Stats: 3,153,259 members, 7,818,884 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2482) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3524259 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2479) (2480) (2481) (2482) (2483) (2484) (2485) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Carot: 6:09pm On Nov 14, 2022
End of episode one
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 6:34pm On Nov 14, 2022
All hail king AIZEN!!!

Return of the god

Bleach episode 6

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 7:42pm On Nov 14, 2022
Bleach Episode 6 is peak!!!

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 8:59pm On Nov 14, 2022
Arcane it ain't even close.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 9:10pm On Nov 14, 2022
cool wink

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 9:29pm On Nov 14, 2022
Gang of London s2, go well?

B4 I download am
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Noblesh: 10:00pm On Nov 14, 2022
OhBritannia:
Let me tell you a true life story, it's up for you to believe it or not.
This is about a cousin who is now dating an American actress.
Now like I said this is a true life story but the names of the people here will be kept a secret.

There is a series the actress is acting now that's in season 5 currently.
Do you know that when the actress acted season 1 of the series, this my cousin was still a nobody in the streets of Lagos hustling?
The series was my cousins favorite series and he had a crush on this actress as at then but he was just a nobody on the street of Lagos having a crush on an American actress.

Well my cousin worked hard and Smart, set a target and goals for himself, left the country three years ago and two year later, he is currently dating this particular actress.
( True life story)

My point is that, nothing is impossible for you In life if you can just focus.
If you desire it!! You will receive if you work towards it.

Like i said try use series dates and release date to Set target for yourselves, trust me it works like magic and yes like i said be focus!!!

I am not saying stop watching series, all i am saying is that use series release dates to set a target for yourselves.

this ur talk no clear... no ooo nah ashawo talk you dey talk

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 11:28pm On Nov 14, 2022
Not bad cool

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 11:56pm On Nov 14, 2022
Was reading some manga iish for next week's Bleach episode...

Another 10/10 episode coming lol

Bleach is too peak!!!

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Yingyanng: 12:58am On Nov 15, 2022
Yellowstone is back, yay!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WHITELIGHTER: 6:31am On Nov 15, 2022
Tulsa King
Featuring Rambo Sylvester Stallone

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kacism(m): 7:18am On Nov 15, 2022
When I saw Clay as lead on fire country, I knew sooner or later he will be killed off in seal team but if he had left with Stella like u preferred, that would be killing off Stella's role too. How would u feel if u were stella and what if they still need Stella in the series.
obonujoker:

I would have preferred, he left with Stella... and if by on screen death, it was too cheap...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by izombie(m): 7:38am On Nov 15, 2022
Jarchi:

Touch not my arcane
So the numbers be lying?

Who no know no know jare
can you guys take this anime bullshytt to the anime thread? Stop this nonsense abeg. There is an anime thread for animes. Stop bringing it here. It's boring abeg
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lh19(m): 9:40am On Nov 15, 2022
Carot:
House of Dragons S1E1
So the chauvinistic Viserys couldn't think of administering anaesthesia before tearing his pregnant Queen's stomach open. I was thinking he was sensible

Do you watch movies from the back of your TV?
The maesters said if they gave her any more anesthesia(milk of the puppy) it would affect the baby.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 12:02pm On Nov 15, 2022
Something is telling me that this 1899 series coming out on the 17th will rival both house of the dragons and the rings of power when it comes to awards.

The show isn't even started and i have seen more than 20 different Facebook groups and pages on it already.
Facebook groups with more than 10,000 members and i am like, what tha Bleep
How come?

People are so excited about the series and are even crazy about it.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Meksbig(m): 12:04pm On Nov 15, 2022
The white lotus S2
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonireel(m): 12:08pm On Nov 15, 2022
Meksbig:
The white lotus S2
Absolute trash.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Meksbig(m): 12:24pm On Nov 15, 2022
nonireel:

Absolute trash.
Well I don't know what your expectation for the show is but I'm enjoying it so far.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by swanpiccolo: 2:40pm On Nov 15, 2022
The Haunting of Hill house, and it's awesome!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Vulcanheph(m): 4:18pm On Nov 15, 2022
SEE season 3 is out.
I just finished watching it.
It was amazing.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 4:49pm On Nov 15, 2022
OhBritannia:
Something is telling me that this 1899 series coming out on the 17th will rival both house of the dragons and the rings of power when it comes to awards.

The show isn't even started and i have seen more than 20 different Facebook groups and pages on it already.
Facebook groups with more than 10,000 members and i am like, what tha Bleep
How come?

People are so excited about the series and are even crazy about it.

Hype man pon da beat. grin grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Carot: 5:42pm On Nov 15, 2022
HoD

No wonder jamie fùcked cersei. I just realised the targaeryans and the lannisters have been cousins. Look at their blonde hairs
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Austinage: 5:43pm On Nov 15, 2022
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Carot: 7:31pm On Nov 15, 2022
Viserys is an unusual targaryean. He's so kind and compassionate. Unlike other targaryean leaders i know. Daeneryns wasn't this nice
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Carot: 7:52pm On Nov 15, 2022
Viserys finally has a son
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:36pm On Nov 15, 2022
Someone will watch Chainsaw Man episode 6 with it's peak character buildup and development and will still call it mid..

Just because he hates the fact that it's hyped like Bleach

MAPPA is doing such a great job adapting the manga...
So many moments of character development and even foreshadowing that are easily missed in the manga cos of it's very fast paced are focused on in the show

But haters must hate, as if it's a crime to enjoy several shows at the same time
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Carot: 10:56pm On Nov 15, 2022
The crab feeder is dead. Hurray! Daemon killed him
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by geezyk(m): 11:30pm On Nov 15, 2022
Carot:
The crab feeder is dead. Hurray! Daemon killed him
Guy/Girl wetin be dis nah, watch your series in peace and stop spamming the thread with unnecessary nonsense. Thank you.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 1:46am On Nov 16, 2022
This is one of the most difficult situations i have ever made in my life. grin

Three hours now and i still can't decide who to Fuuuck, kill, marry, send to the wall.

Literally all the Ladies are in my list of Fuuuck and marry grin

I wouldn't want to give up any of their pussies grin but i have to and yet i still couldn't decide.

This photo and test has made me realize that i am 100% polygamous both in body and soul. grin

I am not built for one woman.

The imagination of their pussies alone is giving me goosebumps grin

So comrades, as i can't decide at all, let me see what my fellow comrades decide.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 2:31am On Nov 16, 2022
Just finished binging Pantheon and I dont know how the show hasn't got more recognition. Thank God there's a season 2 in the works
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 2:35am On Nov 16, 2022
OhBritannia:
This is one of the most difficult situations i have ever made in my life. grin

Three hours now and i still can't decide who to Fuuuck, kill, marry, send to the wall.

Literally all the Ladies are in my list of Fuuuck and marry grin

I wouldn't want to give up any of their pussies grin but i have to and yet i still couldn't decide.

This photo and test has made me realize that i am 100% polygamous both in body and soul. grin

I am not built for one woman.

The imagination of their pussies alone is giving me goosebumps grin
Damn dude. Relax!!

So comrades, as i can't decide at all, let me see what my fellow comrades decide.
Anyways:

Marry Daenerys
Marry Rhaenyra
Kill the witch
Send Helaena to the wall
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nkiliuzo(m): 3:00am On Nov 16, 2022
Baddestguyp:
Someone will watch Chainsaw Man episode 6 with it's peak character buildup and development and will still call it mid..

Just because he hates the fact that it's hyped like Bleach

MAPPA is doing such a great job adapting the manga...
So many moments of character development and even foreshadowing that are easily missed in the manga cos of it's very fast paced are focused on in the show

But haters must hate, as if it's a crime to enjoy several shows at the same time
wetin you dey yarn? for me csm just started getting good, bleach was good since episode 1 aired! pretty much everyone was saying csm will beat the new season of bleach in every criteria, but where is it? I doubt any episode of csm will top bleach episode 6 and that's not the best so far! csm hasn't delivered at least to me but I must commend the character developments

(1) (2) (3) ... (2479) (2480) (2481) (2482) (2483) (2484) (2485) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: LTRAVIS(m), Maxxim