Stats: 3,194,418 members, 7,954,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:22 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2399) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3736189 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2396) (2397) (2398) (2399) (2400) (2401) (2402) ... (2915) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Classickj(m): 11:30am On Sep 07, 2022
Achilles100:
The Capture Season 2

I didn't know what to expect from this season , just wanted to see it for seeing sake, and boy was I blown away.

If the technology shown here is available in the real world, it will be damn catastrophic, cos how can you tell what's real or not.
With that type of tech, you can just frame anyone you like

With that kind tech, I go make Billion ooh cheesy
Going to download S2
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 11:31am On Sep 07, 2022
Clint02:
Nkiri. com dey,areartv. com dey..
nkiri no get am ND this areartv no get am also
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by felixnkubi: 11:41am On Sep 07, 2022
GRIMMJOE:
So women that can not give birth are not women?

Keep hating yourself, if your father was useless in your live ours wasn't, trying to downplay the sacrifice our father made, doesn't make you look good.

I won't advice any man's daughter to get close to you, you will kill them with hardship, expecting them to provide, because your father didn't.

The only thing you'll be resting is someone daughter in a grave.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by atinga1: 12:24pm On Sep 07, 2022
felixnkubi:
why the comparison? it's not a competition! question was raised are there women who have done heroic deeds and now y'all are comparing... if it's that, then let's also look at the vast amount of men that has done evil stuffs too, am sure women is not up to 1 percent, y'all were born from women yet can talk idiotic stuffs like this, heroic deed would be your mum carrying you for nine months and giving birth to you in pain! at the end of the day, it's still a man's world, why the supposed fear of women from you incels
Go to social media like Twitter, Instagram or Tiktok. Women already made it a competition with men, but they seem to back down when the "real" task comes up.

There's nothing heroic about the 9 months gestation period of a woman. Most mammals go through the same...elephants can take up to 22 months, depending on the specie.

A man can impregnate about 20 women in a month, it doesn't make him a hero.
Its part of God's creation.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 12:57pm On Sep 07, 2022
atinga1:

Go to social media like Twitter, Instagram or Tiktok. Women already made it a competition with men, but they seem to back down when the "real" task comes up.

There's nothing heroic about the 9 months gestation period of a woman. Most mammals go through the same...elephants can take up to 22 months, depending on the specie.

Still trying to process the BS you typed at bolded, like what form such callous thought process?

Child birth it's is the second most painful experience on the human medical pain chart. A woman is literally between life and death. And if the Baby isn't coming out the natural way, her body it's literally torn open to rip the baby and there are statistical chances of her bleeding to death.

Are you seriously comparing carrying a whole human in the belly and basically providing basic nutrient to it for 9 whole months to what other mammals go through?? I don't know how good you are with biology, but Humans are higher animals and top of the Food Chain!.

And if a woman decides not to get pregnant, she basically shed out blood each month accompanied with numerous pain and what not. Are you, in God's green earth comparing all these to a man impregnating a woman?? come on!.

It's argument and thinking like yours that throw the whole gender equality talk in a bad light. You don't have to belittle the actual struggles and pain of the other gender to score cheap points for your own gender.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GRIMMJOE(m): 1:01pm On Sep 07, 2022
atinga1:

That's the world we live in bro, many things look good on paper, such as women can fight like men, but a woman can't even last two month in war without menstrual pad.

Before the edíot come and say men causes war, eyelashes, hair, make up, fashion, women fight for the most useless of things, with that said, I rest my case.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by atinga1: 1:14pm On Sep 07, 2022
oyaskii:
Still trying to process the BS you typed at bolded, like what form such callous thought process?

Child birth it's is the second most painful experience on the human medical pain chart. A woman is literally between life and death. And if the Baby isn't coming out the natural way, her body it's literally torn open to rip the baby and there are statistical chances of her bleeding to death.

Are you seriously comparing carrying a whole human in the belly and basically providing basic nutrient to it for 9 whole months to what other mammals go through?? I don't know how good you are with biology, but Humans are higher animals and top of the Food Chain!.

And if a woman decides not to get pregnant, she basically shed out blood each month accompanied with numerous pain and what not. Are you, in God's green earth comparing all these to a man impregnating a woman?? come on!.

It's argument and thinking like yours that through the whole gender equality talk in a bad light. You don't have to belittle the actual struggles and pain of the other gender to score cheap points for your own gender.
Being the most painful thing a woman can go through, doesn't make it heroic. It's natural. People go through difficulties, depression and overcome it, still part of normal human life.
Whipping up emotions won't change that fact.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 1:32pm On Sep 07, 2022
atinga1:

Being the most painful thing a woman can go through, doesn't make it heroic. It's natural. People go through difficulties, depression and overcome it, still part of normal human life.
Whipping up emotions won't change that fact.
Never said it's heroic but negating it as a "normal natural" thing is what I have problem. There's a higher statistical chance of dying from Childbirth especially in 3rd world countries than actually dying from depression. It shouldn't be used as a bargaining chip in the gender talk as it's a no no..There are other valid points to talk about across the divide.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by atinga1: 1:41pm On Sep 07, 2022
oyaskii:
Never said it's heroic but negating it as a "normal natural" thing is what I have problem. There's a higher statistical chance of dying from Childbirth especially in 3rd world countries than actually dying from depression. It shouldn't be used as a bargaining chip in the gender talk as it's a no no..There are other valid points to talk about across the divide.
I understand you're too close to your feminine side, but there's nothing negative about what I said grin
Pregnancy is what it is. The argument is boring.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Meksbig(m): 2:43pm On Sep 07, 2022
Extraordinary attorney woo.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 2:50pm On Sep 07, 2022
Classickj:

With that type of tech, you can just frame anyone you like

With that kind tech, I go make Billion ooh cheesy
Going to download S2

The tech in season 2 is a different ball game o.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CAPdan21(m): 3:05pm On Sep 07, 2022
This thread shaa...Make this world try end shaa cuz the amounts of dullards don dey too plenty...You would think that such people saying all this nonsense came out from d**cks..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 3:33pm On Sep 07, 2022
Can't wait...

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Appisko: 4:31pm On Sep 07, 2022
WriterNig:
Can't wait...

This is not the movie thread
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GRIMMJOE(m): 4:36pm On Sep 07, 2022
Meobizy is a woman, this explains the garbage I read from her comment angry

In other News, these are the series I'm starting.

Completed
- Better Call Saul

Ongoing
- Pantheon Season 1
- Rick and Morty Season 6
- The Capture Season 2
- House of The Dragon Season 1

Lord Of The Fat Female Soldiers will have to wait grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nkiliuzo(m): 5:04pm On Sep 07, 2022
can we go back to talking shows and stop exchanging words with the misogynistic idiots on here, didn't know there was a lot of fragile men here
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 6:29pm On Sep 07, 2022
DieRich5:
bro u get site to download Korea series?
The series "the heirs" meh the site wey I get no get episodes 2 ND 3
netnaija
Pahe dot in
Nkiri dot com
Mkvking dot com
Kissasian dot tv
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Classickj(m): 7:03pm On Sep 07, 2022
Achilles100:

The tech in season 2 is a different ball game o.
wow Am missing men
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by osic(m): 7:53pm On Sep 07, 2022
Appisko:

This is not the movie thread

Link to the movie thread?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Havertz29s: 9:24pm On Sep 07, 2022
nkiliuzo:
can we go back to talking shows and stop exchanging words with the misogynistic idiots on here, didn't know there was a lot of fragile men here
As fragile as you virgins seeking for a woman to slide in your dm and offer you a crib of her püssy for defending them

You lot should be castrated

Imagine comparing the struggles of a women with that of man

When you and i know that almost everything is offered to them on a platter of gold

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Havertz29s: 9:37pm On Sep 07, 2022
While a majority of the global health gender disparities is weighted against women, there are situations in which men tend to fare poorer. One such instance is armed conflicts, where men are often the immediate victims. A study of conflicts in 13 countries from 1955 to 2002 found that 81% of all violent war deaths were male.[18] Apart from armed conflicts, areas with high incidence of violence, such as regions controlled by drug cartels, also see men experiencing higher mortality rates.[19] This stems from social beliefs that associate ideals of masculinity with aggressive, confrontational behavior.[20] Lastly, sudden and drastic changes in economic environments and the loss of social safety nets, in particular social subsidies and food stamps, have also been linked to higher levels of alcohol consumption and psychological stress among men, leading to a spike in male mortality rates. This is because such situations often makes it harder for men to provide for their family, a task that has been long regarded as the "essence of masculinity."[21] A retrospective analyses of people infected with the common cold found that doctors underrate the symptoms of men, and are more willing to attribute symptoms and illness to women than men.[22] Women live longer than men in all countries, and across all age groups, for which reliable records exist.[23] In the United States, men are less healthy than women across all social classes. Non-white men are especially unhealthy. Men are over-represented in dangerous occupations and represent a majority of on the job deaths. Further, medical doctors provide men with less service, less advice, and spend less time with men than they do with women per medical encounter.[24]

Source: Wikipedia

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dotng: 9:45pm On Sep 07, 2022
nkiliuzo:

I was surprised too by how the Rings of Power unveiled so many people in crises. They have resorted to throwing insults to whoever offers a different perspective. No wonder they are trying to ruin a beautiful series with negative reviews because of their personal problems. All they accuse other people of are their personal areas of weakness which they project on others.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 10:57pm On Sep 07, 2022
abduleez1:

Are you enjoying it?
Hell yes.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 1:59am On Sep 08, 2022
Jojo is at it again...

This has to be one of the most complicated powers I've seen in a while

How tf do the characters even understand their own power?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nkiliuzo(m): 2:00am On Sep 08, 2022
Havertz29s:
As fragile as you virgins seeking for a woman to slide in your dm and offer you a crib of her püssy for defending them

You lot should be castrated

Imagine comparing the struggles of a women with that of man

When you and i know that almost everything is offered to them on a platter of gold
lmao, OK... whatever you say bruv
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 2:17am On Sep 08, 2022
Baddestguyp:
netnaija
Pahe dot in
Nkiri dot com
Mkvking dot com
Kissasian dot tv
thanks, I'll save the sites I nor get here

I don see am already for TG, I remember Dem Dy upload films dere
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 10:03am On Sep 08, 2022
Miracood2:
Heavy dosage of pure vawulence already and it's not even 12 pm.

LMFAO... I swear.
I'm beginning to doubt if even Twitter can serve this kind dosage of Vawulence. grin grin

I can't believe I missed this Vawulence LIVE. embarassed cry grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GloriousGbola: 10:11am On Sep 08, 2022
Kaycee7:
It's kinda funny how it's easier for some folks to accept the fücking dragons than a black dude in a fantasy series.

i wonder how all these historical accuracy purists would feel if blacks were portrayed in these series as beasts of burden ans sex slaves.

they are all jumping on the cis white male noise for accuracy - without realizing exactly where it goes.

maybe they would be happy if the highest role for a black in this show would be a samuel l jackson type house nigger from django
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GloriousGbola: 10:45am On Sep 08, 2022
Kaycee7:
It's kinda funny how it's easier for some folks to accept the fücking dragons than a black dude in a fantasy series.

the fking dragons, you say?

yep dragons knacking cars are more believable\acceptable than highborn niccas

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 11:06am On Sep 08, 2022
Time for some Targaryen Masterpiece.... grin grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 11:18am On Sep 08, 2022
GloriousGbola:

i wonder how all these historical accuracy purists would feel if blacks were portrayed in these series as beasts of burden ans sex slaves.

they are all jumping on the cis white male noise for accuracy - without realizing exactly where it goes.

maybe they would be happy if the highest role for a black in this show would be a samuel l jackson type house nigger from django
Depends on what the reactionary noise to that would be. They've got mobs they follow after all, like sheep.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 11:19am On Sep 08, 2022
GloriousGbola:

the fking dragons, you say?

yep dragons knacking cars are more believable\acceptable than highborn niccas
I mean, dragons knacking cars is not part of the "woke agenda" so they'd obviously have no problem with that grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2396) (2397) (2398) (2399) (2400) (2401) (2402) ... (2915) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54