Stats: 3,155,984 members, 7,828,485 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (321) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3538350 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) ... (2824) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bufness(m): 2:15pm On Mar 21, 2016
please can anyone gimme a site to download movies in hd
pleaaaase, i couldn't go to any cinema in school
dont want this hols to be boring sad
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Decale: 3:30pm On Mar 21, 2016
How To Get Away With Murder Season 2:

Big L cry
10 hours of my life I can't take back...

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by donjazet(m): 3:36pm On Mar 21, 2016
Pls some1 should help me with Veep!! Low mp4
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 4:21pm On Mar 21, 2016
viickerz:
You people shold stop posting daredevil spoilers abeg angry angry angry undecided

its not cool .... abeg..

i will start cursing you people oo kingsilly angry

Your signature Sha lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 21, 2016
kingsilly:

Your signature Sha lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

lol grin grin you like her too?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SIRcumalot: 4:45pm On Mar 21, 2016
viickerz:

cheesy a man should not have to hide his passion.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 21, 2016
SIRcumalot:

a man should not have to hide his passion.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin im dead

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by solomonbrown64: 5:57pm On Mar 21, 2016
moneyallowed:

Spoilers man, was trying not to mention that cos of people that haven't seen it yet. I hated the whole Black Sky stuff, very disappointing, however guess we'll see it in season 3 since they got her in the end

Fisk is the final boss, when the Kingpin goes away the rats will try to take his place but they'll all fail, that's what the season was just trying to show. He'll be back and better in season 3, honestly can't wait for next season when the real Kingpin and the real Black Sky return
.... Yeah...i can't wait too. I am happy she is alive but I doubt she will return as the same person that Matt promised to live with for the rest of his life.
... Patiently waiting for Luke Cage now.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 21, 2016
SIRcumalot:

a man should not have to hide his passion.

Spoken like a true horndog. Your moniker is inspirational. wink

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by solomonbrown64: 6:05pm On Mar 21, 2016
kingsilly:

I'll pick this season over the first, damn it picked up from the first episode all the way to the end, and damn the guy playing punisher, Wow, Jon bernthal performance is going down as some of the best,
Yeah... He did really well.... If renewed, the third season will be explosive and Matt will have a lot on his table seeing that he has managed to drive everyone away from him this season.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 6:16pm On Mar 21, 2016
solomonbrown64:

Yeah... He did really well.... If renewed, the third season will be explosive and Matt will have a lot on his table seeing that he has managed to drive everyone away from him this season.

"IF"?

Definitely going to be renewed
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 6:17pm On Mar 21, 2016
viickerz:

NAH
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 21, 2016
kingsilly:

NAH

How on earth can you hate those warm titties angry angry ; angry

I hope you are not gay grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 6:31pm On Mar 21, 2016
viickerz:

How on earth can you hate those warm titties angry angry ; angry

I hope you are not gay grin grin

Thunder fire Gay
I don't hate, buh everyone has their model, she's not just mine.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 21, 2016
kingsilly:

Thunder fire Gay
I don't hate, buh everyone has their model, she's not just mine.

who is urs
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 21, 2016
The second season of Daredevil didn't lived up to the standards set by the first installment. The fight scenes choreograph seemed rehashed, like an overused dance step, basically nothing spectacular. The creative team got lazy, probably decided not to take a shot in the dark, content to ride on it's laurels for now (I hope so).

Jon Bernthal's strong performance as the vengeful Frank Castle (the Punisher) is the only positive I gleaned from the whole rigamarole. He certainly did brought the character to life.

The thing is, the 2nd lacked a true villain. Oh Fisk, how I missed that guy, God! I treasured those few screen time he got this season, and why shouldn't I? He's the best of the best villain ever to grace the silver screen in recent times, case closed. So glad he will be returning in the 3rd installment. His awesome temper tantrums and the noble way he tries to justify his twisted ideologies were a joy to behold.

Now, looking forward to The Punisher. Can't wait to see Frank Castle deal with bad guys the way they should be dealt with... dead.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 21, 2016
...sweetcocoa...is your freeC account still banned?...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 8:22pm On Mar 21, 2016
koice:
The second season of Daredevil didn't lived up to the standards set by the first installment. The fight scenes choreograph seemed rehashed, like an overused dance step, basically nothing spectacular. The creative team got lazy, probably decided not to take a shot in the dark, content to ride on it's laurels for now (I hope so).

Jon Bernthal's strong performance as the vengeful Frank Castle (the Punisher) is the only positive I gleaned from the whole rigamarole. He certainly did brought the character to life.

The thing is, the 2nd lacked a true villain. Oh Fisk, how I missed that guy, God! I treasured those few screen time he got this season, and why shouldn't I? He's the best of the best villain ever to grace the silver screen in recent times, case closed. So glad he will be returning in the 3rd installment. His awesome temper tantrums and the noble way he tries to justify his twisted ideologies were a joy to behold.

Now, looking forward to The Punisher. Can't wait to see Frank Castle deal with bad guys the way they should be dealt with... dead.

i dont think so koice, it was an all rounder performance to me, the two sub character in Elektra and Punisher, One killer connected to Matt's life as a vigilante and the other connected to his life as a relatively normal blind lawyer both having a different effect on him, its not all about action which is why i really enjoyed JJ, its having a good dialogue, the supporting character in foggy and karen were given their own screentime, just involving their lives, it was fun to watch, this season is different and unique in its way{i will personally rate it above season 1}..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 21, 2016

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 8:58pm On Mar 21, 2016
bykebyke:

You a hell of a character grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 21, 2016
kingsilly:

i dont think so koice, it was an all rounder performance to me, the two sub character in Elektra and Punisher, One killer connected to Matt's life as a vigilante and the other connected to his life as a relatively normal blind lawyer both having a different effect on him, its not all about action which is why i really enjoyed JJ, its having a good dialogue, the supporting character in foggy and karen were given their own screentime, just involving their lives, this season is different and unique in its way{i will personally rate it above season 1}..

What dialogue?? Believe it or not, I couldn't lift one memorable quote from the whole mess. Sure, the plot got broader in the sense the major characters - Karen & Foggy - got more screen time this time around, but hey, let's be frank and call a spade a spade - it's a ruse to waste time and on the sly, bestow the plot a faux flavor of dynamism. The show only began to come alive after episode 6.

One other thing I don't fancy is the utter lack of romance in the plot, an utter lack of sexual tension... nada. In season 1, we had one that transpired between Matt and the Nurse. Everyone felt the romance between those 2, and we all groaned in agony when they broke up. Season 2 in comparison is arguably one of the most unsexy Superhero shows in recent times. There is no real chemistry between Elektra & Daredevil, and to be honest, I'm glad she died in the end, it was getting kinda painful watching the scenes between her and Matt.

Bottom line, the Creators should go back to the drawing board and come up with something that would make season 3 so spectacular so as to forgive the terrible misfire that is season 2.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 21, 2016
Im watching how to get away with murder nw....just finished d season2 nw
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 9:19pm On Mar 21, 2016
Into the Badlands was sweet. Even though the pilot didn't actually hook me when I first partially watched it (I fell asleep, was tired), but on the second rewatch it did intrigue me a little...it was the second episode that hooked me.

I actually liked the fact that the 3 Barons we saw could fight. Ryder needs to die, he's an entitled piece of s**t. I'm definitely looking forward to season 2. How will Quinn's estate survive? What will Tilda say? Has Lydia really renounced everything? Will MK learn the ways of Mortal Kombat via black eyes? Will someone finally beat some sense into Ryder? Will Jade become the next Lydia? And finally, how will Sunny survive?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sweetcocoa(f): 9:26pm On Mar 21, 2016
darkenedrebel:
...sweetcocoa...is your freeC account still banned?...
Will be a free man tomorrow.

Why? grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 21, 2016
Bosch. Shhiit. Awesome Stuff. Definitely up there as one of the best first seasons of TV I've seen in the past 6 months. Alongside The Expanse and Justified (yeah, no kidding.)

I have to wonder though, has Lance Reddick ever not played a mid-level, government-employed law/national security enforcement officer? I mean, ever
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 21, 2016
kingsilly:

You a hell of a character grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 21, 2016
sweetcocoa:
Will be a free man tomorrow.

Why? grin

...you'd know why soon enough...

...I gave Jane the Virgin a trial yesterday & it was döpe...thanks for the recommendation...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 21, 2016
...that Sunny dude in into the badlands fights like Donnie Yen in IP man...his Wing-chun is impressive..the martial art displayed in fact, is state-of-the-art but the storyline of the series in general is a little bit lousy...

...I wish we had more series like Da Vinci's demons & Vikings....that's a locus classicus of edutainment...

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SIRcumalot: 3:12am On Mar 22, 2016
double post
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SIRcumalot: 3:19am On Mar 22, 2016
koice,
that your rating Is too harsh,speaking as someone who liked the 2nd season more than the first,the only weak story was the blacksmith plot,am glad the kingpin is still around great bad guys are hard too find nowadays;for romantic tension look at the relationship between Karen and dare devil and you guyz must know that foggy also cast lustful look at that Karen girl.

I myself prefer Rosario's character to Karen as a love interest but we must not forget that Matt is a blind man.

if you're familiar with Electra character you'll know that resurrection mythos is part of her story arc remember the first daredevil movie with Jennifer garner portraying the character of electra and her own standalone movie?

The third season should be something great.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tweak(m): 3:49am On Mar 22, 2016
[

(1) (2) (3) ... (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) ... (2824) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Toyade888(m) and 1 guest(s)