Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2390) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3517328 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2387) (2388) (2389) (2390) (2391) (2392) (2393) ... (2818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 4:13pm On Sep 02, 2022
Classickj:
Pls where can I download NSFW
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 4:15pm On Sep 02, 2022
RINGS OF POWER

Quality at its best, I wish I can rate this higher than 10/10.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 4:30pm On Sep 02, 2022
Whatever else you say about this show, you can't deny the high level of its production quality. Last screen might just be my new wallpaper.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 4:32pm On Sep 02, 2022
The theme that plays during this scene is definitely going on my playlist

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 4:34pm On Sep 02, 2022
Still kinda pissed about the lack of bearded dwarf women angry

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 4:35pm On Sep 02, 2022
The detail is crucial

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CAPdan21(m): 4:42pm On Sep 02, 2022
felixnkubi:
dialogue tops hotd?! bruh not to be rude o but you must be high, dialogue was wack! it felt so forced, I was just cringing every time they talked, their facial expression didn't match their words, that alone tells some aren't good casting... especially every scene with that elf and human, never cringed so hard in my life
Facial expressions didn't match their word??...I don't even think you understand what that means... Hotd had avg dialogue when compared to GoT and I enjoyed the difference in RoP which was serious with a bit of levity, Hotd took itself too serious in the ist 2 episodes I watched...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 4:45pm On Sep 02, 2022
Is anyone seeing Pantheon? It's an animated series, just episode 1 and 2 out.

I'm enjoying it.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 4:51pm On Sep 02, 2022
Achilles100:

I'm enjoying it.
The premise and art style interested me and it's got rave reviews. Downloaded the 2 episodes for this weekend.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GloriousGbola: 4:53pm On Sep 02, 2022
Kaycee7:
Still kinda pissed about the lack of bearded dwarf women angry

you know the entire cis white men and by correlation the i will not watch gay agenda wankers will completely lose thier shit

THEY ARE PROMOTING TRANS CHARACTERS. angry angry

then of course NBC and co will get into the act. Amazon video must have naija board, Amazon must have naija office, and other s**t

as for the middle east lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nova15: 5:53pm On Sep 02, 2022
felixnkubi:
Lol, the show is basically copy and paste of Lord of the rings.

Of course it should be. That's how it's supposed to be.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Blackspider: 5:54pm On Sep 02, 2022
felixnkubi:
Lol, the show is basically copy and paste of Lord of the rings, only that it's now more female centric and lots of black faces (which I ain't mad about tho), we got female frodo and samwise with their gandalf the stranger( like we ain't stupid Amazon! of course we know that's gandalf), then theirs female aragorn also known as galadriel, also another forbidden romance between elve and a human, I keep looking for the reason why $60 million was spent for one episode, cos the CGI ain't doing it for me, the fight scenes are meh! look at the way galadriel fought that monster, happened so fast! like show the money worth this episode na! critics seem to love the show tho, so maybe na me no sabi better thing, abeg I will stick to my GOT prequel show... I will watch rings of power when it's all out..
@bolded, did you even watch the original trilogy? undecided
Galadriel is not a rip off of Aragon. Infact she was one of the main in LOTR trilogy. Played by the same person who played Hela in the MCU (blanking on the name). And she is stronger than gandalf before you start another round of complains

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CAPdan21(m): 6:09pm On Sep 02, 2022
Blackspider:
Galadriel is not a rip off of Aragon. Infact she was one of the main in LOTR trilogy. Played by the same person who played Hela in the MCU (blanking on the name). And she is stronger than gandalf before you start another round of complains
I tire...like what is the comparison between an elf and a numenorian apart from " they both had swords and led an army", a better comparison would be with legolas but that would be redundant given that she was part of the original trilogy...
Ps: Cate blanchett

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 6:12pm On Sep 02, 2022
Blackspider:
Dude even called Nori "female Frodo" even though Frodo just wanted a quiet life in The Shire and had to be forced on the ring journey while Nori actually seeks adventure and wants to see the world.
E really reach to ask whether he truly watched the original trilogy? Or whether his eyes are even working properly cos wtf was man saying about the CGI?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by felixnkubi: 7:07pm On Sep 02, 2022
Blackspider:
of course I know who galadriel is but she was no sword wielding mudafvcker, she is stronger than gandalf in magic prowess! that's her area of expertise... elves are even more arrow shooting inclined, although legolas was good at both, he was still More arrow and bow based! sword fighting is more men(human) style

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by felixnkubi: 7:14pm On Sep 02, 2022
Kaycee7:
Dude even called Nori "female Frodo" even though Frodo just wanted a quiet life in The Shire and had to be forced on the ring journey while Nori actually seeks adventure and wants to see the world.
E really reach to ask whether he truly watched the original trilogy? Or whether his eyes are even working properly cos wtf was man saying about the CGI?
Lol, see as you dey talk nonsense, frodo that was considered odd among hobbits cos of his curiosity of the outside world, it was samwise that preferred a more quiet life, while I agree he might have been forced, he did it for a heroic reason also but nori and frodo are very similar
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by felixnkubi: 7:26pm On Sep 02, 2022
CAPdan21:

Facial expressions didn't match their word??...I don't even think you understand what that means... Hotd had avg dialogue when compared to GoT and I enjoyed the difference in RoP which was serious with a bit of levity, Hotd took itself too serious in the ist 2 episodes I watched...
many others are complaining of the dialogue also, whatever rocks your both tho
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 7:33pm On Sep 02, 2022
GloriousGbola:

you know the entire cis white men and by correlation the i will not watch gay agenda wankers will completely lose thier shit

THEY ARE PROMOTING TRANS CHARACTERS. angry angry

then of course NBC and co will get into the act. Amazon video must have naija board, Amazon must have naija office, and other s**t

as for the middle east lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Bro don't make comments exactly how it is In your head, try dey arrange am well so that conversation can provress grin grin

Anyone that reads this thing you typed up there will either ignore, give you a like and share or smiley and just move on.

I don't mean no diss tho, just pointing it out cos it's something you do everytime.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GloriousGbola: 7:39pm On Sep 02, 2022
pu7pl3:

Bro don't make comments exactly how it is I'm your head, try dey arrange am well so that conversation can provress grin grin

Anyone that reads this thing you typed up there will either ignore, give you a like and share or smiley and just move on.

I don't mean no diss tho, just pointing it out cos it's something you do everytime.

i know na - you don warn me before cheesy cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 7:42pm On Sep 02, 2022
GloriousGbola:

i know na - you don warn me before cheesy cheesy

when your brain is too smart and hyper active grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 7:48pm On Sep 02, 2022
Lmao...
Joylne is crazy

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CAPdan21(m): 7:54pm On Sep 02, 2022
felixnkubi:
many others are complaining of the dialogue also, whatever rocks your both tho
I didn't say it was perfect which was reflected in my score of 8/10 just that I rated it above Hotd which I have as a 7.5...It's not revolutionary or anything but I thought it worked well...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 8:02pm On Sep 02, 2022
Kaycee7:
The premise and art style interested me and it's got rave reviews. Downloaded the 2 episodes for this weekend.

Show is good.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 8:03pm On Sep 02, 2022
Baddestguyp:
Lmao...
Joylne is crazy

What series?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 8:09pm On Sep 02, 2022
Shows I'm currently seeing

House of the dragons
The Rings of Power(will start it tonight)
Bad Sisters
Industry( I don use style pause this one fess)

Anime
Lycoris Recoil.

Animated Series
Little demon (will start tonight)
Pantheon

Reality TV/Game show
The Challenge USA.

Can't wait for Survivor season 43 to begin.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:15pm On Sep 02, 2022
Achilles100:

What series?
Jojo's Bizarre Adventures Part 6: Stone Ocean
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:22pm On Sep 02, 2022

Manga

V

Anime

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by holluwizzy: 9:02pm On Sep 02, 2022
Evening bro.

Make I find ya trouble.

What other series is close to "See" ?

I really like it,

pu7pl3:

No dey defend that she Hulk sha, channel your energy elsewhere...
The show is trash and I fear for what they'll do with daredevil now.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by holluwizzy: 9:05pm On Sep 02, 2022
......If u want to insult people, don't go through the corners....

Miracood2:

If you were sensible enough to read my initial post, you'll discover that I didn't rubbish the whole show but the She-Hulk herself.

And to state the obvious, the whole show is a sheet show which will soon be obvious to even Tom Dick and Harry by the time it will be cancelled after season 1.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by holluwizzy: 9:11pm On Sep 02, 2022
I need to watch another series close to SEE

They really created time and effort to make one glue and anticipate for every move.

Which other series is close to it.

Please tell the producer or writer to Kill that Queen Kate, she annoys me alot

Classickj:
I love that bombing scene for S3 e1
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 9:16pm On Sep 02, 2022
Achilles100:

I'm enjoying it.

This show is a 8.5/10 if not 9/10 after 2 episodes.

AI is outdated, UI(nor be University of Ibadan o) is the holy grail.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 9:16pm On Sep 02, 2022
Baddestguyp:
Jojo's Bizarre Adventures Part 6: Stone Ocean

(1) (2) (3) ... (2387) (2388) (2389) (2390) (2391) (2392) (2393) ... (2818) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: geezyk(m), melicent, rockhillz(m) and 6 guest(s)