Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic (24836 Views)

Samuel Ortom: Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Worsening Nigeria’s Division / Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) / Governor Ortom: Buhari is Working for Fulanis To Takeover Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic by PIMPAR: 7:26pm On Aug 20, 2021
As usual, month don dey end, Otom must blame Fulani herdsmen so as to justify his inability to pay salary
Re: Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic by donprinyo(m): 7:31pm On Aug 20, 2021
Hanks0000:
I'll probably get banned for this..
If anyone is willing to help even if it's #500. I haven't eaten since morning.. I'm very hungry.��
Do what I did. Go to a your pastors house tell him that you are hungry.

1 Like

Re: Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic by kingandamy4life(m): 7:32pm On Aug 20, 2021
How much do they pay you? Can I pay you higher and reset your brain cos you seem to be a usless fellow with your comment

Buckeyemedia1:
Ok you are waiting for Hausa Fulani to come & develop your state? Why haven’t you turned your state into your Utopia tech haven San Francisco? When you are seeking asylum tell immigration that you are not a terrorist, that it is only your President & his people? Mumudey.

1 Like

Re: Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic by Onepeople: 7:32pm On Aug 20, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
But the Lands Use Act 1978, gives the Governor the power to allocate no more than 400 Hectares @ once for grazing, so which law is President Buhari breaking? Your ignorance to the provisions of the law, is always your downfall.
oga did the law state that the 400hectars of land should be given to the fulanis for grazing? I am just asking for clarification purposes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic by LamidiCownu: 7:33pm On Aug 20, 2021
Hanks0000:
If anyone is willing to help even if it's #500. I haven't eaten since morning.. I'm very hungry.��
Drop your acct number boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic by abokimallam: 7:35pm On Aug 20, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Ignorance na curse, Buhari & The National Assembly can’t amend the land Use Act, it is a law on to itself, it needs approval of two thirds of the States Assembly in Nigeria @!least 26 states to pass it because it is enshrined innsection 315(5) & (6) of the Constitution 1999 as Amended. Mumu.
Wailer.!Be full of optimism there. Do you depend on your politicians in the south. Did you not hear that each Senator was bribed $20,000 ,House of Reps Members each $15,000,Senate President $2 million and Reps Speaker $1.5 millions as bribes and they voted yes for the Petroleum Industry Bill, even though Southerners kicked against it?
Southern politicians are thieves. Sit down there and watch them collect their dollars and amend the Land Use Act and before your kro kro eyes Buhari will grab your father’s land and give to his Fulani terrorists brothers.
Re: Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic by Grateful007: 7:36pm On Aug 20, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
But the Lands Use Act 1978, gives the Governor the power to allocate no more than 400 Hectares @ once for grazing, so which law is President Buhari breaking? Your ignorance to the provisions of the law, is always your downfall.
... Herdman go use Ur land in sambisa... south east lands are not for grazing... Atulu awusa Taliban
Re: Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic by Grateful007: 7:39pm On Aug 20, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Ok you are waiting for Hausa Fulani to come & develop your state? Why haven’t you turned your state into your Utopia tech haven San Francisco? When you are seeking asylum tell immigration that you are not a terrorist, that it is only your President & his people? Mumudey.
Herdman Atulu awusa Taliban
Re: Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic by Jlow2: 7:41pm On Aug 20, 2021
The man with balls of steel, because of ortom I respect a tiv man,imagine ortom a governor in southeast,t hw I wish I can exchange him with hope, one has his people at heart because they voted him, one has Fulani federal govt at heart because theyBrut him to power Tru corrupt judicial system

1 Like

Re: Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic by Grateful007: 7:42pm On Aug 20, 2021
Lovenorth:
This Ortem is completely out of point, he dislike anything Buhari is doing just because of his hatred for the North and the president. What I would like to tell him is that he is too small to challenge us, who is Ortom?
A Man saving his ppl from Evil herdsmen like Ur patron in Aso rock....
Re: Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic by georgeakins: 7:50pm On Aug 20, 2021
Hanks0000:

Really? No wonder I hardly come across online beggars on Nairaland again, not knowing they have been banning them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic by Electboiz(m): 7:52pm On Aug 20, 2021
Hanks0000:

Where do you reside

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic by FreedomArmy: 7:54pm On Aug 20, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
So you assume? Has your Governor provided the land for ranching, & grazing as required by law & they refused? You tell agbero not to load passengers for road, yet Local Government never provide garage? What should the driver do?
so we should provide land for ranching? Under which law will they provide that land? So you leave all the vast empty lands in the north and you want the land in the south. Are you not the same people boasting that Niger state is bigger than the entire south east ? Why not go to Niger and grab land their.
Like I said if it means dying to preserve our ancestral land,I will gladly do so.
Re: Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic by Josywhyte: 7:57pm On Aug 20, 2021
The only president in the world that valuesane priotises and values animals over human beings
Re: Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic by Mrexcell(m): 8:00pm On Aug 20, 2021
Buhari and his fulani jihadist brothers are just cowards hiding under grazing reserves to steal and conquer the ancestral lands of non fulani nigerians. They should come out openly like real men like the taliban just did in Afghanistan and fight for their dream of uthman dan fodio and allah yeye lazy people. undecided

1 Like

Re: Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic by abimic(m): 8:04pm On Aug 20, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
There was no part of the 1978 law of the land use act promulgated by obasanjo contained this obnoxious policy. Stop posting rubbish.
Re: Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic by Mrexcell(m): 8:05pm On Aug 20, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:

So what if the governor refused to allocate does the federal govt have the powers to force any state governor to do so?
Re: Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic by Bngf: 8:15pm On Aug 20, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic by Mrexcell(m): 8:18pm On Aug 20, 2021
Lovenorth:
This Ortem is completely out of point, he dislike anything Buhari is doing just because of his hatred for the North and the president. What I would like to tell him is that he is too small to challenge us, who is Ortom?

If ur fulani north is really strong u won't be hiding under grazing reserves for cows to push ur fulani conquest and islamization agenda. Buhari should come out openly and mobilize his fulani jihadist brothers and fight like real men to actualize the dream of uthman dan fodio he should stop hiding under grazing reserves like a coward real men in the middle belt and southern nigeria are eagerly waiting.

1 Like

Re: Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic by Voiceofthestree: 8:20pm On Aug 20, 2021
Buhari is a disaster to Nigeria . We will never live to forget
Re: Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic by Amudeneogu: 8:33pm On Aug 20, 2021
So we are in a country where cow is more important than human being
Re: Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic by michoim(m): 8:40pm On Aug 20, 2021
This is the kind of utterances that you have made in the past, that has put your people in trouble. Insane governor...
Re: Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic by Ten06(m): 8:49pm On Aug 20, 2021
This country has jam rock.
It is grazing reserve or nothing else.
Gradually turning into cattle republic
Re: Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic by immortal2: 8:52pm On Aug 20, 2021
The only man Governor in Nigeria. The rest are especially those ones in South East are criminals. They wont talk because The Fulani controlled EFFC will bring up their dossiers.
Re: Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:55pm On Aug 20, 2021
Ikpeyi:
Gov. Ortom,you are also expected to do more for the good people of Benue.

Criticizing Buhari shouldn't be your only achievement for 6years..

Hon. Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba for 2023...

The most useless governor after yeye bellow. I don't blame him sha. Even his people are not complaining.
Re: Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic by yarimo(m): 8:58pm On Aug 20, 2021
payosehtor:
you must be one of the herders!
please post ortom achievements as governor from 2015 to date
Re: Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic by Patrick4891(m): 9:00pm On Aug 20, 2021
HonNL:
https://www.nairaland.com/6710287/president-buhari-approves-review-grazing

Terver Akase
Chief Press Secretary
August 20, 2021.
BUHARI,IF YOU NO SEE WHO TO TELL YOU,YOU ARE NOT ONLY THE WORSE PRESIDENT EVER,YOU ARE A USELESS PERSON.MAY YOU NOT PREVAIL IN YOUR AGENDA.USELESS MAN.
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 20, 2021
The governor too also has his own share of blame.
Re: Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic by xaggar(m): 9:19pm On Aug 20, 2021
kingscare1:
What about you ortom? Every one of you politicians are utterly unreasonable and selfish including you. I cry for Benue state people you are governing, charity begins at home they say.

Grazing reserves might be a threat to Benue people and Nigeria as a whole but what has your administration done to give Benuens a better life away from suffering, security, infrastructure, jobs, shelter, empowerments, light, medicals, education, and so on especially to the poor-filled state? What?

In as much as I don't support the hardship and death caused by his administration, Are you saying that if one visit where you exercise Power that the people there are not complaining bitterly about you, dying, starving and having bad effects due to poor social amenities within your power? Shame to You all political elites, governors and senators. You all will be fed with the food you cooked one day. What goes around comes around.

2023 please come let's taste another administration, hopefully it will be better than what we are experiencing now. It's well with Nigeria and Nigerians home and abroad.

Abeg shift!

if ortom's role as a governor is all about criticising the grazing route; then that's the best agenda we need from him.
Re: Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic by tkgindofa(m): 9:22pm On Aug 20, 2021
Ikpeyi:
Gov. Ortom,you are also expected to do more for the good people of Benue.

Criticizing Buhari shouldn't be your only achievement for 6years..

Hon. Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba for 2023...

You, what have you done for your people?
Re: Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic by nencounter10: 9:37pm On Aug 20, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:

And if the state governor don't wish to exercise such power what happens?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FIB-IRT Intercepts Illegal Arms And Ammunition Supplies To South-East / Court Orders Permanent Forfeiture Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's $37.5m Mansion / Buhari Swears In Eight New Permanent Secretaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.