Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) (104185 Views)

Miles Routledge 'Lord Miles' Captured By Taliban / Woman 'Executed By Taliban For Not Wearing Burqa' (Graphic Photos) / US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by omojeesu(m): 5:12pm On Aug 20, 2021
udoji2021:
Religion is killing people more than covid-19 virus, diseases, suicide, guns all natural deaths combined.

Personally, I'm done with organized religion.

Please let's stop this religion mantra.
There are many religions in the world.
Call a spade a spade.
Which of the religions are you talking about?

Thank God that Jesus didn't establish any religion. If you are done with organized religion l appeal to you just embrace Jesus.

No religion can save anybody.

Satan brought only 2 things into the world: sin first, then religion. Why did he bring religion? He did that to deceive sinful man that his salvation from sin is (in / through) religion but "without the shedding of blood, there is no remission of sin". That's why Jesus had to shed His holy and pure blood for mankind.

Religion kills! Jesus saves!!

No Jesus! No eternal life!!
Know Jesus! Know eternal life!!

3 Likes

Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by Jostoman: 5:12pm On Aug 20, 2021
Wawelexy:
...... u need some brain evaluation.....
is this what some people are calling religion of peace?
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:18pm On Aug 20, 2021
viyon02:
There is this question I do ask myself and the answer keep pointing to one direction, why is lslam is associated with violence, brutality, killing, destruction and many inhuman activities? I need genuine answer with conviction and no insult because am not religion fanatic.

you obviously know very little about your history....ALL religions are associated with massacres and destruction.
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by FoolishBoy419: 5:20pm On Aug 20, 2021
viyon02:
There is this question I do ask myself and the answer keep pointing to one direction, why is lslam is associated with violence, brutality, killing, destruction and many inhuman activities? I need genuine answer with conviction and no insult because am not religion fanatic.

Christianity did far far worse than Islam. Why?
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by Jamesbiodun(m): 5:22pm On Aug 20, 2021
No covid-19 in Afghanistan angry
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 20, 2021
Eturu Bey people - always in the dusty bush grin
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by TONYE001(m): 5:23pm On Aug 20, 2021
Righteousness2:
This shows what should be expected in the days ahead !

I know their next targets will be for those who have become Christians there. I Hear there are about 8,000 Strong Christians in the country and they have gone into hiding as they have become targets of these agents of antichrist.

Many will definitely go this way.
Stay Strong Brethren! We are Praying for you.

Their targets are both Christians and Muslims. Anyone that doesn't agree with their ideology is in danger. Let's not make this another Christian-versus-Muslim issue.
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by Jostoman: 5:24pm On Aug 20, 2021
Theboss100:
Who are those saying these groups of terrorists are refined and modern.
Do terrorists change their idealogy

Their aim is to kill and destroy.

Anything Islam touches, it destroys.

ISLAM-A-BAD true true.

Over to Isa Panterrorist and his cousins.

Nairaland Terrorist sympathizers can hug a life transformer. It will help a lot.
which one be Isa panterrorist again grin grin
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by CaptainAyub: 5:26pm On Aug 20, 2021
udoji2021:
Religion is killing people more than covid-19 virus, diseases, suicide, guns all natural deaths combined.

Be courageous to state which religion that is killing ppl.
If you mention islamabad, you go die?

1 Like

Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by viyon02: 5:27pm On Aug 20, 2021
naija4life247:

I am a Muslim, I am ashamed of so called fellow Muslims. Even those that we say worship Lucifer do not exhibit such violence that some Muslims do
l respect your courage and you must be man of honor for admitting the fact..... That mean you don't support the violence in Islam, may be we need may people of your kind to lecture and throw more light for the people.
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by Nitong(f): 5:27pm On Aug 20, 2021
Fuccccck
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by BeardedMeat(m): 5:28pm On Aug 20, 2021
oluwaseyi0:
I'm surprised I didn't have to swear before making this comment
They are trying so hard to dissociate themselves from the Taliban but kolewerk. Antichristian should come and carry his bloda.
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by viyon02: 5:29pm On Aug 20, 2021
tgwltm:

Can You Be Associate VIOLENCE, BRUTALITY, KILLING, DESTRUCTION AND MANY INHUMAN ACTIVITIES With Israel �� Killing, Maiming And Terrorizing Palestine �� Or I Should Mind My Business?
you have a point too
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by viyon02: 5:30pm On Aug 20, 2021
bigcasava1:
Is only a fanatic that can give u the right answer.
hummmm you have point too
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by jimmynauty: 5:30pm On Aug 20, 2021
udoji2021:

Which is UNorganized religion?
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by bilulu(m): 5:32pm On Aug 20, 2021
viyon02:
And no one is ready to answer that question because deep down, they all share same belief and ideology. Islam and peace are two parallel lines
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by wink2015(m): 5:33pm On Aug 20, 2021
Goodvibes007:
If only the Afghans had fought for themselves. America or NATO is not the saviour.
Afghans killing Afghans. Muslims killing muslims. Nothing else to see.

I support your views of the PEOPLES POWER in taking up the TALIBAN instead of running, crying and dying like chicken before the Taliban.

I think the western world like America is still needed in balancing the power in Afghanistan and later leave the people to fight to defend their interest.

In Libya for example, the west helped to defeat Ghadaffi and after they ( the Libyan themselves ) did not just wait for the west to finish the business.

The good people of Libya slug it out and the civil war raged on between the support of late Ghadafi and the opposition.

NONE OF THE OPPOSING FORCES IN LIBYA SURRENDER TO EACH OTHER.

We have those dictating from Benghazi, and those dictating from Tripoli and Sirte.

LET THE PEOPLE OF AFGHANISTAN COPY THE STRATEGIES THE LIBYAN USE IN REDUCING THE GHADAFI FORCE AND OTHER ELEMENT.

They should not just wait for AMERICA OR EUROPE TO DO IT ALL.

I think there should be CIVIL WAR IN AFGHANISTAN that will reduce the taliban influence.

America will even come to their rescue if they adopt the LIBYAN EXAMPLE.

WESTERNISED AFGHANISTANI SHOULD NOT ALLOW THE TALIBAN TO INTRODUCE "TALIBANIZATION"

They should resist them with their blood and let see if they can gain strength to kill people who think outside their belief.

TALABANIZATION MUST NOT STAND.
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by GodwinIO(m): 5:34pm On Aug 20, 2021
udoji2021:

All this religions are organized scams used to oppress the poor.
And yes, islam is always related to violence, same as Christianity is always related to hypocrisy.

Abandon all this religious beliefs in your life and know peace.
please pray for wisdom.
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by Edusouls(m): 5:35pm On Aug 20, 2021
It’s a religion that teaches some Good things like humility, unworldliness, loyalty, but attached to it is pure evil, introduced to Mohammed by the devil himself, the religion itself was spread by bloodshed.
viyon02:
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by Lovenorth: 5:35pm On Aug 20, 2021
Odingo1:

You writing out of point, we are talking of modern world and some Muslims still found it good to be killing people like they are donkeys.

Christians, Muslims other religions kill in the olden days when the world is in the dark ages.
Trash as usual
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by GodwinIO(m): 5:36pm On Aug 20, 2021
omojeesu:

Please let's stop this religion mantra.
There are many religions in the world.
Call a spade a spade.
Which of the religions are you talking about?

Thank God that Jesus didn't establish any religion. If you are done with organized religion l appeal to you just embrace Jesus.

No religion can save anybody.

Satan brought only 2 things into the world: sin first, then religion. Why did he bring religion? He did that to deceive sinful man that his salvation from sin is (in / through) religion but "without the shedding of blood, there is no remission of sin". That's why Jesus had to shed His holy and pure blood for mankind.

Religion kills! Jesus saves!!

No Jesus! No eternal life!!
Know Jesus! Know eternal life!!
May the almighty GOD keep and bless you my dear.

1 Like

Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by viyon02: 5:41pm On Aug 20, 2021
Mikecold:
Answer below

Quran (8:12) - "(Remember) when your Lord inspired the angels... "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Quran (8:39) - "And fight with them "until there is no more fitna" (disorder, unbelief) and religion is all for Allah"

Quran (48:29) - "Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard (ruthless) against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves"

Sahih Bukhari (52:220) - Allah's Apostle said... 'I have been made victorious with terror'

l see...... So let say all the christains in the world are unbelievers, and according to kuran they must be killed right? What about if the Christians too have something similar like that in their Bible? That mean you and l could have been dead by now or not existing due to war, so where is the peace then by brother.
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by ComeToJesus: 5:41pm On Aug 20, 2021
HolinessForever:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4r_4i-vJIY

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15917408/afghan-police-chief-executed-taliban-torture-muscles-revenge/amp/

It's just a matter of time before the Talibans will be annihilated once more.and completely stamped out of the planet's surface. Those Islamic extremist lack the basic knowledge and wisdom to rebrand themselves and adopt a more inclusive, moderate and cosmopolitan modus operandi so as to be acceptable by Afghans and the comity of nations.

A leopard can never change its spot. A dirty stream can not give out clean waters. Darkness will remain darkness until the force of light counters it.
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by maestro299: 5:43pm On Aug 20, 2021
Parisian:
Shut up. Say it with your chest.

Islam is killing people, not religion.

When a bad electronic product kills someone do you say science is killing people or that particular faulty product?

I know you're scared of calling islam out so you'd rather call out religion in general so muslims won't call for your head.

There are thousands of religions but only Islamic adherents go about killing people for their God so don't dare attack every other religion for the actions of islam.
Well said. That person you quoted is trying to hide something.
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by viyon02: 5:43pm On Aug 20, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

you obviously know very little about your history....ALL religions are associated with massacres and destruction.
you have a point too.
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by viyon02: 5:45pm On Aug 20, 2021
Datsme:

Because the media made you to believe that. All those attributes associated with Islam can also be linked to Christianity, Judaism and other beliefs. Due to the interest of the West which is to have free access to the resources of the Arab nations undisturbed of which it is not possible, then they create a kind of religious war for them to have a reason to penetrate them with the help of the media and with that their interests will be achieved.

See my brother, there are more to what you are reading or hearing from the media if only you want to be objective. Remember, there are two infact three sides of a story; the accused account, the defendant account and the truth about the matter.

I hope this my little explanation helps you.

Thank you
you have a point too
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by Minjim: 5:46pm On Aug 20, 2021
Patrioticman007:

America to capture afganistan in dream world. That the international Christian satanic religion days are numbered, for very soon Iraq, Syria, Palestine, Venezuela & others shall be liberated from the crusaders.

America is now for Americans

If you people like kill yourselves. The US has its plate full already
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by viyon02: 5:48pm On Aug 20, 2021
[quote author=Olaideolayemi post=104999430][/quote] Remember my question is not base on sentiment, it is just a question base on logical reasoning.
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by Obudupikin: 5:48pm On Aug 20, 2021
He was let down by allies.

But instead of running away like a coward he died like man.
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by GROWTHSET(m): 5:49pm On Aug 20, 2021
viyon02:
Please read about Islam
Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by viyon02: 5:50pm On Aug 20, 2021
gozzy1988:
In the world of to, it's very difficult to convince a non-adherent that Islam is a peaceful religion but I for one believe that Islam is in it self a peaceful religion. It is the inability of adherents of Islam to extricate the religion from politics that is the problem. Most mainstream religions of the world has had a violent begining. For instance Christianity, it was propagated through the sword, though over time the christian propagators learn a lesson by extricating religion from politics. And I must say in today's world am yet to see a religion more peaceful than Christianity. If only adherence or propagators of Islam could learn to remove Islam from politics. Impressive and conving analysis.

Re: Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) by DonroxyII: 5:51pm On Aug 20, 2021
Wawelexy:
That's why the president had to flee...... But na power tussle go scatter them las las. America would capture afghan back within few years
Don't loud it ... American Loyalist may even be the head of the Taliban ..... CIA is quite and completely.... hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Pillowcases Full Of Snakes Keep Getting Dumped Outside A UK Fire Station (Pix) / Kenyan Woman Caught With Her Grandson In Bed (Photos) / 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.