Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2400) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3521790 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2397) (2398) (2399) (2400) (2401) (2402) (2403) ... (2819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 11:28am On Sep 08, 2022
abduleez1:
Time for some Targaryen Masterpiece.... grin grin
Peeps Spirited Away

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 11:51am On Sep 08, 2022
abduleez1:
Peep to see Spirited Away cool cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kennedy97: 12:25pm On Sep 08, 2022
abduleez1:

Can you please give me a detailed process on how you download you films down to the data plan you use
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 12:50pm On Sep 08, 2022
Kennedy97:

Can you please give me a detailed process on how you download you films down to the data plan you use

Lecturer done give Abduleez1 final year project topic grin

6 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 1:15pm On Sep 08, 2022
Kaycee7:
Peeps Spirited Away

This is actually the third time in 3yrs I'm downloading it. Wonder how I never got time to watch it on the first two previous occasions before losing it.

Cc Oyaskii
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 1:16pm On Sep 08, 2022
pu7pl3:

Lecturer done give Abduleez final year project topic grin

Lol, weyrey. grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 1:43pm On Sep 08, 2022
cool

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 1:57pm On Sep 08, 2022
Kennedy97:

I have a long list of preferred sites for film&TV downloads. Each sorted by their content (anime, TV shows, movies), subtitles support (either embedded or separated), file size, quality (360p, 480p, 720p), library size and sometimes download speed and ease of downloading from the site (ads, number of pages to skim through etc) as well as general site UX & UI.
I use some regularly, while others sparingly and specifically for different purpose or need. Genre of film or TV also determine the quality and file size I want at times as well as production scope, also the level of interest and anticipation.

My site options revolve around these (but not limited to) : tfpdl, netnaija, pahe .in, animepahe, animekissa, mobiletvshows dot net, FZ, lightldl dot xyz, PSA dot pm, nkiri etc.

Any chosen program is vetted by series of insights, research, at times on reviews/word of mouth from trusted platforms and persons whom my tastes & interests aligns.
At times, network or production company behind a project determines how much anticipation I have for a project.
Also, the crew behind such projects determines my scale of importance. IE the director, actors involved, writers, showrunner and past record.

While there are many projects I've curated, researched, followed and added to my watchlist for years before finally watching. I also have chosen genres and subgenres I watch and rarely deviate from, although over the years I've tried to expand my natural scope of entertainment and learning pool. Experiments outside area of interest is welcomed sometimes (it is also applied for exploring new sites).

Sometimes I download based on feelings. For instance, there are days I only want to watch horror or fantasy. Some days I only prefer to watch TV shows. Going outside that feeling at times to watch something else or something trendy could limit the joy and entertainment I receive from such endeavour.

On the data plan, I use wi-fi sometimes but I mostly use mobile data. I download some with part of my monthly data plan and sometimes Midnight Plans come in very handy (its way cheaper and easier since I'm mostly a nocturnal person). I use Glo and Airtel Sims and choose the plan that mostly suit my needs depending on budget.

I hope I satisfied your curiosity. grin cheesy

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 2:03pm On Sep 08, 2022
abduleez1:

This is actually the third time in 3yrs I'm downloading it. Wonder how I never got time to watch it on the first two previous occasions before losing it.

Lol! This is me but with Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 2:04pm On Sep 08, 2022
Achilles100:
cool
We move

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kennedy97: 2:04pm On Sep 08, 2022
pu7pl3:

Lecturer done give Abduleez1 final year project topic grin

Stop this

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kennedy97: 2:04pm On Sep 08, 2022
abduleez1:

I have a long list of preferred sites for film&TV downloads. Each sorted by their content (anime, TV shows, movies), subtitles support (either embedded or separated), file size, quality (360p, 480p, 720p), library size and sometimes download speed and ease of downloading from the site (ads, number of pages to skim through etc) as well as general site UX & UI.
I use some regularly, while others sparingly and specifically for different purpose or need. Genre of film or TV also determine the quality and file size I want at times as well as production scope, also the level of interest and anticipation.

My site options revolve around these (but not limited to) : tfpdl, netnaija, pahe .in, animepahe, animekissa, mobiletvshows dot net, FZ, lightldl dot xyz, PSA dot pm, nkiri etc.

Any chosen program is vetted by series of insights, research, at times on reviews/word of mouth from trusted platforms and persons whom my tastes & interests aligns.
At times, network or production company behind a project determines how much anticipation I have for a project.
Also, the crew behind such projects determines my scale of importance. IE the director, actors involved, writers, showrunner and past record.

While there are many projects I've curated, researched, followed and added to my watchlist for years before finally watching. I also have chosen genres and subgenres I watch and rarely deviate from, although over the years I've tried to expand my natural scope of entertainment and learning pool. Experiments outside area of interest is welcomed sometimes (it is also applied for exploring new sites).

Sometimes I download based on feelings. For instance, there are days I only want to watch horror or fantasy. Some days I only prefer to watch TV shows. Going outside that feeling at times to watch something else or something trendy could limit the joy and entertainment I receive from such endeavour.

On the data plan, I use wi-fi sometimes but I mostly use mobile data. I download some with part of my monthly data plan and sometimes Midnight Plans come in very handy (its way cheaper and easier since I'm mostly a nocturnal person). I use Glo and Airtel Sims and choose the plan that mostly suit my needs depending on budget.

Yes thank you

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 2:10pm On Sep 08, 2022
Kaycee7:
Lol! This is me but with Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon

Yeah, that movie also gave me problems. Had it in my watchlist for years. Totally Didn't remember when I watched and forgot to check it off ✓ my watchlist. Each time I remember scenes about it I tend to believe it's false memories or from another movie I'm mixing it up with.

Not until I watched it sometime this year before I realized I already watched it before. grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ShaqFu: 2:29pm On Sep 08, 2022
Kenobi.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 2:49pm On Sep 08, 2022
abduleez1:

See detailed explanation grin

Hailings Chief grin....Baba show us the way cheesy

6 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 5:51pm On Sep 08, 2022
#HOTD

grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 5:53pm On Sep 08, 2022
oyaskii:
See detailed explanation grin

Hailings Chief grin....Baba show us the way cheesy

Lol, see whining... grin grin

You sef na boss on your own.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 6:22pm On Sep 08, 2022
abduleez1:

Grade B+
Cos you didn't submit with hard cover

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 6:50pm On Sep 08, 2022
pu7pl3:

Grade B+
Cos you didn't submit with hard cover

Weyrey... grin grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 7:01pm On Sep 08, 2022
HOTD third episode is a delight to behold. Prime television.
There's nothing I'm going to say that haven't been said already. This and the first episode are my favourites presently. The VFX work was premium.

Seems many of us didn't spot this VFX error. grin
It's understandable given the fact that VFX work for the show is unfinished. Artists are still working on last few episodes of the show as we speak.
Covid really wounded HBO this past few years as the show was supposed to have debut since last year.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 7:26pm On Sep 08, 2022
Did I time travel or something

I watched Episode 3 of House of the Dragon about 4 days ago...
But somehow it seems everyone is just downloading it today...not just here but on twitter also...
Even all the guys who follow HOTD are just downloading it today and sharing screenshots that they just downloaded it
Did I miss something or what?

Or do I now have time travel powers? grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 7:29pm On Sep 08, 2022
My time travel powers confirmed...
Peeks from episode 4 grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by NobleStag007: 7:42pm On Sep 08, 2022
Baddestguyp:
My time travel powers confirmed...
Peeks from episode 4 grin
His sister is his weakness . .
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ibunkun1(m): 7:44pm On Sep 08, 2022
WriterNig:
#HOTD

grin grin

grin grin grin wow! I no remember this convo o
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dreamoftheendle: 8:01pm On Sep 08, 2022
allow me to recommend the Carmichael show. *funny *educative * Top notch
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IbrahimMav: 8:19pm On Sep 08, 2022
Better Call Saul (2015).....10/10

Better than Breaking Bad IMHO.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GRIMMJOE(m): 8:31pm On Sep 08, 2022
abduleez1:

Yeah, that movie also gave me problems. Had it in my watchlist for years. Totally Didn't remember when I watched and forgot to check it off ✓ my watchlist. Each time I remember scenes about it I tend to believe it's false memories or from another movie I'm mixing it up with.

Not until I watched it sometime this year before I realized I already watched it before. grin grin
This was Vikings for me, I kept seeing clips of the show around the internet, I assumed it wasn't interesting, I later gave it a watch, only to realize I have already watched it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nova15: 7:52am On Sep 09, 2022
grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by NobleStag007: 9:13am On Sep 09, 2022
Nova15:
grin

Abi he was casted as rhynera ni LoL

But the guy speaks queen's English. He can't change it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 9:48am On Sep 09, 2022
LOTR: TROP Episode 3 The Wheel Of Time = 4.5/10 ❌

Nothing special about it. The orcs don't look fearsome. It'll probably get canceled after season 2.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by NobleStag007: 11:13am On Sep 09, 2022
WriterNig:
LOTR: TROP Episode 3 The Wheel Of Time = 4.5/10 ❌

Nothing special about it. The orcs don't look fearsome. It'll probably get canceled after season 2.

LOTR

The story barely started
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Simonokeh7(m): 11:43am On Sep 09, 2022
Simonokeh7:

My Grey's Anatomy update.

7 out of 18 done.
Just started season 8
I can't wait to round up this series.
Taking so much of my time and I have series lining up.

And i hate leaving series halfways..

Interesting series nonetheless..

8 out of 18 done
Just started Grey's Anatomy season 9

Lexie grey and Mark Sloan's death was unexpected to say the least.
Especially Mark Sloan.

I am guessing he told them to terminate his character because he had bigger roles coming up on The last ship

Captian Chandler of the last ship that's a great series if any of y'all haven't seen it

(1) (2) (3) ... (2397) (2398) (2399) (2400) (2401) (2402) (2403) ... (2819) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.