Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2391) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3526008 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2388) (2389) (2390) (2391) (2392) (2393) (2394) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ilamina(f): 9:24pm On Sep 02, 2022
One tree hill marathon this weekend

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Iamyemmie: 10:20pm On Sep 02, 2022
holluwizzy:

Evening bro.

Make I find ya trouble.

What other series is close to "See" ?

I really like it,

Last kingdom
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:32pm On Sep 02, 2022
So She-Hulk was always a fan-service character?

Seems the creators had weird fetish tbh grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:33pm On Sep 02, 2022
Achilles100:

Thanks
uwc

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by holluwizzy: 10:44pm On Sep 02, 2022
Watched it, not as interesting as SEE.

Need something Solid

Iamyemmie:

Last kingdom
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 11:25pm On Sep 02, 2022
holluwizzy:

Evening bro.

Make I find ya trouble.

What other series is close to "See" ?

I really like it,

I'm the wrong guy to ask this question tbh
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 1:38am On Sep 03, 2022
Lords of the ring ( rings of power) episode 1 and 2 is a strong 10/10 for me.

This show takes you back to the days of Lord of the rings, Xena Warrior princess, Hercules and many adventure and fantasy series and movies of old and you kind of have this nostalgic feelings where you become young again while watching the show.

This indeed is the proper fantasy series or movie we all grew up watching and loving until Things changed.

The dialogue 10/10
The visuals 500/10
The dresses and fabric and fashion 10/10
CGI is 500/10

Everything about the series is Just too perfect and the many extras used in the series are just so adorable.

Comparing the ring of power and the house of Dragon doesn't even make sense in my opinion.

These are two great shows that instead of comparing, we should just appreciate that once in a lifetime, we have been given an opportunity to watch two Goated shows together in two months.

It's something that's been rarely done before, so instead of wining and complaining and trying to seek attention, trying to form wole Soyinka of Series, trying to seek validation.
Why not just relax, take your popcorn with your malt by your side and just enjoy these two great shows.

It's fantasy, it's not real so stop beating yourself up and enjoy them for what they are. Just entertainment.

Can't wait to continue further and see what the house of Dragons and the rings of power have for us.

9 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 2:09am On Sep 03, 2022
Galadriel reminds me so much of mother confessor from legends of the seeker.
I instantly fell in love with her character in the first scene.
The way she tends to prove stubborn and strong headed is very sexy.
Just like mother confessor.

Mother confessor in legends of the seeker still remains the only actress ever in history i fell in love with on television.
This isn't a joke or capping, i legit fell in Love with this woman while watching legends of the seeker.
The effect mother confessor had on Me, I've not seen any actress that can have that effect on me ever again.
Though the widow In into the badland tried but not as much as mother confessor.
Then this girl in 1883 series called Elsa who is the daughter of the dutons.
She still had an effect on me but not as much as mother confessor.

Believe me when i tell you that's it's possible to fall in love with a woman you have seen only on television.

These four women made me believe so but that of mother confessor in legends of the seeker, gave me sleepless nights and a beating heart. I was obsessed for many years

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by felixnkubi: 2:52am On Sep 03, 2022
just watched pantheon. very good show, I love the pace and plot but bruv AI over UI anyday o! no matter how good the human brain is, still can't do calculations like a computer, am learning tho, probably this show might prove me wrong
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 4:44am On Sep 03, 2022
felixnkubi:
Lol, see as you dey talk nonsense, frodo that was considered odd among hobbits cos of his curiosity of the outside world, it was samwise that preferred a more quiet life, while I agree he might have been forced, he did it for a heroic reason also but nori and frodo are very similar
Very similar? Nori has more in common with Pippin than Frodo. Frodo's curiosity stems from being raised by Bilbo. And even at that, his curiosity was more of a quiet curiosity as opposed to Nori who actively pokes her nose in business that isn't hers. He also lacks the mischievous trait Nori has shown in these 2 episodes, which is more a quality of Pippin. Pippin is one of a few hobbits that would see a meteor fall and then go to look at it, then be crazy enough to fall inside the crater and adventurous enough to drag whatever they found there back.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Queenslander(f): 5:47am On Sep 03, 2022
6/10

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 7:00am On Sep 03, 2022
OhBritannia:
Galadriel reminds me so much of mother confessor from legends of the seeker.
I instantly fell in love with her character in the first scene.
The way she tends to prove stubborn and strong headed is very sexy.
Just like mother confessor.

Mother confessor in legends of the seeker still remains the only actress ever in history i fell in love with on television.
This isn't a joke or capping, i legit fell in Love with this woman while watching legends of the seeker.
The effect mother confessor had on Me, I've not seen any actress that can have that effect on me ever again.
Though the widow In into the badland tried but not as much as mother confessor.
Then this girl in 1883 series called Elsa who is the daughter of the dutons.
She still had an effect on me but not as much as mother confessor.

Believe me when i tell you that's it's possible to fall in love with a woman you have seen only on television.

These four women made me believe so but that of mother confessor in legends of the seeker, gave me sleepless nights and a beating heart. I was obsessed for many years

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:14am On Sep 03, 2022
Queenslander:
6/10
these people have over milked this Power

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 8:15am On Sep 03, 2022
pu7pl3:
Was scrolling up from the bottom of the page and just seeing the pictures alone, I don sabi who get post grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 10:49am On Sep 03, 2022
BlackManta:
What an embarrassment angry

So na yansh Cardi B come dey shake. undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 10:53am On Sep 03, 2022
Kaycee7:
Was scrolling up from the bottom of the page and just seeing the pictures alone, I don sabi who get post grin grin

The man has quietly become a legend in that aspect of life grin
So much that if it was someone else that made a post like that I'd say it's his alternate moniker grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 10:54am On Sep 03, 2022
abduleez1:

It's Magan cry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BlackManta(m): 11:34am On Sep 03, 2022
abduleez1:

She-hulk is a comedy so I guess they can do whatever they want.

And speaking of comedy....

Peacemaker >>> She-hulk

Peacemaker not only made me laugh, it also had great and solid characters, a better story, better action, better dialougue and serious heart felt /emotional moments.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Clint02(m): 11:34am On Sep 03, 2022
OhBritannia:

This show takes you back to the days of Lord of the rings, Xena Warrior princess, Hercules and many adventure and fantasy series and movies of old and you kind of have this nostalgic feelings where you become young again while watching the show.

This indeed is the proper fantasy series or movie we all grew up watching and loving until Things changed.

The dialogue 10/10
The visuals 500/10
The dresses and fabric and fashion 10/10
CGI is 500/10

Everything about the series is Just too perfect and the many extras used in the series are just so adorable.

Comparing the ring of power and the house of Dragon doesn't even make sense in my opinion.

These are two great shows that instead of comparing, we should just appreciate that once in a lifetime, we have been given an opportunity to watch two Goated shows together in two months.

It's something that's been rarely done before, so instead of wining and complaining and trying to seek attention, trying to form wole Soyinka of Series, trying to seek validation.
Why not just relax, take your popcorn with your malt by your side and just enjoy these two great shows.

It's fantasy, it's not real so stop beating yourself up and enjoy them for what they are. Just entertainment.

Can't wait to continue further and see what the house of Dragons and the rings of power have for us.

You are so so spot on about The rings of power!!

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by zoroby(m): 11:35am On Sep 03, 2022
Anyone comparing House of Dragon and Rings of Power is not serious.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Classickj(m): 11:46am On Sep 03, 2022
King Joffrey Baratheon himself
This guy no get joy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by osic(m): 12:11pm On Sep 03, 2022
Lords of the ring: Rings of Power

10/10

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 12:27pm On Sep 03, 2022
Lord Of The Rings: The Rings Of Power = 4.5/10

❌ ❌

OhBritannia:

Comparing the ring of power and the house of Dragon doesn't even make sense in my opinion

You lack taste. Even your taste in women is very poor. That's all i can tell you.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Clint02(m): 12:28pm On Sep 03, 2022
The accent in 'The Boys' though... I hardly here anything.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blingxx(m): 12:33pm On Sep 03, 2022
Kaycee7:
Still kinda pissed about the lack of bearded dwarf women angry

Wtf bruh grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 12:33pm On Sep 03, 2022
GRIMMJOE:
The first thing that came to my mind was spiritual husband, she even got pregnant and gave birth.

That's because the show wasn't really explicit about how it panned out.

Desire raped her continuously as she slept over the years.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 12:38pm On Sep 03, 2022
pu7pl3:

It's Magan cry

Lmao... The fvvk.
I actually knew it's Megan Thee Stallion but my brain type Cardi B. grin cheesy

I feel like mumu now. embarassed grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 12:45pm On Sep 03, 2022
Kaycee7:
Na you go cancel am? I no know say na Disney exec I dey discuss with. Abeg no cancel am boss

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 1:39pm On Sep 03, 2022
Time to start the Rings of Power make I see the comparison for myself and get a look of the fantasy civil war ongoing everywhere online.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 4:49pm On Sep 03, 2022
Hehe cheesy

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Classickj(m): 5:04pm On Sep 03, 2022
felixnkubi:
just watched pantheon. very good show, I love the pace and plot but bruv AI over UI anyday o! no matter how good the human brain is, still can't do calculations like a computer, am learning tho, probably this show might prove me wrong
Where can I download it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 6:17pm On Sep 03, 2022
abduleez1:

Lmao... The fvvk.
I actually knew it's Megan Thee Stallion but my brain type Cardi B. grin cheesy

I feel like mumu now. embarassed grin

it happens, it happens grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2388) (2389) (2390) (2391) (2392) (2393) (2394) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.