Stats: 3,153,535 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1784) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3526617 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1781) (1782) (1783) (1784) (1785) (1786) (1787) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu121: 7:44pm On Oct 05, 2020
You guys should go watch RATCHED

A series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by chiboy1116: 9:06pm On Oct 05, 2020
ibnlawal:
Seriously, Susan Jenkins BOOMER is good. Like fvcking good, she's one of the reason why I didn't abandon the show when Bea and Franky left.

She's an excellent actress.
like she's so fucking underrated , she's the only reason I still follow Wentworth.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 05, 2020
soundOsonic:
Raised by wolves facts

1. Sol doesn't exist, the voices anyone ever heard was the voice of the planet, the planet is alive, Sol is not.

2. The Android Mother, was able to give birth this is because her body was already modified to grow an embryo to a full human. She is like an incubator. The A.I she was interacting with in the sleep pod was the Planet. The planet was able to implant an embryo inside of her while she was in the sleep pod, she was vulnerable already. ( still don't know the creature that helped to implant the embryo)
It is a diss at the bible a virgin gave birth by the help of the creator. An android gave birth by the help of the planet.
3. The snake creature is actually the physical form of the planet. It prey after any energy form that are threat to the planet. Before it was extinct, it preyed on human population on that planet as they were about to create a civilization that would destroy the planet, so the planet had to fight back. Those holes are connected to the planet core, which surprisingly isn't an hot magma. The ship and the android were not destroyed after entering the core. Unfortunately earth was destroyed as it didn't fight back.

4. The snake went extinct because no energy source to keep it alive, and the creature that was spared do not possess any threat to the planet, but was revived after humans habited the planet. Unfortunately the humans from earth had destroyed the earth already. The planet also found a way by devolving humans, it was a reversed bio engineering as evolution did to humans there

5. The child that fell into the hole didn't die she became one with the planet.
So also the mouse. It was able to lead Paul to some secrets meant not to be seen.

6. The series is explaining to us how the earth is fighting humans and killing us with viruses, natural disasters, global warming, it is becoming inhabitable to destroy us. Why waste billions in looking for life in putter space when you can heal your planet

7. Watch out for season 2
Your number 1 says Sol doesn't exist, that it's the planet that has the voices
How about the iron masked guy that was raping girls
He kept on saying voices, Sol specifically spoke to him to do this
the voice was speaking to him but he wasn't in the planet then, can you explain this too abeg

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu121: 9:23pm On Oct 05, 2020
BAKI. Is just madd
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 05, 2020
Oh Gosh, raised by wolves has taken another turn, it will now be that creature against humans. Such a hideous and powerful creature.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 05, 2020
Tolu121:
BLACK NOIR has allergy is one thing

To remove his mask and put the snacks in his mouth is another thing..

His allergy means nothing if you can't overpower him.
Maeve took him from the back. So he didn't see it coming.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 11:00pm On Oct 05, 2020
soundOsonic:
Raised by wolves facts

1. Sol doesn't exist, the voices anyone ever heard was the voice of the planet, the planet is alive, Sol is not.

2. The Android Mother, was able to give birth this is because her body was already modified to grow an embryo to a full human. She is like an incubator. The A.I she was interacting with in the sleep pod was the Planet. The planet was able to implant an embryo inside of her while she was in the sleep pod, she was vulnerable already. ( still don't know the creature that helped to implant the embryo)
It is a diss at the bible a virgin gave birth by the help of the creator. An android gave birth by the help of the planet.
3. The snake creature is actually the physical form of the planet. It prey after any energy form that are threat to the planet. Before it was extinct, it preyed on human population on that planet as they were about to create a civilization that would destroy the planet, so the planet had to fight back. Those holes are connected to the planet core, which surprisingly isn't an hot magma. The ship and the android were not destroyed after entering the core. Unfortunately earth was destroyed as it didn't fight back.

4. The snake went extinct because no energy source to keep it alive, and the creature that was spared do not possess any threat to the planet, but was revived after humans habited the planet. Unfortunately the humans from earth had destroyed the earth already. The planet also found a way by devolving humans, it was a reversed bio engineering as evolution did to humans there

So also the mouse. It was able to lead Paul to some secrets meant not to be seen.

6. The series is explaining to us how the earth is fighting humans and killing us with viruses, natural disasters, global warming, it is becoming inhabitable to destroy us. Why waste billions in looking for life in putter space when you can heal your planet

Thanks for this, it all makes sense now.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Percival9(m): 11:03pm On Oct 05, 2020
Brukx:

I doubt so. That girl is too unstable to blow off people's head in that manner. And she's excaped, she has no more business with Vought

Remember. Its the same person that blow that police woman they are talking to
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 11:08pm On Oct 05, 2020
Nairalandgirl:

the voice was speaking to him but he wasn't in the planet then, can you explain this too abeg

My thought on this:
Some planets possess strong magnetic field in the orbit that surrounds the them and have the tendency to pull whatever thing in the orbit towards itself.

Maybe the same thing with this planet, so instead of magnetic pull, na to whisper across any willing mind in its radar to do its bidding.

just a thought though.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 11:18pm On Oct 05, 2020
Chibudollar:
This Starlight girl is practically useless everybody dey beat am, who can she successfully beat in that show? And wtf is wrong with that girl that dosnt want to talk abi her trauma no dey Finnish. Making hand gestures like say she dumb.

There are real life persons wey experience some kind of trauma that either split their psyche and they possess multiple personality disorder just to cope with the trauma others just go mute. Everyone's body has a way it reacts to trauma , you just cant pick and choose.

Her is quite easily sha grin just squeeze face and fight people or do hand signs, since na dem invent am, any rubbish hand sign can suffice. grin grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by soundOsonic: 11:26pm On Oct 05, 2020
Nairalandgirl:

The voice the rapist heard isn't the planet voice. The guy is just a psycho like every other religious extremist who hide their depraved nature by saying God told them to do so.
The planet never spoke to that pedos. Even the believers had to sentence him to death. We even have folks like that in real life. Note: he never heard the voice again in that planet.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 12:25am On Oct 06, 2020
➕➕

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 12:31am On Oct 06, 2020
Chibudollar:
Would it have killed the writers for Ted Lasso to have a happy ending, well I guess it's content for next season.

iWeak.

iCried. cry cry cry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:56am On Oct 06, 2020
Between Billy Butcher and Homelander, I don't know who is the bigger bastard cheesy

Two sides of the same coin.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 7:13am On Oct 06, 2020
Achilles100:

iWeak.

iCried. cry cry cry
Mehn when they scored that goal that made it 1-1 I was so happy like it was a real life scores then boom heartbreak

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 06, 2020
alexistaiwo:
Between Billy Butcher and Homelander, I don't know who is the bigger bastard cheesy

Happy birthday bruv
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by toluxa1(m): 10:34am On Oct 06, 2020
Boydehot:
How can an episode of Korea or Chinese series be more than 300 mb per episode which wouldn't last more than 45 min.
Any day 02tv series website is down. I will stop watching series with my phone.
No site is comparable to it.

Me wey come dey download 2160p HDR episodes of 3-5GB per Episode nko?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Percival9(m): 10:38am On Oct 06, 2020
alexistaiwo:

Homelander. Butcher is just a maniac
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 06, 2020
Thanks bro.
TheRealProphet:
Happy birthday bruv

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamconcept(m): 10:47am On Oct 06, 2020
toluxa1:

Me wey come dey download 2160p HDR episodes of 3-5GB per Episode nko?
Again I have to ask shey new cheat code dey ni
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tolulope2021(m): 11:36am On Oct 06, 2020
’RATCHED’ very interesting series........
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by yusfatedeeprof(m): 12:06pm On Oct 06, 2020
soundOsonic:
Raised by wolves facts

1. Who taught them how to build those Androids if sol doesn't exist.

Remember when the android doctor said the mithraic do not understand the technology that created androids and necromancer's, that they just followed the formula they discovered from an encrypted scripture.

2. Is it a coincidence that the planet got an Android modified to grow it's embryo, into a serpent meant to prey on humans? How did the planet know the necromancer can grow an embryo and plant it inside of her.

3. So the planet no get chill unlike earth. But a planet that doesn't want human civilization shouldn't make itself habitable for humans.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 12:22pm On Oct 06, 2020
My Raised by Wolves Theory
1. Sol is an AI in the core of the planet. Its possible that. Who ever is behind the voice of Sol was able to project his voice onto earth hence the necromancers were created. Procreating those serpent creatures seem to be their primary aim.

2. Mother has given birth to a child. A serpent child. I feel it was Sols plan to create necromancers, destroy the earth in order to make sure humans move to a new planet and now use these same Necromancers to incubate their serpent children in the new planet.

3. Who is raised by wolves? I think Paul and Champion are raised by wolves. Paul's parents were killed and the killers took the identity of his parents and as well inherited their parenting roles. We can liken paul's fake parents to wolves. Remember mother making wolves noises in episode 1

Sol is like God (at least he is trying to impersonate him). Father and Mother can be seen as Adam and Eve. Campion and Paul are metaphors of Cane and Abel. The Tropical Zone is the Garden of Eden

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu121: 1:06pm On Oct 06, 2020
tolulope2021:
’RATCHED’ very interesting series........
that's it bro, you got it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu121: 1:08pm On Oct 06, 2020
Netflix has a new subscription plan Mobile, for N1,200
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Opemopem15: 1:14pm On Oct 06, 2020
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by yusfatedeeprof(m): 1:20pm On Oct 06, 2020
Brukx:
My Raised by Wolves Theory
1. Sol is an AI in the core of the planet. Its possible that. Who ever is behind the voice of Sol was able to project his voice onto earth hence the necromancers were created. Procreating those serpent creatures seem to be their primary aim.

2. Mother has given birth to a child. A serpent child. I feel it was Sols plan to create necromancers, destroy the earth in order to make sure humans move to a new planet and now use these same Necromancers to incubate their serpent children in the new planet.

3. Who is raised by wolves? I think Paul and Champion are raised by wolves. Paul's parents were killed and the killers took the identity of his parents and as well inherited their parenting roles. We can liken paul's fake parents to wolves. Remember mother making wolves noises in episode 1

Sol is like God (at least he is trying to impersonate him). Father and Mother can be seen as Adam and Eve. Campion and Paul are metaphors of Cane and Abel. The Tropical Zone is the Garden of Eden

Now this is plausible... I think sol is the planet or an AI in the core whatever, he is a bloodsucking modaphuckher. Sol purposely destroyed Earth out of jealousy and find a way to move humans to his planet to satisfy his bloodthirst. He modified mother on earth too. It was all preplanned.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by yusfatedeeprof(m): 2:13pm On Oct 06, 2020
soundOsonic:

The voice the rapist heard isn't the planet voice. The guy is just a psycho like every other religious extremist who hide their depraved nature by saying God told them to do so.
The planet never spoke to that pedos. Even the believers had to sentence him to death. We even have folks like that in real life. Note: he never heard the voice again in that planet.
Because anything that is behind the voice has no use for him again.

Same for Marcus, he only speak to them when he needs them to do something. For Marcus, he was trying to protect the serpent growing inside of Mother, and told him not to kill her.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Priapus69: 2:17pm On Oct 06, 2020
soundOsonic:
Raised by wolves facts

Sol exist, but not necessarily as a god.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic"
I feel at best it's just tech.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Xerox01(m): 5:48pm On Oct 06, 2020
felixnkubi:
I don't dislike the new power per say.... I just find it overwhelming, the plotline is all over the place, I can hardly even hear what tariq is saying half the time.
dude talks too fast and the the cast are too much to keep up with, am still wondering why those two lecturers have so much screen time, they are either arguing or having se.x, tariq is way too smart and unafraid at just 17 years of age.... so far, he hasn't really struggled which I find stupid, ghost was smart but at least we know he had years of experience. and after watching ep4, I think they wanna do a love triangle or something. I cringed a lot self, the show is worth 3/10 on imdb
I watch with subtitle so I hardly notice if he talks too fast but I love it. And if IMDB rated it 3/10 I'll never follow any rating from that site again because Power 2 so far is a solid 8/10 for me.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 06, 2020
Lovecraft Country is all shades of phuced up.

Don't know which is more interesting, the plot or the soundtracks?

Soundtracks always on point!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1781) (1782) (1783) (1784) (1785) (1786) (1787) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: spookem(m), zyro and 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67