Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,054 members, 7,956,940 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:13 PM

Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic (24999 Views)

Samuel Ortom: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Worsening Nigeria’s Division / Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) / Governor Ortom: Buhari is Working for Fulanis To Takeover Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic by Yusman316(m): 9:38pm On Aug 20, 2021
At the end of his tenure as governor, this man's only achievement will be criticizing Buhari
Re: Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic by Muhammadengr: 9:41pm On Aug 20, 2021
I thank God Almighty we Northerners think like Cows only...but you Southerners think like those bush meat you usually catch in you JUNGLES .... tongue. tongue. tongue. grin

No. 1 Yahoo's in the World.

Pierocash:
Ortom is the only nightmare of the Fulani terrorists in the North..

But may I body lend my voice to that of his Excellency the executive Governor of Benue state Samuel Ortom. Sir,the Presidency is not interested in cows ,but in Jihad and Islamization agenda,but only using cows and herding as a cover to achieve that. But I don't know why this guys in Presidency are never tired. All their tricks has always failed but they keep pushing..

I can bet with my balls that the current leadership of Aso Rock may be the reprentative of the Taliban to expand their Islamic agenda. I don't know the kind of humans this people are. Other countries are thinking technological advancement, science,and 5G. But this descendants of Usman Dan Fodio are busy thinking of religion and Islam .

Every thing about this people is bad,HalalaBad, JalalaBAD, AsadaBad,even the religion sef Bad ,so they even named a place IslamaBAD. Brethren ,IslamBad
Re: Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic by Exceed15: 9:42pm On Aug 20, 2021
Buhari is a cow.. simple!
Re: Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic by stieyven(m): 10:30pm On Aug 20, 2021
Pierocash:
Who be this mumu
He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16

1 Like

Re: Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic by payosehtor(m): 10:47pm On Aug 20, 2021
yarimo:
please post ortom achievements as governor from 2015 to date
Pls Not derail us from Cow matters now.
Re: Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 20, 2021
Electboiz:

Where do you reside

I live in Ogun state bro..
Re: Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic by yarimo(m): 12:06am On Aug 21, 2021
payosehtor:
Pls Not derail us from Cow matters now.
see as you are fooling yourself in a public forum grin
Re: Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic by ComrdDRS1: 12:09am On Aug 21, 2021
Buhari is a cow
Re: Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic by Nobody: 12:26am On Aug 21, 2021
I only blame Lord Lugard!!

And the inconsequential colonists
Re: Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic by Nobody: 12:27am On Aug 21, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

Are you an illiterate?
you are
Re: Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic by zionnastra: 1:03am On Aug 21, 2021
It is important and sacrosanct for every Nigerian to know that all citizens have equal right. There is nothing like #this one is better than this one# under the law. Let's keep loving one another... Love always prevails.
Ehen... talking about Love and rights, I sincerely recommend this book for every Nigerian, especially graduates.

THE YOUNG NIGERIAN GRADUATE
BY
ZION OCHERA
available at www.amazon.com
A book, edited by Jontexbooks.

1 Like

Re: Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic by kynbasil01: 4:22am On Aug 21, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
But the Lands Use Act 1978, gives the Governor the power to allocate no more than 400 Hectares @ once for grazing, so which law is President Buhari breaking? Your ignorance to the provisions of the law, is always your downfall.
are we still using the land use act of 1978?
Re: Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic by Toktee(m): 6:26am On Aug 21, 2021
abokimallam:

Do you know that Buhari is already amending the constitution to change the Land Use Act, to grab your father’s land and give to Fulani herdsmen terrorists?
we shall see.
Re: Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic by Toktee(m): 6:31am On Aug 21, 2021
Yusman316:
At the end of his tenure as governor, this man's only achievement will be criticizing Buhari
As a Muslim terrorist from the North head quarters of terrorism/alamajiri and illiteracy you will never see anything wrong Jubbrin administration.

But don't worry, he will not rule Nigeria forever.

As for Orton we Benue people are happy to have him.

2 Likes

Re: Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic by Agugbadin: 7:17am On Aug 21, 2021
Jah will never give our country to cows
Re: Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic by Agugbadin: 7:22am On Aug 21, 2021
Jones4190:
Ortom is angry that Buhari didn't invite him to his son wedding

You are absolutely wrong,Ortom is angry because Buhari has not fulfilled eany of his campaign promises and also all the killing taking place in his state.

1 Like

Re: Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 21, 2021
In some years from now foolanis will remember Buhari, and curse his very existence.

2 Likes

Re: Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic by malvisguy212: 7:37am On Aug 21, 2021
Tonyblessed:

I only pity and pray for those who never voted for the evil government since the first time but for those who did both the first and second time, may their suffering increase an hundred fold.
in 2015 when buhari was declared winner , there was a sign of rain for the first time in that year, I say this is a bad omen. many people insulted me on nairaland.
Re: Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic by samonak(m): 7:58am On Aug 21, 2021
prince3009:

One of the idiots who abused Jonathan way back in 2014 in my former place of work died about 3 years ago when he found out that his youngest wife was sleeping with another man because of his inability to cater for her financially like he did during the GEJ era.

Mallam Waziri, hope you are chewing dust wella in you grave now? grin grin
grin savage

1 Like

Re: Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic by samonak(m): 8:07am On Aug 21, 2021
abokimallam:

Wailer.!Be full of optimism there. Do you depend on your politicians in the south. Did you not hear that each Senator was bribed $20,000 ,House of Reps Members each $15,000,Senate President $2 million and Reps Speaker $1.5 millions as bribes and they voted yes for the Petroleum Industry Bill, even though Southerners kicked against it?
Southern politicians are thieves. Sit down there and watch them collect their dollars and amend the Land Use Act and before your kro kro eyes Buhari will grab your father’s land and give to his Fulani terrorists brothers.
A Malo will always reason like a Malo, it's like you have spent too much time with cows that you're beginning to reason like one. Buckeye media is supporting the grabbing of people's land to give Fulani, but you're too blind to see that both of you are on the same side. Birds of the same feather flock together. Is cattle rearing not a private business? Why most I cede my land to give a private business because the landuse act says so? Because, the allocation of land is at the discretion of the Governor, so he might decides who gets it, even though the constitution says he must cede 400 hectares.
Re: Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic by samonak(m): 8:09am On Aug 21, 2021
Jlow2:
The man with balls of steel, because of ortom I respect a tiv man,imagine ortom a governor in southeast,t hw I wish I can exchange him with hope, one has his people at heart because they voted him, one has Fulani federal govt at heart because theyBrut him to power Tru corrupt judicial system
Oga, go Benue where I am from, make u go see wetin your hero wey get Iron blokus don do for them.
Re: Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic by jerry2cino(m): 9:52am On Aug 21, 2021
efigreat:

the state law superceeds federal law if done without state agreeing.
are we colonised by a misconceived federal might.
thses impunity/action breeds secesion.
watin you dey yan self, are you a rapper?
Re: Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic by onuman: 11:18am On Aug 21, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
So you assume? Has your Governor provided the land for ranching, & grazing as required by law & they refused? You tell agbero not to load passengers for road, yet Local Government never provide garage? What should the driver do?

Did government provide business premises for other business people in Nigeria? No.
So how did your proverb on Agbero and government providing motor park fit in here?
Re: Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic by Sunnyja: 12:54pm On Aug 21, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
But the Lands Use Act 1978, gives the Governor the power to allocate no more than 400 Hectares @ once for grazing, so which law is President Buhari breaking? Your ignorance to the provisions of the law, is always your downfall.
How can a man who is truely ignorant of the law call a state governor ignorant? If the Land Use Act gives the governor the " power" to allocate and the governor doesn't want to allocate it's your own ignorance that is making you to insist that he must allocate.
Re: Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic by Tochj(m): 2:52pm On Aug 21, 2021
FreedomArmy:
keep quiet. Always shifting the goal post to nothing. Do you live in Benue,at this point security is more important for Benue people than whatever you want to think of.
I saw his stupid post and ignored it
Some people senses are already upside down.
You should have ignored it
We are talking about life
He is talking something else
Re: Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic by Tochj(m): 2:54pm On Aug 21, 2021
Sunnyja:
How can a man who is truely ignorant of the law call a state governor ignorant? If the Land Use Act gives the governor the " power" to allocate and the governor doesn't want to allocate it's your own ignorance that is making you to insist that he must allocate.
You should ask the idiot
Who made the law?
Fulani, for their selfish reasons.
Re: Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic by BafanaBafana: 2:58pm On Aug 21, 2021
FreedomArmy:
keep quiet. Always shifting the goal post to nothing. Do you live in Benue,at this point security is more important for Benue people than whatever you want to think of.
He didn't say security bros, he said "criticizing Buhari"
There is no security in Benue
Re: Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic by terzurum(m): 5:10pm On Aug 21, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Who is shares this dung? Are you aware that between the gutter and the fence of a compound people are farming. When I was growing upduring the Shagari regime such area was used for flowers and not maize. Let the law be there it is not compulsory to use it when the reality on ground is there is no land to give for grazing. Moreso, what is the size of meat Nigerians eat compared to the crop food? What! You what size of meat do you put on your food? Stop talking when crop farmers are talking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Supreme Court Judgment: Buhari Pledges To Support Adeleke / Polls Celebration Gone Wrong: Lamido’s Aide Kills One, Injures 4 With Car / Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Saudi Arabia And Qatar (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.