Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2069) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3529218 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2066) (2067) (2068) (2069) (2070) (2071) (2072) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 11:15pm On Dec 06, 2021
Chibudollar:
we've been waiting for season 3 forever and this people are busy shooting animation

Season 3 has been shot and wrapped up since. It's in post-production, so release should be early next year or shouldn't exceed first half.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 11:25pm On Dec 06, 2021
armadeo:

Make dem do release season 3.

They want to start milking it for all its worth.

It releases soon.

Nope, not milking to me. Show has only begun. Every good IP these days has spin-off quality and sure Hollywood execs must do all it can to bank on proven IPs.

One thing I notice, we audiences like to complain about no original ideas or milking franchises till it's stale, but we tend to forget the part we play in it.
If you notice Hollywood trends in the past four years and global demand you'll see how poor original ideas (I'm talking about new movies/shows with no preexisting book, game, original movie, history etc to draw from) have fared in the box office.
People want big blockbusters and something they're familiar with and understand. Perfect example, see how Eternals bombed at the box office just when Marvel decided to change the formula.

Tell me, how many people are willing to watch original ideas these days?
That's why you'll continue to see Sequels upon Sequels. Prequels and spin-offs nonstop. Cos why? We encourage it.

Look at this year's movies and check out the highest grossers. How many "new IPs" do you see?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 1:14am On Dec 07, 2021
kingmann:

Hw fa with jojo have u began to watch it? Is it up to the hype
I never start oo but I don download 2 episodes..........the hype nor be here oo cheesy I just pray I love it

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moura7(m): 1:40am On Dec 07, 2021
abduleez1:

Nope. From my understanding, the Dark One somehow turned him from the light.
The Dragon holds immense power but just like every human can choose to use his powers for Good or Bad.

Book readers can give more clarification to this.

Aiit thanks man...don dey save dis ep5 since. Na wetin I go watch in place of our massacre/miracle at Allianz arena. I no fit watch that match.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jarchi(m): 6:21am On Dec 07, 2021
dostr4:

Nice series though... try watching Harlem

I just checked the review and it seems like a great show, 10 episodes on debut day? Thanks for the recommendation, actually I have been looking for a good new series to watch.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Uzomarrr123: 7:30am On Dec 07, 2021
Net naija and too many ads
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nova15: 12:32pm On Dec 07, 2021
abduleez1:

Nope. From my understanding, the Dark One somehow turned him from the light.
The Dragon holds immense power but just like every human can choose to use his powers for Good or Bad.

Book readers can give more clarification to this.
The former dragon imprisoned the dark one and his followers at a place called Shayol Ghul but the dark one corrupted the male half of the one power so that any man who can channel will run mad. That affected the former dragon, made him mad and he broke the world before he died.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 1:27pm On Dec 07, 2021
Nova15:

The former dragon imprisoned the dark one and his followers at a place called Shayol Ghul but the dark one corrupted the male half of the one power so that any man who can channel will run mad. That affected the former dragon, made him mad and he broke the world before he died.
Nice one.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 1:28pm On Dec 07, 2021
Moura7:

Aiit thanks man...don dey save dis ep5 since. Na wetin I go watch in place of our massacre/miracle at Allianz arena. I no fit watch that match.
Lolz, me I must watch the match ooo... Assured death or not. Miracle fit still happen.

Something tells me even if Bayern beat us, e no fit reach 3 goals. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 1:45pm On Dec 07, 2021
Star Wars: Visions ......5/10

I don't see the hype in this. Just average fare all round. undecided

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Schoolshoe: 1:45pm On Dec 07, 2021
Pabon,

Please check your telegram, thanks.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 1:47pm On Dec 07, 2021
Ghosts 2021 comedy series, solid 7.5/10 check it out guys.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Cypherhendrix(m): 1:52pm On Dec 07, 2021
Baddestguyp:
y'all are overhyping Arcane...
It's a great show...but nowhere near the level y'all are hyping...
8/10 at best

Anyway I'll watch episodes 7-9 tomorrow or next...

Watching Hellbound comes first once in free
f
Rotten tomatoes rated it at 98%
But i guess we know more that series is 11/10 for me
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 2:00pm On Dec 07, 2021
abduleez1:
Star Wars: Visions ......5/10

I don't see the hype in this. Just average fare all round. undecided

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 2:04pm On Dec 07, 2021
Kaycee7:
Lol, boss no vex ...just that the show dey make me dose off all the time.

Na vex I use take watch am clear am once last Friday afternoon for work. Cos I know say if I carry am reach house na sleep go take control.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 3:16pm On Dec 07, 2021
abduleez1:

Lol, boss no vex ...just that the show dey make me dose off all the time.

Na vex I use take watch am clear am once last Friday afternoon for work. Cos I know say if I carry am reach house na sleep go take control.

Why you dey fall my hand? Abi you no dey like short stories?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Aflix(m): 4:22pm On Dec 07, 2021
TED LASSO 10/10
I started Ted Lasso yesterday, and I completed the two seasons today.
The series was quite enjoyable and very funny with numerous Easter eggs(you’ve got to be a movie lover to get most the Easter eggs). The person that acted as Ted did a very wonderful job. He just so likable(I would like to be friends with a real life “Ted Lasso”).

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Aflix(m): 4:26pm On Dec 07, 2021
This I did not see this coming. At all!!!

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Aflix(m): 4:29pm On Dec 07, 2021
It’s funny how quickly Nate turned into an arse. And how did his hair turn white all of a sudden

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 4:44pm On Dec 07, 2021
Kaycee7:
Why you dey fall my hand? Abi you no dey like short stories?

Lol. I do enjoy short stories.
I enjoyed the first 4 episodes buh as e progressed my interest waned.

Maybe it's cos I'm not a big Star Wars fan. So I'm not so familiar with some characters or story arc.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Meksbig(m): 5:23pm On Dec 07, 2021
Boston legal
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 5:25pm On Dec 07, 2021
abduleez1:

Maybe it's cos I'm not a big Star Wars fan. So I'm not so familiar with some characters or story arc.
actually all stories were made by different studios and it's just each of their own view of the world of star wars...
It's not canon...it's just like fan fiction
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 5:26pm On Dec 07, 2021
Cypherhendrix:
f
Rotten tomatoes rated it at 98%
But i guess we know more that series is 11/10 for me
overrated...
Big budget animation doesn't automatically turn a series to a masterpiece
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 5:36pm On Dec 07, 2021
Baddestguyp:
actually all stories were made by different studios and it's just each of their own view of the world of star wars...
It's not canon...it's just like fan fiction

I know.

I said I didn't enjoy it. Not because it was a mix mash of individual stories from different studios about what they think Star Wars is.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 5:48pm On Dec 07, 2021
Aflix:
It’s funny how quickly Nate turned into an arse. And how did his hair turn white all of a sudden
they turned him into Mourinho, proper douchebag. That guy annoyed me throughout the whole season 2
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 6:13pm On Dec 07, 2021
abduleez1:

All the stories were original concepts so not necessary to be a Star Wars fan.

No P sha. Only very few people liked all the stories. Most liked some and hated or liked some less. As long as you enjoyed a few episodes. Na anthology afterall

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Aflix(m): 6:33pm On Dec 07, 2021
Chibudollar:
they turned him into Mourinho, proper douchebag. That guy annoyed me throughout the whole season 2
Nahhhh. He isn’t a single bit close to mourinho. Nate acts like a snake in green grass. He pretends a lot which is unlike mourinho that’s although a douche bag, but he’s at least straight with you.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 7:10pm On Dec 07, 2021
Done with the final episode...

Another noice season as always

7.8 / 10

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 8:09pm On Dec 07, 2021
Nova15:

so dats wat is happening to mat cry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 8:12pm On Dec 07, 2021
Aflix:
I think it a year leta
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 8:40pm On Dec 07, 2021
Rewatch: Wheel of Time E5

The red Aes sedias re feminists cheesy

The way me Dy see Moiraine nd Ian mata so ehh, she will break the bond undecided

WTF is Aielman Dem beta tell us for the next episode cus dat sword rand father use is not just a sword undecided Dem still never show us wat Rand can do
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Aflix(m): 8:53pm On Dec 07, 2021
DieRich5:
I think it a year leta
His hair couldn’t have gotten that white all in a space of a year

(1) (2) (3) ... (2066) (2067) (2068) (2069) (2070) (2071) (2072) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: phr0nesis(m) and 1 guest(s)