Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,885 members, 7,810,394 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2068) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3505891 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2065) (2066) (2067) (2068) (2069) (2070) (2071) ... (2815) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 12:54pm On Dec 06, 2021
Finally brought myself to finish Brooklyn nine nine season 8 the series finale it was a happy sad ending. I followed that series for 8 years since it's inception. NINE NINE!!!!!!!!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mj245: 1:10pm On Dec 06, 2021
For those guys condemning the part two of the Season 5 of Money Heist, IMO Alex Pina is the greatest producer/writer there is, And it's a perfect ending for me, The pacing was kinda slow a bit, but it's 8/10

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 1:44pm On Dec 06, 2021
Wheels of time. This scene was funny as fuk grin

5 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 1:50pm On Dec 06, 2021
Chibudollar:
people still watch Elite?
Yes o.
It has mad followings as much as money heist.

A series that is rated 97% out of 100.

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 2:23pm On Dec 06, 2021
Chibudollar:

I swear... I think say the motherfvvcker no dey fear anything. grin

How they Best Aes Sedai surprises me. undecided

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 2:27pm On Dec 06, 2021
abduleez1:

I swear... I think say the motherfvvcker no dey fear anything. grin

How they Best Aes Sedai surprises me. undecided
grin baba we forming jagaban on a tied up boy. Saw small powers come dey shout light help me. Lmaooooo

5 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 2:30pm On Dec 06, 2021
Chibudollar:
grin baba we forming jagaban on a tied up boy. Saw small powers come dey shout light help me. Lmaooooo

Lol, na weyrey. Dey form power wey him no get. grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 2:47pm On Dec 06, 2021
Well, if you had written and completed the books for almost a decade, it could have been avoided.

It gotta end someday and they sure ran out of material to elongate it.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lymelyte(m): 2:50pm On Dec 06, 2021
OhBritannia:
By the way Elite season 5 hasn't even premiered and they already renewed the series for season 6.

Damm!!!! Spanish and Korea series are gradually taking over little by little.
The only thing needed to break the ice is for a new Korea or Spanish Series to start shooting through Netflix with a budget of like 500 million dollars then we can now finally say Korea or Spanish has taken over.

Imagine reading that a new Korea or Spanish show with a budget of 500 million dollars is been made by Netflix.

Mad oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
beautiful storyline,suspense filled and great actors..Netflix and Co are gradually gravitating towards this guy's..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Iamyemmie: 4:07pm On Dec 06, 2021
Chibudollar:
people still watch Elite?
Yes now
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 4:53pm On Dec 06, 2021
Chibudollar:

This guy is an excellent actor.

That scene was funny as F. I laughed and laughed and watched it over and over.

Even after the episode I went back to see that scene.

Bad guy see wetin pass am.

5 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by charlesm91(m): 5:11pm On Dec 06, 2021
Chibudollar:
Finally brought myself to finish Brooklyn nine nine season 8 the series finale it was a happy sad ending. I followed that series for 8 years since it's inception. NINE NINE!!!!!!!!!
Love it too. Love their comedy outtake and wish nollywood would take some cues on how to rebrand its comedy rather than the generic they dishing out since ages. And will miss my two fav duo- Hitchcock and Scully grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 5:37pm On Dec 06, 2021
charlesm91:
Love it too. Love their comedy outtake and wish nollywood would take some cues on how to rebrand its comedy rather than the generic they dishing out since ages. And will miss my two fav duo- Hitchcock and Scully grin
best cops grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingmann(m): 7:28pm On Dec 06, 2021
Where people hyping wheel of time? E no make any sense to me, I can't even watch one episode without skipping

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 7:30pm On Dec 06, 2021
kingmann:
Where people hyping wheel of time? E no make any sense to me, I can't even watch one episode without skipping
what's your favorite series?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jarchi(m): 7:43pm On Dec 06, 2021
Seems creatives can't stop talking about us, Nigeria. We spread gospel faster. I just like this black slim girl

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingmann(m): 8:05pm On Dec 06, 2021
Chibudollar:
what's your favorite series?
Since I joined this group
Arcane
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingmann(m): 8:06pm On Dec 06, 2021
Jarchi:
Seems creatives can't stop talking about us, Nigeria. We spread gospel faster. I just like this black slim girl
Is this interesting? If yes what's the name
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 8:08pm On Dec 06, 2021
kingmann:

Since I joined this group
Arcane
oh okay, seems you don't watch series that much
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingmann(m): 8:11pm On Dec 06, 2021
DieRich5:
nawao......... I'll check the 2012 first if I like it I'll come ND find u cheesy
Hw fa with jojo have u began to watch it? Is it up to the hype
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingmann(m): 8:12pm On Dec 06, 2021
Chibudollar:
oh okay, seems you don't watch series that much
nooo I started downloading series when I joined this group last month
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 8:13pm On Dec 06, 2021
kingmann:
nooo I started downloading series when I joined this group last month
you have a long way to go

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Uzomarrr123: 8:17pm On Dec 06, 2021
Chibudollar:

Please, where can I download this series ?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jarchi(m): 8:55pm On Dec 06, 2021
Uzomarrr123:

Please, where can I download this series ?

Netnaija
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jarchi(m): 8:56pm On Dec 06, 2021
kingmann:

Is this interesting? If yes what's the name

The sex lives of college girls

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dostr4(m): 9:19pm On Dec 06, 2021
Jarchi:

The sex lives of college girls
Nice series though... try watching Harlem
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JackBizzle: 10:00pm On Dec 06, 2021
Chibudollar:

I swear down!

I thought that the guy was a bad guy with all his mouth and wickedness.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 10:01pm On Dec 06, 2021
°°°°

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moura7(m): 10:31pm On Dec 06, 2021
So quick one guys....is the former dragon the dark one?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 10:32pm On Dec 06, 2021
abduleez1:
°°°°

Make dem do release season 3.

They want to start milking it for all its worth.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 11:08pm On Dec 06, 2021
abduleez1:
°°°°
we've been waiting for season 3 forever and this people are busy shooting animation
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 11:13pm On Dec 06, 2021
Moura7:
So quick one guys....is the former dragon the dark one?

Nope. From my understanding, the Dark One somehow turned him from the light.
The Dragon holds immense power but just like every human can choose to use his powers for Good or Bad.

Book readers can give more clarification to this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2065) (2066) (2067) (2068) (2069) (2070) (2071) ... (2815) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Achilles100, Babygeek(f), stulp16 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.