Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,678 members, 7,820,376 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1785) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3527291 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1782) (1783) (1784) (1785) (1786) (1787) (1788) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 6:27pm On Oct 06, 2020
I wonder what God did to these white people that everytime they want to kill Him, I am currently on season 4 Preacher and they want to kill God, from the trailer of Supernatural the remaining 7 episodes they also want to kill God, no fear whatsoever.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu121: 6:35pm On Oct 06, 2020
Done with BAKI

rating: 8.5/10
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 8:19pm On Oct 06, 2020
alexistaiwo:
Lovecraft Country is all shades of phuced up.

Don't know which is more interesting, the plot or the soundtracks?

Soundtracks always on point!

That last scene was crazy, I can only imagine what the white community will do to the black community when they wake up to find all those dead white cops.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by seankafor(m): 8:31pm On Oct 06, 2020
Moneyboyz:

That last scene was crazy, I can only imagine what the white community will do to the black community when they wake up to find all those dead white cops.
trust me they want to start from there on the next episode

they will probably start from somewhere else or maybe they will start showing on some Indian movies again or some Chinese background movies

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 9:35pm On Oct 06, 2020
Be like I go start this Lovecraft county I always love binge watching my shows that's why I waited but the amount of spoilers I have seen here, e be like I dey follow watch am self grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 10:36pm On Oct 06, 2020
seankafor:
trust me they want to start from there on the next episode

they will probably start from somewhere else or maybe they will start showing on some Indian movies again or some Chinese background movies

Maybe what happened to Hippolyta.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lymelyte(m): 10:39pm On Oct 06, 2020
hellohgy:

I dey tell you.

It seems butcher is now very angry enough to face him.

I tink it is the guy that escaped from the super prison that is blowing there head off.
I feel butcher might later inject himself with compound V Las las just to destroy these guys..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lymelyte(m): 10:42pm On Oct 06, 2020
Nairalandgirl:

It thought that was a girl not guy?
Do you mean the one with shaved hair that was exploding people?
I said it here.. Homelander and storm front have been showing themselves since.Thinking they are the strongest.. Now, Shebi dem dey see person when fit just compress and burst people head without even showing face.. My question now is,is this person for or against homelander and his crew?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lymelyte(m): 11:01pm On Oct 06, 2020
soundOsonic:
Raised by wolves facts

1. Sol doesn't exist, the voices anyone ever heard was the voice of the planet, the planet is alive, Sol is not.

2. The Android Mother, was able to give birth this is because her body was already modified to grow an embryo to a full human. She is like an incubator. The A.I she was interacting with in the sleep pod was the Planet. The planet was able to implant an embryo inside of her while she was in the sleep pod, she was vulnerable already. ( still don't know the creature that helped to implant the embryo)
It is a diss at the bible a virgin gave birth by the help of the creator. An android gave birth by the help of the planet.
3. The snake creature is actually the physical form of the planet. It prey after any energy form that are threat to the planet. Before it was extinct, it preyed on human population on that planet as they were about to create a civilization that would destroy the planet, so the planet had to fight back. Those holes are connected to the planet core, which surprisingly isn't an hot magma. The ship and the android were not destroyed after entering the core. Unfortunately earth was destroyed as it didn't fight back.

4. The snake went extinct because no energy source to keep it alive, and the creature that was spared do not possess any threat to the planet, but was revived after humans habited the planet. Unfortunately the humans from earth had destroyed the earth already. The planet also found a way by devolving humans, it was a reversed bio engineering as evolution did to humans there

5. The child that fell into the hole didn't die she became one with the planet.
So also the mouse. It was able to lead Paul to some secrets meant not to be seen.

6. The series is explaining to us how the earth is fighting humans and killing us with viruses, natural disasters, global warming, it is becoming inhabitable to destroy us. Why waste billions in looking for life in putter space when you can heal your planet

7. Watch out for season 2
I think I will give this series another try..I just couldn't get hooked 20mins into episode 1
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by seanwilliam(m): 1:39am On Oct 07, 2020
lymelyte:
I think I will give this series another try..I just couldn't get hooked 20mins into episode 1

good.. now I did email search and I traced ur mail down to nairaland..

Na why I no like to dey reply pms be dis

Bro why did you accuse me of scamming you 10k ooo, when and where me and you have deal?? Tell me ooooo you're pristine mind and u accused of scamming you 10k, when I never had any deal with u before.. I never even texted u or known u from anywhere ..abeg bro pls show where me and you have deal oo.. I had to search your mail on google and it directed me here ..

I know there might be mix up somewhere... I just dey check my old mails now and I found out u sent me email AS IF ME AND U DON DO DEAL BEFORE .. dem no go wish u o.. clear yourself oo

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lymelyte(m): 4:52am On Oct 07, 2020
seanwilliam:

good.. now I did email search and I traced ur mail down to nairaland..

Na why I no like to dey reply pms be dis

Bro why did you accuse me of scamming you 10k ooo, when and where me and you have deal?? Tell me ooooo you're pristine mind and u accused of scamming you 10k, when I never had any deal with u before.. I never even texted u or known u from anywhere ..abeg bro pls show where me and you have deal oo.. I had to search your mail on google and it directed me here ..

I know there might be mix up somewhere... I just dey check my old mails now and I found out u sent me email AS IF ME AND U DON DO DEAL BEFORE .. dem no go wish u o.. clear yourself oo
is your name not Anderson brown on Gmail?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by seanwilliam(m): 6:14am On Oct 07, 2020
lymelyte:
is your name not Anderson brown on Gmail?
noooo... no be only andersson oo, u go soon see Ferguson....I knew there was mixup sha... I'm not andersson bro grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 8:43am On Oct 07, 2020
seanwilliam:
noooo... no be only andersson oo, u go soon see Ferguson....I knew there was mixup sha... I'm not andersson bro grin
you do email search for everybody here?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by seanwilliam(m): 8:55am On Oct 07, 2020
Chibudollar:
you do email search for everybody here?
baba I had to do email search and I traced it down the moniker. I was shocked when he said I scammed him of 10k..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lymelyte(m): 9:06am On Oct 07, 2020
seanwilliam:
I will do more research.. You are not off the hook yet and by the time I am done,if you are not, I will vindicate you but if you are,it would be bad.. Who is seankafor?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by seankafor(m): 9:13am On Oct 07, 2020
lymelyte:
I will do more research.. You are not off the hook yet and by the time I am done,if you are not, I will vindicate you but if you are,it would be bad.. Who is seankafor?
wetin happen undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by seanwilliam(m): 9:21am On Oct 07, 2020
lymelyte:
be like say this one dey mad... wetin consign me with seankafor... where did we do business wey u dey send me email say I scam u 10k do I know u from Adam? Is seankafor same as sean.william? Abeg no go dey unfortunate o.. which kind nonsense be dis
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 9:22am On Oct 07, 2020
Soon on Netflix

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by seanwilliam(m): 9:28am On Oct 07, 2020
lymelyte:
mr man come here come clear yourself no dey use me catch cruise on here.. I no like am.. i no know u from Anywhere o, no dey follow yarn nonsense abeg.. imagine if someone that knows me sees this, which kind level be dat..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by seankafor(m): 9:32am On Oct 07, 2020
seanwilliam:
mr man come here come clear yourself no dey use me catch cruise on here.. I no like am.. i no know u from Anywhere o, no dey follow yarn nonsense abeg.. imagine if someone that knows me sees this, which kind level be dat..
wetin dey happen here sef.. why my name and mention dey littered all over the place..

What is actually going on?
Una still dey do these e-war something undecided
I go soon leave this place for una
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 07, 2020
Warrior season two, just a single episode in and fireworks already flying everywhere.

I am very impressed.
This people are not kidding around cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by seanwilliam(m): 9:37am On Oct 07, 2020
seankafor:
wetin dey happen here sef.. why my name and mention dey littered all over the place..

What is actually going on?

I go soon leave this place for una
MR. MAN if you have anything to do with lymelyte go and clear it with am now! I was checking my old mails and I saw anonymous message alleging me of scamming him of 10k.. I had to do reverse email search to trace it down to nairaland and to his moniker.. that's why I brought it here...

Look u no go enter problem oo NO ONE ON NAIRALAND can come forward and say I scammed him or her before...

If both of you had business deal gone wrong , abeg make una settle am.. imagine someone willing to do business with me sees this, what would that mean? I hate rubbish oo.. ehn ehn..

Seanwilli.am is different bro seankafor.... thank u lipsrsealed
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by seankafor(m): 9:59am On Oct 07, 2020
seanwilliam:
MR. MAN if you have anything to do with lymelyte go and clear it with am now! I was checking my old mails and I saw anonymous message alleging me of scamming him of 10k.. I had to do reverse email search to trace it down to nairaland and to his moniker.. that's why I brought it here...

Look u no go enter problem oo NO ONE ON NAIRALAND can come forward and say I scammed him or her before...

If both of you had business deal gone wrong , abeg make una settle am.. imagine someone willing to do business with me sees this, what would that mean? I hate rubbish oo.. ehn ehn..

Seanwilli.am is different bro seankafor.... thank u lipsrsealed
which business? When did the business happen and what and what goods transpired or changed hands?

Me I no dey do business for nairaland so I don't know what I sold or bought from anyone that I'll warrant anyone saying bullshits.

By the way na because of 10k u dey cry like this? Money wey no even reach 50$.. 50$ na em dey make u bleat like this..

Wey the nigga wey dey mastubate cos of the 10k sef... Make all of una forward una bitcoin wallet address to me..

How person go because of 10k dey drag my moniker like dead tiger gen this morning..

I go track all of una offline oo and I go treat all of una fvckup one by one.. angry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 10:03am On Oct 07, 2020
lymelyte:

I struggled through episodes 1 and 2. By episode 3, I couldn't wait for the next episode.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Maxtrent(m): 10:15am On Oct 07, 2020
seankafor:
which business? When did the business happen and what and what goods transpired or changed hands?

Me I no dey do business for nairaland so I don't know what I sold or bought from anyone that I'll warrant anyone saying bullshits.

By the way na because of 10k u dey cry like this? Money wey no even reach 50$.. 50$ na em dey make u bleat like this..

Wey the nigga wey dey mastubate cos of the 10k sef... Make all of una forward una bitcoin wallet address to me..

How person go because of 10k dey drag my moniker like dead tiger gen this morning..

I go track all of una offline oo and I go treat all of una fvckup one by one.. angry

17EvBFz3q97dgMv6HHVwB3MGSpTC8WAgmE ���
grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by seanwilliam(m): 10:35am On Oct 07, 2020
seankafor:

Chai I don suffer
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by seankafor(m): 10:40am On Oct 07, 2020
Halfway in to oluture.

I am highly impressed.. so naija actress and artists can act like this..

If nollywood keeps this up, they re gonna go places..

Acting looks so real and super.. and also cinematography is top notch..

Nice one from those guys that made it happen
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by newguy1(m): 11:50am On Oct 07, 2020
I have seen 8 episode of lovecraft country n I won’t lie I still Don’t know what exactly what I should make of d series, it’s fine one of to be open minded to new content but the more I watch this series the more am still waiting for that elusive thing to make sense of it all. I hope they get to do justice to this by d end of this season if not I will just say even d producer have no idea of what they are doing

******episode 8 was interesting

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 1:51pm On Oct 07, 2020
This is fvvking DIABOLICAL..... grin

Boy got Range. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Felicity1070(m): 2:06pm On Oct 07, 2020
abduleez1:
This is fvvking DIABOLICAL..... grin

Boy got Range. cheesy

Wow that's nice never new if not now
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 07, 2020
Tehran 9.5/10. This series gat to be one the most mature realistic series out there. I know many people tend to underrate and overlook it propably because it is an Israeli series but trust me. Its a very nice series and i love the Sensible and mature dialogues. No unncessary fighting or show off. Every scene are on point. Well scripted, it is like someone telling you a true life story. The ending of episode 4 gat me feeling like, Let the dirty games begins. i cant wait for episode 5. The series too make sense abeg. It is something everybody can relate to. "By the way, the main Actress looks like the wife of Buther in the boyz. Too much resemblance.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 07, 2020
I have decided not to download the current episode of lovecraft country till they finished the series. Maybe when i watch the rest episodes at a go, i will then grab the whole point of the series because right now everything seems disjoint. I wont be suprise if they take us to Ghana in the next episode, they might even take us to Ibadan, here in Nigeria. they are that crazy.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1782) (1783) (1784) (1785) (1786) (1787) (1788) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Crownfit01(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.