Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,525 members, 7,816,281 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1803) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3516470 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1800) (1801) (1802) (1803) (1804) (1805) (1806) ... (2818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 7:32pm On Oct 22, 2020
Warrior S01E01

Now, this is a captivating pilot. I wish they left more scenes in Cantonese, though.
Lots of characters to be interested in and entertained by.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bikerboy1(m): 10:17pm On Oct 22, 2020
VerifiedStalin:

Netflix

PSArip if you don't have a Netflix subscription.

Thanks man.

Is it only 3 episodes that Criminal UK season 1 has.

I only saw 3 episodes for season one and 3 episodes for season two.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OceanDean(m): 10:20pm On Oct 22, 2020
Watching game of thrones now
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FergieRaww(m): 10:53pm On Oct 22, 2020
OceanDean:
Watching game of thrones now

LoL Goodluck .. i wish i can unsee it and then see it again cheesy

7 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 12:42am On Oct 23, 2020
The Alienist.

Yup, S2 is live y'all.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by osars: 10:33am On Oct 23, 2020
Pls where can I download " firefly " TV series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by VerifiedStalin: 12:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
bikerboy1:

Thanks man.

Is it only 3 episodes that Criminal UK season 1 has.

I only saw 3 episodes for season one and 3 episodes for season two.

Yeah, it's brief, but every episode is captivating. Season 1 has 3 episodes. Season 2 has 4 episodes.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Shittaakeem(m): 12:31pm On Oct 23, 2020
osars:
Pls where can I download " firefly " TV series.

Mobilestvshows dot net
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by feclela(m): 1:11pm On Oct 23, 2020
Good day everyone,

Can anyone recommend interesting tvshows for me?
Let me list my favourites so you can know the kinda series i like.

Spartacus
Homeland (season 1 and 2 only)
Scandal
Seal team
GOT
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by osars: 2:06pm On Oct 23, 2020
feclela:
Good day everyone,

Spartacus
Scandal
Seal team
GOT

Absentia , gangs of london ,hanna
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by osars: 2:07pm On Oct 23, 2020
feclela:
Good day everyone,

Spartacus
Scandal
Seal team
GOT

Absentia
Gangs of London
Hanna
Condor
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by osars: 2:07pm On Oct 23, 2020
Shittaakeem:

Mobilestvshows dot net
Thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Eawwal(m): 3:43pm On Oct 23, 2020
Good afternoon.

Please, is their anyone that stays around Abule-egba to Kola bus top that I can collect movies from. I have a hard disk. I can't afford downloading movies again.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kendrick9(m): 5:24pm On Oct 23, 2020
feclela:
Good day everyone,

Spartacus
Scandal
Seal team
GOT
If You loved Homeland,
then check-out The Americans.
One of best spy series, infact one of the best Tv shows ever done.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Excallibur(m): 8:07pm On Oct 23, 2020
please where can I download Kingdom season 2
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Thuna(m): 8:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
bamangar:
Just finished watching GOMMORAH,.
Me: Madoooohh
Damn everywhere blood. Love the series.. In the world of drug, trust no one. That's why I still like Italian series, Spanish an telemundo love love everywhere.
pls where did you download it please
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Thales01: 8:46pm On Oct 23, 2020
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Thales01: 8:58pm On Oct 23, 2020
I just finished watching umbrella academy and I seem to be at loss in regards to new tv series I can try out.Pls I need recommendations on good and interesting series to start.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Thales01: 9:00pm On Oct 23, 2020
Pls whoever has watched Netflix's Danish series,The rain should rate the series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Thales01: 9:03pm On Oct 23, 2020
Excallibur:
please where can I download Kingdom season 2
Check 02tv series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 9:34pm On Oct 23, 2020
Thales01:
I just finished watching umbrella academy and I seem to be at loss in regards to new tv series I can try out.Pls I need recommendations on good and interesting series to start.
prodigal son
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Excallibur(m): 11:54pm On Oct 23, 2020
Thales01:
Check 02tv series.
thanks boss
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by osars: 1:18am On Oct 24, 2020
Shittaakeem:

Mobilestvshows dot net

any other good site. this site is wack
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by osars: 1:28am On Oct 24, 2020
pls can someone give a list of websites to download movies, seasons .
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by valup: 2:06am On Oct 24, 2020
osars:

any other good site. this site is wack
tfp dot is
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by VerifiedStalin: 2:57am On Oct 24, 2020
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:01am On Oct 24, 2020
Just thinking about the old times.

They say, you don't know the value of what you have, until you lose them.

Thinking about series like Game of thrones.
Thinking about the originals.
Thinking about into badlands.
Thinking about Peaky blinders.
Thinking about shannara chronicles.
Thinking about Vikings.
Thinking about the last kingdom.
Thinking about the crown.

How i wish all the memories i have of these series can be wiped out completely so that i can see them again as first timer.

All these new series can't even compare and contest with old series.

When will they give us series like Game of thrones?

Series with dragons and magic with beautiful magnificent castles and ancient histories.

Is it that serie makers don't have the budgets for such series or what?

I miss dragons, i miss magic, i miss vampires, i miss witches, i miss werewolves.

Oh i will never forget vampire diaries.

They should give us a new vampire series with witches that will cast spells that will make shout mad o!!!!!! cheesy

You know that kind of spells that will turn the moon to red or make blood fall as rain.

Nothing gives me head orgasm than seeing witches gather together in circles to cast a spell and everywhere will be shaken and i will be like: yes!!! these are my bitchesss!!! cool

Maybe it's time to start looking for old fantasy and magical series to download.

Somebody should please recommend any old series that has lots of magic and spells, any series that has lots of witches gives me orgasm.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bamangar: 5:07am On Oct 24, 2020
Thuna:
pls where did you download it please
02tvseries
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realestniggah: 5:22am On Oct 24, 2020
CuteMercury:
Just finished watching Oktoberfest blood and beers and i rate it a 7/10.

I liked the way it ended, it builds momentum for season 2.
The main actress actually has green and blue eye balls. They changes depends on her mood or Maybe her body temperature. Lol
One of the most beautiful woman i have ever seen in my life. (No cap)

Maybe what i consider to be beautiful might be different than what you consider but in my life, I've seen women both on ground and on TV but This lady on Oktoberfest fest is one of the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in my entire life.

THIS is not about having a silicon ass like kim kardashian or boobs like cardi b.( Those Nonsense don't trip a guy like me)
I rather prefer you leave your breast to fall naturally than add silicon to make it round and big. (It's a no no for me)

I am talking about the real definition of God giving natural beauty.

The show ain't worth all this long epistle
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 5:25am On Oct 24, 2020
50 States Of Fright : 8.5/10

Fans of horror and mystery needs to see this short TV series. Very short like The Fugitive
Get ready to have your mind blown.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 5:27am On Oct 24, 2020
CuteMercury:
Just finished watching Oktoberfest blood and beers and i rate it a 7/10.

I liked the way it ended, it builds momentum for season 2.
The main actress actually has green and blue eye balls. They changes depends on her mood or Maybe her body temperature. Lol
One of the most beautiful woman i have ever seen in my life. (No cap)

Maybe what i consider to be beautiful might be different than what you consider but in my life, I've seen women both on ground and on TV but This lady on Oktoberfest fest is one of the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in my entire life.

THIS is not about having a silicon ass like kim kardashian or boobs like cardi b.( Those Nonsense don't trip a guy like me)
I rather prefer you leave your breast to fall naturally than add silicon to make it round and big. (It's a no no for me)

I am talking about the real definition of God giving natural beauty.

Well done sir, you just gave us the plot of the series.
Hehe naughty nigga...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by feclela(m): 5:54am On Oct 24, 2020
osars:

Absentia
Gangs of London
Hanna
Condor

Thank you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1800) (1801) (1802) (1803) (1804) (1805) (1806) ... (2818) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Bekas(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.