Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (407) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3541281 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) ... (2825) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hulkhiharitoz(m): 6:34pm On Jun 04, 2016
phantom:
undecided undecided
what seres is dah?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by phantom(m): 7:20pm On Jun 04, 2016
hulkhiharitoz:
what seres is dah?

cleverman.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 8:57pm On Jun 04, 2016
Wynonna Earp.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alfred234(m): 9:00pm On Jun 04, 2016
Cleverman

New Blood
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 9:40pm On Jun 04, 2016
Archer.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 04, 2016

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mizzzbeee(f): 11:14pm On Jun 04, 2016
bykebyke:
Jesus Fücking Christ.

Peaky Blinders is lit as fück✔,and I've watched just two episode of its first season. cheesy

Need to start watching more British series.They know their sturvs. cheesy grin
?? angry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 04, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
?? angry
What happened? grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SIRcumalot: 4:08am On Jun 05, 2016
cao:
Archer.
is it the final episode? did you see that ending coming ?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 6:46am On Jun 05, 2016
SIRcumalot:

is it the final episode?
did you see that ending coming ?
Did not see that coming. Archer always changing the status quo.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ELYMAXiimus(m): 8:07am On Jun 05, 2016
Ultimatesammie:
Bro till Fall
All right.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ELYMAXiimus(m): 8:11am On Jun 05, 2016
Please guys, what's the movie website for o2tvseries. I can't remember; it's been a while.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by luvmijeje(f): 8:35am On Jun 05, 2016
Scorpion.

Note of warning: do not watch this series if you are a programmer, network engineer, mechanical engineer or a close minded person.

But if you're an open minded person like me who believes nothing is impossible such as connecting a cable to a control panel in a fast moving aeroplane to a laptop in a fast moving car then this series is for you.

Scorpion makes the impossible fun. Makes scientific jargon understandable and relatable.

On a serious note as open minded as I am there are some episodes I watched and I'm like 'make una fear God' but overall I've giving it 9/10 for the great characterisation and for never having a dull episode.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by luvmijeje(f): 8:35am On Jun 05, 2016
ELYMAXiimus:
Please guys, what's the movie website for o2tvseries. I can't remember; it's been a while.

O2tvseries.com
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hyzicbond(m): 8:49am On Jun 05, 2016
poi is too damn good.....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by parrotibaba(m): 9:12am On Jun 05, 2016
ELYMAXiimus:

I think it's o2movies but why download movies in 4 parts? Hit up fzmovies.net and go for the high mp4 which is a single file instead of being divided into two or four parts. Note: Go for the clearer versions like HDrip, BRrip, BRDrip, dvdrip, webrip, etc, avoid camrip, TS, TSv2, go for TC if you desperately want to watch the movie.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 9:55am On Jun 05, 2016
luvmijeje:
Scorpion.

Note of warning: do not watch this series if you are a programmer, network engineer, mechanical engineer or a close minded person.

But if you're an open minded person like me who believes nothing is impossible such as connecting a cable to a control panel in a fast moving aeroplane to a laptop in a fast moving car then this series is for you.

Scorpion makes the impossible fun. Makes scientific jargon understandable and relatable.

On a serious note as open minded as I am there are some episodes I watched and I'm like 'make una fear God' but overall I've giving it 9/10 for the great characterisation and for never having a dull episode.
now this is my real nigga cheesy
but i am that and that undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dynamo007(m): 11:56am On Jun 05, 2016
Guys m out of series for now... What series can you recommend? Action genre plz...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ELYMAXiimus(m): 12:10pm On Jun 05, 2016
luvmijeje:

O2tvseries.com
LOL. You only reiterated what I said. They have another website for movies.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ELYMAXiimus(m): 12:14pm On Jun 05, 2016
parrotibaba:
I think it's o2movies but why download movies in 4 parts? Hit up fzmovies.net and go for the high mp4 which is a single file instead of being divided into two or four parts. Note: Go for the clearer versions like HDrip, BRrip, BRDrip, dvdrip, webrip, etc, avoid camrip, TS, TSv2, go for TC if you desperately want to watch the movie.
modified*
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by faustychris23(f): 12:51pm On Jun 05, 2016
ELYMAXiimus:

o2cinemas.com
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by luvmijeje(f): 1:23pm On Jun 05, 2016
ELYMAXiimus:
LOL. You only reiterated what I said. They have another website for movies.

Really? It's been long that I have downloaded a movie.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by luvmijeje(f): 1:29pm On Jun 05, 2016
Singapore1:
now this is my real nigga cheesy
but i am that and that undecided

Then this series is not for you because some my friends who are programmers hate it with passion.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 1:42pm On Jun 05, 2016
luvmijeje:

Then this series is not for you because some my friends who are programmers hate it with passion.
i can relate to their pain trust me, but i still like the series, the reason why most people hate it is because they make you think programming and engineering is something you can do within the blink of an eye , so most programmers and engineers feel intimidated when watching the series, but this is just a series you know and you cant expect them to include the time they use in building one software or the other ... and the way happy always build a machine when ever they are in trouble within a short time range is annoying too, but all their code and process is damn real and is applicable but not with short time
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by luvmijeje(f): 2:01pm On Jun 05, 2016
Singapore1:
i can relate to their pain trust me, but i still like the series, the reason why most people hate it is because they make you think programming and engineering is something you can do within the blink of an eye , so most programmers and engineers feel intimidated when watching the series, but this is just a series you know and you cant expect them to include the time they use in building one software or the other ... and the way happy always build a machine when ever they are in trouble within a short time range is annoying too, but all their code and process is damn real and is applicable but not with short time

Hmmmmm, very insightful. I don't even know anything about coding so it's easier for me to believe anything they threw at me.

My issue is how they make going into into a terrorist stronghold so easy. To the the extent I'm starting to believe jack baur in 24 made things unnecessarily difficult for himself.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 2:19pm On Jun 05, 2016
luvmijeje:

Hmmmmm, very insightful. I don't even know anything about coding so it's easier for me to believe anything they threw at me.

My issue is how they make going into into a terrorist stronghold so easy. To the the extent I'm starting to believe jack baur in 24 made things unnecessarily difficult for himself.
lol yeah those guys will let an average programmer looks stupid ( but that will be a stupid programmer by the way )
no, jack bauer way of solving problem is more realistic in respect to time than these guys,
for example look at the rocket that other guy built, a stupid programmer or engineer will feel intimidated .. but we all know one man cant build a rocket
if you want to enjoy the series ignore the time they use in solving one problem or the other .
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by luvmijeje(f): 2:29pm On Jun 05, 2016
Singapore1:
lol yeah those guys will let an average programmer looks stupid ( but that will be a stupid programmer by the way )
no, jack bauer way of solving problem is more realistic in respect to time than these guys,
for example look at the rocket that other guy built, a stupid programmer or engineer will feel intimidated .. but we all know one man cant build a rocket
if you want to enjoy the series ignore the time they use in solving one problem or the other
Words!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Aida13: 1:41am On Jun 06, 2016
About to dive into Preacher episode one of Season one... Hope this is good. Or maybe I should wait till daytime...

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:56am On Jun 06, 2016
SIRcumalot:

is it the final episode?
did you see that ending coming ?

Are we not doing Phrasing? I mean, no body told me but if we are doing something else, that, I'd have a problem with.

Still,

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:29am On Jun 06, 2016
The Orphan that is Black. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KINGOFJAPAN: 6:06am On Jun 06, 2016
12 Monkeys.

Predestination in 13 episodes.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SIRcumalot: 7:56am On Jun 06, 2016
MasterEmmanu3l:

Are we not doing Phrasing? I mean, no body told me but if we are doing something else, that, I'd have a problem with.

Still,
I walked right into that one. grin.

veep is still the greatest thing on TV.

(1) (2) (3) ... (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) ... (2825) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Holav(m) and 4 guest(s)