Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

My friends deceived me to go clubbing, Now My Boyfriend Won’t forgive me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My friends deceived me to go clubbing, Now My Boyfriend Won’t forgive me (1120 Views)

Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help / Should Married Women Go Clubbing? / I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My friends deceived me to go clubbing, Now My Boyfriend Won’t forgive me by ExploreFeelings(f): 8:58pm On Aug 20, 2021
This young girl told us a story about how her friends deceived her to go clubbing with them behind her boyfriend’s back. According her, it was a long distance relationship and her and her boyfriend barely see each other. And they also quarrel a lot because of this.
One day after she had a huge fight with her boyfriend, her friends advised her to go clubbing with them to forget her sorrows. She didn’t want to do it but she was angry with her guy so she decided to have fun since he was not there.
Her friends go out every Friday and they come back happy, high and with a lot of money. She has never envied them because she’s in a serious relationship and her boyfriend wouldn’t accept such. But this Friday after he fought with her, she decided to have a taste of her friends’ life.
So, she went clubbing with them, got drunk, danced with a lot of guys. But she didn’t know how she ended up in a room with some guys and she found out one of them was her boyfriend’s friend. And that was how he found out she went out to clubbing. Her friends have ended up deceiving her by making her do something she would never do.
She doesn’t know if her boyfriend will ever forgive her. And her friends are telling her to live her life and forget him. But she loves him!
Are her friends at fault and should the boyfriend forgive her?

Re: My friends deceived me to go clubbing, Now My Boyfriend Won’t forgive me by amnesty7: 9:09pm On Aug 20, 2021
Tell us you are the one and stop using a 3rd person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My friends deceived me to go clubbing, Now My Boyfriend Won’t forgive me by Fafesot: 9:22pm On Aug 20, 2021
grin
Re: My friends deceived me to go clubbing, Now My Boyfriend Won’t forgive me by Aniboo: 9:36pm On Aug 20, 2021
Fafesot:
grin
You made me laugh rn
No comments but grin grin

1 Like

Re: My friends deceived me to go clubbing, Now My Boyfriend Won’t forgive me by Sonnobax15(m): 9:36pm On Aug 20, 2021
grin
Op na you? Yes or no?? undecided
Re: My friends deceived me to go clubbing, Now My Boyfriend Won’t forgive me by iamtardey: 10:04pm On Aug 20, 2021

Re: My friends deceived me to go clubbing, Now My Boyfriend Won’t forgive me by Belafonte(m): 10:06pm On Aug 20, 2021
She should go ahead and live her life. There are plenty men in the world for her to choose from grin

1 Like

Re: My friends deceived me to go clubbing, Now My Boyfriend Won’t forgive me by Caramia2020(m): 10:24pm On Aug 20, 2021
My friend, my neighbor please use I n no one will kill u, forgiveness depends on ur bf not me but to be sincere, u were only worried bcoz his friend saw u, if not u for chop clean mouth.

2 Likes

Re: My friends deceived me to go clubbing, Now My Boyfriend Won’t forgive me by Palazee(m): 10:31pm On Aug 20, 2021
[/ cry undecided :'

Re: My friends deceived me to go clubbing, Now My Boyfriend Won’t forgive me by 1Sharon(f): 11:51pm On Aug 20, 2021
Why is he telling her not to go clubbing?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

YAWA: Man Finds Out The Lady He Brought Home At Night Is Actually A Man (VIDEO) / Should I Still Marry Her After Calling Me A Broke Guy... / Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.