Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,627 members, 7,840,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Sex Is One Of The Things I Really Look Forward To In Marriage, But....☹️ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Is One Of The Things I Really Look Forward To In Marriage, But....☹️ (292 Views)

"We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer / I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest / "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sex Is One Of The Things I Really Look Forward To In Marriage, But....☹️ by JInseiMatters: 1:02pm On Aug 20, 2021
SEX INTIMACY IN OUR MARRIAGE LIFE, is an important topic/ area that couples should not play or joke with.

Mr. and Mrs. Anani shares their experience in early years of their marriage and and how they managed and overcame it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EC8dloQrlzc

(1) (Reply)

. / What's Your Favourite Type Of Centre Rug / �why Dating Now A Days Is Screwed Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.