Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (452) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3520879 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) ... (2819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 10:34am On Jul 18, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
They are all shitty grin
grin grin you no well.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Darey00(m): 10:55am On Jul 18, 2016
Bratking:

okay let's rewind a bit. I said something about bb never having an off episode(which was a statement of fact btw). now I wasn't forcing it down other's throat..just a response to phantom earlier comment about bb not picking up till the season 3. then you swooped in with your opinion that I was wrong, that the wire should be the one with the-never-off episode. in that scenario, you were trying to force your opinion on me not minding how wrong you were(the wire had an off season 5) and I told you as much. you agreed and the matter was laid to rest.

then you came at me again by blatantly disagreeing with me on bb yet again. you were still trying to enforce your opinion on me and of course I resisted.
this time you echoed what phantom said earlier. again I went on to reiterate that bb remains the number one tv series on top review sites(another fact).

so in all this, I'm not the one trying ty shove their questionable opinion on others, that would be you bruv.

at the end of the day, you ended up arguing on my side anyway that taste is indeed subjective. I think you're confused.

No wahala. make I run comot b4 oga koice c me for here lol.
Its 24, not The Wire by the way. I said 24

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mzflexydeeva(f): 12:33pm On Jul 18, 2016
I downloaded preacher, can't get pass episode 1. What's with this movie
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Boring: 1:00pm On Jul 18, 2016
anybody watching HBO's The night of the plot looks grt
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hyzicbond(m): 3:06pm On Jul 18, 2016
Bratking:

mehn your list is making me have a serious rethink on mine o. wow cheesy
Nah.. am still a Learner....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 3:46pm On Jul 18, 2016
hyzicbond:

Nah.. am still a Learner....
if you still consider yourself a learner after such a badass list, then there's no hope for the rest of us. cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 3:50pm On Jul 18, 2016
I couldn't get past the midpoint of stranger things. finally gave up and purge the whole stewpid shiit from my system. the worst netflix original series I've watched this year..marseilles is a close second.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 3:52pm On Jul 18, 2016
Boring:
anybody watching HBO's The night of the plot looks grt

is it a new series. what's the theme?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 4:00pm On Jul 18, 2016
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Boring: 4:14pm On Jul 18, 2016
Bratking:

is it a new series. what's the theme?

yea is a new series with good rating..
crime and all...how serious and far the cop can go if a white american is murdered and the suspect is from another race....mehn all the detective cares abt is to prove the suspect guilty even if the person is innocent.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Raymondreigns(m): 4:32pm On Jul 18, 2016
Vieira:
Game of Thrones Fringe The Event No Ordinary Family Caprica The Office Dr Who Ricky Gervais show starring Karl Pilkington Young Justice The Brave and the Bold Earths Mightest Heroes
.... Young Justice still dey??e end 4 season2 na
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 4:48pm On Jul 18, 2016
Boring:

yea is a new series with good rating..
crime and all...how serious and far the cop can go if a white american is murdered and the suspect is from another race....mehn all the detective cares abt is to prove the suspect guilty even if the person is innocent.

hmmm..sounds interesting. i'll look it up.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 4:50pm On Jul 18, 2016
Darey00:

Its 24, not The Wire by the way. I said 24
sorry..I mistook you for someone else.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by phantom(m): 8:00pm On Jul 18, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 8:36pm On Jul 18, 2016
boomtown.

one crime.. told from different perspective. addictive stuff.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hueyreckless0007: 10:14pm On Jul 18, 2016
Vice principals looking promising.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 12:12am On Jul 19, 2016
phantom:
grin grin grin grin grin

We spent last night with the same screens, Ballers. Vice Principals. Power
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lafuria1(m): 12:50am On Jul 19, 2016
Stranger thing:, it's brilliant, originality, and it's cool. Watched the entire season 1 of eight episode in a day.

Preacher : awesome too, typical AMC show. I like the theme
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hyzicbond(m): 12:56am On Jul 19, 2016
Bratking:

if you still consider yourself a learner after such a badass list, then there's no hope for the rest of us. cheesy

lol, if u say so but to be candid some series I listed were suggested here on this thread..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GregJo: 1:20am On Jul 19, 2016
I am watching THE WIRE!

finished season 1 and just started s2. This show reeks of greatness and i can't wait to consume all seasons

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ufranklin92(m): 5:27am On Jul 19, 2016
lafuria1:
Stranger thing:, it's brilliant, originality, and it's cool. Watched the entire season 1 of eight episode in a day.

I love stranger things kiss

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Emmyk(m): 8:52am On Jul 19, 2016
Power S3 E1.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by phantom(m): 3:27pm On Jul 19, 2016
Ufranklin92:

I love stranger things kiss

the show makes me feel the way i felt when i saw fringe and fargo season 1.........in my opinion they both occupy the same spot on my list ......2 solid shows..

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 3:36pm On Jul 19, 2016
GregJo:
I am watching THE WIRE!

finished season 1 and just started s2. This show reeks of greatness and i can't wait to consume all seasons

after you're thru, watch "the shield". that's another greatness.cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by phantom(m): 3:46pm On Jul 19, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin....... even with all the "serious" stuff going on in the background,you get to laugh once in a while... grin grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 3:50pm On Jul 19, 2016
lafuria1:

there's nothing original about the series at all. one of the most overused genres in present day television is none other than horror mystery genre. classics like xfiles, black mirror, utopia, carnivale, twilight zone and amhs have in the past treated themes resembling the theme of stranger things.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by UjSizzle(f): 4:24pm On Jul 19, 2016
Bratking:
stranger things

the series okay, nothing I haven't seen before. reminds me a bit of x-files tho. 3 episodes gone and I'm yet to get into it. add to that..too many kids playing major roles mehn. jeez angry

Typical of Netflix.

I downloaded the first three episodes, but in no hurry to watch.

Suits
Daredevil s2
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Boring: 4:54pm On Jul 19, 2016
phantom:
grin grin grin grin grin grin....... even with all the "serious" stuff going on in the background,you get to laugh once in a while... grin grin

which app are u using to watch the video with subtitle wink
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 19, 2016
grin grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by phantom(m): 8:22pm On Jul 19, 2016
Boring:

which app are u using to watch the video with subtitle wink

no app o!! just go to subscene.com, search for your tv show,choose the appropriate subtitle for your tv show quality(e.g hdtv,webrip,web-dl etc),
download it,extract and put the file in the same folder with the main file. make sure both files have the same filename.
watch your stuff and the subtitle automatically appears. cheers.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Boring: 10:03pm On Jul 19, 2016
phantom:

no app o!! just go to subscene.com, search for your tv show,choose the appropriate subtitle for your tv show quality(e.g hdtv,webrip,web-dl etc),
download it,extract and put the file in the same folder with the main file. make sure both files have the same filename.
watch your stuff and the subtitle automatically appears. cheers.

nice one man...will give it a try
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by simababe(f): 10:50pm On Jul 19, 2016
Wayward pines, deviousmaids 4

(1) (2) (3) ... (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) ... (2819) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.