Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,129 members, 7,849,540 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:44 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (324) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3567370 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) ... (2831) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 23, 2016
SIRcumalot:

Frank has been making some stoopid mistakes since he became president,this is probably just to advance plot but it still stoopid.

Yeah I will admit he has become careless..But that stunt he pulled at the end of season4...Jesus Christ..I had goosebumps. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mutaino7(m): 11:32am On Mar 23, 2016
SIRcumalot:

Frank has been making some stoopid mistakes since he became president,this is probably just to advance plot but it still stoopid.

Frank never had real opponents or someone who could stand against him and his wife on equal footing... Nah so dem dey bully everybody from season 1 to 4 when will their MADARA or alias JOKER show up
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SIRcumalot: 12:42pm On Mar 23, 2016
Mutaino7:
Frank never had real opponents or someone who could stand against him and his wife on equal footing... Nah so dem dey bully everybody from season 1 to 4 when will their MADARA or alias JOKER show up
na he'll never get an opponent of equal footing but the guys he wronged will amass behind hammerschmidt and bring the Underwood house down.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 23, 2016
Mutaino7:
Conway nkor?grin
SIRcumalot:

na he'll never get an opponent of equal footing but the guys he wronged will amass behind hammerschmidt and bring the Underwood house down.
Bring the Underwood house down? cheesy
It's like you think its Lekki Gardens that built it. grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SIRcumalot: 2:28pm On Mar 23, 2016
bykebyke:

Conway nkor?grin

Bring the Underwood house down? cheesy
It's like you think its Lekki Gardens that built it. grin grin
cheesy
there is a reason why dem call am house of cards not house of cement and concrete.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 3:24pm On Mar 23, 2016
SIRcumalot:

cheesy
there is a reason why dem call am house of cards not house of cement and concrete.

I agree, the name is self explanatory. Frank and wifey will crumble in the end.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OlaBa: 3:39pm On Mar 23, 2016
bykebyke:
grin
Abeg, what is the name of font and where can I get it?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 23, 2016
Bratking:

I agree, the name is self explanatory. Frank and wifey will crumble in the end.
I will be here the day they prove you wrong. cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 23, 2016
Just seeing this. cheesy

Gerard Pique: "Sometimes you need to give a tv serie time, like players or coaches. At first, I didn't like Breaking Bad, but I ended up loving it"
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 23, 2016
OlaBa:

Abeg, what is the name of font and where can I get it?
Briemscript...Ifont app.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 23, 2016
Pique get sense ooo cheesy

Pique: "When we're away with the team or when I have some spare time, I'm watching tv series. Now I'm hooked on Narcos."
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OlaBa: 4:33pm On Mar 23, 2016
bykebyke:

Briemscript...Ifont app.
Thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 23, 2016
Can someone help with a link I can download Broadwalk Empire?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SIRcumalot: 5:48pm On Mar 23, 2016
blublahd:
Can someone help with a link I can download Broadwalk Empire?
http://www.mobiletvshows.net/files-Boardwalk%20Empire--4299.htm

plenty missing episode.

I like this show that year.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 5:51pm On Mar 23, 2016
SIRcumalot:

plenty missing episode

Na to torrent sure be dat
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 23, 2016
SIRcumalot:
plenty missing episode.
Same issue I have with the link I downloaded from. Thanks anyway, it's just season one episodes that are missing.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by 3DCYCLOPS: 7:26pm On Mar 23, 2016
just finished seeing "The last kingdom"..it was dope
unto Marco polo..hope it's worth my mb
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by solomonbrown64: 8:09pm On Mar 23, 2016
... APRIL 1ST, can't wait for season 4 premiere of Banshee.

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 10:52pm On Mar 23, 2016
STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS IS AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD ON SHOWBOX!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 23, 2016
bykebyke:
Pique get sense ooo cheesy

...that's all the fücker does all day; watch TV instead of training...then on the pitch he looks as clueless as a Spirogyra trying to breakdance...cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 23, 2016
...who was that asshöle that said The Flash sucks again?...guess what?...I'm watching it right now, over a grape drink & deep fried Domino's pizza...and it's just so captivating.. grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:49am On Mar 24, 2016
darkenedrebel:

...that's all the fücker does all day; watch TV instead of training...then on the pitch he looks as clueless as a Spirogyra trying to breakdance...cheesy
He is currently the best CB in the world though. cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SIRcumalot: 1:54am On Mar 24, 2016
bykebyke:
He is currently the best CB in the world though. cheesy
make una no spread that Barca propaganda reach This place o
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DEIFIED(m): 6:08am On Mar 24, 2016
Have been watching Quantico for the past two days now, i am sorry to say it started to get boring from the sixth episode, the show started with a nice story or rather concept, but they killed the show with too much unnecessary conspiracy. Its starting to look like one of thoes teens shows.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 24, 2016
SIRcumalot:

make una no spread that Barca propaganda reach This place o
grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mutaino7(m): 9:00am On Mar 24, 2016
darkenedrebel:
...who was that asshöle that said The Flash sucks again?...guess what?...I'm watching it right now, over a grape drink & deep fried Domino's pizza...and it's just so captivating.. grin
try THE MAGICIANS... men watching quentin and Alice having sex is like watching steve jobs and bill gate make out..too nerdy. that guy no sabi sexual ministration. but its fun watching dem awkwardness . cao weytin you think
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by xp17(m): 9:03am On Mar 24, 2016
house of cards S2 E2

Underwood: I'm one step away from being the president, yet no vote was voted in my name, democracy is very overrated.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 24, 2016
darkenedrebel:

you and these your metaphors! cheesy cheesy
how do you do it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 24, 2016
DEIFIED:
Have been watching Quantico for the past two days now, i am sorry to say it started to get boring from the sixth episode, the show started with a nice story or rather concept, but they killed the show with too much unnecessary conspiracy. Its starting to look like one of thoes teens shows.
exactly, i am also starting to get bored and even contemplating on watching the next episode, i hope it doesn't die completely
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by 3DCYCLOPS: 9:30am On Mar 24, 2016
if you've not seen the movie "THE LAST KINGDOM" you better do...I bet you won't regret watching it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 11:42am On Mar 24, 2016
3DCYCLOPS:
if you've not seen the movie "THE LAST KINGDOM" you better do...I bet you won't regret watching it.

I watched like a while ago and it was just there, a bit like Vikings except it's less interesting. It's a tv series not a movie.

(1) (2) (3) ... (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) ... (2831) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Maxxim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.