Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,606 members, 7,851,063 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:57 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (408) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3571010 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) ... (2832) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sirchris4u(m): 8:13am On Jun 06, 2016
@bykebyke e don they happen....

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nihilist : 7:41am
The show is just taking the piss now.
Too many cheap tricks and 'get out of jail free ' cards.
Bringing back the hound just seemed cheap. Making him born again is even more annoying.
Theon has spent the last few years being broken by Ramsay. All of that bad work seems to be undone by just one cup of Stout.
And how the hell is Arya still alive? Multiple stab wounds, they even twisted the blade inside, and she still managed to avoid drowning and is still roaming the street.
I think we're beginning to see the TV-lisation of the plot. Got is becoming a soap opera.
(Quote) (Report ) (Like) (Share)

Another episode gone by without any real action. Beginning to feel like I'm wasting mb sef. The season is probably going to end with the Jon Snow and Ramsey Bolton factions fighting it out, and then the white walkers show up to join the fun. The factions will have no choice but to join forces and fight the greater evil, but they'll fail woefully. Just a theory
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 06, 2016
sirchris4u:

Bringing back the hound just seemed cheap. Making him born again is even more annoying.
Theon has spent the last few years being broken by Ramsay. All of that bad work seems to be undone by just one cup of Stout.
And how the hell is Arya still alive? Multiple stab wounds, they even twisted the blade inside, and she still managed to avoid drowning and is still roaming the street.
I think we're beginning to see the TV-lisation of the plot. Got is becoming a soap opera.

Another episode gone by without any real action. Beginning to feel like I'm wasting mb sef. The season is probably going to end with the Jon Snow and Ramsey Bolton factions fighting it out, and then the white walkers show up to join the fun. The factions will have no choice but to join forces and fight the greater evil, but they'll fail woefully. Just a theory

Music wa nutritious,it consists of Calcium. grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by wag008(m): 5:54pm On Jun 06, 2016
Has anybody watch elementary? Is it interesting? Please rate on a scale of 10
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by XtraSmooth404: 9:11pm On Jun 06, 2016
Just finished #Suits season 1. The movie actually reminds me of John Grisham with his legal thrilling novels! I guess I have a thing for Law grin

On to Season 2>>>>>>>

#Suits.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 06, 2016
wag008:
Has anybody watch elementary? Is it interesting? Please rate on a scale of 10

2.7/10
Why? A poor portrayal of 'someone' I've come to love; Sherlock Holmes. I managed to take in its settings(Time and place) but the character just annoys the sh*t outta me.

Guy just take ur Data and find the Sherlock Holmes movies(2) Robert Downey Jr(Iron Man) did. Watch with a chilled 'fat' bottle of coke.

Or settle for Benedict Cumberbatch's Sherlock Holmes- called Sherlock. Yeah, series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:09am On Jun 07, 2016
Is anyone here awesomely psyched with the voicing of Veronica in this 7th season of Archer?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by foladara777(m): 4:13am On Jun 07, 2016
Hey Guys.. Plss way are d best law or legal series. Already watched Boston legal, suits and good wife
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KOLZY(m): 11:11am On Jun 07, 2016
Who has links to Jenifer's Dairy Seasons 1 to 5?.. Anyone?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 07, 2016
Archer. cheesy cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 12:56pm On Jun 07, 2016
MasterEmmanu3l:

2.7/10
Why? A poor portrayal of 'someone' I've come to love; Sherlock Holmes. I managed to take in its settings(Time and place) but the character just annoys the sh*t outta me.

Guy just take ur Data and find the Sherlock Holmes movies(2) Robert Downey Jr(Iron Man) did. Watch with a chilled 'fat' bottle of coke.

Or settle for Benedict Cumberbatch's Sherlock Holmes- called Sherlock. Yeah, series.

coming from a guy that rated yeye the brink as the best political series ever, your opinion is as flawed as ever. Elementary is better than sherlock and Miller portrays a far better sherlock with all his flaws and drug addictions than Cumberbatch had ever done.

the movies even though fun and commercial successes were very poor adaptation of Conan Doyle's novel, Downey's interpretation of sherlock is a genius that can deduce the future, well versed in martial art and speak in weird American accent even though he's supposed to be english. poor poor
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 1:01pm On Jun 07, 2016
just started Maron grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 1:08pm On Jun 07, 2016
sirchris4u:

why were you quoting other people's opinion, don't you have any one of your own? or maybe you couldn't control your giddiness just because few people happened to blast the show for not living up to their elongated expectations. All these doesn't make got less of a show that it is, the best fantasy political thriller on television right now.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 07, 2016
Bratking:

coming from a guy that rated yeye the brink as the best political series ever, your opinion is as flawed as ever. Elementary is better than sherlock and Miller portrays a far better sherlock with all his flaws and drug addictions than Cumberbatch had ever done.

the movies even though fun and commercial successes were very poor adaptation of Conan Doyle's novel, Downey's interpretation of sherlock is a genius that can deduce the future, well versed in martial art and speak in weird American accent even though he's supposed to be english. poor poor

Everyone has his/her own opinion, especially on matter like this. What I like can be completely different from what u like.

Mind you, I've seen a couple of Sherlock Holmes' movie adaptations. Yeeppp, including the 80's and 90's. And yes, I'm a fan of some sorts. Hence, I simply reflected on all the Holmes' movies I had seen so far and made a judgment from them.

To be frank, I'm pretty tired from the day's work and I need to rest my head. Hitherto, I have no time for scumbag someone like yourself.

To the Thread and Robert Downey Jr's' fans, I'm happy to announce that he's now free for a third reboot of his famous Sherlock Holmes Franchise. I hear it would begin shortly after his filming in Spiderman: Homecoming.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 07, 2016
Team Archer, would it not be cool if they made an 'Archer movie'?
Saw this on 9gag.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 2:13pm On Jun 07, 2016
MasterEmmanu3l:

Everyone has his/her own opinion, especially on matter like this. What I like can be completely different from what u like.

Mind you, I've seen a couple of Sherlock Holmes' movie adaptations. Yeeppp, including the 80's and 90's. And yes, I'm a fan of some sorts. Hence, I simply reflected on all the Holmes' movies I had seen so far and made a judgment from them.

To be frank, I'm pretty tired from the day's work and I need to rest my head. Hitherto, I have no time for a scumbag someone like yourself.

Very matured. hurling slurs at someone that called you out on your flawed half baked assessment. oya crap for yourself. For your mind you be genius....mtchewww
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 07, 2016
MasterEmmanu3l:
Team Archer, would it not be cool if they made an 'Archer movie'?
Saw this on 9gag.
Paula Patton isn't dark enough. grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 07, 2016
Bratking:

Very matured. hurling slurs at someone that called you out on your flawed half baked assessment. oya crap for yourself. For your mind you be genius....mtchewww

slurs slur...and besides, it was just a match up for you calling my assessment 'yeye'.

Is that your own way of calling me a genius? Thanks! grin
We still be "friends" sha...I mean, ryt? Ryt?
#Sarcasm-LevelInfinte
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 07, 2016
bykebyke:

Paula Patton isn't dark enough. grin grin

True. But it's either her or Queen Latifah. So choose! grin

Zoe Saldana would be OK tho
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 2:35pm On Jun 07, 2016
MasterEmmanu3l:

slurs slur...and besides, it was just a match up for you calling my assessment 'yeye'.

Is that your own way of calling me a genius? Thanks! grin
We still be "friends" sha...I mean, ryt? Ryt?
#Sarcasm-LevelInfinte

how old are you? Either you are teen or a very emotionally immature adult. It's apparent you can't tell a satire from Adam. Feeling good about your self heh, preening much? Very mature cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 2:55pm On Jun 07, 2016
Bratking:

why were you quoting other people's opinion, don't you have any one of your own? or maybe you couldn't control your giddiness just because few people happened to blast the show for not living up to their elongated expectations. All these doesn't make got less of a show that it is, the best fantasy political thriller on television right now.
cheesy
why did you speak my mind? cry

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 07, 2016
Bratking:

how old are you? Either you are teen or a very emotionally immature adult. It's apparent you can't tell a satire from Adam. Feeling good about your self heh, preening much? Very mature cheesy

My paddy o! I might have stylishly poured out some of my bottled up anger. Imagine coming back from a long journey and meeting just beans. They don chow the plantain finish. embarassed

A satire from an Adam? Or wah? The weather is cold but not the temperature of your brain na cheesy

BTW, busy body much?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 07, 2016
MasterEmmanu3l:

True. But it's either her or Queen Latifah. So choose! grin

Zoe Saldana would be OK tho
Oh yes..Very Okay.grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 07, 2016
bykebyke:

Oh yes..Very Okay.grin

grin grin U no want Latifah?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 07, 2016
MasterEmmanu3l:

grin grin U no want Latifah?
No be ole..she no go fit the role na. grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 07, 2016
Is there a Melisandre in Archer that we do not know about?..WTF. shocked shocked
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 5:05pm On Jun 07, 2016
I can't get The Leftovers soundtrack "Laughing With" out of my mind, memorized the lyrics on the spot.

No one laughs at God in a hospital
No one laughs at God in a war
No one’s laughing at God when they’re starving or freezing or so very poor
No one laughs at God when the doctor calls after some routine tests
No one’s laughing at God when it’s gotten real late and their kid’s not back from the party yet
No one laughs at God when their airplane start to uncontrollably shake grin
No one’s laughing at God when they see the one they love hand in hand with someone else And they hope that they’re mistaken cheesy
No one laughs at God when the cops knock on their door and they say we got some bad news sir
No one’s laughing at God when there’s a famine or fire or flood
But God can be funny/ At a cocktail party when listening to a good God-themed joke, or/ Or when the crazies say He hates us and they get so red in the head you think they’re about to choke
God can be funny/ When told he’ll give you money if you just pray the right way and when presented like a genie who does magic like Houdini Or grants wishes like Jiminy Cricket and Santa Claus
God can be so hilarious Ha ha Ha ha

Man, this is deep. cheesy cheesy
one of the things I love about The Leftovers is the awesome soundtracks.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 5:25pm On Jun 07, 2016
[url][/url]
Bratking:
I can't get The Leftovers soundtrack "Laughing With" out of my mind, memorized the lyrics on the spot.

No one laughs at God in a hospital
No one laughs at God in a war
No one’s laughing at God when they’re starving or freezing or so very poor
No one laughs at God when the doctor calls after some routine tests
No one’s laughing at God when it’s gotten real late and their kid’s not back from the party yet
No one laughs at God when their airplane start to uncontrollably shake grin
No one’s laughing at God when they see the one they love hand in hand with someone else And they hope that they’re mistaken cheesy
No one laughs at God when the cops knock on their door and they say we got some bad news sir
No one’s laughing at God when there’s a famine or fire or flood
But God can be funny/ At a cocktail party when listening to a good God-themed joke, or/ Or when the crazies say He hates us and they get so red in the head you think they’re about to choke
God can be funny/ When told he’ll give you money if you just pray the right way and when presented like a genie who does magic like Houdini Or grants wishes like Jiminy Cricket and Santa Claus
God can be so hilarious Ha ha Ha ha

Man, this is deep. cheesy cheesy
one of the things I love about The Leftovers is the awesome soundtracks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTlkhZHOcG8 cry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SIRcumalot: 5:32pm On Jun 07, 2016
bykebyke:
Is there a Melisandre in Archer that we do not know about?..WTF. shocked shocked
u sef Don watch am abi?
dem never announce season 8 oo..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 5:34pm On Jun 07, 2016
Singapore1:
[url][/url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTlkhZHOcG8 cry

one word, superb. thanks for the YouTube link man. Regina Spektor is one talented biitch cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 5:45pm On Jun 07, 2016
guys see what I accidentally jam for YouTube o. if you get data for either phone or pc abeg try make you watch am. I swear you go laff till you bite your tongue! grin grin bovi na legend abeg.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEuuZuAbflU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPWO-sBqtMU&itct
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 07, 2016
SIRcumalot:

u sef Don watch am abi?
dem never announce season 8 oo..
Yes o shocked

Make FX no try rubbish o,cause I swear I go burn their headquarters down. angry grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 8:36pm On Jun 07, 2016
Family Guy grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) ... (2832) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.