Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,973 members, 7,828,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (181) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3538310 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (2824) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 10:31am On Aug 05, 2015
Emperortj93:
very good. I enjoy the suspence and everything the film gat to offer.

hannibal is cool..i esp love dx season 3
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Emperortj93(m): 10:38am On Aug 05, 2015
dubylhover:

hannibal is cool..i esp love dx season 3
haven't yet seen the season 3, but will definitely do after am done with HOMELAND.

Will you be kind enough to share some of the series you have seen? Maybe just maybe
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 10:52am On Aug 05, 2015
Emperortj93:
haven't yet seen the season 3, but will definitely do after am done with HOMELAND.

Will you be kind enough to share some of the series you have seen? Maybe just maybe

mehn if i start to list,i wont b done oo..ive finishd homeland sha,its really nyc...try complications,walking dead,graceland,falling skies,ray donovan,
yu like greys anatomy..yu shud try house..d guy is just hilarious.power,tyrant,under d dome by stephen spielberg..if yu r into superntural,then yu shud try dominion...cant remember all for now..waiting for da vinci demons
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AlabaSlim: 11:51am On Aug 05, 2015
I have questions plz:

I use a Bold 2 BUT till date, I have never downloaded SERIES on waptvseries.net/index.xhtml except Fztvseries OR O2tvseries....why does waptvseries.net/index.xhtml show me errors everytime it downloads & stops at 1mb
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Emperortj93(m): 11:57am On Aug 05, 2015
dubylhover:

mehn if i start to list,i wont b done oo..ive finishd homeland sha,its really nyc...try complications,walking dead,graceland,falling skies,ray donovan,
yu like greys anatomy..yu shud try house..d guy is just hilarious.power,tyrant,under d dome by stephen spielberg..if yu r into superntural,then yu shud try dominion...cant remember all for now..waiting for da vinci demons
i dont like under the doom but gonna try walking dead (not a fan of zoobie movie)

i suggest u should go watch House of card (this film open my eyes to politics), Game of throne (if u havent seen it) and House of lies (quiet funny piece)
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 12:16pm On Aug 05, 2015
Emperortj93:
i dont like under the doom but gonna try walking dead (not a fan of zoobie movie)

i suggest u should go watch House of card (this film open my eyes to politics), Game of throne (if u havent seen it) and House of lies (quiet funny piece)

mehn walking dead is really cool..have seen house of cards..its just a pity that claire his wifv has left him..game of thrones is also good sha
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Emperortj93(m): 2:02pm On Aug 05, 2015
dubylhover:

mehn walking dead is really cool..have seen house of cards..its just a pity that claire his wifv has left him..game of thrones is also good sha
don't be too sure. I doubt if she would be able to leave am or the white house
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 5:51pm On Aug 05, 2015
Emperortj93:
don't be too sure. I doubt if she would be able to leave am or the white house

shes going to run for president also angry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Emperortj93(m): 7:14pm On Aug 05, 2015
dubylhover:

shes going to run for president also angry
whaaaaaaaatttt
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 7:38pm On Aug 05, 2015
Emperortj93:
whaaaaaaaatttt

grin grin grin dis coming season 4 wud b epic
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 05, 2015
why is no one watching peaky blinders?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 05, 2015
Who has watched Revenged here cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by swiftz(f): 3:18am On Aug 06, 2015
Afam4eva:

It got cancelled?

Yep. Due to low rating. So, no second season. angry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Humblebloke(m): 6:13am On Aug 06, 2015
Mr Robot Hannibal

Who saw Hvmans
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Gboliwe: 6:53am On Aug 06, 2015
kevinberry:

It got boring to me after season 2 or so
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Gboliwe: 6:54am On Aug 06, 2015
Presently watching "drop dead diva"
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by absky5(m): 7:18am On Aug 06, 2015
Lordseyad:
Hmmm..

The 100
The last ship.
Power.

they are dope. Imo
thanks so much but have seen both the 100 and the last ship...... Will be grateful if u list more cheesy
Lordseyad:
Hmmm..

The 100
The last ship.
Power.

they are dope. Imo
thanks so much but have seen both the 100 and the last ship...... Will be grateful if u list more
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lordseyad(m): 8:16am On Aug 06, 2015
absky5:
thanks so much but have seen both the 100 and the last ship...... Will be grateful if u list more cheesy thanks so much but have seen both the 100 and the last ship...... Will be grateful if u list more
You must have watched Flash then
..?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kurupt01: 8:50am On Aug 06, 2015
freecocoa:
Anyone seen the latest episode of devious maids? Wow! It just keeps getting better.

Carmen messed up, you see what being with the wrong person can do to one? She's in trouble and I feel sad for her, I just really wish jacqlyn will forgive her soon enough, no one(women especially cos it's more common amongst them)should lose themselves negatively because they love the man or woman.

Theon really is a Powell, I knew Adrian would come around, I think we are going to love their relationship(assuming the scheming doesn't go over board).cheesy

Why do I not really buy the Spence and Taylor story? Maybe because I think Tay has an agenda, Spence has always been a good guy, but c'mon, he can't be perfect, can he? Are we about to see a side we don't know of? It was cute to see Rosie jealous, these two will get back together, they just have to.smiley

I don't like that doctor Neff, seems like a manipulative, controlling man, I think Genvieve's better off without him.

Olivia's beyond crazy, who knows what she's upto now, she better not try to seduce Jesse.

Oh Jesse! "It's Jesse, my Jesse" I totally could relate when Marrisol said that last week cheesy and now it's over? cry. I know what Marrisol did is bad, but not break up bad for two people with that much fire, I'm hoping they mend it.

Devious maid never disappoints.

I miss Remi and Valentino.

Good job, you've perfectly summarized the last episode WOW! Good job agian
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 9:27am On Aug 06, 2015
wow suits keeps getting better...mike ross on some double agent sh1t grin

y does louis keep behaving like a child?i dont blame him sha... good episode
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonichuks: 9:35am On Aug 06, 2015
Banshee
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by joanana(f): 11:19am On Aug 06, 2015
kevinberry:

I did and you missed a lot!!!

My tv series list:
Teen Wolf
Devious Maids
Pretty Little liars
Tyrant
Mistresses
Suits
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 1:20pm On Aug 06, 2015
well,just went back to watching sum movies..finished "the age of adaline" starring blake lively...its a lovely movie
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 2:43pm On Aug 06, 2015
Kurupt01:

Good job, you've perfectly summarized the last episode WOW! Good job agian
wink wink wink
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 2:49pm On Aug 06, 2015
joanana:

My tv series list:
Teen Wolf
Devious Maids
Pretty Little liars
Tyrant
Mistresses
Suits
nice to see a fan of PLL, I love the series.

Which girl is your favourite and which boyfriend is?cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by obinnajr(m): 3:14pm On Aug 06, 2015
I LOVE THE EVENT

obinna5000:

@Emmz
'BROTHERS AND SISTERS' and 'THE EVENT' got cancelled. So, no new seasons from those shows. Its a pity.

Other cancelled shows are:
HUMAN TARGET
LIE TO ME
V
CAPRICA
BREAKING IN
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by absky5(m): 9:11pm On Aug 06, 2015
Lordseyad:
You must have watched Flash then
..?
yes have watch flash, arrow, blacklist, banshee, house of cards etc...... Which interesting ones can u recommend 4 me to watch
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 9:39pm On Aug 06, 2015
Prison Break sequel. ITS OFFICIAL

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by NoirBlvck(f): 12:26am On Aug 07, 2015
Guys!What happened to o2tv?! cry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 07, 2015
Chibudollar:
Prison Break sequel. ITS OFFICIAL
when is it coming out and it name
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Afam4eva(m): 9:40am On Aug 07, 2015
joanana:

My tv series list:
Teen Wolf
Devious Maids
Pretty Little liars
Tyrant
Mistresses
Suits
Is Mistresses really good, like Devious maids?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by NoirBlvck(f): 10:19am On Aug 07, 2015
Afam4eva:

Is Mistresses really good, like Devious maids?

Yes. It's like devious maids/ desperate housewives.

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (2824) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: brosiye99(m), Haipre and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.