Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1806) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3505465 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1803) (1804) (1805) (1806) (1807) (1808) (1809) ... (2815) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tolu121: 11:57am On Oct 27, 2020
Waiting for Warrior season 2 to complete

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hellohgy(m): 12:02pm On Oct 27, 2020
DieRich5:
na sad film?

Please dont mind the OP.

The queens gambit is in no way a sad film but rather a much interesting series.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Priapus69: 12:54pm On Oct 27, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Power of dick
Can make a gentle girl go gaga grin grin

Why she mumu like this nah?
I just pity her sister
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 1:22pm On Oct 27, 2020
hellohgy:

Please dont mind the OP.
OK bro
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nkiliuzo(m): 1:26pm On Oct 27, 2020
DieRich5:
na sad film?
yea... not too sad tho, I just feel she went through a lot of things
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nkiliuzo(m): 1:29pm On Oct 27, 2020
hellohgy:

Please dont mind the OP.

can't a show be both sad and interesting. in the first episode, beginning of it she lost her mother.. twice... so what will someone now call that
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 1:30pm On Oct 27, 2020
nkiliuzo:
yea... not too sad tho, I just feel she went through a lot of things
OK CU's I love to watch sad film................
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 1:31pm On Oct 27, 2020
nkiliuzo:
can't a show be both sad and interesting. in the first episode, beginning of it she lost her mother.. twice... so what will someone now call that
lost her mother twice how?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nkiliuzo(m): 2:10pm On Oct 27, 2020
DieRich5:
lost her mother twice how?
Lol, I don't want to spoil it for you if you haven't watched it... you will understand when you watch it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 2:43pm On Oct 27, 2020
Igbosmoker:
are you watching it on Netflix?

No.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 2:45pm On Oct 27, 2020
This scene was so white. Lol.
HBO'S The undoing is off to a good start. First episode was great. Its a little similar to big little lies though.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 3:44pm On Oct 27, 2020
nkiliuzo:
Lol, I don't want to spoil it for you if you haven't watched it... you will understand when you watch it
lol........no pro
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 4:37pm On Oct 27, 2020
anybody don watch "blood of Zeus" wats ur rate
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JohnnyPalmer: 5:10pm On Oct 27, 2020
Thuna:
Wow I just finished FAUDA..... this Doron guy.... Doron + Closeness = Death..... A nice movie any way

Where did you download it and the subtitles especially?

I once downloaded, couldn't find subtitles to download for some episodes

Fauda is not popular here, but it's a solid watch
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JohnnyPalmer: 5:11pm On Oct 27, 2020
Tolu121:
Waiting for Warrior season 2 to complete

My guy.. We gather dey together dey wait oo
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 5:48pm On Oct 27, 2020
introvertme:
HBO'S The undoing is off to a good start. First episode was great. Its a little similar to big little lies though.

I just saw the first episode, I will wait till its complete to download everything.

Its just six episodes.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Rheatobi(f): 5:49pm On Oct 27, 2020
JohnnyPalmer:

Where did you download it and the subtitles especially?

I once downloaded, couldn't find subtitles to download for some episodes

Fauda is not popular here, but it's a solid watch
You can check addic7ed . com for subtitles
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 6:00pm On Oct 27, 2020
Sign me up.....

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 27, 2020
introvertme:

No.
what website to download?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 8:20pm On Oct 27, 2020
introvertme:
link?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Zyzman: 9:16pm On Oct 27, 2020
introvertme:
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 9:52pm On Oct 27, 2020
Blood of Zeus.

Of course he's Zeus' kid, that fecker did whatever & whoever he wanted, regardless of what the woman herself wanted.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by LimeLyte: 1:11am On Oct 28, 2020
I have been hearing about peak blinders alot here.. Please I need a rating from those who have watched it.. Is it a must watch or just there tv show? I don't want to waste mb please help..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CapedBaldy: 6:43am On Oct 28, 2020
cao:
Blood of Zeus.

Of course he's Zeus' kid, that fecker did whatever & whoever he wanted, regardless of what the woman herself wanted.
Where'd you watch it?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AdorableJosh(m): 7:10am On Oct 28, 2020
To those who use Airtel night sub, please, do they switch over to the night sub automatically like Glo when you have the monthly sub?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nova15: 7:35am On Oct 28, 2020
AdorableJosh:
To those who use Airtel night sub, please, do they switch over to the night sub automatically like Glo when you have the monthly sub?
Yes
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AdorableJosh(m): 7:58am On Oct 28, 2020
Nova15:

Yes

Thank you.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nova15: 8:06am On Oct 28, 2020
AdorableJosh:

Thank you.

But you have to be observant to know when you've exhausted the night bundle so that you don't also use up your main sub. Because unlike MTN, airtel won't alert you went the night sub is abt to finish.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibnlawal(m): 8:12am On Oct 28, 2020
Nova15:

But you have to be observant to know when you've exhausted the night bundle so that you don't also use up your main sub. Because unlike MTN, airtel won't alert you went the night sub is abt to finish.

It's better to get another Airtel sim oo. Sometimes, you will get carried away and one's calculations of the used night plan data is always wrong.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 8:18am On Oct 28, 2020
DieRich5:
anybody don watch "blood of Zeus"
na only Netflix gt am now...........mk we wait like 3 day b4 site go carry am.......meh I need to recover my Netflix acct o
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 28, 2020
Downloading Criminals UK, Most Dangerous Game, and 50 States of Fear...

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by newguy1(m): 8:58am On Oct 28, 2020
JohnnyPalmer:

My guy.. We gather dey together dey wait oo
my opinion thou, may b u should watch the few episode out so that ur expectation wouldn’t be to high.not saying it’s not interesting but waiting to watch all at once will raise ur expectation to high

(1) (2) (3) ... (1803) (1804) (1805) (1806) (1807) (1808) (1809) ... (2815) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.