Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (936) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3532640 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (933) (934) (935) (936) (937) (938) (939) ... (2821) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by veekid(m): 6:34pm On Jan 19, 2018
rationalmind:

The punisher
The fall
Thanks man
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Doctee: 9:26pm On Jan 19, 2018
TV_Series wey I enjoyed
Banshee
Got
Taken
Strike back
Vikings
Knight fall
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by paradigmshift(m): 10:21pm On Jan 19, 2018
American crime story season 2.

season 1 was lit..

now watching.....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by paradigmshift(m): 10:23pm On Jan 19, 2018
fergieboy:

Very dope film
Action packed and suspence filled
I think it edge blindspot though.. But still watching

shooter is average, don't compare it to blind spot.....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by paradigmshift(m): 10:24pm On Jan 19, 2018
adamx23:
Lethal weapon is my favourite series at least until GOT returns..
It's awesome.

lethal weapon crap
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by paradigmshift(m): 10:24pm On Jan 19, 2018
bodyonchecheche:
American Crime Story Season 2: The Assassination of Gianni Versace

u Sabi ..

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by paradigmshift(m): 10:27pm On Jan 19, 2018
introvertme:

Their plan won't work,I was watching a video on YouTube yesterday only to discover that this person that I thought was a woman on Star TV series is a man

I almost threw up,I'm done with the show. They can keep their nonsense to themselves

ur brain dey work self ?
even the show tell u say na man from day one but later changed to woman. na back of TV u dey watch.
I love the series, better than useless empire.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by paradigmshift(m): 10:29pm On Jan 19, 2018
kingmexy1997:
Marvels the force

enough of marvel nonsense
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mkmoney(m): 10:32pm On Jan 19, 2018
Grown-ish is My favorite right now... Any other fan
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CSTR2: 11:02pm On Jan 19, 2018
The resident

A proper medical series after Grey's anatomy, not that the good doctor nonsense

There is even the added bonus of having a Nigerian female doctor Okafor in the series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 20, 2018
paradigmshift:

u Sabi ..
Watched it?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by paradigmshift(m): 3:37am On Jan 20, 2018
bodyonchecheche:

Watched it?
yes
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 20, 2018
Watching the following shows intermittently:

A fan of Jimmy Mcgovern, thus:

- Banished: Classic Mcgovern. Grim. Bleak. Cynical. British Prisoners are shipped to the colony of Australia and forced to live under the iron rule of Red Coats (British Army). To survive in the harsh environment, each prisoner must learn to scheme against the soldiers as well as their fellow condemned.

- Accused: Another Mcgovern masterpiece. A 10 episodic anthology show (split between 2 seasons) about individuals accused of murder and the events leading up to the fact. You get to watch the events unfold and, hence, form your own opinion. Each episode is standalone and unique from the next.

- Broken: The newest Jimmy Mcgovern installment. It has all the bleakness that characterize all his shows. A very flawed Catholic priest must look beyond his tortured past to help his poor and downtrodden parish.

- Fearless: A whodunnit... well, sorta. A mystery/thriller. A Human rights lawyer must prove the innocence of a convicted killer, who's serving a life sentence for the murder of a schoolgirl 14 years earlier.

- Cuffs: A dramedy about cops. A fresh and sometimes hilarious take on the challenges of British frontline policing.

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by deji80: 9:53am On Jan 20, 2018
introvertme:

Their plan won't work,I was watching a video on YouTube yesterday only to discover that this person that I thought was a woman on Star TV series is a man

I almost threw up,I'm done with the show. They can keep their nonsense to themselves
what is the name of the movie
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 12:16pm On Jan 20, 2018
The gifted, first of all I'm glad that lunatic Dr Campbell is dead
So we have the good and bad mutants
Never liked the froster sisters
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 1:03pm On Jan 20, 2018
paradigmshift:

ur brain dey work self ?
even the show tell u say na man from day one but later changed to woman. na back of TV u dey watch.
I love the series, better than useless empire.

Dem talk am for the show? shocked

Which episode?

Well I have a reason behind my ignorance, I usually fastward cos I'm only interested in star,

Really sorry for the error,It's like you're a fanboy of the show,cos d way you attacked me ehn

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 1:10pm On Jan 20, 2018
deji80:
what is the name of the movie
Star
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kkkossy(m): 1:19pm On Jan 20, 2018
HTGAWM is back

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by paradigmshift(m): 1:27pm On Jan 20, 2018
introvertme:

Dem talk am for the show? shocked

Which episode?

Well I have a reason behind my ignorance, I usually fastward cos I'm only interested in star,

Really sorry for the error,It's like you're a fanboy of the show,cos d way you attacked me ehn

I love the show bro .
the show never hid anything from d beginning. why u go they fast forward now ?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 20, 2018
paradigmshift:
yes
How did you find it?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 1:30pm On Jan 20, 2018
paradigmshift:

I love the show bro .
the show never hid anything from d beginning. why u go they fast forward now ?

there's one black farrgot/cross dresser + when latifah is giving advice I loose Patience
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by paradigmshift(m): 2:01pm On Jan 20, 2018
introvertme:

there's one black farrgot/cross dresser + when latifah is giving advice I loose Patience

lol just watch the movie n ignore those people
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 3:33pm On Jan 20, 2018
Blindspot

what's Roman's endgame.....hmm......
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 3:35pm On Jan 20, 2018
sod09:
The gifted, first of all I'm glad that lunatic Dr Campbell is dead
So we have the good and bad mutants
Never liked the froster sisters

Lorna Gone Rogue.....like they read my mind.......I'm thinking she's Magneto's daughter.....grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FBS: 4:02pm On Jan 20, 2018
Want to try out Knightfall.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 4:08pm On Jan 20, 2018
SAMBHOSS:

Lorna Gone Rogue.....like they read my mind.......I'm thinking she's Magneto's daughter.....grin
well you maybe right
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IbrahimMav: 5:02pm On Jan 20, 2018
koice:
Watching the following shows intermittently:

A fan of Jimmy Mcgovern, thus:

- Banished: Classic Mcgovern. Grim. Bleak. Cynical. British Prisoners are shipped to the colony of Australia and forced to live under the iron rule of Red Coats (British Army). To survive in the harsh environment, each prisoner must learn to scheme against the soldiers as well as their fellow condemned.

- Accused: Another Mcgovern masterpiece. A 10 episodic anthology show (split between 2 seasons) about individuals accused of murder and the events leading up to the fact. You get to watch the events unfold and, hence, form your own opinion. Each episode is standalone and unique from the next.

- Broken: The newest Jimmy Mcgovern installment. It has all the bleakness that characterize all his shows. A very flawed Catholic priest must look beyond his tortured past to help his poor and downtrodden parish.

- Fearless: A whodunnit... well, sorta. A mystery/thriller. A Human rights lawyer must prove the innocence of a convicted killer, who's serving a life sentence for the murder of a schoolgirl 14 years earlier.

- Cuffs: A dramedy about cops. A fresh and sometimes hilarious take on the challenges of British frontline policing.

the big boss. grin grin
Longest time. Shey you still dey yankee? happy new year oo. cheesy
can you post a link to banished and accused pls? been searching everywhere and can't find them anywhere. and can you also provide a link to gomorra?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 20, 2018
@koice

It's like we have to wait till the end of the year to get Gommorra season 3 sad
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 20, 2018
Gungnir:
@koice

It's like we have to wait till the end of the year to get Gommorra season 3 sad

The Season 3 is out. You just have to know where to look, that's all. It's on Dailymotion, I think.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 20, 2018
koice:

The Season 3 is out. You just have to know where to look, that's all. It's on Dailymotion, I think.

I know it's out but to download it from, na wahala.

(1) (2) (3) ... (933) (934) (935) (936) (937) (938) (939) ... (2821) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.