Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (182) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3536152 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (2823) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by joanana(f): 11:32am On Aug 07, 2015
Afam4eva:

Is Mistresses really good, like Devious maids?

The first season was ok but it cant be compared with Devious Maids ( has a comic tone and suspense which Mistress does not have ) I sleep while watching Miostress but i cant whenever m watching Deviods Maids ( its reminds me of Desperate Housewives Miss it a lot sad)
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by joanana(f): 11:36am On Aug 07, 2015
freecocoa:
nice to see a fan of PLL, I love the series.

Which girl is your favourite and which boyfriend is?cheesy

Well m presently in season 3 i want to know who A is that's the reason m watching the suspense is really killing (literally) I want to know who this Big Brother or Sister is.

My favorite is Spencer (very inquisitive ) I love her for that. for the boy friend so far i pick Mr. Fits and Tobi grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 11:48am On Aug 07, 2015
joanana:

Well m presently in season 3 i want to know who A is that's the reason m watching the suspense is really killing (literally) I want to know who this Big Brother or Sister is.

My favorite is Spencer (very inquisitive ) I love her for that. for the boy friend so far i pick Mr. Fits and Tobi grin
Lol, i'm up to date and A is still a mystery, the writers did a good one there, just held us captive with wanting to know who A is.

Spencer is my favourite too, (I love highly intelligent people)
It's a tie between Emily and Hannah
I'm indifferent to Aria.undecided

The boyfriends are likeable too but Toby is my best, though Caleb is the most selfless of them all.

It's a good show.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Odkboy23(m): 4:55pm On Aug 07, 2015
Currently watching Desperate Housewives season 1, omg its hilarious,so funny . I wonder why I didn't watch it since until now, all I can say is wow.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 5:03pm On Aug 07, 2015
NoirBlvck:
Guys!What happened to o2tv?! cry

lol it cudnt open shey..yu cud ty other sites..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 5:04pm On Aug 07, 2015
anyway just watched graceland..its really heating up..mike is losing it ooo
under the dome...barbie is starting to join zombie nation..oo

dominion...wow i think its d best episode of dominion since its inception....."what have i done normes"-alex..lemme watch hannibal
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kazzonline: 5:33pm On Aug 07, 2015
Impastor followers, anyone seen episode 4 yet?no site has it for download oo , if u hav, gimme link pls
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SegunMike(m): 7:22pm On Aug 07, 2015
Suits
Vampire diaries
Originals
Scandal
How to get away with murder
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by NoirBlvck(f): 8:59pm On Aug 07, 2015
dubylhover:

lol it cudnt open shey..yu cud ty other sites..

Which ones? The ones I've tried so far suck. I can't navigate them for the life of me cry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by John57: 9:10pm On Aug 07, 2015
febbymi:
Hope u guys are watching EXTANT, halle berry's really killing it. Patiently waiting for the next episode

True. I got bored by season 1 a few months ago and left it at that but this past week I've stumbled on a few episodes of season 2 on Mnet edge and seems quite interesting.. it's on my "to watch " shortlist now
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by John57: 9:13pm On Aug 07, 2015
Odkboy23:
Currently watching Desperate Housewives season 1, omg its hilarious,so funny . I wonder why I didn't watch it since until now, all I can say is wow.

one of my old favourites right there
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AlabaSlim: 1:11pm On Aug 08, 2015
Forget LOST cos even the Yankees & the critics never understood the series so my question goes thus;

Is there any series on the way by the "Americans" that would talk about the missing "Malaysian MH13" cos I believe such a series would be fascinating to watch though
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 4:33pm On Aug 08, 2015
Dark Matter. Which obviously means I'll watch Killjoys after DM.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamnoel(m): 12:10pm On Aug 09, 2015
Tyrant is interesting; it's about the way politics is done in d middle east. Reference was made to ghadaffi's rule in Libya too
Wayward Pines is like tower prep.. . . but I prefer tower prep to it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by monsife: 12:24pm On Aug 09, 2015
i just finish watching sons of anarchy and i can tell you that series is the bomb.very intresting and i love how it ended....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 4:34pm On Aug 09, 2015
monsife:
i just finish watching sons of anarchy and i can tell you that series is the bomb.very intresting and i love how it ended....
one of the best shows out there, few might stop at season 1 cuz it started a bit slow.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 09, 2015
monsife:
Everybody in favor of Jackson Teller meeting Mister Mayhem, say aye!

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 5:52pm On Aug 09, 2015
iamnoel:
Tyrant is interesting; it's about the way politics is done in d middle east. Reference was made to ghadaffi's rule in Libya too
Wayward Pines is like tower prep.. . . but I prefer tower prep to it

tyrant is really cool..i dunno y tower prep was cancelled
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Springz(f): 6:04pm On Aug 09, 2015
Pretty little liars season 6, still don't know who this bleeping A is. Good series though.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lordaweezy: 7:10pm On Aug 09, 2015
Re-watching chuck✔

That series is too awesome

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by clerkent(m): 7:17pm On Aug 09, 2015
Agent of the shield and the folowing both of them are keeping me indoor every weekend.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by fitzmayowa: 1:56am On Aug 10, 2015
Lordaweezy:
Re-watching chuck✔
That series is too awesome

I hope they do a spin off for that show...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lordaweezy: 7:23am On Aug 10, 2015
fitzmayowa:

I hope they do a spin off for that show...
Pray so
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AlabaSlim: 7:40am On Aug 10, 2015
I know "Heroes" has been cancelled but should I still download it & it is as if many people at imdb are hating it oooo
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jorhney(m): 8:58am On Aug 10, 2015
patiently waiting for Heroes Reborn grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 9:05am On Aug 10, 2015
AlabaSlim:
I know "Heroes" has been cancelled but should I still download it & it is as if many people at imdb are hating it oooo

ahhh..yu havent watched heroes?? i envy you oo..download it..you wud love it..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Afam4eva(m): 12:40pm On Aug 10, 2015
I watched the season one of Ballers and i liked it.

Started The 100 today and it's interesting so far. I love adventures.

I have mistresses but haven't started watching yet.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 10, 2015
Under the dome and Dominion
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 2:45pm On Aug 10, 2015
true detective season 2 finished..nice finale..pity ray and frank had to die

is no one else watching complications?? its so sense making
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Zehner(f): 4:45pm On Aug 10, 2015
Finding Carter.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tunnex190: 5:33pm On Aug 10, 2015
Wow, Pretty Little Liars is a good show. I love the mystery of this A. It is full of suspence. And please someone shouldn't tell me who the A is now because I just started.

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (2823) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Flamez01 and 1 guest(s)