Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,279 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2797) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3507385 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2794) (2795) (2796) (2797) (2798) (2799) (2800) ... (2815) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 7:28pm On Mar 28
Kaycee7:
That last paragraph. There's a joke at the tip of my tongue but we're in Holy Week. Let me let peace reign 😁😁
Oh i see it now 😄. It's best to wait until our Lord and personal Savior has risen." 😉

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 7:29pm On Mar 28
Baddestguyp:
What if the Heir is actually not the true son of the late Taiko

What if Lady Ochiba suspects that Toronaga knows this...so she's trying to get rid of him to silence him...

There's something suspicious about how only Lady Ochiba was able to produce a child for the Taiko

Yes she took all sort of herbs and concoction but I'm sure all the other"candidates" took all manner of things yet failed

Truth.

" I have pillowed a thousand women and one. Only ochiba was able to give me an heir. The taiko a thin smallish man looked at ochiba on his death bed and was scared to ask the question the entire realm wondered about. Is yaemon truly mine? "
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 7:36pm On Mar 28
Achilles100:

Excuse me and every other person. Elegance and German isnt a sentence that goes together in my opinion. German that sounds like you chewing hard pebbles?

There was several videos of words in other languages and German, and German somehow makes those same words a do or die affair in pronunciation.

Language that makes sex sounds so unappealing.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Exca9IA5km4
lol i never inferred that German language was elegant did i?

The German language's grating and coarse nature is what excites me tbh plus i think people are generally prejudiced against it because of a certain famous (in famous) Austrian painter.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 9:04pm On Mar 28
Constellation

Giving Dark vibes. The mindfcuk not as complicated as Dark, but it's there. And this last episode WTF!!!

What was that that woke up in space?

Just saw that this episode 8 is the last episode for season 1. cry

While the buildup was really really slow, I became thoroughly engrossed in the last 3 episodes.

Overall rating for season 1: 7/10.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:13pm On Mar 28
armadeo:

According to the books. Toronaga was loyal to the taiko and second only to him. Toronaga was the only Lord the taiko couldn't defeat outrightly.

He was loyal to the man who became taiko but had doubts about the taikos son.

[s]Spoiler alert toronaga descends from the minowara branch and as such is one of the fee who can ever become shogun. Which is his plan anyway. [/s]

Exactly my point. Cause I don't understand any reason as to why the lady would hate toranaga if not for the doubt on prince. I don't think toronaga knows yet

Their hatred will give him doubts.

You can see he's even asking Mariko why ochiba has suddenly become their enemy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SOZINN: 10:43pm On Mar 28
Warrior Season 3 (2023) - 90%

Where should I begin? I was utterly astounded. What an extraordinary experience! For more than 5 hours, I was completely engrossed in front of my screen, devoid of any interruptions. This show epitomizes excellence, as it adeptly accomplishes nearly everything it sets out to do. Although there are a few shortcomings in terms of fight choreography and minor plot inconsistencies, they are overshadowed by the overall brilliance of the production. There are numerous aspects of the show that warrant commendation, although I am unable to delve into all of them.

However, one aspect that particularly captured my attention is the exceptional equilibrium between action and drama, executed at a professional level. At no point does one element attempt to compensate for the other. It is not a slow burner. The show has massively evolved since its first season, progressively reducing the inclusion of filler scenes. In previous seasons, fillers may have been employed to meet the desired ten-episode format, but in this instance, the show stands on business from beginning to end, with a strong focus on the narrative. I hope they keep going because I can only envision the writing improving further, raising the bar even higher.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 11:04pm On Mar 28
Mark don chop beating again. grin
Invincible only in name

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 11:05pm On Mar 28
Halo S1 (2022) and S2 (2024).

Whichever person/persons that mentioned the above named show on here, should please go to the nearest beer parlor and order his/her fav lager with 2 big headed catfish pepper-soup plate...bills on me 😩.

After much chatter about this on here for the past few weeks, i decided to give this a go and i didn't know when i consumed all 17 episodes of both seasons inside 3 days! 😩.

This is basically Sci-fi supremacy!, extremely well done to the latter. The world building and character development is totally bonkers, so good that they basically have an open ended plot line for S3 or even beyond. Since those over zealous mother/daughter scientist duo decided to bring a zombie apocalypse with a canister that was jejely resting on it's own 😩 and the MasterChief already at the Halo, S3 can follow any of these plotline and it will still be game, set and match!👏🏿.

Btw, the energy sword, that is wielded by those Covenant Mfs might actually be the coolest Sci-fi sword, since the Lightsaber 🗡️

Top Tier show

8/10.

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 11:08pm On Mar 28
SOZINN:

Where should I begin? I was utterly astounded. What an extraordinary experience! For more than 5 hours, I was completely engrossed in front of my screen, devoid of any interruptions. This show epitomizes excellence, as it adeptly accomplishes nearly everything it sets out to do. Although there are a few shortcomings in terms of fight choreography and minor plot inconsistencies, they are overshadowed by the overall brilliance of the production. There are numerous aspects of the show that warrant commendation, although I am unable to delve into all of them.

However, one aspect that particularly captured my attention is the exceptional equilibrium between action and drama, executed at a professional level. At no point does one element attempt to compensate for the other. It is not a slow burner. The show has massively evolved since its first season, progressively reducing the inclusion of filler scenes. In previous seasons, fillers may have been employed to meet the desired ten-episode format, but in this instance, the show stands on business from beginning to end, with a strong focus on the narrative. I hope they keep going because I can only envision the writing improving further, raising the bar even higher.
It has been cancelled.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 11:10pm On Mar 28
The Gentlemen.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 1:34am On Mar 29
Episode 7 ⬇️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SOZINN: 8:16am On Mar 29
oyaskii:
It has been cancelled.

Yeah, it appears that the viewership figures fell short of a particular expectation, as I cannot fathom any other reason for such a decision. This makes me appreciate the show even more now.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SOZINN: 8:32am On Mar 29
Having immersed myself in the world of "Warrior," I think I'm in the perfect mindset to embark on the journey of watching "Peaky Blinders." It feels like a seamless transition, moving from one exceptional 19th century gangster-themed show to another of remarkable caliber.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 10:46am On Mar 29
SMH 🤦🏽‍♂️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by becky39000(m): 11:44am On Mar 29
Black Mafia Family
Season 3 Episode 5
Probably the bloodiest episode so far lol!!!!
8/10 😍

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ballzproblem2: 12:13pm On Mar 29
invincible dey collect wotowo to from en vultrumite brothers and sisters grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 3:42pm On Mar 29
SOZINN:

last year they cancelled it. I was so pissed off. They keep cancelling nice shows
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 3:44pm On Mar 29
The way invincible dey always chop beating from different characters, isn't he supposed to be like the strongest or something? Any small thing blood don cover him face.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Calibrator: 5:14pm On Mar 29
It is hard to fall out of love with the Invincible animation show when they are ending episodes like they did in S2E7.

Premium stuff!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Greatdesi(m): 7:32pm On Mar 29
Chibudollar:
The way invincible dey always chop beating from different characters, isn't he supposed to be like the strongest or something? Any small thing blood don cover him face.

I'm not going to blame him.
In terms of comparison, amongst earth super heroes he's the strongest but among his people(Viltrumites), he's probably the weakest.
Asides the little time he's dad trained him, none other persons has trained him.

The bloody face could be symbolic, to show his human side, weakness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 10:23pm On Mar 29
Anissa Kate 📺 🍿

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ballzproblem2: 2:06am On Mar 30
Wonder if they'll animate this part 👀

💀💀💀

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GloriousGbola: 2:24am On Mar 30
nani667:
SMH 🤦🏽‍♂️

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by zoroby(m): 7:47am On Mar 30
Achilles100:
Constellation

Giving Dark vibes. The mindfcuk not as complicated as Dark, but it's there. And this last episode WTF!!!

What was that that woke up in space?

Just saw that this episode 8 is the last episode for season 1. cry

While the buildup was really really slow, I became thoroughly engrossed in the last 3 episodes.

Overall rating for season 1: 7/10.

I don dey suspect you. We dey always like same series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 1:08pm On Mar 30
Ahmad no well 😂🤣😂

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 3:58pm On Mar 30
🔥🔥

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by zoroby(m): 4:56pm On Mar 30
This is bad

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by zoroby(m): 6:54pm On Mar 30
Solo leveling is on another level bro
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SOZINN: 10:30pm On Mar 30
Lord have mercy.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Illusioneffect(m): 10:43pm On Mar 30
Gen-V star is dead. RIP

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Illusioneffect(m): 10:44pm On Mar 30
SOZINN:
Lord have mercy.
Looks like there'll be a cast change after they've done some S2 shootings during the S1 shoot. Big problem
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ballzproblem2: 11:27pm On Mar 30
cry omg he was in gen v,RIP

(1) (2) (3) ... (2794) (2795) (2796) (2797) (2798) (2799) (2800) ... (2815) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: phr0nesis(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.