (1745) (1746) (1747) (1748) (1749) ... (2821) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: undertaker007(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.