Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic (24837 Views)

Samuel Ortom: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Worsening Nigeria’s Division / Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) / Governor Ortom: Buhari is Working for Fulanis To Takeover Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic by gozzy1988(m): 6:36pm On Aug 20, 2021
Hmmm, this is veeeery strong. Ortom is not smiling at all. Well let's watch as it unfolds.
Re: Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic by kolakolex: 6:37pm On Aug 20, 2021
Ikpeyi:
Gov. Ortom,you are also expected to do more for the good people of Benue.

Criticizing Buhari shouldn't be your only achievement for 6years..

Hon. Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba for 2023...

Don't mind him Jared .No achievement in 6 years except criticizing buhari
Re: Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic by Chatflick(m): 6:37pm On Aug 20, 2021
Hanks0000:
I'll probably get banned for this..
If anyone is willing to help even if it's #500. I haven't eaten since morning.. I'm very hungry.��
Your account number

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic by onuman: 6:37pm On Aug 20, 2021
Buhari has positioned INEC, Security Services and the Judiciary to make him “appoint” a successor like him to succeed him as president of Nigeria to continue with his Fulanization and Islamization of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic by prigoz(m): 6:39pm On Aug 20, 2021
This is just the preamble, by the time bubu finishes dealing with Nigerians, wherever you hear bubu. You will run faster than your leg. Meanwhile BMC will hide their faces in shame right now

1 Like

Re: Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic by Iykoto86(m): 6:40pm On Aug 20, 2021
Re: Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic by guru90: 6:41pm On Aug 20, 2021
newbornmacho:
We warned about buhari. We were called names. Right now there's nothing left but to watch and pray.

Exactly!!!!

Watch and Pray....
Re: Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic by onuman: 6:41pm On Aug 20, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
But the Lands Use Act 1978, gives the Governor the power to allocate no more than 400 Hectares @ once for grazing, so which law is President Buhari breaking? Your ignorance to the provisions of the law, is always your downfall.
Grazing cattle in the open farm is no longer the norm, not profitable than ranches.

Fulani insist on open grazing in the bid to grab other people’s lands for Islamization and Fulanization.
It’s being resisted.

1 Like

Re: Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic by fredoooooo: 6:42pm On Aug 20, 2021
Ortomatic runner ... Ortomatic liar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic by Buckeyemedia1: 6:44pm On Aug 20, 2021
onuman:

Grazing cattle in the open farm is no longer the norm, not profitable than ranches.

Fulani insist on open grazing in the bid to grab other people’s lands for Islamization and Fulanization.
It’s being resisted.
So you assume? Has your Governor provided the land for ranching, & grazing as required by law & they refused? You tell agbero not to load passengers for road, yet Local Government never provide garage? What should the driver do?
Re: Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic by clockwisereport: 6:44pm On Aug 20, 2021
Terver Akase is wicked
Re: Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic by millionboi(m): 6:49pm On Aug 20, 2021
Hanks0000:
I'll probably get banned for this..
If anyone is willing to help even if it's #500. I haven't eaten since morning.. I'm very hungry.��
edit d post add ur account number and bank

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic by dreu2fine(m): 6:50pm On Aug 20, 2021
FreedomArmy:
Buhari should be careful with this ruga thing. You can't be forming deaf and dumb when Nigerians have made their stand known.
No inch of south east land is for grazing reserve. I have never killed in my life but if killing someone will preserve my ancestral land,I will gladly do so.
Time shall tell.
Do we have ruga or ranch in advance countries
Re: Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic by abokimallam: 6:51pm On Aug 20, 2021
Toktee:
Why don't you allocate your papa land to Fulani terrorists.... same land use act give the control of land to the state government..

You guys will not see an inch of bendy land for you caliphate Expantionst ideology.
Do you know that Buhari is already amending the constitution to change the Land Use Act, to grab your father’s land and give to Fulani herdsmen terrorists?
Re: Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic by Buckeyemedia1: 6:51pm On Aug 20, 2021
millionboi:
edit d post add ur account number and bank
Oboy is so scared he forgot the most important thing, account details. Millionboi you will get your reward.
Re: Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic by Ikpongiton: 6:51pm On Aug 20, 2021
Afghanistan loading.but Las Las ,it won't work in the southern part of the country.thank Jesus, the country have already been divided.
Re: Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic by Brushstrokes20: 6:53pm On Aug 20, 2021
Spot on!... The nepotic, sadistic redundant coupist is all shades nuisance and disasters undecided

The doomed, dumb as Bleep herder is Nigeria's worst BLUNDER!

Iyalaya any brainless zombie that quotes me to spit trash undecided
Re: Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic by Buckeyemedia1: 6:54pm On Aug 20, 2021
abokimallam:

Do you know that Buhari is already amending the constitution to change the Land Use Act, to grab your father’s land and give to Fulani herdsmen terrorists?
Ignorance na curse, Buhari & The National Assembly can’t amend the land Use Act, it is a law on to itself, it needs approval of two thirds of the States Assembly in Nigeria @!least 26 states to pass it because it is enshrined innsection 315(5) & (6) of the Constitution 1999 as Amended. Mumu.
Re: Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic by proff010: 6:56pm On Aug 20, 2021
Bravo
Re: Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic by payosehtor(m): 7:05pm On Aug 20, 2021
Pierocash:
Ortom is the only nightmare of the Fulani terrorists in the North..

But may I body lend my voice to that of his Excellency the executive Governor of Benue state Samuel Ortom. Sir,the Presidency is not interested in cows ,but in Jihad and Islamization agenda,but only using cows and herding as a cover to achieve that. But I don't know why this guys in Presidency are never tired. All their tricks has always failed but they keep pushing..

I can bet with my balls that the current leadership of Aso Rock may be the reprentative of the Taliban to expand their Islamic agenda. I don't know the kind of humans this people are. Other countries are thinking technological advancement, science,and 5G. But this descendants of Usman Dan Fodio are busy thinking of religion and Islam .

Every thing about this people is bad,HalalaBad, JalalaBAD, AsadaBad,even the religion sef Bad ,so they even named a place IslamaBAD. Brethren ,IslamBad
You .have said it all.
Re: Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic by payosehtor(m): 7:07pm On Aug 20, 2021
yarimo:
Ortom is just using buhari name to hide is incompetence as governor
you must be one of the herders!
Re: Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic by house10studio1: 7:08pm On Aug 20, 2021
Jones4190:
Ortom is angry that Buhari didn't invite him to his son wedding
thats all u got from the topic
Re: Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic by FreedomArmy: 7:08pm On Aug 20, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
But the Lands Use Act 1978, gives the Governor the power to allocate no more than 400 Hectares @ once for grazing, so which law is President Buhari breaking? Your ignorance to the provisions of the law, is always your downfall.
so you are using 1978 constitution? Common get out of my mention.
Re: Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic by payosehtor(m): 7:09pm On Aug 20, 2021
Pierocash:
Who be this mumu
He must be one of the herders.

1 Like

Re: Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 20, 2021
newbornmacho:
We warned about buhari. We were called names. Right now there's nothing left but to watch and pray.

One of the idiots who abused Jonathan way back in 2014 in my former place of work died about 3 years ago when he found out that his youngest wife was sleeping with another man because of his inability to cater for her financially like he did during the GEJ era.

Mallam Waziri, hope you are chewing dust wella in you grave now? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic by payosehtor(m): 7:14pm On Aug 20, 2021
kingscare1:
What about you ortom? Every one of you politicians are utterly unreasonable and selfish including you. I cry for Benue state people you are governing, charity begins at home they say.

Grazing reserves might be a threat to Benue people and Nigeria as a whole but what has your administration done to give Benuens a better life away from suffering, security, infrastructure, jobs, shelter, empowerments, light, medicals, education, and so on especially to the poor-filled state? What?

In as much as I don't support the hardship and death caused by his administration, Are you saying that if one visit where you exercise Power that the people there are not complaining bitterly about you, dying, starving and having bad effects due to poor social amenities within your power? Shame to You all political elites, governors and senators. You all will be fed with the food you cooked one day. What goes around comes around.

2023 please come let's taste another administration, hopefully it will be better than what we are experiencing now. It's well with Nigeria and Nigerians home and abroad.
How is Ortom"s Failure your problem? allow The Benue people to complain ok
Re: Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic by Etimemy: 7:17pm On Aug 20, 2021
Ikpeyi:
Gov. Ortom,you are also expected to do more for the good people of Benue.

Criticizing Buhari shouldn't be your only achievement for 6years..

Hon. Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba for 2023...
Till now you can not use your eyes to see the wickedness of Buhari.
Re: Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic by BLIZZARDCON: 7:21pm On Aug 20, 2021
Ortom is shameless. He doesn't even realize that the number of people who foolishly fall for his antics are getting reduced by the day
Re: Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic by excel101(m): 7:22pm On Aug 20, 2021
Lovenorth:
This Ortem is completely out of point, he dislike anything Buhari is doing just because of his hatred for the North and the president. What I would like to tell him is that he is too small to challenge us, who is Ortom?
For you to recognize Gov Ortom's incessant attacks on Buhari Govt, it goes to show that he's really like bees on your scrotums.

1 Like

Re: Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic by payosehtor(m): 7:24pm On Aug 20, 2021
Lovenorth:
This Ortem is completely out of point, he dislike anything Buhari is doing just because of his hatred for the North and the president. What I would like to tell him is that he is too small to challenge us, who is Ortom?
Ortom is speaking the mind of his people while you are defending your cows .
Have it at the back of your mind that, Benue people have nothing to fear again. the The killing of our people is ongoing, therefore, prepare to kill all of our people to grab the land . if cows can.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him / Oby Ezekwesili Replies Troll Who Slammed Her For Saying National Carrier Must Fa / 2023: President Buhari In Close-Door Meeting With Governor Zulum (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.