Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,026 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1783) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3506764 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1780) (1781) (1782) (1783) (1784) (1785) (1786) ... (2815) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 9:30am On Oct 05, 2020
Nuttella:
The boys season 2 episode 7 got me saying OMG, who the hell is blowing up people's head, I even had to check if my own head is intact? That's some crazy shi.t

So Black Noir is a black guy allergic to almond joy, interesting.

Twill be very interesting to find out what allergy Homelander. grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hellohgy(m): 10:38am On Oct 05, 2020
Achilles100:

I dey tell you.

It seems butcher is now very angry enough to face him.

I tink it is the guy that escaped from the super prison that is blowing there head off.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 05, 2020
hellohgy:

I dey tell you.

I tink it is the guy that escaped from the super prison that is blowing there head off.
It thought that was a girl not guy?
Do you mean the one with shaved hair that was exploding people?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibnlawal(m): 1:19pm On Oct 05, 2020
Twelve minutes into Ted Lasso and I'm already feeling it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 1:30pm On Oct 05, 2020
This Starlight girl is practically useless everybody dey beat am, who can she successfully beat in that show? And wtf is wrong with that girl that dosnt want to talk abi her trauma no dey Finnish. Making hand gestures like say she dumb.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 1:36pm On Oct 05, 2020
hellohgy:

I dey tell you.

I doubt so. That girl is too unstable to blow off people's head in that manner. And she's excaped, she has no more business with Vought
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 1:38pm On Oct 05, 2020
Chibudollar:
This Starlight girl is practically useless everybody dey beat am, who can she successfully beat in that show? And wtf is wrong with that girl that dosnt want to talk abi her trauma no dey Finnish. Making hand gestures like say she dumb.
Unlike the rest of the Seven who are Trained Soldiers, Starlight is kinda new to the whole idea of fighting. It would be cliche if starlight takes out Black Noir
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamconcept(m): 2:09pm On Oct 05, 2020
Brukx:

I doubt so. That girl is too unstable to blow off people's head in that manner. And she's excaped, she has no more business with Vought

you think? lmao...shes coming for stormfront mehn

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by XINOIX: 3:07pm On Oct 05, 2020
hellohgy:

I dey tell you.

I don't think so because this is not first time someones head being exploded if you remember from the previous episode there was that woman that was trying to help butcher and his gang when her head explodes, and the lady you are talking about is still from the super prison then

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 3:09pm On Oct 05, 2020
My Fancast for DCEU Supergirl. Erin Moriarty !!! cheesy
Since Supergirl has been cancelled. grin tongue

Imagine an S on that Chest. grin
Fvvking DIABOLICAL! grin grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 3:48pm On Oct 05, 2020
Done with this... Overall not bad I guess...

6.3 / 10

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 05, 2020
Achilles100:

I doubt he has allergy.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu121: 4:13pm On Oct 05, 2020
nani667:
Done with this... Overall not bad I guess...

6.3 / 10
you are giving EUPHORIA 6.3\ 10 ??
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu121: 4:16pm On Oct 05, 2020
BLACK NOIR has allergy is one thing

To remove his mask and put the snacks in his mouth is another thing..

His allergy means nothing if you can't overpower him.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hellohgy(m): 4:28pm On Oct 05, 2020
Tolu121:
BLACK NOIR has allergy is one thing

To remove his mask and put the snacks in his mouth is another thing..

His allergy means nothing if you can't overpower him.

If he met his match in terms of strength, the allergy will be a terminal bullet in overcoming him.

Mind you the almond nut may be transform into a weapon or bullet or injection so it is not necessary he eats it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FergieRaww(m): 4:33pm On Oct 05, 2020
Tolu121:

It's his rating, he has his reasons of rating it poorly

tbh Zendaya character isn't too likeable .. a tomboy showing teenage stupidity with drugs isn't too fancy

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu121: 4:43pm On Oct 05, 2020
hellohgy:

If he met his match in terms of strength, the allergy will be a terminal bullet in overcoming him.

Mind you the almond nut may be transform into a weapon or bullet or injection so it is not necessary he eats it
ya true
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 5:16pm On Oct 05, 2020
Tolu121:

I was even generous with the rating... I rated it that high because of Cassie.... Those Brezz tried

Other than that the story was mostly boring... That Zendaya character was the most annoying thing about the series..something about hearing her voice just made me wanna keep using my fast forward button... but apparently she won an Emmy for the performance, so what do I know

Just my opinion tho.. Did not enjoy it at all
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by soundOsonic: 5:16pm On Oct 05, 2020
Raised by wolves facts

1. Sol doesn't exist, the voices anyone ever heard was the voice of the planet, the planet is alive, Sol is not.

2. The Android Mother, was able to give birth this is because her body was already modified to grow an embryo to a full human. She is like an incubator. The A.I she was interacting with in the sleep pod was the Planet. The planet was able to implant an embryo inside of her while she was in the sleep pod, she was vulnerable already. ( still don't know the creature that helped to implant the embryo)
It is a diss at the bible a virgin gave birth by the help of the creator. An android gave birth by the help of the planet.
3. The snake creature is actually the physical form of the planet. It prey after any energy form that are threat to the planet. Before it was extinct, it preyed on human population on that planet as they were about to create a civilization that would destroy the planet, so the planet had to fight back. Those holes are connected to the planet core, which surprisingly isn't an hot magma. The ship and the android were not destroyed after entering the core. Unfortunately earth was destroyed as it didn't fight back.

4. The snake went extinct because no energy source to keep it alive, and the creature that was spared do not possess any threat to the planet, but was revived after humans habited the planet. Unfortunately the humans from earth had destroyed the earth already. The planet also found a way by devolving humans, it was a reversed bio engineering as evolution did to humans there

5. The child that fell into the hole didn't die she became one with the planet.
So also the mouse. It was able to lead Paul to some secrets meant not to be seen.

6. The series is explaining to us how the earth is fighting humans and killing us with viruses, natural disasters, global warming, it is becoming inhabitable to destroy us. Why waste billions in looking for life in putter space when you can heal your planet

7. Watch out for season 2

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WizEndy1: 5:20pm On Oct 05, 2020
Anyone watched schitt's creek... How interesting is it?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 5:24pm On Oct 05, 2020
Would it have killed the writers for Ted Lasso to have a happy ending, well I guess it's content for next season.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu121: 5:47pm On Oct 05, 2020
nani667:

I was even generous with the rating... I rated it that high because of Cassie.... Those Brezz tried

Other than that the story was mostly boring... That Zendaya character was the most annoying thing about the series..something about hearing her voice just made me wanna keep using my fast forward button... but apparently she won an Emmy for the performance, so what do I know

Just my opinion tho.. Did not enjoy it at all
another man's poison is another man's Dessert.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by rashmond2007(m): 6:09pm On Oct 05, 2020
Lovecraft country just becoming more and more intense with each episodes.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nkiliuzo(m): 6:15pm On Oct 05, 2020
Lovecraft ep8 is by far my favourite, this show just keep getting better. those little kids scared the shit out of me. the ending was dope

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by rashmond2007(m): 6:18pm On Oct 05, 2020
I thought the bullet is gonna kill atticus , but the unexpected happened

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nkiliuzo(m): 6:20pm On Oct 05, 2020
rashmond2007:
I thought the bullet is gonna kill atticus , but the unexpected happened
yo, when that monster pop'ed out from the ground.... dopest entrance ever

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by rashmond2007(m): 6:29pm On Oct 05, 2020
nkiliuzo:
yo, when that monster pop'ed out from the ground.... dopest entrance ever

Almost dropped my phone cause I wasn't expecting that twist

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 6:41pm On Oct 05, 2020
Nigggaasss dropping spoilers with pictures, grin you won't only read the spoilers, you See the spoiler in HD

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 6:47pm On Oct 05, 2020
Chibudollar:
Nigggaasss dropping spoilers with pictures, grin you won't only read the spoilers, you See the spoiler in HD

If na HD e for better sef... Pako pictures ... The Blurriness dey purge belle

(1) (2) (3) ... (1780) (1781) (1782) (1783) (1784) (1785) (1786) ... (2815) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)