Stats: 3,162,785 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:53 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (409) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3572577 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) ... (2832) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 07, 2016
Empire
da Vinci demons
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 07, 2016
empire
da Vinci demon

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tayoccu(m): 9:42pm On Jun 07, 2016
penny dreadful fans, is it just me or Lilly Frankenstein seems to be benching Dorian Gray?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by steppin: 11:56pm On Jun 07, 2016
bykebyke:

Better Call Saul not a slow burner?

Mehn,I can't deal. undecided
No one asked you to. Stop quoting my posts at every opportunity, it's getting old.
You have your opinions, I have mine. It's not a competition...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 12:07am On Jun 08, 2016
steppin:

No one asked you to. Stop quoting my posts at every opportunity, it's getting old.
omo bykebyke yen undecided
no be only you wan beat am undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by LexxyTech: 12:58am On Jun 08, 2016
i know you love movies pls who has seen the lattest prison break check out the lattest on prison break http://lexxytechcorporations..com.ng/2016/05/fox-presents-reboot-of-prison-break.html
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by marialin456: 3:00am On Jun 08, 2016
super girl series is awsome... love to see its episodes every day....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by marialin456: 3:01am On Jun 08, 2016
Arrow Season 4 episodes...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by marialin456: 3:03am On Jun 08, 2016
waiting for the upcoming season of arrow
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ultimatesammie(m): 3:39am On Jun 08, 2016
Person of Interest 2 episodes left why why why why why why why why why why why why why, whos the genius that said u should end there
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by landinfo: 4:08am On Jun 08, 2016
How do u guys download from ON2TVseries.com (NOT O2tvseries).....for 2 yrs I have tried to use Ucweb/Operamini to download from the site, no way-----it starts downloading & always stops at 600k-900k sometimes except u resume it to finally stop at 1mb or 2mb

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 08, 2016
steppin:

When I see a dumb post,I always have the urge to say this is a dumb post,Don't blame me..Blame you,you keep making loads of them.grin grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Favolly(f): 11:14am On Jun 08, 2016
Please from what sites do you guys download For better or worse, Love thy neighbour, If loving you is wrong, The haves and the have nots, etc.

cc; Moana Mzflexydeeva or anyone else
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 12:49pm On Jun 08, 2016
wag008:
Has anybody watch elementary? Is it interesting? Please rate on a scale of 10

5.5/10....poor adaptation of sherlock...the british series sherlock is much better and realer...

how cud they make watson a female? angry angry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hakeemlyon: 12:59pm On Jun 08, 2016
pls I need a link where I can download jenifas diary for my frd.. season 1-4...pls I will really appreciate..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by steppin: 2:32pm On Jun 08, 2016
bykebyke:

When I see a dumb post,I always have the urge to say this is a dumb post,Don't blame me..Blame you,you keep making loads of them.grin grin
Here we go again. Who else but the emotionally immature ijit, with narcissistic tendencies, low self esteem and fragile ego.
He has an overwhelming need to draw attention to himself and be the centre of attention.
Looks like your mama didn't give you enough love & attention, so you had to come online to get it.
For someone who claims he's "smart", you sure have a lot of time on your hands, going through people's posts, looking for dumb comments.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 08, 2016
steppin:

Here we go again. Who else but the emotionally immature ijit, with narcissistic tendencies, low self esteem and fragile ego.
He has an overwhelming need to draw attention to himself and be the centre of attention.
Looks like your mama didn't give you enough love & attention, so you had to come online to get it.
For someone who claims he's "smart", you sure have a lot of time on your hands, going through people's posts, looking for dumb comments.
E pain am.grin grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by steppin: 3:23pm On Jun 08, 2016
bykebyke:

E pain am.grin grin
You try so hard to seek for my attention, but when you get it, you suddenly go dumb.
I guess posting pics doesn't require much skills.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 08, 2016
Previously on The Americans. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 08, 2016
steppin:

You try so hard to seek for my attention, but when you get it, you suddenly go dumb.
I guess posting pics doesn't require much skills.
I told you all I had to tell you at 9:12am.

Seems Few words do more damage. grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ultimatesammie(m): 4:12pm On Jun 08, 2016
bykebyke:

Chai u like wahala
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by steppin: 4:15pm On Jun 08, 2016
bykebyke:

Damage indeed. If you believe that, you'll believe anything.
Masking your inability to respond with 'smile' emoticons, ain't gonna do much.
Looks like you're taking the easy way out... Freaking coward.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 08, 2016
steppin:

Damage indeed. If you believe that, you'll believe anything.
Masking your inability to respond with 'smile' emoticons, ain't gonna do much.
Looks like you're taking the easy way out... Freaking coward.
No actually..I'm laughing my ass out. grin grin

You are being Emotional grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 08, 2016
Ultimatesammie:

Chai u like wahala
Which wahala? grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by steppin: 5:21pm On Jun 08, 2016
bykebyke:

No actually..I'm laughing my ass out. grin grin

You are being Emotional grin
The exact response I expect from a coward.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 08, 2016
steppin:
The exact response I expected from a coward.
I've sha told you what i want,stop making dumb posts about series.grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by steppin: 5:34pm On Jun 08, 2016
bykebyke:

I've sha told you what i want,stop making dumb posts about series.grin
In what universe does a rat tell the lion what to do? Make your silly comments like you always do.
In every section in Nl, there's always an ijit. It'll be unfair to take that position away from you.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 08, 2016
steppin:

In what universe does a rat tell the lion what to do? Make your silly comments like you always do.
In every section in Nl, there's always an ijit. It'll be unfair to take that position away from you.
Again with the emotional rants,stop letting things said on Nairaland get to you.grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 5:44pm On Jun 08, 2016
steppin:

you better dont give your self heart attack, this is nairaland oo, even the federal ministry of internet has warned that people taking nairaland serious is liable to die young ( business section, travel,, autos and tech market excluded ) cheesy.. ignore the dude jhor

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by steppin: 5:53pm On Jun 08, 2016
bykebyke:

Again with the emotional rants,stop letting things said on Nairaland get to you.grin
The reverse psychology Bullshit ain't working.
Try harder. Your cronies should do same.
I've been in Nl long enough and I know when someone is trying to wriggle his way out.
You started it, are you backing out already?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 08, 2016
steppin:

The reverse psychology Bullshit ain't working.
Try harder. Your cronies should do same.
I've been in Nl long enough and I know when someone is trying to wriggle his way out.
You started it, are you backing out already?
Backing out of what?..Are we in a competition on who types the most vitriol? grin

I've told you what I had to tell you,stop making dumb posts on series,all you have to do is comply.

Yet you are here screaming answer me,reply me,don't back out.Can you imagine? grin

Did Buhari continue his Campaign after winning the election?grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by steppin: 6:09pm On Jun 08, 2016
bykebyke:

Backing out of what?..Are we in a competition on who types the most vitriol? grin

I've told you what I had to tell you,stop making dumb posts on series,all you have to do is comply.

Yet you are here screaming answer me,reply me,don't back out.Can you imagine? grin

Did Buhari continue his Campaign after winning the election?grin

After reading the comment in bold letters, it beats me why this mofo still replies my posts.

(1) (2) (3) ... (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) ... (2832) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62