Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,463 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2402) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3525594 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2399) (2400) (2401) (2402) (2403) (2404) (2405) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 3:49pm On Sep 10, 2022
Stonecoldstare1:
People are just mean

This is really mean.

Lol
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Gemineye: 4:11pm On Sep 10, 2022
AnfieldFan:
‘The Witcher’ Season 3 Officially Wraps Up Filming..
Oya ooo

When release....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 4:16pm On Sep 10, 2022
The ring of power episode 3 is 10/10 for me.

This show keeps getting better and better and this is obviously the best episode so far.
The story is starting to align and come together and the visuals, VFX of this series is epic, like GOATED, something we have never seen before.
The city Kaladrial was taken to at the beginning of this episode 3, the entrance of the city and the city at large, the VFX and technology used is just mind blowing, i duff my hat for the makers of the ring of power.
Money well spent!!!!!

All the names of the characters are starting to get so easy to know now, show is going from step 1 to step 10 at a fast rate.

The ring of power is like a bed time story or stories being told from an elder to a young child, so enjoyable and memorable, it's a series you can watch over and over again and just like a bed time story, you can pass it on to young ones still growing and just like the Lords of the ring, the ring of power will never die, in a 100 years time, people will still watch it and that's the beauty of these Lords of the ring franchise.
They are all eternity just like story books.

I can't wait for episode 4 to continue this journey of the middle Earth and that last fight scenes in the captive dungeon was epic, how were they thinking to escape?

As warriors, they should know that there must be arrow orcs on standby from a hidden position that will aim at escaping captives.

Well let's see how things plays out and it's nice seeing that beautiful Black actress again, she was in Spartacus and power series, only sadness is that Ghost didn't get to fork her in power before he was shot.

12 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 4:23pm On Sep 10, 2022
New season of cobra Kai has been released!!!!!
Hurray!!! This weekend and next week will be a blast for me.

I love cobra Kai series like mad!!!!!
Can't believe it's been almost a year since the last season, it feels like yesterday.
Indeed time wait for no man, when i saw a new released season, i was like what the fork, so quick, didn't even know it's been a year.

Some of this series keep reminding us about life realities and questions like, since the end of the last season of your favourite series to the beginning of a new season now.

What have you achieved in your life?

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 4:30pm On Sep 10, 2022
This Korea series called Narco saints, just 6 episodes.
I am going to download it, i love the storyline and plot.
Even though i would have preferred a longer episodes like 10 to 12.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Treyknowles(m): 5:12pm On Sep 10, 2022
It seems Netflix has forgotten Kingdom S3 and blood of zeus S2 angry

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AgentGoat: 6:51pm On Sep 10, 2022
abduleez1:

Weyrey... grin grin

Please can you recommend any series like The Capture?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GRIMMJOE(m): 7:25pm On Sep 10, 2022
OhBritannia:
The ring of power episode 3 is 10/10 for me.

This show keeps getting better and better and this is obviously the best episode so far.
The story is starting to align and come together and the visuals, VFX of this series is epic, like GOATED, something we have never seen before.
The city Kaladrial was taken to at the beginning of this episode 3, the entrance of the city and the city at large, the VFX and technology used is just mind blowing, i duff my hat for the makers of the ring of power.
Money well spent!!!!!

All the names of the characters are starting to get so easy to know now, show is going from step 1 to step 10 at a fast rate.

The ring of power is like a bed time story or stories being told from an elder to a young child, so enjoyable and memorable, it's a series you can watch over and over again and just like a bed time story, you can pass it on to young ones still growing and just like the Lords of the ring, the ring of power will never die, in a 100 years time, people will still watch it and that's the beauty of these Lords of the ring franchise.
They are all eternity just like story books.

I can't wait for episode 4 to continue this journey of the middle Earth and that last fight scenes in the captive dungeon was epic, how were they thinking to escape?

As warriors, they should know that there must be arrow orcs on standby from a hidden position that will aim at escaping captives.

Well let's see how things plays out and it's nice seeing that beautiful Black actress again, she was in Spartacus and power series, only sadness is that Ghost didn't get to fork her in power before he was shot.
Lord Of Lamba have spoken.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 7:55pm On Sep 10, 2022
AgentGoat:

I'm sorry I haven't watched the Capture, so I can't recommend similar shows for you.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blackiridis(m): 8:23pm On Sep 10, 2022
EOD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AnfieldFan: 8:55pm On Sep 10, 2022
Willow official Poster...

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AnfieldFan: 8:56pm On Sep 10, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbbveDpUZv4

Trailer.... Incase you missed it..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 9:03pm On Sep 10, 2022
GRIMMJOE:
A man can't get pregnant, unlike you, we refuse to be brain washed.

IMBD 2.2/10
Rotten Tomato 20%

Wow, looks like he got pregnant through butthole.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 9:05pm On Sep 10, 2022
The Imperfects.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 9:07pm On Sep 10, 2022
AnfieldFan:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbbveDpUZv4

Trailer.... Incase you missed it..

The trailer no get head or tail.

It will end up disappointing.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AnfieldFan: 9:12pm On Sep 10, 2022

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GRIMMJOE(m): 9:16pm On Sep 10, 2022
Moneyboyz:

Wow, looks like he got pregnant through butthole.
Is that how your mother got pregnant grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GRIMMJOE(m): 9:17pm On Sep 10, 2022
Moneyboyz:

The trailer no get head or tail.

It will end up disappointing.
Trailers like this is what I call "A bunch of nothing".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Classickj(m): 9:23pm On Sep 10, 2022
AgentGoat:

Shooter Bodyguard
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Classickj(m): 9:24pm On Sep 10, 2022
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 9:47pm On Sep 10, 2022
GRIMMJOE:
Is that how your mother got pregnant grin

You are looking for trouble right?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GloriousGbola: 10:11pm On Sep 10, 2022
AnfieldFan:
Mando S3...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odnRRZKhNPk

Disney plus and the decimation of family values. A single parent with a devil child angry

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:51pm On Sep 10, 2022
AnfieldFan:
Mando S3...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odnRRZKhNPk
Have never watched this show...
It came out at a period I was so busy...and I got conflicting opinions...

Is it worth it? Cos I have like so many series I've downloaded but not watched yet cos of time
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:53pm On Sep 10, 2022
OhBritannia:
This Korea series called Narco saints, just 6 episodes.
I am going to download it, i love the storyline and plot.
Even though i would have preferred a longer episodes like 10 to 12.
I gats download this..
I saw the trailer a while back...

I love those short Korean series that aren't more than 12 or 13 episodes
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 1:14am On Sep 11, 2022
After watching episode 2 of The Rings of Power, I believe people making noise about the black characters should stfu

While it's normal to criticize a show, at this point, the whole race swapping argument is just forced hate

With all the comments I've seen, i was expecting a woke show...
But so far Rings of Power hasn't shown any major focus on that

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GRIMMJOE(m): 3:09am On Sep 11, 2022
Baddestguyp:
After watching episode 2 of The Rings of Power, I believe people making noise about the black characters should stfu

While it's normal to criticize a show, at this point, the whole race swapping argument is just forced hate

With all the comments I've seen, i was expecting a woke show...
But so far Rings of Power hasn't shown any major focus on that
Maybe it's Rings of Oshodi you watched. wink

12 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GRIMMJOE(m): 3:14am On Sep 11, 2022
Moneyboyz:

You are looking for trouble right?
I see, It's easy to look for trouble, but
t when trouble looks for you, you backtrack.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ilamina(f): 4:31am On Sep 11, 2022
Dynasty

The best show in the world
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 7:58am On Sep 11, 2022
Ilamina:
Dynasty

The best show in the world
trolling?
The same show that has been cancelled?

That CW garbage won't make top 10000 shows in the world

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 7:59am On Sep 11, 2022
GRIMMJOE:
Maybe it's Rings of Oshodi you watched. wink
cos I said it wasn't focused on being woke?

Yes, there were black characters but the show itself didn't focus on wokeness...
At least in the 2 episodes I watched

I don't have a problem with DIVERSITY and THE MESSAGE when it doesn't affect the story or it isn't the focal point of the story...

But where WOKENESS affects the show like episodes 7-10 of THE SANDMAN, trust me...I'll rant like hell
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:02am On Sep 11, 2022
Btw, back to my daily dose of peak

Another subtle foreshadowing

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:11am On Sep 11, 2022
Marvel about to drop another Mid series...

Who has seen the trailer for SECRET INVASION

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZVTkn2NjS0

(1) (2) (3) ... (2399) (2400) (2401) (2402) (2403) (2404) (2405) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Meel and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.