Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,064 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2398) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3534041 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2395) (2396) (2397) (2398) (2399) (2400) (2401) ... (2822) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 4:23pm On Sep 06, 2022
Havertz29s:
To all white knight in shining armour who are ready to defend women with all their might grin

Hahahahahahahhaa..

They know but they're still hoping on a miracle, praying for the females to slide in their dms. grin

Bunch of losers.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Clint02(m): 4:23pm On Sep 06, 2022
When is Rings of Power next episode dropping
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 4:40pm On Sep 06, 2022
Dotng:

You are a child without an idea of what real manhood really is. You seem to have a convoluted idea of what manhood is and you get your joy from crushing women because of your oversized ego.

One thing is for sure: no woman will ever thrive in the ecosystem you belong to beyond what you are comfortable to.

If your forebears refused to school you on the heroic acts done by women since creation began then it must be intentional as a sacrifice to appease a diety. I will let sleeping dogs be.

What I sound like to you is a reflection of what is broken in you and may never be fixed.

You mean women were so powerful that they can outsmart men in battle?

An amateur male fighter beat the world champion woman in a few minutes.
Same In football and every other field.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 4:46pm On Sep 06, 2022
felixnkubi:
this has to be the dumbest statement of all time, it's a shame many agree with you, have you heard of Joan of Arc who is a patron saint of France and her heroic efforts, look at the black American movement to equality. from the time of Harriet Tubman to Rosa Parks! and many other women from time immemorial... baba its not only by sword fights, just cos you are history ignorant doesn't mean you will bring women down, if we talk fiction sef, black widow sacrificed herself so as to bring ppl loved ones back, you are the weak man

I clapped for you.

Now I want you to count the number of women who have done these so called heroic deeds compared to the vast amount of men who have done great things in history.
It's not even up to 1 percent.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 5:38pm On Sep 06, 2022
The Capture Season 2

I didn't know what to expect from this season , just wanted to see it for seeing sake, and boy was I blown away.

If the technology shown here is available in the real world, it will be damn catastrophic, cos how can you tell what's real or not.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GRIMMJOE(m): 7:16pm On Sep 06, 2022
Baddestguyp, as someone who likes dark fantasy, what do you think of Made In Abyss.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 7:22pm On Sep 06, 2022
GRIMMJOE:
Baddestguyp, as someone who likes dark fantasy, what do you think of Made In Abyss.
saw Season 1 like last year or so...
It's good and gets pretty dark...
Especially that episode where she was bleeding out from everywhere
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ab221(m): 8:53pm On Sep 06, 2022
SEE is a great masterpiece.
The show is well written, unlike other shows that's making baseless noise cool cool

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by walanter(m): 9:30pm On Sep 06, 2022
Clint02:
Corlys Velaryon's son
someone that doesn't have a dragon where did he learn how to ride one.
I am just curious

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by felixnkubi: 10:11pm On Sep 06, 2022
Moneyboyz:

I clapped for you.

Now I want you to count the number of women who have done these so called heroic deeds compared to the vast amount of men who have done great things in history.
It's not even up to 1 percent.
why the comparison? it's not a competition! question was raised are there women who have done heroic deeds and now y'all are comparing... if it's that, then let's also look at the vast amount of men that has done evil stuffs too, am sure women is not up to 1 percent, y'all were born from women yet can talk idiotic stuffs like this, heroic deed would be your mum carrying you for nine months and giving birth to you in pain! at the end of the day, it's still a man's world, why the supposed fear of women from you incels
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 10:29pm On Sep 06, 2022
walanter:
someone that doesn't have a dragon where did learn how to ride one.
I am just curious
He kind of has a dragon, which he was riding in that episode and it's named "Seasmoke" and he's Targaryen on his mother side who is Princess Rhaenys Targaryen who is a famed dragon rider, So she most likely passed on this dragon riding ability to him and the Targaryen blood means he can also utter the High Valyrian phrase for Dragonfire Dracarys

For context...see the pic below as per dragon riders on HOTD so far.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GRIMMJOE(m): 11:31pm On Sep 06, 2022
felixnkubi:
why the comparison? it's not a competition! question was raised are there women who have done heroic deeds and now y'all are comparing... if it's that, then let's also look at the vast amount of men that has done evil stuffs too, am sure women is not up to 1 percent, y'all were born from women yet can talk idiotic stuffs like this, heroic deed would be your mum carrying you for nine months and giving birth to you in pain! at the end of the day, it's still a man's world, why the supposed fear of women from you incels
Your father paying your school fees, feeding, clothing you are not heroic deeds.

Are you a misandrist, you seem to hate men.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GRIMMJOE(m): 11:33pm On Sep 06, 2022
Baddestguyp:
saw Season 1 like last year or so...
It's good and gets pretty dark...
Especially that episode where she was bleeding out from everywhere
Season 2 currently ongoing, 9 episode so far, and it's get even darker.

I wonder who created the abyss, or where it comes from, but all in all, it's been an interesting show so far.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by felixnkubi: 12:32am On Sep 07, 2022
GRIMMJOE:
Your father paying your school fees, feeding, clothing you are not heroic deeds.

my father has been late since when I was very young, my mum single handedly took care of me and my siblings! also are you OK? where did I state I hate men or do not respect the sacrifices men make? Lol, am a bloody man myself ode, giving birth is a biology only women can do, school fees, feeding and the bloody rest you put can also be done by mothers... the point here is for y'all to stop demeaning women, am not doing any battle of the sexes here, una just dey change topic anyhow
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GRIMMJOE(m): 12:53am On Sep 07, 2022
felixnkubi:
my father has been late since when I was very young, my mum single handedly took care of me and my siblings! also are you OK? where did I state I hate men or do not respect the sacrifices men make? Lol, am a bloody man myself ode, giving birth is a biology only women can do, school fees, feeding and the bloody rest you put can also be done by mothers... the point here is for y'all to stop demeaning women, am not doing any battle of the sexes here, una just dey change topic anyhow
Shey the woman pregnant herself, so women that cannot give birth are not women.

You are a Misandrist, the absence of a father figure made you into a man hater.

Just leave me alone, I don't want to talk to you anymore.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GRIMMJOE(m): 12:55am On Sep 07, 2022
Jojo Bizarre Adventure Part 6, this is how you write a female character, not a menstruate every month so I win.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dotng: 1:04am On Sep 07, 2022
felixnkubi:

You need to let these guys be. They have issues with women and cannot have a normal conversation without turning it into a gender fight. They cannot be helped. We also have the same version of their type among women on Nairaland who demean men and will always interpret anything about men from a negative viewpoint. They are broken. Avoid arguing with them.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dotng: 2:18am On Sep 07, 2022
Neil Gaiman Slaps Back At Elon Musk For Criticizing Amazon’s ‘Lord Of The Rings: The Rings Of Power’

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Queenslander(f): 3:14am On Sep 07, 2022
Moneyboyz:

You mean women were so powerful that they can outsmart men in battle?

An amateur male fighter beat the world champion woman in a few minutes.
Same In football and every other field
that's not true,.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by felixnkubi: 3:43am On Sep 07, 2022
GRIMMJOE:
Shey the woman pregnant herself, so women that cannot give birth are not women.

You are a Misandrist, the absence of a father figure made you into a man hater.

Just leave me alone, I don't want to talk to you anymore.
that would mean I hate myself also, hear wetin your dumb self dey talk na! your first sentence just shows how clueless you are, trying to compare inserting sperm with going through childbirth! I rest my case sha....

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GRIMMJOE(m): 4:56am On Sep 07, 2022
felixnkubi:
that would mean I hate myself also, hear wetin your dumb self dey talk na! your first sentence just shows how clueless you are, trying to compare inserting sperm with going through childbirth! I rest my case sha....
So women that can not give birth are not women?

Keep hating yourself, if your father was useless in your live ours wasn't, trying to downplay the sacrifice our father made, doesn't make you look good.

I won't advice any man's daughter to get close to you, you will kill them with hardship, expecting them to provide, because your father didn't.

The only thing you'll be resting is someone daughter in a grave.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Clint02(m): 4:58am On Sep 07, 2022
walanter:
someone that doesn't have a dragon where did learn how to ride one.
I am just curious
Daemon probably taught him.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 5:23am On Sep 07, 2022
Still haven't seen the RINGS OF POWER cos I'm busy with Jojo Stone Ocean

But I watched the first 15 mins or so...
And I can already understand why some people were complaining...
I don't wanna judge a show off it's first 15 minutes but the feminism and wokeness seems off the roof already...

As someone who recently rewatched the trilogy movies, I really hope the rest of the show isn't like what I saw in first 15 minutes
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 7:04am On Sep 07, 2022
GRIMMJOE:

Ur papa no even need do anything for you sef. Only him presence alone na protection.

For the whole animal kingdom, na the females dey provide and cater for the young ones while males dey protect. That na the natural order of things.

When i be like 6 years old, I dey follow my mama dey go her shop near market side, i notice say those roadside thugs dey like bully my mama and other market women well well, dey collect different kinds of levy from them. But dem no born dem well to try am when my papa dey there.

Sometimes dem no go know say my papa siddon inside her shop, them go wan try bully my marle. Only ahhemm wey my papa go do, dem go discharge.

That's why dem talk say pikin wey no get papa, world people dey opress am well well.

E no get as ur mama aggressive or protective reach, one slap she go collect from street thugs, she go humble, begin cry. No man for the whole world dey fear ur mama u hear.

If u no appreciate ur papa, e no concern anybody. Na ur cup of tea. We wey love and respect our own go continue dey do our thing. No carry ur negativity near our side.

I say make i talk this one for pidgin make e for sink enter those pussies (wey call themselves men) dumb skulls.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Frostyzone(m): 7:53am On Sep 07, 2022
So much misogyny here like damn! Never knew this place is populated by incels. grin

The more you know...

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 8:06am On Sep 07, 2022
Kaycee7:
Masterpiece just effortlessly masterpiecing

🎶Oh the misery. Everybody wants to be my enemy🎶

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 9:00am On Sep 07, 2022
Kaycee7:
Masterpiece just effortlessly masterpiecing
As in... Thoroughly deserved...best thing animation I have seen in a long while.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Queenslander(f): 9:25am On Sep 07, 2022
8/10

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 11:02am On Sep 07, 2022
paradigmshift:
Recommend a drug movie like narcos.... Love drug series
how to sell drugs online
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 11:05am On Sep 07, 2022
Kaycee7:
Some of us stream from official sites. Other use pirate sites. Some download and watch on their phones and laptops or TVs. Some use MxPlayer, some use VLC, some use MPV player.
Some watch sitting down while others watch lying down.
this is beautiful

Na u go just win best reply in 2022

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 11:16am On Sep 07, 2022
Baddestguyp:
that's why you didn't notice the sarcasm in that post...

Anime is a storytelling medium...
Same way you watch movies...but since it's animated, there is more imagination

When you get past the idea it's animated and the language barrier, you will open a world to fantastic stories and wonder why you didn't watch anime before
bro u get site to download Korea series?
The series "the heirs" meh the site wey I get no get episodes 2 ND 3
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Clint02(m): 11:22am On Sep 07, 2022
DieRich5:
bro u get site to download Korea series?
The series "the heirs" meh the site wey I get no get episodes 2 ND 3
Nkiri. com dey,areartv. com dey..

(1) (2) (3) ... (2395) (2396) (2397) (2398) (2399) (2400) (2401) ... (2822) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: jikins(m)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55