Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,374 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1968) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3516604 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1965) (1966) (1967) (1968) (1969) (1970) (1971) ... (2818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by parkparky(m): 6:58am On Jul 18, 2021

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Rita5(f): 9:39am On Jul 18, 2021
Who has seen power book 3 yet? Is it any good?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by michlins(m): 10:37am On Jul 18, 2021
Rita5:
where did you get it from

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pepemendy(m): 1:27pm On Jul 18, 2021
Rita5:
6/10

Not bad
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Rita5(f): 1:48pm On Jul 18, 2021
pepemendy:
6/10

Not bad

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Rita5(f): 1:48pm On Jul 18, 2021
michlins:
where did you get it from

Haven't seen it yet but episode 1 is out currently.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Aflix(m): 1:50pm On Jul 18, 2021
My favourite scene so far from peaky blinders. I love the way Solomon Alfe straightened things out for Tom Shelby. This scene deserves an award.

And am I the only one that gets a grin whenever Solomon Alfie comes on

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Aflix(m): 1:54pm On Jul 18, 2021
So far, Solomon Alfie(played by Tom Hardy) is my favourite peaky blinders character.

Think I'm gonna watch Tom Hardy movies when I'm done with peaky blinders undecided undecided

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by michlins(m): 2:36pm On Jul 18, 2021
Rita5:

Haven't seen it yet but episode 1 is out currently.
downloaded it few hours ago but too busy to watch
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Calibrator: 5:03pm On Jul 18, 2021
This is the best scene in TV series ever.

When Alfie meets Aberama Gold and introduces his fighter, Goliath. grin

"I am the uncle, the protector and the promoter of that fucking thing right there, in whose shadow nothing good nor godly will ever fucking grow. That, there, right, is the Southern Counties Welterweight Champion. He is of mixed religion, therefore he is godless.
He was adopted by Satan himself, before he was returned out of fear of his awkwardness, he is impossible to marry off, due to his lethal dimensions. his mother terrified, she's fucking abandoned him. And there he is, stood before you, like the first of some brand-new fucking species! Any man that you put before him, right, it'd be like entering a fucking threshing machine, mate. Now...will you offer your son
Aflix:
My favourite scene so far from peaky blinders. I love the way Solomon Alfe straightened things out for Tom Shelby. This scene deserves an award.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ositadima1(m): 5:31pm On Jul 18, 2021
No good show currently so I started downloading oldies that I liked or may have missed. Some good ones:

The Sopranos
The Crossing
Il corpo del deseo (A spanish telenovella aired some years ago on my local station, the episodes are on YouTube problem is that it is in Spanish and I can't find english subtitles for it.)

Oh, did I not mention that I absolutely love the theme song for Il corpo del deseo?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 18, 2021
Talking about telenovelas, wer can I download Rebeca (2003)?? It's Spanish
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by seankafor(m): 5:39pm On Jul 18, 2021
Raising kanan is smoking hot

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hadedayor10(m): 6:58pm On Jul 18, 2021
The OUTPOST season 4 is back

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 18, 2021
Finally our Mobile app has been launched grin

Enjoy free access to unlimited movies and series for free cheesy

Download our app today!!!

https://my.mobiroller.com//downloadAPK/?apk=1522534493676.apk

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 3:46am On Jul 19, 2021
Season 3 done ✔️

7.95 / 10

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 3:46am On Jul 19, 2021
Sadly Season 4 isn't on Netflix... ⬇️⬇️⬇️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 8:40am On Jul 19, 2021
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AyarmBoye(m): 9:30am On Jul 19, 2021
ibnlawal:

The series on your watchlist happened to be better than your eight out of your top 10 TV shows.
You would agree with me after watching them. And the wire and the sopranos is better than them all, even the legendary Breaking Bad is on par with them tho, if not lesser.
Gommorah is some Italian hardcore mafia series. It's real as day, devoid of the usual TV bulllshits common these days. It's raw and perfectly depicts the gangster and mafia stuffs.
Better call Saul gives me BB vibes, probably coz of the cast. It's like the originals and Vampire diaries
the wire and sopranos no even Dey Netflix.... the Netflix sef Dey useless sometimes
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lorddominic(m): 12:07pm On Jul 19, 2021
feclela:
Can someone suggest good TV series like Seal Team, Queen of the South, Snipers, and Homeland.

The last ship
Breaking bad
Narcos Mexico
Barbarians

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 12:30pm On Jul 19, 2021
AyarmBoye:
the wire and sopranos no even Dey Netflix.... the Netflix sef Dey useless sometimes
Those are HBO shows na.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AyarmBoye(m): 1:25pm On Jul 19, 2021
oyaskii:
Those are HBO shows na.
ehn ehn .... I don’t know..Thanks ... but what great series can I see on Netflix?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OGdaddy(m): 1:42pm On Jul 19, 2021
AyarmBoye:
ehn ehn .... I don’t know..Thanks ... but what great series can I see on Netflix?
Money heist.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 2:00pm On Jul 19, 2021
AyarmBoye:
I don't know what genre you are into but here is a list of shows i have enjoyed on Netflix over the years and they cut across all genres

Stranger Things
Dark
Sex Education
House of cards (S1 and S2)
Ozark
The Good Place
Lovesick
Mindhunter
Schitts Creek
Big Mouth
You (S1)
The Crown
The IT crowd
Chewing Gum
When they see us
Unorthodox
Unbelievable
On my block
Giri/Haji
The Kominsky Method
Black Mirror

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JstCrouch: 3:33pm On Jul 19, 2021
Aflix:

This show is underrated.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AyarmBoye(m): 3:38pm On Jul 19, 2021
OGdaddy:
Money heist.
iv seen this
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JstCrouch: 3:38pm On Jul 19, 2021
OGdaddy:
Money heist.

Till tomorrow, I still can't get around this series.

I've had it since it started but still dunno when I'm gonna see it.

Maybe not my type of show.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AyarmBoye(m): 3:39pm On Jul 19, 2021
oyaskii:
I don't know what genre you are into but here is a list of shows i have enjoyed on Netflix over the years and they cut across all genres

Stranger Things
Dark
Sex Education
House of cards (S1 and S2)
Ozark
The Good Place
Lovesick
Mindhunter
Schitts Creek
Big Mouth
You (S1)
The Crown
The IT crowd
Chewing Gum
When they see us
Unorthodox
Unbelievable
On my block
Giri/Haji
The Kominsky Method
Black Mirror
is this list ranked from ur best to least?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IbrahimMav: 4:14pm On Jul 19, 2021
AyarmBoye:

Someone gave you a comprehensive list and instead of saying thank you, you're asking a jamb question.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 4:25pm On Jul 19, 2021
JstCrouch:

This show is underrated.
What exactly do you people think "underrated" means abeg?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 4:31pm On Jul 19, 2021
JstCrouch:

This show is underrated.
the show way cast internet undecided meme, quote way full everywhere cheesy

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 4:41pm On Jul 19, 2021
AyarmBoye:
No. They are in no particular order. I enjoyed them all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1965) (1966) (1967) (1968) (1969) (1970) (1971) ... (2818) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)