Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Jumoke Oyeleke Buried In Lagos (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jumoke Oyeleke Buried In Lagos (Pictures) (38887 Views)

Tajudeen Bakare Charged With Murder Of Jumoke Oyeleke / Yoruba Nation Rally: Autopsy Faults Police Claim, Says Jumoke Oyeleke Was Shot / Jumoke Monsurat Oyeleke's Mother: Police Threatened To Shoot Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jumoke Oyeleke Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by techWriter1: 3:15pm On Aug 20, 2021
misery until those who unload her innocent transfusion.
Re: Jumoke Oyeleke Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by yemmight(m): 3:18pm On Aug 20, 2021
Whoever killed that lady will never know peace including the families of the killers.

1 Like

Re: Jumoke Oyeleke Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by babajero(m): 3:19pm On Aug 20, 2021
Goodman777:

And also those who approach matters with violence knowing fully well that lives must be involved

RIP
And those who sees protest as violent approach.

1 Like

Re: Jumoke Oyeleke Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by Abakelawal(f): 3:21pm On Aug 20, 2021
Why dey no put her inside coffin
Re: Jumoke Oyeleke Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by zudozz: 3:21pm On Aug 20, 2021
See d shallow grave.. I hope they will not exhume the body later.

Lagos cemetery na wa!
Re: Jumoke Oyeleke Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by Lovenorth: 3:22pm On Aug 20, 2021
It is not good to be stubborn RIP
Re: Jumoke Oyeleke Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by Evidenx(m): 3:23pm On Aug 20, 2021
It will take the grace of God for this country to be good,why? The blood of too many innocent souls are crying against her.

Nigeria failed her,she went out to sell sachet water to survive yet nigeria still killed her.

Rip.
Re: Jumoke Oyeleke Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by Goodman777: 3:26pm On Aug 20, 2021
babajero:
And those who sees protest as violent approach.

I don't support our system of government but u must not recklessly go against a sovereign state in the name of protest knowing fully well the situation in the country. It is worthy to note that protest has procedure
Re: Jumoke Oyeleke Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by joefelin2345: 3:28pm On Aug 20, 2021
Goodman777:
Igboho is responsible for her death

That guy standing by her grave seems more like urinating or making incantation

RIP
How was CSI is responsible for her death if I may ask? For fighting for her liberation or what? If the country is being governed well, would she be selling pure water in the first place? Try to allow sense into your blocky head. RIP to the Lady & may God comfort her family & other loved ones.
Re: Jumoke Oyeleke Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by Danisaint112(m): 3:28pm On Aug 20, 2021
May her soul rest in peace. cry

If she had known she would have stayed back that day but you never can tell life is just unpredictable.

If you are planning to purchase a tokunbo car, click the link in my signature to learn how you can import clean Tokunbo cars yourself while saving not less than N500,000 naira on each car purchase.
Just visit the link in my signature and send me a message on WhatsApp.
Re: Jumoke Oyeleke Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:32pm On Aug 20, 2021
Ogun kill Buhari and all Nigerian politicians together from A-Z.

E no go better for all of una together! angry

1 Like

Re: Jumoke Oyeleke Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 20, 2021
RIP

But why is her grave so shallow?
Re: Jumoke Oyeleke Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by wink2015(m): 4:02pm On Aug 20, 2021
Rip.
Re: Jumoke Oyeleke Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by Goodman777: 4:04pm On Aug 20, 2021
joefelin2345:
How was CSI is responsible for her death if I may ask? For fighting for her liberation or what? If the country is being governed well, would she be selling pure water in the first place? Try to allow sense into your blocky head. RIP to the Lady & may God comfort her family & other loved ones.

Soft head, a lot of folks out here passed through rough patch but u will be callous in reasoning if u think that selling pure water is living in bondage

1 Like

Re: Jumoke Oyeleke Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by InvertedHammer: 4:05pm On Aug 20, 2021
/
Even at death some people still put gates around their graves. No trespassing?

/

1 Like

Re: Jumoke Oyeleke Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by Goldenheart002(f): 4:05pm On Aug 20, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Sadly, I'm really touched by this but this grave isn't too deep naaa, kilode ?

Looks more like a temporary arrangement, she might be taken out in a week's time
Re: Jumoke Oyeleke Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by Epeegee(m): 4:08pm On Aug 20, 2021
Goodman777:

RIP
because ighoho was present during the protest?educated illiterate nah wetin you be
Re: Jumoke Oyeleke Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by Epeegee(m): 4:10pm On Aug 20, 2021
MrNipplesLover:
Ogun kill Buhari and all Nigerian politicians together from A-Z.

E no go better for all of una together! angry
No too dey swear bro,make we just offer them psalm 35

1 Like

Re: Jumoke Oyeleke Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by Poanan: 4:17pm On Aug 20, 2021
Maxymilliano:

Exactly, by the time rain falls it is going to smell.
Re: Jumoke Oyeleke Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by sapientia(m): 4:22pm On Aug 20, 2021
That little girl killed by Sanwo Olu
Re: Jumoke Oyeleke Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by effort1: 4:30pm On Aug 20, 2021
I'm sure the Islamic Bigot, monogamy, is rejoicing over this news. Any news supporting buhari's Islamic cum Fulani hegemony agenda alsyws make him.happy.
Re: Jumoke Oyeleke Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by Alaganature09(m): 4:35pm On Aug 20, 2021
jaxxy:
Even a simple autopsy report was inconclusive. Nigeria we hail thee. undecided undecided

Autopsy was conducted but Dem die the matter....fear Nigeria people nah even falana was shouting upanda but las las e kept quiet probably he as be bribe...may God almighty save us from this country
Re: Jumoke Oyeleke Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by fineberry(m): 4:54pm On Aug 20, 2021
Rest On young lady... Naija no help matter o.
Re: Jumoke Oyeleke Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by Lewisdinho(m): 5:00pm On Aug 20, 2021
Rip Little Star
God rest your soul
Re: Jumoke Oyeleke Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by AmadorSays: 5:07pm On Aug 20, 2021
RIP to her
Re: Jumoke Oyeleke Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by Skoonheid(f): 5:13pm On Aug 20, 2021
This blessed one has gone to rest with her maker. The CIC that's vicariously liable for her demise is partying in Abuja at his son's wedding , never thought it fit to reach out to the bereaved family of this blessed one. God of Justice ,let loose your arrows of judgement on the head of this CIC, let the arrows hit their target. Let the sounds of their revelry turn to mourning, let weeping and gnashing of teeth be evermore in his present and future generations.
Re: Jumoke Oyeleke Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by mdsne(m): 5:24pm On Aug 20, 2021
Goodman777:

RIP
bahd guy o
Re: Jumoke Oyeleke Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by Ikpeyi: 5:35pm On Aug 20, 2021
Hmmmm

Rest in Peace beautiful soul....
Re: Jumoke Oyeleke Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by omoadeleye(m): 5:41pm On Aug 20, 2021
Maxymilliano:

Una get issue sha... Complains up and down... Go help them dig am deeper na
Re: Jumoke Oyeleke Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by PrudencyFeats: 5:50pm On Aug 20, 2021
Rest in peace dear.

Pedson say he no want to be part of Nigeria again... Fulani man say we must be or deafh.

Buy shey this Atan cemetery no dey full?
Re: Jumoke Oyeleke Buried In Lagos (Pictures) by winner37(m): 6:29pm On Aug 20, 2021
Imagine how she will be feeling if when she wakes up and realized that she is dead ?
Very heartbroken , may her soul rest in peace.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ijeoma Ozichi Writes Chimamanda Adichie On The Oba Of Lagos Statement To Igbos / How I Warned Jonathan Of Northern Conspiracy That Led To His Defeat – David Mark / Policemen And Charly Boy At Topless Protest In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.