Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2483) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3538110 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2480) (2481) (2482) (2483) (2484) (2485) (2486) ... (2824) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jarchi(m): 6:50am On Nov 16, 2022
OhBritannia:
Let me tell you a true life story, it's up for you to believe it or not.
This is about a cousin who is now dating an American actress.
Now like I said this is a true life story but the names of the people here will be kept a secret.

There is a series the actress is acting now that's in season 5 currently.
Do you know that when the actress acted season 1 of the series, this my cousin was still a nobody in the streets of Lagos hustling?
The series was my cousins favorite series and he had a crush on this actress as at then but he was just a nobody on the street of Lagos having a crush on an American actress.

Well my cousin worked hard and Smart, set a target and goals for himself, left the country three years ago and two year later, he is currently dating this particular actress.
( True life story)

My point is that, nothing is impossible for you In life if you can just focus.
If you desire it!! You will receive if you work towards it.

Like i said try use series dates and release date to Set target for yourselves, trust me it works like magic and yes like i said be focus!!!

I am not saying stop watching series, all i am saying is that use series release dates to set a target for yourselves.

He mean say I still get hope untop harps of industry be that.
Let me go and see my calendar first
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 7:02am On Nov 16, 2022
nkiliuzo:
wetin you dey yarn? for me csm just started getting good, bleach was good since episode 1 aired! pretty much everyone was saying csm will beat the new season of bleach in every criteria, but where is it? I doubt any episode of csm will top bleach episode 6 and that's not the best so far! csm hasn't delivered at least to me but I must commend the character developments
Bleach didn't have to introduce us to any character...
We already knew all the main characters cos we had 366 episodes to do so...

The only new characters we have been introduced to are the Sternritters...
And so far what do we know about each of them?

The point is Bleach can go straight to the point cos it doesn't have character introductions to do...
CSM on the other hand has to make us care about the characters so we can care when they die...
And trust me...the deaths in CSM no be joke

The point is you can't compare both shows...
It's like comparing a show in it's final season to a show just starting...makes no sense

Anyway, as a Bleach manga reader I'm hyped for battles to come...those battles will blow the internet..
Same way CSM battles coming in S2 and S3 will blow the internet
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 9:57am On Nov 16, 2022
Carnival Row is back on Amazon. cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xt6tUc0p8pY

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 5:58pm On Nov 16, 2022
Kubo Tite released image of the original Gotei 13

These are the possible characters of Bleach Hell Arc
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 7:59pm On Nov 16, 2022
abduleez1:
Carnival Row is back on Amazon. cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xt6tUc0p8pY
season 2 grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 8:41pm On Nov 16, 2022
Warrior nun ma pami nau gringrin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 11:32pm On Nov 16, 2022
pu7pl3:
Warrior nun ma pami nau gringrin

I just couldnt after like 3 episodes. I gave up.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 12:35am On Nov 17, 2022
armadeo:

I just couldnt after like 3 episodes. I gave up.

Omo I soldiered on and finished the crapfest cos I just wanted to see where it was going grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 1:41am On Nov 17, 2022
This interview with the Vampire looking like something I'll premiumly enjoy.
Didn't know it was an Anne Rice adaptation.

I was confusing it What We Do In The Shadows. That's why I thought it was a comedy vamp series.

Now on my watchlist. cool

Only the trailer I accidentally saw today singularly changed my mind.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 1:44am On Nov 17, 2022
pu7pl3:

Omo I soldiered on and finished the crapfest cos I just wanted to see where it was going grin

Lmao.... I just dey look Una that year. Was it 2020?when Una dey run watch Warrior Nun. grin grin

Only the trailer told me what I needed. It has a tempting plot then but that trailer wey I see no fit deceive me.
Serious urge na im I take use avoid am because of that sweet Arthurian legend and Merlin. grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 8:07am On Nov 17, 2022
abduleez1:

Lmao.... I just dey look Una that year. Was it 2020?when Una dey run watch Warrior Nun. grin grin

Only the trailer told me what I needed. It has a tempting plot then but that trailer wey I see no fit deceive me.
Serious urge na im I take use avoid am because of that sweet Arthurian legend and Merlin. grin grin

Lol grin grin
Omo season 1 was even more endurable than this season 2...Geez this season 2 is pure fvcking hubris.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 10:42am On Nov 17, 2022
Surface.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 1:27pm On Nov 17, 2022
pu7pl3:

Lol grin grin
Omo season 1 was even more endurable than this season 2...Geez this season 2 is pure fvcking hubris.

Na Season 2 you dey talk. I just started season 1 last weekend and I gave up. You try wella
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 1:56pm On Nov 17, 2022
armadeo:

Na Season 2 you dey talk. I just started season 1 last weekend and I gave up. You try wella

Make Una gather buy malt and milk give me abeg e no easy.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ikokobara: 4:09pm On Nov 17, 2022
Darey00:

lol.. I love Archer's mum best.. that character is something else
Please where can I download archer
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ikokobara: 4:12pm On Nov 17, 2022
cao:
Brooklyn Nine-Nine.

Na now you know...
Please where can I download archer
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 5:00pm On Nov 17, 2022
KINGOFJAPAN:

Season 7 ain't finished yet.

Lol. My bad. Accidentally clicked an old post
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 5:01pm On Nov 17, 2022
armadeo:

Walking dead S7?
Wetin don reach 11 abi 12. Or is it another walking dead. I abandoned it at 10

That Walking Dead is one insufferable franchise. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 5:02pm On Nov 17, 2022
abduleez1:

That Walking Dead is one insufferable franchise. cheesy

I clicked an old post by mistake and I saw S7. I was shocked liked bubu.

I don abandon that one tay tay but I'll try and finish it up for the sake of finishing it.

It was initially interesting but I lost hope later on. It became repetitive

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 5:03pm On Nov 17, 2022
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
abduleez1:

I was confusing it What We Do In The Shadows. That's why I thought it was a comedy vamp series.

If you read the books and they stick to the story and can put it on the screen. The show hasn't even begun.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ShitStain(m): 6:51pm On Nov 17, 2022
abduleez1:

No be gay series? undecided undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 6:54pm On Nov 17, 2022
ShitStain:

No be gay series? undecided undecided

There's some level of gay content.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MJBOLT: 8:35pm On Nov 17, 2022

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jarchi(m): 9:53pm On Nov 17, 2022
The sex lives of college girls is back.
I watched season 1 of warrior Nun, decided to continue with season 2. I haven't touched any series since I watched the first episode, finding good series to watch until TSLOCG
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 3:56am On Nov 18, 2022
Chicago PD. One of the top dramas around right now
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FuckHomophobes: 7:55am On Nov 18, 2022
Becoming Abi on Netflix
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 8:50am On Nov 18, 2022
Sex life of college girls season 2 is out baby!!!!!!!!

1899 is out too.
This new series called leopards skin, i like the storyline, i am definitely downloading it.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ellexy: 3:22pm On Nov 18, 2022
MJBOLT:
German series?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MJBOLT: 4:34pm On Nov 18, 2022
yes

Ellexy:
German series?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 7:04pm On Nov 18, 2022
1899 (2022) Season 1 = 4/10 ✔️

Too dark and faint audio.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 8:47pm On Nov 18, 2022
cool cool

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 7:19am On Nov 19, 2022

Three episodes and I don't know when this ppl are ready to give us the sauce. This shït is going too slow and beginning to annoy someone. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (2480) (2481) (2482) (2483) (2484) (2485) (2486) ... (2824) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 100smile(m), hersarhn, Faboosuarez(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.