Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,361 members, 7,829,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (406) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3540515 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) ... (2825) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 03, 2016
We get the car, we hitting your block
Bend on that bitch, throw that shit in reverse

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 03, 2016
It's looking like we got a problem now

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 03, 2016
Larryfly:

Banshee!!!!

The punches in this show tho
Ya.Got me grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by steppin: 11:46pm On Jun 03, 2016
Bratking:

the best tv shows are usually slow burners. Dexter, Breaking Bad, Hannibal, The leftovers, Better Call Saul, House Of Cards, Homeland, etc. That's where you can find true quality in factual storytelling.
Dexter, Better call Saul and House of cards are not slow burners.
Homeland or breaking bad, but not the three mentioned above.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 03, 2016
steppin:

Better Call Saul not a slow burner?

Mehn,I can't deal. undecided

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:36am On Jun 04, 2016
If Frank Underwood had a child,His name would be Thomas Shelby. grin cheesy grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 12:47am On Jun 04, 2016
bykebyke:
If Frank Underwood had a child,His name would be Thomas Shelby. grin cheesy grin
na which series be that
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:04am On Jun 04, 2016
Singapore1:
na which series be that
cheesy

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 1:05am On Jun 04, 2016
bykebyke:

cheesy
where to download?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:12am On Jun 04, 2016

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 1:21am On Jun 04, 2016
mkmyers45:

Awesome show...Surprised you havent been watching
I know! I ended up binging the whole of season 1 and a few of season 2 before falling asleep. I was like I'll leave this on as background noise, so I can sleep before 2am, I ended up sleeping around 8am. The theme song is stuck in my head now. I finally got Netflix, so I'm now addicted to it (as expected)...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 1:29am On Jun 04, 2016
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:35am On Jun 04, 2016
Singapore1:
na everybody get android phone?
Ohh grin
I no deh even think reach that side. grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:37am On Jun 04, 2016
Singapore1 try this Kingsilly site.
http://dl.fardadownload.ir

If e no work,Blame am. grin grin

Enter Serial.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 2:04am On Jun 04, 2016
steppin:

Dude Dexter, Better Call Saul and esp House Of Cards are more slowing burning than Homeland & Breaking Bad self. some might even argue that Homeland and Breaking Bad shouldn't be on that list because of their inconsistent pace(sometimes the pace quickens in an episode or 2 before dropping to it's customary claw).
Breaking Bad's last 8 episodes esp the last 2 are definitely not slow burners.

Dexter's plot definitely claws as Dexter tries to hunt a prey and at the same time hide his true self in plain sight, but that's okay cos that's how I love my shows, slow and steady. Better Call Saul is a guaranteed slow burner, one minute into the show and you'd know this instantly, it claws even slower than it's predecessor Breaking Bad. House Of Cards is another well established slow burner. Political games ain't meant to be fast paced you know?(pay Shonda Rhimes Scandal no mind, that woman's a drama queen). all this shows are quality television because of their languid style of storytelling.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 2:12am On Jun 04, 2016
Peaky Blinders Season 3
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 2:22am On Jun 04, 2016
Singapore1:
na everybody get android phone?

Jailbreak your iPhone na.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 3:11am On Jun 04, 2016
Bratking:

Jailbreak your iPhone na.
you and bykebyke sef so if person no use android na iphone person dey use be that?

na team windows o
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 3:12am On Jun 04, 2016
Bratking:
Peaky Blinders Season 3
how go is the series ( whispering ) cheesy?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 6:26am On Jun 04, 2016
Singapore1:
you and byke.byke sef so if person no use android na iphone person dey use be that?

na team windows o

Bro, I tried all the movie apps at the Windows store, them no dey work.

Just use the website byke gave you, or better still, use a laptop.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 7:22am On Jun 04, 2016
Singapore1:
how go is the series ( whispering ) cheesy?

It's very addictive. It's the kind of series you either like or hate but once you have taken to it, won't ever let go till it's over.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 7:30am On Jun 04, 2016
Singapore1:
you and bykebyke sef so if person no use android na iphone person dey use be that?

na team windows o

windows? wow, I wouldn't have guessed in a million years! that's how archaic that platform has become in recent years. Like someone already said use a laptop if you get am. if you no get, borrow a friend's cos you will never find a good movie app designed for windows phone.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 04, 2016
naijababe:

I had just watched the custody episode when I made this post. Apparently Callie asked to leave, kinda painful, she and Bailey are my favourites.

Sorry, I know it was an old quote. I was out.

Yh, that was a charged one. I especially missed Cristina, Sandra Oh's character, when she moved on. She was my absolute favorite character on the show, and it wasn't the same after that.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 9:54am On Jun 04, 2016
Black books
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 04, 2016
Bratking:
Peaky Blinders Season 3
So you deh watch am you no put am for here.Making me to find out about it 3years later. angry angry grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hueyreckless0007: 10:28am On Jun 04, 2016
F is for Family

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hueyreckless0007: 11:30am On Jun 04, 2016
"Line of Duty' finale was unreal,fantastic series!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 11:38am On Jun 04, 2016
Bratking:

windows? wow, I wouldn't have guessed in a million years! that's how archaic that platform has become in recent years. Like someone already said use a laptop if you get am. if you no get, borrow a friend's cos you will never find a good movie app designed for windows phone.

do you stay in lagos?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 11:47am On Jun 04, 2016
Singapore1:
do you stay in lagos?
Nope I live in Onitsha Anambra state
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 11:54am On Jun 04, 2016
bykebyke:

So you deh watch am you no put am for here.Making me to find out about it 3years later. angry angry grin

we are in the same shoe o. I started watching it this year as well except I had an head start, finished season 1 & 2 within the month of March.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by phantom(m): 5:25pm On Jun 04, 2016
undecided undecided

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 5:38pm On Jun 04, 2016
rewatching southpark grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) ... (2825) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: hersarhn and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.