Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,971 members, 7,838,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3552387 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (2828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by solomonbrown64: 7:17pm On Aug 10, 2015
.... Just watched the pilots of Blindspot, Lucifer, Minority report.... Crazy, crazy upcoming shows.... Can't wait....

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 10, 2015
Gotham

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AlabaSlim: 11:14pm On Aug 10, 2015
dubylhover:

ahhh..yu havent watched heroes?? i envy you oo..download it..you wud love it..

I want to, it's just that the reviews guys gave at imdb is too too bad.....mostly 1/10
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 8:06am On Aug 11, 2015
AlabaSlim:

I want to, it's just that the reviews guys gave at imdb is too too bad.....mostly 1/10

heroes?? ar yu sure?mehn bone dose ratings of heroes..yu shud watch it..so making sense
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Emmyk(m): 9:19am On Aug 11, 2015
darkenedrebel:
Gotham

I finished watching season 1 two days ago.... I really hate the setting of the movie too archaic sad maybe that's because I only finished watching Whitecollar last week.. cheesy Where everywhere is ravishing and all that.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Emmyk(m): 9:21am On Aug 11, 2015
WhiteCollar , Outlander, Legend, The Last Ship, Gotham watching all together wink
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by seribroo56(m): 9:51am On Aug 11, 2015
koice:
Done with "Strike Back Legacy".

-"Dominion" making a lot of sense.
-"Graceland"... hmm, has mike forgotten that Paige tried to have him killed??
-"Ray Donovan" - arguably the best show on TV right now.
-"Falling Skies", mehn... this people wan kill person with suspense.
-"Rectify", getting better and better.
-"The Strain", loving it.
-"True Detective", not quite as dark or sinister as it's predecessor but the 2nd installment of this crime thriller is living up to billing.
good morning bro pls where do you download your movies and series. Shobox is down and watchseries is not seeing connection. Thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 9:59am On Aug 11, 2015
about to start masters of sex..i pray its good
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 10:09am On Aug 11, 2015
tunnex190:
Wow, Pretty Little Liars is a good show. I love the mystery of this A. It is full of suspence. And please someone shouldn't tell me who the A is now because I just started.
We that are upto the current episode, don't know who A is yet, so don't worry about anyone spoiling it for you.smiley

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by John57: 2:05pm On Aug 11, 2015
Better call Saul. Quite a slow one this but kind of interesting
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tunnex190: 3:35pm On Aug 11, 2015
freecocoa:
We that are upto the current episode, don't know who A is yet, so don't worry about anyone spoiling it for you.smiley

grin thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 4:52pm On Aug 11, 2015
freecocoa:

does it man for 6 seasons no one still knows who A is??
mehn yu guys are trying...just like red john in d mentalist
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 5:50pm On Aug 11, 2015
dubylhover:

does it man for 6 seasons no one still knows who A is??
mehn yu guys are trying...just like red john in d mentalist
Yes o my brother, I almost got annoyed at a point but couldn't, the series is awesome.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 5:54pm On Aug 11, 2015
freecocoa:
Yes o my brother, I almost got annoyed at a point but couldn't, the series is awesome.

cheesy, drz one time i met whr they were watching it in season 3 nd dis A was all mysterious...i tot she wud b known by now
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 6:21pm On Aug 11, 2015
dubylhover:

cheesy, drz one time i met whr they were watching it in season 3 nd dis A was all mysterious...i tot she wud b known by now
The thing is that you can't even be sure it's a she or he, now we are suspecting it's a he.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 6:56pm On Aug 11, 2015
freecocoa:
The thing is that you can't even be sure it's a she or he, now we are suspecting it's a he.

cheesy r yu serious...frm d little i watched then..i think it logically shud b a she
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 7:02pm On Aug 11, 2015
dubylhover:

cheesy r yu serious...frm d little i watched then..i think it logically shud b a she
They lead you to think it's a she only to leave you exclaim "wtf" afterwards.

I have since decided not to bother but come what may, will see it to the end.grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 7:17pm On Aug 11, 2015
freecocoa:
They lead you to think it's a she only to leave you exclaim "wtf" afterwards.

I have since decided not to bother but come what may, will see it to the end.grin

its 6 seasons..i just cant possibly start it now sad
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 7:18pm On Aug 11, 2015
dubylhover:

its 6 seasons..i just cant possibly start it now sad
You sure can if you want to.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 7:21pm On Aug 11, 2015
freecocoa:
You sure can if you want to.

cheesy cheesy kai it wud take me mnths to catch up na..nd its nt like im that free..nd im sure it has more than 20 episodes per season,d last time i downloaded 5 straight seasons was walking dead
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 7:23pm On Aug 11, 2015
dubylhover:

cheesy cheesy kai it wud take me mnths to catch up na..nd its nt like im that free..nd im sure it has more than 20 episodes per season,d last time i downloaded 5 straight seasons was walking dead
Well, if you say so.wink
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 7:28pm On Aug 11, 2015
freecocoa:
Well, if you say so.wink

shey it has a spin off ravenswood...is it good?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 7:35pm On Aug 11, 2015
dubylhover:

shey it has a spin off ravenswood...is it good?
I haven't seen ravenswood but PPL is sure good, I love it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 7:38pm On Aug 11, 2015
freecocoa:
I haven't seen ravenswood but PPL is sure good, I love it.

okies
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GominaM(f): 8:39pm On Aug 11, 2015
once upon a time and the flash and i have watched them over again
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 11, 2015
Emmyk:

I finished watching season 1 two days ago.... I really hate the setting of the movie too archaic sad maybe that's because I only finished watching Whitecollar last week.. cheesy Where everywhere is ravishing and all that.

the time/year in the series is around 1990 or so - before Bruce Wayne became the bat - so the setting & props are cannot be very modern
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Emmyk(m): 9:09pm On Aug 11, 2015
darkenedrebel:

the time/year in the series is around 1990 or so - before Bruce Wayne became the bat - so the setting & props are cannot be very modern

Oh I see. Thanks. smiley

I kept frowning and contemplating stopping the movie at some points... but I couldn't stop... I want Fish dead undecided
That weirdo's (Penguin) mum is utterly irritating. cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 11, 2015
Emmyk:

Oh I see. Thanks. smiley

I kept frowning and contemplating stopping the movie at some points... but I couldn't stop... I want Fish dead undecided
That weirdo's (Penguin) mum is utterly irritating. cheesy

Fish is one of my favourite characters.

I wish Bruce Wayne was already grown [say around 18/19] - it would have been more interesting that way
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Emmyk(m): 9:45pm On Aug 11, 2015
darkenedrebel:

Fish is one of my favourite characters.

I wish Bruce Wayne was already grown [say around 18/19] - it would have been more interesting that way

Yes, but she feels she can mesmerize everyone sad

I'm yet to see season 2 tho.

I continued with Whitecollar season 6 today. Seen it?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 11, 2015
Emmyk:

Yes, but she feels she can mesmerize everyone sad

I'm yet to see season 2 tho.

I continued with Whitecollar season 6 today. Seen it?

Season 2 would be out in September

& I've not seen White Collar

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Emmyk(m): 10:01pm On Aug 11, 2015
darkenedrebel:

Season 2 would be out in September
& I've not seen White Collar
Alright. You need to see it. Very interesting.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:52am On Aug 12, 2015
Da Vinci's Demons

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (2828) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.