Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,035 members, 7,863,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:45 AM

Help ! I Cant "Cum" Again !!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help ! I Cant "Cum" Again !!! (4558 Views)

"If I Cant Have You, Then No One Will" / Without My Left Hand, I Cant Cum Whenever I Masturbate - Experts, Why??? / “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help ! I Cant "Cum" Again !!! by DrFunmisticGlow: 7:16am On Aug 21, 2021
BadRadio:
Thing is, I really wanted to impress my new girl with some action...we got talking naughty 3 days ago, and she narrated how terrible all her Exes were, finding the center of gravity*... she said they were feeble 2 minute boys that couldn't make a woman like her happy and that was the basic reason they are her sorry Ex's.

This girl is petite, petty and pretty wild and bold, somewhat real to tell me all of that, I guess she was looking for a worthy iron man who could excite her with some wonderful marathon of boning ecstasy. I knew I was up to the uphill task... same reason my Exes keeps cheating on their new boyfriends with me.grin

I giggle when she told me about that part of her sexual disappointment in men. I simply left her with a simple question " Do you really have some stamina"?
...and then we left.

Two days ago we did it...and as I speak with you I haven't CUM yet. Rewind back before we started, I met this fulani man who prepares organic mixtures with roots and stems... I explained to him what I wanted and he delivered... the concoction was quite bitter but I summoned courage... I gulped half a litre into my system before I went to workgrin

I havent CUM since then... helpgrin

it's about time.
You want to impress abi?
Mtcheeeeeeeeeew
Re: Help ! I Cant "Cum" Again !!! by ikllbrokehoes(m): 7:44am On Aug 21, 2021
BadRadio:
Thing is, I really wanted to impress my new girl with some action...we got talking naughty 3 days ago, and she narrated how terrible all her Exes were, finding the center of gravity*... she said they were feeble 2 minute boys that couldn't make a woman like her happy and that was the basic reason they are her sorry Ex's.

This girl is petite, petty and pretty wild and bold, somewhat real to tell me all of that, I guess she was looking for a worthy iron man who could excite her with some wonderful marathon of boning ecstasy. I knew I was up to the uphill task... same reason my Exes keeps cheating on their new boyfriends with me.grin

I giggle when she told me about that part of her sexual disappointment in men. I simply left her with a simple question " Do you really have some stamina"?
...and then we left.

Two days ago we did it...and as I speak with you I haven't CUM yet. Rewind back before we started, I met this fulani man who prepares organic mixtures with roots and stems... I explained to him what I wanted and he delivered... the concoction was quite bitter but I summoned courage... I gulped half a litre into my system before I went to workgrin

I havent CUM since then... helpgrin

You just keep creating stupid threads, please use your time for something positive

2 Likes

Re: Help ! I Cant "Cum" Again !!! by ReneDaniels: 8:11am On Aug 21, 2021
May you never Cum or came in Jesus name.. Men like you they make us fear to born girl child cause the work has turned into a nightmare
Re: Help ! I Cant "Cum" Again !!! by Minjim: 8:55am On Aug 21, 2021
Good for you

Others' problem is they are cuming early
Re: Help ! I Cant "Cum" Again !!! by Minjim: 8:57am On Aug 21, 2021
Goldbw122:
Pls can you tell me what the substance is, I really want the stuff.

Dude!

Re: Help ! I Cant "Cum" Again !!! by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 21, 2021
Hold on ! I no hear you .. Please come again sad
Re: Help ! I Cant "Cum" Again !!! by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 21, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
You just keep creating stupid threads, please use your time for something positive
do you know $1 is = to 510? That small change u've been saving since 2015 has depreciated in value by more than 70%... oops!!!
Re: Help ! I Cant "Cum" Again !!! by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 21, 2021
ReneDaniels:
May you never Cum or came in Jesus name.. Men like you they make us fear to born girl child cause the work has turned into a nightmare
cheesy
Re: Help ! I Cant "Cum" Again !!! by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 21, 2021
Footballtroll19:
We never settle the one wey Dey ground you Donbas dey eye another babes
Is that ilegendd?
Re: Help ! I Cant "Cum" Again !!! by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:50am On Aug 21, 2021
Reminds me of someone who was with his friends drinking some conc. sexual stimulants. His friends gave him a bottle.

That night he said it all started good until over an hour plus he had not released and his wife was crying. The woman did her very best but had to stop before she died.

She asked him what happened. He said he laid until bed, looking to heavens for help. Then he confessed to his wife that his friend gave him some strong herbal stimulants. He was advised to take just a shot of it and his wife will confess.

He drank the whole bottle..... grin
Re: Help ! I Cant "Cum" Again !!! by Footballtroll19: 10:09am On Aug 21, 2021
BadRadio:
Is that ilegendd?
lol Nope

Re: Help ! I Cant "Cum" Again !!! by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 21, 2021
Footballtroll19:
lol Nope
lol
Re: Help ! I Cant "Cum" Again !!! by MITCHELL96: 9:07pm On Aug 21, 2021
Ninejaywon:
By the time your kidney pack up in some years time, you will be pointing to one innocent woman in your village for your mishap. While you forgot those bullshit u were taking for Olympics sex. angry

The "Olympic Sex" Really Got Me grin grin grin
Re: Help ! I Cant "Cum" Again !!! by Nobody: 3:50am On Aug 22, 2021
Nyamve1:
You are smart
lol... I know

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hips Or Asss? Choose! / Have You Ever Dated An Ashawo Before ? (share Ur Experience) / Lady Who Has Spent More Than A Billion Naira On Her Lips Is Looking For Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.