Stats: 3,159,869 members, 7,841,263 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (322) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3556751 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) ... (2828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by olatunji390(m): 3:53am On Mar 22, 2016
Decale:
How To Get Away With Murder Season 2:

Big L cry
10 hours of my life I can't take back...
juhan:
Im watching how to get away with murder nw....just finished d season2 nw
Decale:
How To Get Away With Murder Season 2:

Big L cry
10 hours of my life I can't take back...

Is the drama interesting and okay
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:14am On Mar 22, 2016
olatunji390:

Is the drama interesting and okay
itz interesting and okay to me
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sweetcocoa(f): 6:34am On Mar 22, 2016
darkenedrebel:

...you'd know why soon enough...

...I gave Jane the Virgin a trial yesterday & it was döpe...thanks for the recommendation...

Lol.

You are welicome.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by franugo(m): 7:24am On Mar 22, 2016
sweetcocoa:
Lol.

You are welicome.

izz jane ze virgin a comedy?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lepasharon(f): 7:40am On Mar 22, 2016
Watching bosch cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 22, 2016
SirChotas:
Bosch. Shhiit. Awesome Stuff. Definitely up there as one of the best first seasons of TV I've seen in the past 6 months. Alongside The Expanse and Justified (yeah, no kidding.)

I have to wonder though, has Lance Reddick ever not played a mid-level, government-employed law/national security enforcement officer? I mean, ever

After finishing the 2nd season of Bosch I couldn't help but notice a lot of similarities between Harry Bosch and Raylan Givens. These were men of strong principles, men that were intent on walking the right path, but don't mind bending the rules a few times to get what they want.

They both operate on certain principles that permit them to cross the line when an action precipitates it and not lose any sleep over it afterwards, which most often than not, put them at loggerheads with their respective bosses, and mind you, don't imply they were bad lawmen, in fact, quite the contrary.

On Lance Reddick, the guy is currently living in the unforgiving bubble of Typecast.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sweetcocoa(f): 8:15am On Mar 22, 2016
franugo:

izz jane ze virgin a comedy?
It's mostly romance and quite comedic.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 8:49am On Mar 22, 2016
SIRcumalot:
koice,
that your rating Is too harsh,speaking as someone who liked the 2nd season more than the first,the only weak story was the blacksmith plot,am glad the kingpin is still around great bad guys are hard too find nowadays;for romantic tension look at the relationship between Karen and dare devil and you guyz must know that foggy also cast lustful look at that Karen girl.

I myself prefer Rosario's character to Karen as a love interest but we must not forget that Matt is a blind man.

if you're familiar with Electra character you'll know that resurrection mythos is part of her story arc remember the first daredevil movie with Jennifer garner portraying the character of electra and her own standalone movie?

The third season should be something great.

My thought exactly, season 2 topped one in both action and story, don't know how koice is coming to such conclusions, even forum, critics online second my thoughts, Season 2 is way better, picked up quite early, season 1 was a good origin story, but season 2 brought daredevil in full and also introduction of elektra and punisher..
9.3/10 for me

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 22, 2016
Daredevil season 2 sucks! Daredevil season 2 sucks!
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 9:53am On Mar 22, 2016
Black-ish.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 22, 2016
Tweak:

I thought I was the only one who noticed this.
I started watching Daredevil the moment it came out but I was disappointed.
Maybe I had expected too much, but I could not finish an episode.
I went online and I found out that I was not the only one.
I was advised to start from episode 5, and I did,
It got interesting and I will watch the finale tonight.

Although, everyone here seems to be overhyping DareDevil here sha.

This is ELPARAISO AND if you are reading this I have been banned!

I started tolerating it ever so slightly after episode 6. Episode 1-6 were an eyesore that marred what what would have been a visual triumph. Oh well, there is always an option of season 3 to look forward to. I'm not holding my breath tho.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by moneyallowed(m): 10:54am On Mar 22, 2016
koice:

Lmao you guys obviously can't spot sarcasm
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 22, 2016
Daredevil is Awesome.. season 2 is better..

I watched a fight scene in an alley... that guy can take a beating..

he is not all that good in fighting. but he doesn't go down easily... he can take a beating
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 11:50am On Mar 22, 2016
cao:
Black-ish.

Not a DD fan?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 22, 2016
Just finished Justified.

Boyd Crowder is what I would call a bonafied outlaw and so damn articulate. His dialogue were always on point.

That character was interesting and well played by Walton Goggins.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SIRcumalot: 12:47pm On Mar 22, 2016
blublahd:
Just finished Justified.

Boyd Crowder is what I would call a bonafied outlaw and so damn articulate. His dialogue were always on point.

that na great show.
that Boyd penultimate scene the one in the chapel is just too funny.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CorneliusSulla8: 12:58pm On Mar 22, 2016
I know the scene you mean

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 22, 2016
Double post.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 22, 2016
blublahd:
Just finished Justified.

Oh glorious nostalgia!

- Raylan Givens: A Stetson wearing deputy US Marsal whose razor sharp intuition about criminal elements often leads to him shooting em.
- Boyd Crowder: Raylan's childhood friend, this dude' silver tongue can get him out of any sticky situation, and his criminal genius and ruthlessness makes him someone to be reckoned with. He's a sociopath.
- Ava Crowder: Boyd's love interest, Ava can be unbelievable vicious if need be. This gal's a survivor.
- Art Mullen
- Tim Gutterson
- Rachel Brooks

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 2:28pm On Mar 22, 2016
kingsilly:

Not a DD fan?
I've already downloaded it, I'm just waiting for a good time, 'cause I'm going to need an uninterrupted 13 hour period to enjoy it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 22, 2016
SIRcumalot:
that na great show. that Boyd penultimate scene the one in the chapel is just too funny.
Well, to be continued. grin
My hats off to that guy tho, I got so intrigued I had to Google the guy up.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 22, 2016
koice:

Oh glorious nostalgia!

-
- Boyd Crowder: Raylan's childhood friend, this dude' silver tongue can get him out of any sticky situation, and his criminal genius and ruthlessness makes him someone to be reckoned with. He's a sociopath.
-
That scene where Carl was suppose to shoot him and he managed to talk himself out of it, I was just stunned there.
Some people are actually really gifted with their tongue. shocked

There are two things that made him my favorite character, his ruthlessness and how calculating he is. And it was never so evident than at the last episode where he refused to draw on Raylan.
He is always conscious of his limits, never leaves things to chance or luck.

I learnt more from his quotes than any other character.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 22, 2016
This daredevil sha o...can't even finish one episode without falling asleep. angry angry

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by stiles009(m): 4:44pm On Mar 22, 2016
dare devil is just ok, i think gotham is the best new ongoing series....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by unikdamzel(f): 5:51pm On Mar 22, 2016
Cross bones season 1
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ultimatesammie(m): 6:01pm On Mar 22, 2016
bykebyke:
This daredevil sha o...can't even finish one episode without falling asleep. angry angry
Both seasons!!!.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 22, 2016
Ultimatesammie:

Both seasons!!!.
Nah, just the second.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 22, 2016
...some 4 months ago, I made a statement here: I said Jessica.J was wāck, cliché & uninteresting; I also said that DareDevil was aight, but lacks replay value and longevity...

...herewith are appended some of the remarks by a certain callow TV/movie green horn that used "bought ratings" to measure how strong the wind would blow on the Beaufort scale of drama...

kingsilly:

I said over 80%, How's daredevil loosing steam, na u dey cook am . grin
Will be here and see if JJ looses steam, I'm done arguing.. As for daredevil steam loosing see attached

kingsilly:

Haven't started Jessica jones yet, buh when ABC,Netflix and Marvel come together to do something, it's sure going to be a good success, daredevil did it, JJ will do well rotten tomatoes gave it a 91% rating.
Let's close the file on this matter cheesy

...I can't possibly quote all...

...now, look at the comment below which was posted today...this poster was also a camp follower of DD & JJ respectively...

...as you'd observe, he used the word "sucks" 8 good times...

koice:

...I guess what the elders can see while sitting down, the children cannot, even if they climb an ivy or iroko tree...

...still patiently for J.J's day of reckoning... cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ultimatesammie(m): 7:26pm On Mar 22, 2016
darkenedrebel:
...some 4 months ago, I made a statement here: I said Jessica.J was wāck, cliché & uninteresting; I also said that DareDevil was aight, but lacks replay value and longevity...

...herewith are appended some of the remarks by a certain callow TV/movie green horn that used "bought ratings" to measure how strong the wind would blow on the Beaufort scale of drama...

...I can't possibly quote all...

...now, look at the comment below which was posted today...this poster was also a camp follower of DD & JJ respectively...

...as you'd observe, he used the word "sucks" 8 good times...

...I guess what the elders can see while sitting down, the children cannot, even if they climb an ivy or iroko tree...

...still patiently for J.J's day of reckoning... cool
LOOL but u like trouble ooooo.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KOLZY(m): 7:34pm On Mar 22, 2016
bykebyke:

A WhatsApp group..Really Bro?

Let me guess,its going to be filled with rules like respect each others opinion.

Then someone would call Quantico the best series ever and nothing would be done?? angry grin
Silly groups without bases... They'll even end up changing the entire topic around.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 7:44pm On Mar 22, 2016
cao:

I've already downloaded it, I'm just waiting for a good time, 'cause I'm going to need an uninterrupted 13 hour period to enjoy it.

Okay, awaits your review
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 7:46pm On Mar 22, 2016
stiles009:
dare devil is just ok, i think gotham is the best new ongoing series....
I guess you watch Quantico too.. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) ... (2828) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)