Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) (104192 Views)

Miles Routledge 'Lord Miles' Captured By Taliban / Woman 'Executed By Taliban For Not Wearing Burqa' (Graphic Photos) / US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by bola4dprec(m): 5:52pm On Aug 20, 2021
Wawelexy:
That's why the president had to flee...... But na power tussle go scatter them las las. America would capture afghan back within few years
I condemned barbaric behaviours of bastard Taliban but I thought Afghanistan is an independent Nation ? Why do you people overrated Americans
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by Theboss100(m): 5:52pm On Aug 20, 2021
Jostoman:
which one be Isa panterrorist again grin grin
Isa Pantami of course. A terrorist sympathizer

Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by ibuildstuff(m): 5:53pm On Aug 20, 2021
falseprophet:
This standard practice in the event of a military coup, nothing religious about this.

He fought Taliban, his countrymen on the side of the enemies, a saboteur deserve his judgement when the chips are down

You couldn't have said it better wise one
How can u be irreligious and support Taliban.
Weird people.

Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by Freebirs(f): 5:55pm On Aug 20, 2021
No wonder Ghani run...4cked heads
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by Wawelexy(m): 5:56pm On Aug 20, 2021
bola4dprec:

I condemned barbaric behaviours of bastard Taliban but I thought Afghanistan is an independent Nation ? Why do you people overrated Americans
........ Overrate? Even the head of taliban can say america is overrated........

Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by farem: 5:57pm On Aug 20, 2021
viyon02:
There is this question I do ask myself and the answer keep pointing to one direction, why is lslam is associated with violence, brutality, killing, destruction and many inhuman activities? I need genuine answer with conviction and no insult because am not religion fanatic.

The solution to your puzzle lies in and out of with the progenitor of this movement of piss
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by viyon02: 5:59pm On Aug 20, 2021
Datsme:

Because the media made you to believe that. All those attributes associated with Islam can also be linked to Christianity, Judaism and other beliefs. Due to the interest of the West which is to have free access to the resources of the Arab nations undisturbed of which it is not possible, then they create a kind of religious war for them to have a reason to penetrate them with the help of the media and with that their interests will be achieved.

See my brother, there are more to what you are reading or hearing from the media if only you want to be objective. Remember, there are two infact three sides of a story; the accused account, the defendant account and the truth about the matter.

I hope this my little explanation helps you.

Thank you
But we see video of lsis and Boko Haram involved in violence now.what can you say about this?

Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by ibuildstuff(m): 5:59pm On Aug 20, 2021
kingbee90:
Sleepy Joe Biden's handling of this Afghanistan issue is a Big Flop. Donald Trump would have handled it better because Obama, Biden & the Democrats are sympathetic to Islamic terrorists.

Btw: Why is Islam associated with killings and Bloodshed?
Trump lost still dey pain u
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by DrMuzungu(m): 6:02pm On Aug 20, 2021
Skoonheid:
Jihad is the permanent obligation on all Muslims until the whole world is made the Dar Al Islam.
Don't toy with these folks people, they are the Satan manifesting itself

Nothing that can't be fixed with Uranium, Plutonium or both.
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by Sammology: 6:04pm On Aug 20, 2021
Righteousness2:
This shows what should be expected in the days ahead !

I know their next targets will be for those who have become Christians there. I Hear there are about 8,000 Strong Christians in the country and they have gone into hiding as they have become targets of these agents of antichrist.

Many will definitely go this way.
Stay Strong Brethren! We are Praying for you.

Where you even stand
Initially you were against USA
Nawa for this confusionist
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by ibuildstuff(m): 6:05pm On Aug 20, 2021
Datsme:

Because the media made you to believe that. All those attributes associated with Islam can also be linked to Christianity, Judaism and other beliefs. Due to the interest of the West which is to have free access to the resources of the Arab nations undisturbed of which it is not possible, then they create a kind of religious war for them to have a reason to penetrate them with the help of the media and with that their interests will be achieved.

See my brother, there are more to what you are reading or hearing from the media if only you want to be objective. Remember, there are two infact three sides of a story; the accused account, the defendant account and the truth about the matter.

I hope this my little explanation helps you.

Thank you
Ok, why don't u travel to Taliban to hear their side of the story.

Besides we know America didn't outrightly invade Afghanistan, it was Soviet union who did.
America only help the rebels defeat Soviet union and left.
The rebels recruited more people, took over the country and became extremist forming Taliban.
America went back in 2001 to tame the monster they have created.
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by DonroxyII: 6:05pm On Aug 20, 2021
udoji2021:

All this religions are organized scams used to oppress the poor.
And yes, islam is always related to violence, same as Christianity is always related to hypocrisy.

Abandon all this religious beliefs in your life and know peace.
There Is no peace in the Universe ... The only Peace is God !
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by xpool(m): 6:07pm On Aug 20, 2021
udoji2021:
Religion is killing people more than covid-19 virus, diseases, suicide, guns all natural deaths combined.

Personally, I'm done with organized religion.

It is not religion that is killing people, people have been killing people for themselves.
The hearts of man is deceptive, what they say is not what is their hearts

Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by DonroxyII: 6:08pm On Aug 20, 2021
Righteousness2:
This shows what should be expected in the days ahead !

I know their next targets will be for those who have become Christians there. I Hear there are about 8,000 Strong Christians in the country and they have gone into hiding as they have become targets of these agents of antichrist.

Many will definitely go this way.
Stay Strong Brethren! We are Praying for you.
Don't just pray for them ... Strap them up with tools to fight the oppression!
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by compton11(m): 6:12pm On Aug 20, 2021
udoji2021:
Religion is killing people more than covid-19 virus, diseases, suicide, guns all natural deaths combined.

Personally, I'm done with organized religion.
and how Is that related to religious matter?
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by Ayed44: 6:14pm On Aug 20, 2021
Sebastine1994:
If I were a president I would help northern Nigerians adopt Islamic sharia law, then I would destroy them with their own religion.

I would use the religious police against them, use it to halve their population until they begin to resent Islam

Use neighbors to spy on neighbors and pay them well for exposing their adulterous neighbor. I want Muslims to be suspicious of their brothers and enforce extreme sharia like private and public beheading.

I would make sure they truly abide by their Islamic law, I would make sure I send them back to the 2nd century

I would make sure that they don't receive polio vaccine and keep them illiterate, use their dead brothers as organ donors.

Trust me, it would scare even the MUSLIMS.
Play their game. It is win win

..In 2003 I lived in Saudi Arabia as an Expatriate. That is when i became an atheist.

female students in school were burnt to death because thé police didn't want to see female unclothedness.

F
As if you would remain the president forever...

Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by bola4dprec(m): 6:17pm On Aug 20, 2021
Wawelexy:
........ Overrate? Even the head of taliban can say america is overrated........
What is the primary assignment of America in Afghanistan ?
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by generalwo(m): 6:21pm On Aug 20, 2021
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by generalwo(m): 6:23pm On Aug 20, 2021
viyon02:
There is this question I do ask myself and the answer keep pointing to one direction, why is lslam is associated with violence, brutality, killing, destruction and many inhuman activities? I need genuine answer with conviction and no insult because am not religion fanatic.
...... Any group of people who allow the majority of its population pray towards mecca is bound to end up like this if they ever put up any resistance...... Islam has never been known for peace! From all corners of the earth, they are always involved in one form of violence or the other
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by Danjikanbauchi: 6:23pm On Aug 20, 2021
emmabest2000:
These people just want to paint Islam black
The truth is that there are still good Muslims
the only good Muslim is a death Muslim.

They said no revenge but now they are service chiefs.

Believe any Muslim at your own risk.

Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by chloride6: 6:23pm On Aug 20, 2021
Changed indeed.
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by Luckysbab: 6:24pm On Aug 20, 2021
Sebastine1994:
If I were a president I would help northern Nigerians adopt Islamic sharia law, then I would destroy them with their own religion.

I would use the religious police against them, use it to halve their population until they begin to resent Islam

Use neighbors to spy on neighbors and pay them well for exposing their adulterous neighbor. I want Muslims to be suspicious of their brothers and enforce extreme sharia like private and public beheading.

I would make sure they truly abide by their Islamic law, I would make sure I send them back to the 2nd century

I would make sure that they don't receive polio vaccine and keep them illiterate, use their dead brothers as organ donors.

Trust me, it would scare even the MUSLIMS.
Play their game. It is win win

..In 2003 I lived in Saudi Arabia as an Expatriate. That is when i became an atheist.

female students in school were burnt to death because thé police didn't want to see female unclothedness.

F

You're just a foolish liar. There's no punishment by burning in Islaam. Expatriate indeed. Fool!
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by bola4dprec(m): 6:24pm On Aug 20, 2021
Wawelexy:
interverance of American in Afghanistan policy making in the first place was an act of illegality
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by Omaefe(m): 6:28pm On Aug 20, 2021
And one top idiotic politician in Kano is happy watching this. This is wat Yu fools want to bring to naija abi? Na una head una go use carry am. I can never one of Yu .
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by Reeses: 6:28pm On Aug 20, 2021
You see the so called “religion of peace”? Odikwa egwu
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by NoFucksToGive: 6:35pm On Aug 20, 2021
falseprophet:
This standard practice in the event of a military coup, nothing religious about this.

He fought Taliban, his countrymen on the side of the enemies, a saboteur deserve his judgement when the chips are down

You couldn't have said it better wise one

Shut up

Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by colestephan86: 6:38pm On Aug 20, 2021
Wawelexy:
That's why the president had to flee...... But na power tussle go scatter them las las. America would capture afghan back within few years
That's what will destroy them. They all will want power at thesame time.
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by colestephan86: 6:39pm On Aug 20, 2021

Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by colestephan86: 6:40pm On Aug 20, 2021
Starboytwo:
Shout out sawon Taliban.

If you know you had worked/snitched/arrested/kill or help kill a Taliban, then you need to hop on a plane and jakpa. Afghanistan is not for you.

A word they say.
It's spelt ja pa. KP isn't in yoruba
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 20, 2021
milliondollas:
[quote author=viyon02

THE DEVIL COME NOT BUT TO STEAL, TO KILL AND TO DESTROY ANY ONE WHOSE ACTIVITIES FALL WITHIN IS OF THE DEVIL, ISLAM IS A SATANIC RELIGION
Which one is the better Religion ?
Religion is a scam.
Christian preachers carry guns in the northern parts of Nigeria.
Traditional religion priest kill people for rituals.
Religion is a big scam.
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by Toktee(m): 6:47pm On Aug 20, 2021
Wawelexy:
It has started already with the other militants group vowing to crush the Taliban,even the Taliban are not comfortable at the moment.

In days or months to come America will start assassinating their leaders one by one.
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by Unrated900(m): 6:50pm On Aug 20, 2021
viyon02:

The reasons is because their boss fought from
The beginning till the end.
Islam is a religion of war death and killing
The boss in hell told them to kill the unbelievers
It’s the religion of piss.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Pillowcases Full Of Snakes Keep Getting Dumped Outside A UK Fire Station (Pix) / Kenyan Woman Caught With Her Grandson In Bed (Photos) / 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death