Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,288 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1804) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3504179 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1801) (1802) (1803) (1804) (1805) (1806) (1807) ... (2814) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by feclela(m): 5:56am On Oct 24, 2020
kendrick9:
If You loved Homeland,
then check-out The Americans.
One of best spy series, infact one of the best Tv shows ever done.

I've watched it.

Thank you
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Shittaakeem(m): 6:27am On Oct 24, 2020
osars:

any other good site. this site is wack

o2tvseries dot co dot za
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nova15: 6:41am On Oct 24, 2020
CuteMercury:
Just thinking about the old times.

They say, you don't know the value of what you have, until you lose them.

Thinking about series like Game of thrones.
Thinking about the originals.
Thinking about into badlands.
Thinking about Peaky blinders.
Thinking about shannara chronicles.
Thinking about Vikings.
Thinking about the last kingdom.
Thinking about the crown.

How i wish all the memories i have of these series can be wiped out completely so that i can see them again as first timer.

All these new series can't even compare and contest with old series.

When will they give us series like Game of thrones?

Series with dragons and magic with beautiful magnificent castles and ancient histories.

Is it that serie makers don't have the budgets for such series or what?

I miss dragons, i miss magic, i miss vampires, i miss witches, i miss werewolves.

Oh i will never forget vampire diaries.

They should give us a new vampire series with witches that will cast spells that will make shout mad o!!!!!! cheesy

You know that kind of spells that will turn the moon to red or make blood fall as rain.

Nothing gives me head orgasm than seeing witches gather together in circles to cast a spell and everywhere will be shaken and i will be like: yes!!! these are my bitchesss!!! cool

Maybe it's time to start looking for old fantasy and magical series to download.

Somebody should please recommend any old series that has lots of magic and spells, any series that has lots of witches gives me orgasm.

you think abt shannara chronicles alongside these great series? sad
CuteMercury:

Thinking about Vikings.

How i wish all the memories i have of these series can be wiped out completely so that i can see them again as first timer.

Series with dragons and magic with beautiful magnificent castles and ancient histories.

I miss dragons, i miss magic, i miss vampires, i miss witches, i miss werewolves.

They should give us a new vampire series with witches that will cast spells that will make shout mad o!!!!!! cheesy

You know that kind of spells that will turn the moon to red or make blood fall as rain.

Nothing gives me head orgasm than seeing witches gather together in circles to cast a spell and everywhere will be shaken and i will be like: yes!!! these are my bitchesss!!! cool

Maybe it's time to start looking for old fantasy and magical series to download.

Somebody should please recommend any old series that has lots of magic and spells, any series that has lots of witches gives me orgasm.

you think abt shannara chronicles alongside these great series?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by XINOIX: 11:04am On Oct 24, 2020
The Queens Gambit

this series has a good story line I hope it lift up to its expectations have any one watched it please rate it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lymelyte(m): 11:26am On Oct 24, 2020
Who has seen BARBARIANS..for the lovers of Vikings# 300, last kingdom.. Check it out

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AbdulSleeky: 11:57am On Oct 24, 2020
Shannara chronicles ke?

That nonsense series?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 12:45pm On Oct 24, 2020
Watched the first two episodes of barbarians, nothing spectacular. I'll keep watching. Its Vikings and Rome combined.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mikelo93: 12:49pm On Oct 24, 2020
lymelyte:
Who has seen BARBARIANS..for the lovers of Vikings# 300, last kingdom.. Check it out
Abeg where can I download it?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lymelyte(m): 1:14pm On Oct 24, 2020
Mikelo93:

Abeg where can I download it?
it's on Netflix.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hathor5(f): 1:31pm On Oct 24, 2020
I finished watching Castle & Castle and I am sad it is over. cry I can't wait for the next season. I love the characters so much.

Tega and Maliq are my men. I adore them. Being married to a man like Tega is a blessing. There is no way you can't respect him. Maliq is a bad ass on the good side. Cooler than cool. cool

Remi is a strong woman. I admire her. Nneka is a sweetheart. Stella is so funny. grin She is a great actress too except for the scenes where she giggles too much when she likes a guy.

I really can't wait for the next season.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Thuna(m): 1:39pm On Oct 24, 2020
Hathor5:
I finished watching Castle & Castle and I am sad it is over. cry I can't wait for the next season. I love the characters so much.

Tega and Maliq are my men. I adore them. Being married to a man like Tega is a blessing. There is no way you can't respect him. Maliq is a bad ass on the good side. Cooler than cool. cool

Remi is a strong woman. I admire her. Nneka is a sweetheart. Stella is so funny. grin She is a great actress too except for the scenes where she giggles too much when she likes a guy.

I really can't wait for the next season.
wait till eternity, since 2016
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hathor5(f): 1:41pm On Oct 24, 2020
Thuna:
wait till eternity, since 2016

I read it's coming 2021. Please don't shatter my hopes. undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lokojay1989(m): 3:16pm On Oct 24, 2020
VerifiedStalin:

Yeah, it's brief, but every episode is captivating. Season 1 has 3 episodes. Season 2 has 4 episodes.

Please where can I download it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by seankafor(m): 3:20pm On Oct 24, 2020
Helstrom is lit

8/10 so far..

Currently on episode 6
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 3:56pm On Oct 24, 2020
Raised by Wolves 8/10

Engrossing, complex plot with some of the best dialogue, as well as stellar acting from the cast. Somebody give Amanda Collin an Emmy for her portrayal of Mother. That woman was phenomenal in that role.
Good music from the sound team. The opening theme is an enchanting vibe.
Can't wait for the next season.

P.S: I knew whatever Mother was going to birth would be nothing good, but I was not expecting that, at all.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by VerifiedStalin: 5:13pm On Oct 24, 2020
lokojay1989:

Please where can I download it

Netflix

PSArip

1337x
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IghravweIG(m): 7:51pm On Oct 24, 2020
Someone should please help me with a list of top rated CIA TV shows to watch.

I'm begining to really like intelligence gathering shows.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by xarookqh(m): 9:11pm On Oct 24, 2020
IghravweIG:
Someone should please help me with a list of top rated CIA TV shows to watch.

I'm begining to really like intelligence gathering shows.
The Americans
Homeland
Jack Ryan
Condor
The Spy
The Night Manager
Counterpart

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by xarookqh(m): 9:12pm On Oct 24, 2020
CuteMercury:

Thinking about Vikings.

Dfkm Shannara Chronicles undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 24, 2020
Coming up next in episode 5.

Finally Zing vs Yong and Leary vs Ah Sahm.

This Warrior season two na back to back hits.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DontBullshitMe: 11:20pm On Oct 24, 2020
Mehn

Narcos Mexico is solid. I mean very solid.

Standard and unchallenged 9/10 from me.

I pray it gets renewed for a third season.

Even the original Narcos (Columbia) doesn't come close (atleast for me).
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bennyflipy(m): 11:46pm On Oct 24, 2020
Gangs of London is crazy mehn

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by teemyte: 2:22am On Oct 25, 2020
kendrick9:
If You loved Homeland,
then check-out The Americans.
One of best spy series, infact one of the best Tv shows ever done.
please where can I download it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hellohgy(m): 4:00am On Oct 25, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
Mehn

Narcos Mexico is solid. I mean very solid.

Standard and unchallenged 9/10 from me.

I pray it gets renewed for a third season.

Even the original Narcos (Columbia) doesn't come close (atleast for me).

Boss why now..

You mean the original story of pablo Escobar does not come close to NARCOS MEXICO..

Let's stop living nah....

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 6:21am On Oct 25, 2020
hellohgy:

Boss why now..

You mean the original story of pablo Escobar does not come close to NARCOS MEXICO..

Let's stop living nah....
Have you seen Narcos: Mexico?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IghravweIG(m): 9:18am On Oct 25, 2020
xarookqh:

The Americans
Homeland
Jack Ryan
Condor
The Spy
The Night Manager
Counterpart

Thank you.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hellohgy(m): 10:35am On Oct 25, 2020
Kaycee7:
Have you seen Narcos: Mexico?

Yeah
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 25, 2020
Tehran episode 7 is da bomb. a very solid 8/10. It was thrilling all through and it seems Tamar is Pregnant for the Iranian hacker. The episode finally next week will be mind blowing. But the ending of this episode 7 left us confused. Is her dad still alive or dead? and now that they have ordered the execution of the iranian hacker. i am waiting to see what will happen next and what is exactly the mission of those fighter planes going to IRAN?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 25, 2020
The Queen's Gambit (2020)

Most Netflix originals are well-produced, but often mediocre. This is one of the few great ones. A solid limited series in every way.

9/10
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cray91(m): 1:07pm On Oct 25, 2020
Are you looking for a cheap Netflix Premium access? You have a smart TV or smartphone then worry no more, confirm login details before making payment
One month is 1500
Three months is 4k
And one year is 12k
WhatsApp me: 0809...577..9..46.8
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 25, 2020
Downloaded episodes 1 of Babarians and i absolutely loved it. i am definitely going for the rest episodes. There another French series called LA REVOLUTION, just watched episodes 1 and i am definetely going for the rest episodes.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 25, 2020
A new series called Stolen away by Netflix. I just saw the thriller and all i can say is MAD o!!!!! Downloading things on my mind and as for THE QUEEN'S GAMBITS. i will download two episodes and see how it goes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1801) (1802) (1803) (1804) (1805) (1806) (1807) ... (2814) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Erenjp and 1 guest(s)