Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2194) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3522693 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2191) (2192) (2193) (2194) (2195) (2196) (2197) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GloriousGbola: 8:14pm On Apr 11, 2022
Kaycee7:
Like I said, barely scratched the surface.

4k or 1080p link pla?

i found some but i may as well ask a master of the craft wink

and how much bare booty features in this particular anime? thinking of the kids . . .
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 8:16pm On Apr 11, 2022
Baddestguyp:
lmao...

You sef know say you Bleep up...
Comparing Black Lagoon to the top animes
It's a top anime after all, so why not?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 8:19pm On Apr 11, 2022
GloriousGbola:

4k or 1080p link pla?

i found some but i may as well ask a master of the craft wink

and how much bare booty features in this particular anime? thinking of the kids . . .
Not much bare. Just some cleavage shots here and some side boob there.
1080p on animixplay dot to
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:22pm On Apr 11, 2022
Kaycee

No run oh ...this is a very recent thread...even if you bring 1 million threads, not a single anime fan will ever compare Black Lagoon
You can see even old anime are compared...

And quite a few of the ones I mentioned are there...
I repeat I have never seen an anime fan besides you...in fact a sane human that can compare both shows...I get your time...

You must withdraw that useless statement lol

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GloriousGbola: 8:23pm On Apr 11, 2022
Kaycee7:
Not much bare. Just some cleavage shots here and some side boob there.
1080p on animixplay dot to

gracias
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:23pm On Apr 11, 2022
Kaycee7:
It's a top anime after all, so why not?
yes it's a top anime

But we all know AOT is a masterpiece

But is Black Lagoon is masterpiece?
Yes or no?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:26pm On Apr 11, 2022
Game of Thrones is a masterpiece...
You can compare GOT with Breaking Bad, not with Power...
They are not mates...

So also are AOT and Black Lagoon.

Not mates at all

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 8:26pm On Apr 11, 2022
Baddestguyp:
oga you Bleep up...
I'm sure you're regretting that rubbish statement...

No sane person would say Black Lagoon is better than AOT...
Even on reddit when that CBR article was posted on some Reddit threads it was a joke to everyone...

If you said FMA, we can argue it...Monster, we can argue it, Evangelion, we can argue it...
But Black Lagoon ke?
The way you dey worship this Reddit like say na gods dey there. Same Reddit wey I dey. You fit even dey echo posts wey I don make. Lol!
You no get anything to argue because you no sabi wetin to argue. You've never been able to maintain a solid point in any argument with me. If the Reddit thread for that article was still active, I go come there clear anybody papa. Na only strawman and downvote them go fit do.
Baba say I don dey regret grin grin
Who you think say you dey follow talk?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 8:28pm On Apr 11, 2022
Baddestguyp:
yes it's a top anime

But we all know AOT is a masterpiece

But is Black Lagoon is masterpiece?
Yes or no?
AoT is a what masterpiece?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:29pm On Apr 11, 2022
Kaycee7:
The way you dey worship this Reddit like say na gods dey there. Same Reddit wey I dey. You fit even dey echo posts wey I don make. Lol!
You no get anything to argue because you no sabi wetin to argue. You've never been able to maintain a solid point in any argument with me. If the Reddit thread for that article was still active, I go come there clear anybody papa. Na only strawman and downvote them go fit do.
Baba say I don dey regret grin grin
Who you think say you dey follow talk?
see...I know that statement was out of trolling...
Cos I know you would never make such statement normally...

All you had to do was admit it ....
But instead you went on arguing even though you knew you bleeped up...

I initially even took that as a joke and you could have admitted it as such...
But instead you kept defending it...

You and I and every sane anime watcher knows the two anime are nowhere on the same level
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 8:30pm On Apr 11, 2022
Baddestguyp:
see...I know that statement was out of trolling...
Cos I know you would never make such statement normally...

All you had to do was admit it ....
But instead you went on arguing even though you knew you bleeped up...

I initially even took that as a joke and you could have admitted it as such...
But instead you kept defending it...

You and I and every sane anime watcher knows the two anime are nowhere on the same level
And how is it not on the same level?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:30pm On Apr 11, 2022
Kaycee7:
AoT is a what masterpiece?
really? Are we going there?
The best anime of this generation is not a masterpiece?
List 5 masterpiece anime?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 8:32pm On Apr 11, 2022
Baddestguyp:
really? Are we going there?
The best anime of this generation is not a masterpiece?
List 5 masterpiece anime?
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Violet Evergarden
Monogatari Series
Gintama
Grave of the Fireflies
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:34pm On Apr 11, 2022
Kaycee7:
And how is it not on the same level?
seriously?
Are you really serious?
If na joke e don go too far oh

Memories of the future episode alone is better written than the entire black lagoon...

How many shows can boast of this first?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 8:34pm On Apr 11, 2022
Kaycee7:
Violet Evergarden
Monogatari Series
Gintama
Grave of the Fireflies

Is Gintama that good? I've been considering it for a while. I looked at Violet Evergarden once.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:36pm On Apr 11, 2022
Kaycee7:
Violet Evergarden
Monogatari Series
Gintama
Grave of the Fireflies
FMA yes
Violet Evergarden no...great but not masterpiece
Monogatari controversial...90% is wordplay and pedophilia...
Gintama controversial
Grave of the fireflies...a movie...meant series...not movies
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:38pm On Apr 11, 2022
See black lagoon lol

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 8:38pm On Apr 11, 2022
Baddestguyp:
seriously?
Are you really serious?
If na joke e don go too far oh

Memories of the future episode alone is better written than the entire black lagoon...

How many shows can boast of this first?
AoT went mainstream. It's one of the most popular anime airing. But if you'll use a ratings score open to public voting, remember not to cry foul when Demon Slayer and Jujutsu Kaisen somehow end up rating higher on IMDb

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:39pm On Apr 11, 2022
Highest rated TV episodes ever on IMDb

Kaycee abeg repeat what you said again...
Edited this post with clearer photos

Kaycee

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 8:39pm On Apr 11, 2022
abduleez1:

Is Gintama that good? I've been considering it for a while. I looked at Violet Evergarden once.
Takes a while to get going. If you're not feeling it by episode 10, you're probably not ready for it yet.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 8:40pm On Apr 11, 2022
Baddestguyp:
Highest rated TV episodes ever on IMDb

Kaycee abeg repeat what you said again...
Black Lagoon is better than Attack on Titan (Shingeki no Kyojin)
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 8:40pm On Apr 11, 2022
Kaycee7:
Abduleez, Tokyo Vice has started airing. 3 episodes so far with solid ratings.

Yea. I have it on my radar.

Wonder how I forgot to mention it here on who's joining the moving train. cheesy
I woulda download since but this fasting timeline dey clash with my download plans.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:42pm On Apr 11, 2022
Kaycee7:
AoT went mainstream. It's one of the most popular anime airing. But if you'll use a ratings score open to public voting, remember not to cry foul when Demon Slayer and Jujutsu Kaisen somehow end up rating higher on IMDb
all I see are excuses...
Black Lagoon is good...but that's it...good and nothing else...
I rewatched less than 2 months ago sef...I love the show...but that's it...
Can never make any list of best written anime...never

Demon Slayer is also mainstream but no one ever rates it among best anime...same as Jujutsu Kaisen

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 8:45pm On Apr 11, 2022
Kaycee7:
Normies and feeling they know anime when they've barely scratched the surface. Hilarious every time

grin grin grin

You Otakus have a way of being brutal.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:45pm On Apr 11, 2022
Kaycee7:
Black Lagoon is better than Attack on Titan (Shingeki no Kyojin)
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Joke of the century

I will star this nonsense and keep reminding you every time...
So anyone who knows anime will never take you seriously again
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 8:46pm On Apr 11, 2022
Baddestguyp:
all I see are excuses...
Black Lagoon is good...but that's it...good and nothing else...
I rewatched less than 2 months ago sef...I love the show...but that's it...
Can never make any list of best written anime...never

Demon Slayer is also mainstream but no one ever rates it among best anime...same as Jujutsu Kaisen
Well, I guess the good news is that we can finally close your embarrassing crusade against Arcane

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 8:47pm On Apr 11, 2022
Kaycee7:
Takes a while to get going. If you're not feeling it by episode 10, you're probably not ready for it yet.

Violet Evergarden or Gintama?

I've not gotten into any of them yet just some light research.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:48pm On Apr 11, 2022
I thought it was only Nani whose takes lack any merit...but Kaycee don join them..

Naso Nani talk say One Piece is shit...same One Piece people dey follow for over 20 years... something that has outsold batman comics and we all know it will outsell superman...One piece that has one of the greatest world building in fiction...
And he said that Chimera Ant arc is the worst arc in HxH...an arc highly rated as one of the best arcs ever in anime

I'm sure you'll also agree with him?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 8:49pm On Apr 11, 2022
Things I love to see.... grin grin cheesy

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 8:49pm On Apr 11, 2022
Baddestguyp:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Joke of the century

I will star this nonsense and keep reminding you every time...
So anyone who knows anime will never take you seriously again
Well, thankfully, you said anyone who knows anime. So I guess I have nothing to worry about.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:50pm On Apr 11, 2022
Kaycee7:
Well, thankfully, you said anyone who knows anime. So I guess I have nothing to worry about.
I sha don screenshot your rubbish statements...
I will use it against you anytime
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 8:51pm On Apr 11, 2022
abduleez1:

Violet Evergarden or Gintama?

I've not gotten into any of them yet just some light research.
Violet Evergarden. At 13 episodes and a concluding movie, it's easier to get into and complete.
You can take your time getting into Gintama 200+ episodes no be beans.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2191) (2192) (2193) (2194) (2195) (2196) (2197) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Paulkon12(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.