Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,499 members, 7,847,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:22 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (410) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3563056 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) ... (2830) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 08, 2016
steppin:

After reading the comment in bold letters, it beats me why this mofo still replies my posts.
You are dumb.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by steppin: 6:15pm On Jun 08, 2016
bykebyke:

You are dumb.
Hahahaha! Back to square one.
Anu mpama.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 08, 2016
steppin:
Hahahaha! Back to square one. Anu mpama.
*sighs*
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 08, 2016
Singapore1 so you wan beat me?grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 6:36pm On Jun 08, 2016
bykebyke:
Singapore1 so you wan beat me?grin
yes sad
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 08, 2016
Singapore1:
yes sad
Wetin I do?grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 6:45pm On Jun 08, 2016
bykebyke:

Wetin I do?grin
troublesome
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by steppin: 6:46pm On Jun 08, 2016
Still on The Big bang theory Season 6...damn too funny.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 08, 2016
Singapore1:
troublesome
Troublesome?
That must be another Byke,cause as I am that I am,I'm not troublesome.grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 08, 2016
The Night Manager. cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 08, 2016
Bloodline S2.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ultimatesammie(m): 8:30pm On Jun 08, 2016
bykebyke:

Which wahala? grin
lol I dont even know why some peeps take u seriously at times grin grin u all would be on each others throat for series dat u wont make jack from nd frankly guys who cares if u watch looney tunes.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 08, 2016
Ultimatesammie:

lol I dont even know why some peeps take u seriously at times grin grin u all would be on each others throat for series dat u wont make jack from nd frankly guys who cares if u watch looney tunes.
Me sef o,small thing i go talk,e go be like say I put person for fire.grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KINGOFJAPAN: 8:47pm On Jun 08, 2016
naijababe:
Bloodline S2.
Hope S2 make sense like s1 oo?
Can't wait for the season finale make i download.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 8:54pm On Jun 08, 2016
Hand of God na complete trash. 4.5gb of my precious glo data gone for good.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 08, 2016
Bratking:
1series 4.5gb?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 9:18pm On Jun 08, 2016
Summary of the round 1 of the boxing bout between the resident clown and a veteran.

the resident clown threw a jab and it landed smack right on the jaw of the veteran. the veteran was stunned for a moment then quickly recovered and try to return the favor but the R.C was nimble on this feet, he quickly bounced away to the right and threw another quick jab at V. it connected with the nose of V and he saw stars. He reared back in pain but remarkably made a quick comeback and rain series of blows on R.C but R.C has already covered his face with his two arms. V sees this and gave him a wicked punch at the uncovered solar plexus. R.C squealed in pain but deftly and stylishly covered his whimper with a nervous laugh and pretended that the punch didn't hurt him, o de shi. the crowd roared, they loved it. V enraged come at RC with another series of blows but RC is spent, nothing dey tank again, he swiftly grabbed at V's arms and refused to let go. the ref Singapore separated the 2 boxers and then....time keeper ultimatesammie ranged the bell to end round 1. saved by the bell?.... grin grin grin

pls make una give us Round 2 o
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 9:22pm On Jun 08, 2016
bykebyke:
1series 4.5gb?
average size of one episode is 450mb more or less
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 9:33pm On Jun 08, 2016
KINGOFJAPAN:

season finale ke? abi u don forget sey Netflix no dey do like other networks wey dey release one episode every week? Dem released every thing on the 27th of last month o.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 9:34pm On Jun 08, 2016
Bratking:

average size of one episode is 450mb more or less
lwkmd, i have been there ..it can be painful
you gan sef, you should have downloaded an episode for testing
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 9:39pm On Jun 08, 2016
Singapore1:
lwkmd, i have been there ..it can be painful
you gan sef, you should have downloaded an episode for testing

I did! episode 1 was okay, never knew the rest will turn out to be utter junk.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KINGOFJAPAN: 10:29pm On Jun 08, 2016
Bratking:

season finale ke? abi u don forget sey Netflix no dey do like other networks wey dey release one episode every week? Dem released every thing on the 27th of last month o.
Na true oo.. nor mind me jare.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KINGOFJAPAN: 10:31pm On Jun 08, 2016
Bratking:
4.5 gb on glo? Bros you na Doro money spender oo. you never of mtn n airtel night plans?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 08, 2016
KINGOFJAPAN:

So far so good, i am watching other things in between

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 08, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iyke1989(m): 10:43pm On Jun 08, 2016
Bratking:

coming from a guy that rated yeye the brink as the best political series ever, your opinion is as flawed as ever. Elementary is better than sherlock and Miller portrays a far better sherlock with all his flaws and drug addictions than Cumberbatch had ever done.

the movies even though fun and commercial successes were very poor adaptation of Conan Doyle's novel, Downey's interpretation of sherlock is a genius that can deduce the future, well versed in martial art and speak in weird American accent even though he's supposed to be english. poor poor
oh boy !! U dey watch TV shows hanging downward like bat? Cumberbatch is d next thing to Robert.....abeg stop flopping...just for flopping sake!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 08, 2016
Who has seen it?

Economy is bad,no mb to waste. grin grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 11:35pm On Jun 08, 2016
bykebyke:
grin
make dem go sidan jhor angry
i just discovered it is only ten episode sha, so i will wait another 5-7 month , mtcheeew make dem kuku carry am away like play like play we will finish a season in less than 3 months mtcheew , that is why i like quantico ........very long
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 08, 2016
Singapore1:
make dem go sidan jhor angry
i just discovered it is only ten episode sha, so i will wait another 5-7 month , mtcheeew make dem kuku carry am away like play like play we will finish a season in less than 3 months mtcheew , that is why i like quantico ........very long
After you go say I deh find trouble. grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 12:49am On Jun 09, 2016
bykebyke:

After you go say I deh find trouble. grin grin
grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 3:09am On Jun 09, 2016
iyke1989:
oh boy !! U dey watch TV shows hanging downward like bat? Cumberbatch is d next thing to Robert.....abeg stop flopping...just for flopping sake!

hmmm you know the problem with opinions? it's like an assshole, everyone's got one. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) ... (2830) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.