Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,986 members, 7,838,503 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (179) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3552492 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (2828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 12:14pm On Aug 01, 2015
deardevil:

thanks wish I can watch the film again
You are welcome, I liked it too, too bad it was cancelled.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by deardevil(m): 4:43pm On Aug 01, 2015
freecocoa:
You are welcome, I liked it too, too bad it was cancelled.

yea.....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ApexTitan(m): 6:05pm On Aug 01, 2015
koice:
Done with "Strike Back Legacy".

-"Dominion" making a lot of sense.
-"Graceland"... hmm, has mike forgotten that Paige tried to have him killed??
-"Ray Donovan" - arguably the best show on TV right now.
-"Falling Skies", mehn... this people wan kill person with suspense.
-"Rectify", getting better and better.
-"The Strain", loving it.
-"True Detective", not quite as dark or sinister as it's predecessor but the 2nd installment of this crime thriller is living up to billing.

You can say that again.

My happiness was palatable when he came through for Terry. With a brother like Ray you know your back is covered.
All of this is at an unknown cost to Ray though, dude just keeps making sacrifices for his family.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 01, 2015
ApexTitan:

You can say that again.

My happiness was palatable when he came through for Terry. With a brother like Ray you know your back is covered.
All of this is at an unknown cost to Ray though, dude just keeps making sacrifices for his family.

Ray is very loyal to his family, and can go at any length to keep them safe. He had to made a deal with an influential devil, to save Terry (proud hard-headed modafuka) from certain death.

I sincerely hope he hadn't dug himself a hole he can't climb out of. His new boss's daughter looks like trouble. And on the subject of boss, it will be strange to see Ray assuming the role of a rich man's personal thug. I mean, he was a thug before, a sophisticated one that 'fixes' things, but at least, he was his own boss and makes his own decisions.

Now I don't think he's gonna have the same luxury anymore. A steep price to pay for his beloved brother's freedom, let's hope the price isn't overtly steep.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abeynoni: 12:27am On Aug 02, 2015
tunnex190:
Strike back s05 e09 n 10 downloading
pls where can I download strike back plz z.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sirchris4u(m): 8:34am On Aug 02, 2015
abeynoni:
waptvseries.net

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hueyreckless0007: 2:29pm On Aug 02, 2015
Wet hot American Summer season 1
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lalaboi(m): 2:33pm On Aug 02, 2015
Crisis. .
Hostages. .
Empire . .
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 4:49pm On Aug 02, 2015
Just finished Dark Matter. Man, the plot thickens. Now time for Killjoys.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by donhils: 6:31pm On Aug 02, 2015
cao:
Just finished Dark Matter. Man, the plot thickens. Now time for Killjoys.
So Dark matter is interesting or not?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by donhils: 6:33pm On Aug 02, 2015
Who have watched Tyrant and Sense8 or any of them? Is any one of them interesting or I would be wasting my mb downloading?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 6:46pm On Aug 02, 2015
donhils:

So Dark matter is interesting or not?
It's interesting. If you do decide to watch it, I hope you enjoy. You should also give Killjoys a go as well.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tunnex190: 7:05pm On Aug 02, 2015
abeynoni:

I already posted the link
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tunnex190: 7:08pm On Aug 02, 2015
abeynoni:

I already posted the link
But you can get whole season on watchseries
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Odkboy23(m): 7:33pm On Aug 02, 2015
killjoys episode 7 is on point, their best episode yet and was an emotional roller coaster, felt bad for Johnny tho. I can't believe dutch is a widow.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 02, 2015
Jamal and his mannerisms seem to be the most entertaining part for me in Tyrant.
Dude is really a simple guy and good hearted, just makes poor jugdements.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 7:38pm On Aug 02, 2015
donhils:
Who have watched Tyrant and Sense8 or any of them? Is any one of them interesting or I would be wasting my mb downloading?
I've seen sense8, it starts out not so promising(if you are comfortable with LBGT stuff)but really grows on you and you'll love it, I enjoyed it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Odkboy23(m): 7:42pm On Aug 02, 2015
donhils:
tyrant and sense8 are interesting but it depends on the kinda series u do like.

Tyrant has a good storyline but I hate the main character (bassam) for his dull acting in season one but he seems to have improved in season two.

sense8 is great, it might feel boring from the first episode, but just try u might like it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Odkboy23(m): 7:46pm On Aug 02, 2015
blublahd:
Jamal and his mannerisms seem to be the most entertaining part for me in Tyrant.
Dude is really a simple guy and good hearted, just makes poor jugdements.
the only reason I still watch tyrant is jamal....other than that am done, he is the tyrant but I love the guy's acting. so entertaining...

bassam is just too dull .
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kazzonline: 7:48pm On Aug 02, 2015
Hueyreckless0007:
Wet hot American Summer season 1

I need the link pls!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 7:53pm On Aug 02, 2015
pls is it just me or is dark matter getting a lil bit childish? they are just twisting plots up and down with no transition..in dis kinda genre continuum and defiance is way better...

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 7:55pm On Aug 02, 2015
Odkboy23:
the only reason I still watch tyrant is jamal....other than that am done, he is the tyrant but I love the guy's acting. so entertaining...

it seems yu guys dnt really understand d story behind bassam...he isnt dull,its just that he has done sum evil things..thats y he left abuddin,dat place always brings out d worst in him..he is d main tyrant sef not even jamaal...his father even knew he has a more wicked heart..

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 02, 2015
Odkboy23:

On the contrary, Bassam is the real tyrant.
Jammal is a misfit tyrant. But the way he walks, those stammers, the finger on his upper lip. And those verbal jabs he throwed at his wife cheesy
One thing about him is he may look like a fool but he is not.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hueyreckless0007: 9:36pm On Aug 02, 2015
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Odkboy23(m): 12:39am On Aug 03, 2015
blublahd:

On the contrary, Bassam is the real tyrant.
Jammal is a misfit tyrant. But the way he walks, those stammers, the finger on his upper lip. And those verbal jabs he throwed at his wife cheesy
One thing about him is he may look like a fool but he is not.
I haven't even look at it that way tho but in a way it makes absolutely sense cos most of those wrong decision made by jamal are influenced by his wife and uncle, it wasn't really his decision.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Afam4eva(m): 1:04am On Aug 03, 2015
dubylhover:

it seems yu guys dnt really understand d story behind bassam...he isnt dull,its just that he has done sum evil things..thats y he left abuddin,dat place always brings out d worst in him..he is d main tyrant sef not even jamaal...his father even knew he has a more wicked heart..
A tyrant is a ruthless ruler. Bassam is not a ruler, so he can't be referred to as a tyrant. Though at some point, he was making Jamal look like a saint. This film sorta reminds me of "Breaking Bad".
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Afam4eva(m): 1:06am On Aug 03, 2015
Odkboy23:
tyrant and sense8 are interesting but it depends on the kinda series u do like.

Tyrant has a good storyline but I hate the main character (bassam) for his dull acting in season one but he seems to have improved in season two.

sense8 is great, it might feel boring from the first episode, but just try u might like it.
He was supposed to be dull. That's what his character was supposed to portray.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ITbomb(m): 2:15am On Aug 03, 2015
hmm, just finished Wayward Pines, now going for Olympus

Wayward Pines really got me hooked in notwithstanding that I almost drop it after E1
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tayoccu(m): 7:52am On Aug 03, 2015
dubylhover:
pls is it just me or is dark matter getting a lil bit childish? they are just twisting plots up and down with no transition..in dis kinda genre continuum and defiance is way better...

it's just you bro, cos the new twist was on point, we now know why the imposter is on board, and why he and his target don't really get along, despite their memory loss.
6 is a badass
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 8:09am On Aug 03, 2015
dubylhover:
it's just you so far.

Ofcourse we have to know what really have to know who everyone is before transitioning na.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 8:24am On Aug 03, 2015
freecocoa:
it's just you so far.

Ofcourse we have to know what really have to know who everyone is before transitioning na.

umm i think i liked them better when we just found out they were criminals..i loved d concvpt of dem being hardened criminals but so far their character developement is changing..5 was set up,6 is having regrets on what he did,3 had a relationship with a lady, now that its been revealed that 3 might b involved in d death of originals 1's wife,yu wud see that it wud becum a misunderstanding after all..i just pray it gets serious at somv point cos so far it looks likv a fairy tale with happy ending
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 8:27am On Aug 03, 2015
tayoccu:

it's just you bro, cos the new twist was on point, we now know why the imposter is on board, and why he and his target don't really get along, despite their memory loss.
6 is a badass

6 is badass??cos dat lady was waiting for him to finish beating up 3 pipo b4 she cud draw out her weapon??dont worry 1 and 3 wud still get along after d misunderstanding is sorted out

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (2828) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.