Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Life Without A Nigerian Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life Without A Nigerian Girl (1811 Views)

Life Without A Boyfriend / Life Without A Girlfriend. / "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Without A Nigerian Girl by Alaigbopress: 6:51pm On Aug 20, 2021
Since I washed off my hands anything about Nigeria Girls. I have really enjoyed rest of mind, no emotional I'm balance, no checkmating and no troubles. I just enjoy my life, play games, eat good food and have enough savings and enough money to send to my mother and sisters. My plans now is to go on a contract marriage with a white girl. She will give me a child and I will settle her. Case closed.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life Without A Nigerian Girl by posty56: 7:05pm On Aug 20, 2021
lol you go pay child support, I go go not too developed a areas where laws are soft, pay the woman carry my pikin Waka commot , then continue exploring the world.
Re: Life Without A Nigerian Girl by siofra(f): 7:08pm On Aug 20, 2021
Alaigbopress:
Since I washed off my hands anything about Nigeria Girls. I have really enjoyed rest of mind, no emotional I'm balance, no checkmating and no troubles. I just enjoy my life, play games, eat good food and have enough savings and enough money to send to my mother and sisters. My plans now is to go on a contract marriage with a white girl. She will give me a child and I will settle her. Case closed.

Chai!! The feeling is mutual. It is very sweet
Nigerian men are a no go area for me these days

6 Likes

Re: Life Without A Nigerian Girl by iamtardey: 7:11pm On Aug 20, 2021

Re: Life Without A Nigerian Girl by Alaigbopress: 7:12pm On Aug 20, 2021
posty56:
lol you go pay child support, I go go not too developed a areas where laws are soft, pay the woman carry my pikin Waka commot , then continue exploring the world.
I tell You. Look at the way Nigeria men are dying everyday. I know a guy who married a Korean woman, come and see peaceful family. White girls are loyal and highly understandable.

3 Likes

Re: Life Without A Nigerian Girl by SILENTandSMART2: 7:13pm On Aug 20, 2021
Lol keep on deceiving yourself,

Both genders have useless ones so it is left for you to decide,

As if white girl no get issue ,

All is well.

6 Likes

Re: Life Without A Nigerian Girl by Jbadbad: 7:13pm On Aug 20, 2021
Good for u,,as far as u didn’t hurt any Nigerian girl b4 making dis decision
Re: Life Without A Nigerian Girl by posty56: 8:31pm On Aug 20, 2021
Alaigbopress:

I tell You. Look at the way Nigeria men are dying everyday. I know a guy who married a Korean woman, come and see peaceful family. White girls are loyal and highly understandable.
and they're usually not materialistic, I am targeting an Israeli girl
Re: Life Without A Nigerian Girl by Jeon(f): 8:32pm On Aug 20, 2021
Alaigbopress:

Lolz blacks ain't loyal from the beginning!! That's they are selling themselves, back stabbing emselves, planting juju up and down..

2 Likes

Re: Life Without A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 20, 2021
If u see good wife material now,you no go marry her? Make una just talk say e dey difficult to see good woman but una go dey pretend. If u like give animal belle,that one no concern Nigerian girls. If u no wan marry Nigerian girls, another man go marry them.

Another man food, is another man poison. (In tekno's voice)

3 Likes

Re: Life Without A Nigerian Girl by techWriter1: 9:19pm On Aug 20, 2021
Chai!! The sense is mutual. It is very sweetNigerian women WE a rtecs betweens WEa for me these hours
Re: Life Without A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 20, 2021
But mo talk true life without girlfriend dey peaceful but sometimes konji will grip your balls and shake it together.by then you will regret been single.. cool
Re: Life Without A Nigerian Girl by MeritYung(m): 7:10am On Aug 21, 2021
ZINIIBANKS:
But mo talk true life without girlfriend dey peaceful but sometimes konji will grip your balls and shake it together.by then you will regret been single.. cool

Real talk but if you really observe korea girls well enn you go love die o.
Re: Life Without A Nigerian Girl by SenecaTheYonger: 7:25am On Aug 21, 2021
posty56:

You don’t pay child support to a surrogate
Re: Life Without A Nigerian Girl by Polynek(m): 7:33am On Aug 21, 2021
Na Nigerian girl toast u ahbi na u toast am? Sometimes I no de like wen pple de Tok like dix, no b U go chyk dem? Now u don yarn upandan, the truth remains dat many pple are enjoying there relationship or marriage and vice versa, stop generalizing, white women still get there own problem, OP if u get mind marry Dem legally
Re: Life Without A Nigerian Girl by Pumpumking: 7:41am On Aug 21, 2021
Alaigbopress:

angry
Re: Life Without A Nigerian Girl by Pumpumking: 7:46am On Aug 21, 2021
Alaigbopress:
Since I washed off my hands anything about Nigeria Girls. I have really enjoyed rest of mind, no emotional I'm balance, no checkmating and no troubles. I just enjoy my life, play games, eat goo angryd food and have enough savings and enough money to send to my mother and sisters. My plans now is to go on a contract marriage with a white girl. She will give me a child and I will settle her. Case closed.

son..u make it saund like anyone will miss u....I beggggggy!! (No oofense) angry
Re: Life Without A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 21, 2021
MeritYung:

Real talk but if you really observe korea girls well enn you go love die o.
Wetin sup with dem Korea girls?
Re: Life Without A Nigerian Girl by MeritYung(m): 8:23am On Aug 21, 2021
ZINIIBANKS:

Wetin sup with dem Korea girls?
Them dey quick love o, but them go first de fear and if them love you chairman no going back O, they too go fine the moment you marry korean girl you don marry her family join be dat, and na dem go de verpc you self.
Re: Life Without A Nigerian Girl by MeritYung(m): 8:24am On Aug 21, 2021
Alaigbopress:

True talk
Re: Life Without A Nigerian Girl by MeritYung(m): 8:27am On Aug 21, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:
Lol keep on deceiving yourself,

Both genders have useless ones so it is left for you to decide,

As if white girl no get issue ,

All is well.
The only problem wey dem get nah to carry body and they do say without them u no go live
Re: Life Without A Nigerian Girl by SILENTandSMART2: 10:57am On Aug 21, 2021
MeritYung:

The only problem wey dem get nah to carry body and they do say without them u no go live

I don't understand you sir...

1 Like

Re: Life Without A Nigerian Girl by MeritYung(m): 12:52pm On Aug 21, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

I don't understand you sir...
alright
Re: Life Without A Nigerian Girl by Jeon(f): 2:05pm On Aug 21, 2021
MeritYung:

Them dey quick love o, but them go first de fear and if them love you chairman no going back O, they too go fine the moment you marry korean girl you don marry her family join be dat, and na dem go de verpc you self.

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://seoulistic.com/korean-culture/want-to-marry-a-korean-heres-6-things-you-should-know/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwi-oZ73lcLyAhUG7qQKHd_IDSwQFnoECAUQAQ&usg=AOvVaw0xh1kf2zNkTQUL_Nl8cPwO

1 Like

Re: Life Without A Nigerian Girl by Queenslander(f): 2:12pm On Aug 21, 2021
Alaigbopress:

I tell You. Look at the way Nigeria men are dying everyday.u I know a guy who married a Korean woman, come and see peaceful family. White girls are loyal and highly understandable.

Smh, ☹️
So Koreans are now white?
Wonders shall never end!!

1 Like

Re: Life Without A Nigerian Girl by Queenslander(f): 2:14pm On Aug 21, 2021
Re: Life Without A Nigerian Girl by Jeon(f): 2:14pm On Aug 21, 2021
After the war that ended in 1953, South Korea was one of the world's poorest countries. Over the past 50 years, this backward and rural country has become a world technological leader. In addition to dynamic modernity, South Korea also combines ancient traditions and rich natural resources. This country can boast healing mineral springs, clean sandy beaches, magnificent ancient monuments, as well as Buddhist monasteries and pagodas.

Korean women differ from women living in other South Asian countries, like China, Thailand, or Vietnam, by perfect skin and regular facial features.

Unique women live in the Land of Morning Freshness, as South Korea is usually called. Korean girls differ from women living in other South Asian countries, like China, Thailand, or Vietnam, by perfect skin and regular facial features. Once you see an Asian girl with flawless skin and a snow-white face, most likely, she will turn to be a Korean woman, although you can confuse her with a Japanese lady. Today, Korean beauty standards are so harsh that many Korean girls envy, for example, Chinese women, who spend much less time and effort on grooming.

Determining Korean Women

Some people say that all Asian girls are alike. It may be challenging for Europeans and Americans to distinguish women from different Asian countries, but men can quickly learn to do it. Most likely, the dictatorship of adopted beauty standards makes all Asian girls look alike. However, South Korean women are unique. A double eyelid, although it is called a “European” eye shape, is trendy not because Korean women follow Western standards. Most probably, the reason is that all Korean girls strive to look like their favorite idols and movie stars.

You can notice a real cult of beautiful and well-attended skin in contemporary Korea. The result of such concern for their appearance is a great difficulty in immediately determining a Korean woman’s age. In Korea, women after their 40s and 18-years-old girls look almost the same. Most women in Korea look like they are no older than 20 years. A rare Korean woman does not use any cosmetics. Mostly, these ladies use creams and powders besides ordinary lipstick and mascara. Various beauty products make their already light skin unnaturally white.

Most women in Korea look like they are no older than 20 years. A rare Korean woman does not use any cosmetics.

Appearance

Korean girls are fragile and innocent like a “delicate flower.” Their large round eyes, delicate facial features, and slight puffiness under the eyes create an image of a cute and naive “baby face.” At the same time, a childish appearance should be combined with a feminine figure. Looking beautiful in South Korea is a sign of respect for others and even an indicator of hard work. A woman not trying to be attractive and pleasing to other people’s eyes is perceived as an ill-mannered person.

Korean women never leave their homes without makeup. By nature, they have black or dark blond hair color. Many Korean women dye their hair, but only a few shades lighter. In Korea, curly hair is not considered very attractive, but long and styled curls are one of the pleasing attributes of Korean beauties. Although slightly tanned skin is already considered the norm in contemporary Korea, pale girls are still traditionally rated as more beautiful.

Korean women never leave their homes without makeup. By nature, they have black or dark blond hair color. Many Korean women dye their hair, but only a few shades lighter.

Beauty

A beautiful look for Korean women is associated with happiness and good luck. They know that an ugly girl will unlikely marry a handsome and wealthy man. From an early age, Korean girls are taught to take care of themselves and look like beautiful idols in pictures. Besides, requirements for an attractive look are becoming more stringent every year. In addition to the individual features of Korean girls, generally accepted beauty attributes play a significant role.

According to the Korean beauty standards, women should have small heads and small faces with large and round foreheads, small neat noses with a high septum, large eyes with double “European” eyelids, and a slight swelling under the eyes. The eyebrows have to be straight and wide — Korean ladies are not advised to make them too thin. The chin should be V-shaped, short, and slightly pointed.

According to the Korean beauty standards, women should have small heads and small faces with large and round foreheads, small neat noses with a high septum, large eyes with double “European” eyelids, and a slight swelling under the eyes.

Characteristics

In the second half of the 20th and the beginning of the 21st centuries, significant changes took place in Korea. The influence of Korean women on the country’s life began to increase at a tremendous rate. Along with the emergence of prominent female politicians, public figures, and business leaders, the Korean economy began to flourish. Many strong Korean women defended their country and gave their lives for their homeland. They have greatly contributed to the success of their country today.

Personality

South Korean women are fond of melodramatic TV series, which are called “doramas” in this country. Like in Brazil, soap operas have a significant impact on both behavior and mentality of contemporary girls from South Korea. Each of them wants to feel like a protagonist of a favorite TV show, even if not in a movie, then in personal life. Therefore, you can see Korean girls crying and suffering in public, as well as making a fuss with their soul mates in the city streets.

Although both Korean and Brazilian girls love dramas, young Korean women are very different from Brazilians, for example, in terms of the initiative. In Brazil, the situation when a girl first greets and starts a conversation with a guy on the street is considered a norm. In South Korea, such behavior is an exception. Girls in South Korea are also quite childish, partly because of TV series. Many Korean girls look like teenagers and retain their childish character traits and habits for a very long time.

Many Korean girls look like teenagers and retain their childish character traits and habits for a very long time.

1 Like

Re: Life Without A Nigerian Girl by Jeon(f): 2:18pm On Aug 21, 2021
Traditions

Meeting, loving, and being loved is one of the national ideas in South Korea. In this country, you can often see couples walking arm in arm along the streets. Although Korean couples do not kiss and hug in public, they can show their affection in other ways. For example, young people can wear the same clothing items. Koreans are quite conservative in showing romance in public, so the same things serve as a charming and non-provocative way to express their emotions and mutual love.

Throughout the country’s history, marriage was considered one of the most important and sacred stages of a person’s life. Meeting with the goal of starting a family is of particular importance in this country. Koreans see marriage not just as a union of two young people but as an association of two families. That’s why parental consent is so important. Traditional Koreans say that girls should marry those men who match the status and material level of these brides. It is believed that the marriage will be happy only in this case.

Traditional Koreans say that girls should marry those men who match the status and material level of these brides. It is believed that the marriage will be happy only in this case.

Korean girls expect a man to pay the restaurant bill and other entertainment on at least a few first dates. As long as two people get to know each other better, they may pay in turn or come up with another convenient option for both of them.
Pros of dating Korean ladies:

Charming Korean women always look great;
They are very attentive and compassionate persons;
Most Korean girls are highly educated, and they are able to support any topic in conversation.
korean dating cons:

You can feel cultural differences;
Korean brides are often excessively materialistic;
They always act according to their family’s rules and national traditions.

Unah think say en easy!!
Everywhere for planet earth get pros and cons.

1 Like

Re: Life Without A Nigerian Girl by Jeon(f): 2:23pm On Aug 21, 2021
Queenslander:
[/s]

Becareful.

1 Like

Re: Life Without A Nigerian Girl by Queenslander(f): 2:35pm On Aug 21, 2021
Jeon:

Becareful.

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Life Without A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 21, 2021
Who be that mumu wey the type super story give us. undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Dumped By Girlfriend Caught Crying Under Running Shower With His Clothes On / Why Women?? / Only Legends Knows What "Mapouka" Means...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.